Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (41010 Views)

He Killed His Wife After Going Through this Picture. / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Snooping On Your Partner's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
ajademola2000:

Your opinion ain't bad, by the way.. you look beautiful and your face looks familiar

Thanks. Perhaps I simply bear a resemblance with somebody u know.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
nkemdi89:

You don't understand my point, going through someone's phone is criminal, there should be some boundaries when one is in a relationship. What if he uses the details he gets from my phone against me? Am not a Disney Princess that sees relationship as all and all, it's contractual and if any of the party can't keep to the terms and conditions, it's pertinent for dissolution to take place in the relationship.

if he is going to use what he finds on ur phone against you, then you shouldn't be with him in the first place.

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. Please, don't. Nairalanders are the holiest of humans... until another scandal pops up
lol. Funny how people on here claim holy or what they are not or they not interested in a man or they can't date anybody here..

We know it's all lies
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by McTobe(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

now am scared for my life, am I safe?
U are safe Missy my specialty is Crushing not cannibalism #teamCrushersshocked
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by therapistmrs: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
To avoid problem in the relationship I don't think its necessary.
therapistmrs..com
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
She purposely left her phone with me throughout today.

I no send..
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by ajademola2000(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Thanks. Perhaps I simply bear a resemblance with somebody u know.
I thought as much dear. Merry Christmas in advance!
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
ajademola2000:
I thought as much dear. Merry Christmas in advance!
Thanks. Wish u same.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by CoCoLav(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
tolutweety:

wha....at !!! shocked shocked angry
Don't tell me you believed all the stuff you saw on my fone. embarassed
Person no fit just play with another lady again.. embarassed cry

Gimme chance make i gum your broken heart together again na. cry cry smiley

Already using chewing gum to bond it. So thank you but I will pass :p
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
CoCoLav:

Already using chewing gum to bond it. So thank you but I will pass :p
wicked
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Thunderlicious: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
tunex22:

U'er such a foolish idiot for posting those words

Ya papa left yansh.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
DONT EVER CHECK YOUR PARTNERS PHONE.......

1. YOU LOSE THE TRUST U HAVE IN YOURSELF........
Snooping means you lack trust in yourself, People will say that it is the other person that they do not trust, but in snooping, you are actually feeling like you’re not enough for your partner. It affects your self-esteem and confidence.

2.EMOTIONAL TORTURE........
There’s no such thing as innocent snooping, there’s always a reason for checking your partner’s phone. It’s either you see something incrimination which would hurt you or you find nothing which brings about uncertainty. Don’t torture yourself emotionally by checking your partner’s phone.

3 MISUNDERSTANDING..........
When you snoop into your partner’s phone, you'll misunderstand something which would eventually lead to an argument. If these arguments continue, the relationship becomes very difficult to maintain. We all know what arguments in a relationship eventually leads to.

4.TRUST ISSUES......
Snooping into your partner’s phone results to distrusting your partner, You don’t believe whatever he says and the relationship starts turning sour. As it was said earlier that trust is the bedrock of every relationship. If you want to keep your relationship, quit snooping into your partner’s phone.

5.BREAK UP / SEPARATION........
If arguments continue to argue with your partner or nag because you saw something on his phone, the relationship gets tiring. Your partner will get fed someday and decide to end the relationship.
If you want to keep him, love is not enough, you have to trust.

Quit snooping and start trusting!
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2019
LillyVal:
DONT EVER CHECK YOUR PARTNERS PHONE.......

1. YOU LOSE THE TRUST U HAVE IN YOURSELF........
Snooping means you lack trust in yourself, People will say that it is the other person that they do not trust, but in snooping, you are actually feeling like you’re not enough for your partner. It affects your self-esteem and confidence.

2.EMOTIONAL TORTURE........
There’s no such thing as innocent snooping, there’s always a reason for checking your partner’s phone. It’s either you see something incrimination which would hurt you or you find nothing which brings about uncertainty. Don’t torture yourself emotionally by checking your partner’s phone.

3 MISUNDERSTANDING..........
When you snoop into your partner’s phone, you'll misunderstand something which would eventually lead to an argument. If these arguments continue, the relationship becomes very difficult to maintain. We all know what arguments in a relationship eventually leads to.

4.TRUST ISSUES......
Snooping into your partner’s phone results to distrusting your partner, You don’t believe whatever he says and the relationship starts turning sour. As it was said earlier that trust is the bedrock of every relationship. If you want to keep your relationship, quit snooping into your partner’s phone.

5.BREAK UP / SEPARATION........
If arguments continue to argue with your partner or nag because you saw something on his phone, the relationship gets tiring. Your partner will get fed someday and decide to end the relationship.
If you want to keep him, love is not enough, you have to trust.

Quit snooping and start trusting!
Every mallam with him kettle

1 Like

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2019
tongue
Odunharry:

Every mallam with him kettle
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
LillyVal:
tongue
Sha check oo

1 Like

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2019
wink
Odunharry:

Sha check oo
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
LillyVal:
wink
Cm lemm tell you something

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.