Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (50551 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ishiamu(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Looollzzzz

Come make I confirm...

I'll give you a babe to test and be sure that ya heart is good!

Just do and I will make you my godfather LoL cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
teemy:
beleza, I do feel for you and understand what you are going through. I do believe just as tosyne3much said here https://www.nairaland.com/post/41058667 you need to build up on your own self esteem first. Imagine you being a success as madam Iweala as world bank president for Africa and a man wants to woo you. Whomever is going to approach you must package very well and not just any man would get that kind of liver. Your self personality would determine who comes around you so get busy on your pathway to success so you don not have to live in desperation.

Secondly also make your desires known towards God. I believe a believer in the almighty should not have a problem with knowing what the future holds with a partner. I would pick on the story of prophet Hosea in the bible whom God told to marry a prostitute. He was warned that there would be problem sin the future and at the end of the day joy would prevail. If you have such a talking relationship with your maker you would be given a heads up on what your enterprise would be so build that area.

Lastly forget a man that is with another person. If you expect him to leave his previous lover for you then expect him to leave you in future for another lady and live a life of fearful expectations. You would find the man whom would be yours and only yours. Just believe in yourself or don't you?

Cheers my dear.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Galaxydon1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.
What kind of shoe you dey?
Bend-down select or First Grade?
third grade okirika
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Just do and I will make you my godfather LoL cheesy grin cheesy grin

Loookk at this ONE?

Na me carry you come Lagos?
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Galaxydon1:
third grade okirika

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That shoe doonn dieeeee kpatakpata....

Oya give am ishiamu, make him sow am.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ishiamu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Loookk at this ONE?

Na me carry you come Lagos?

Person no dey follow u play again?? cheesy grin
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Person no dey follow u play again?? cheesy grin

No be for where woman dey oh....

I fit dash you money but leave woman for you? Mbanu
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ishiamu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

angry angry angry I be shoe mender??
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ishiamu(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

No be for where woman dey oh....

I fit dash you money but leave woman for you? Mbanu

Make I send my acc number?? Money over women all the time
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Galaxydon1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

lol dont worry she will fix it for me
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by humilitypays(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
humilitypays:
No one has told you the problem...I think they are all beating around the bush.

As a young man myself who has lots of married and single guys....both rich, poor and average guys...I will itemize your possible issues with guys below:

1. You have very high taste of men- he must be tall, dark fair, muscular, born again, have a good job.
...in as much as these are good screening criterias, they most often lead ladies into falling for the wrong guys. Wrong guys in terms of married guys or those in committed relationship....playboys only out to catch fun with as many ladies as possible

2. You show signs of desperacy towards guys you are dating: no man (rich or poor, handsome or ugly) admires a desperate woman. This is why many ladies get dumped....they make any guy that end up dating them to feel like they must marry her at all cost since you agreed to date them and maybe have sex/romance with them.

Once a man notices that a lady is desperate to marry, he becomes scared....scared that the lady maybe the wrong woman for him...scared that the lady may have some defficiencies or secret why other guys are running away from marrying her and now she wants to impose herself on him.

Once a man starts to feel you want him to marry you at all cost, he starts to look for a way to escape from you via any flimsy excuse.

3. Do you work? How much do you value your work or business?

Unfortunately, in our present day world....Nigeria as a case study...the economy is harsh...and this has made men (rich and poor) to start filtering women to marry based on their economic viability. If you have a good job and make these guys to understand that you have a viable job, career or business...believe me, most of them won't run from you. most won't quit but will most likely end up settling down with you.

Men have learnt from ladies....guys now select would-be-wife based on where she works....the business she does....her family background....where she lives.....her financial status and more...yes, guys have started digging diamond too...sadly

4. Lastly, you believe that any guy you agreed to date owes you a lot since you have not been dating any guy
...that you are a rare gem...yes, even though you may be a rare gem, but making a guy feel like you are doing him a favour dating him will only make him feel bad and start looking for a way out.

Make him feel worthwhile....not by pestering him or by stalking him but via certain actions.....gifting...calls....and also don't pester a guy.....give him space....make him feel like you aren't forcing yourself on him...make him feel like he's not being caged by you but then make an indellible mark in his life, how? Help him in his career growth...business growth...give him useful information and links if you can or come across any that will help him grow....forget all the nonsense some ladies preach that if you help a man grow....that he will leave you to marry another girl when he's made...its all fallacy.....I have never seen it...all guys I know married ladies that made positive impact in their lives, so don't listen to those preaching negative message about helping a guy grow.

Finally....finally....pray....find a way to pour your heart to God in private prayers...not via a pastor or brother this and that...believe in yourself....read the Bible...book of Esther.....and quit being desperate and be friendly....don't look down on any guy.....listen to guys trying to say hi...listen to their bullshit if you can.....the best guys mustn't come driving a range rover....sometimes....your Mr Right might meet you in a bus and it doesn't mean your life is doomed...if you will be rich....you will surely be....all you need now is a trustworthy companion to share you life, you vision, your dream with and God will sure bless you materially and financially when the set time comes...quit choosing men based on their financial, job or business status!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by queenfav(f): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are still learners.....

You tell them make them learn from the masters, they go dey shiit agidi for you.

If that guy gif you that pick-up line, you go fall for am?
lol..why I no go fall for am?Afterall na "I like you fine girl,talk your own" nai my oga take toast me na.And I just gree once.Seriously,the pick up lines were comical.Na laugh I dey since.The poor girl dey lament about her predicament,men wan try their luck.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by chinchum(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpraiz:

Taught Thought as much......
I been wan vex ni.....
No probs bro, we all learn everyday
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by bamidek(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is very sad. I no Wat u are passing through right now. Becoz am facing d same things with d one I call my girlfriend right now. I call she don't pick at all. I text same time. I regret that I even meet her. People have advice me a lot but for me to forget is very hard. to cut story short. You av be to strong and don't sit ideal. Talk with friends and forget everything. Becoz that is wat I have to do right now to forget abt her. she have frustrate my life. Is not yours. and God will provide ur own for u. but one thing I need to be prayerful for not falling to wrong guys again. Sometime I will ask my self. loving someone is it a SIN. for facing all this kind of challenges. I pray God will see you through. and also me Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by oludarebagbile: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dear Sis, I understand how u feel l. I just want you to know that being who you are is the best. You being very emotional is not a bad thing at all. It does have its advantages just like every other things with both advantages and disadvantages. But one thing is that, you don't have to let it be your weakness but rather your strength. Don't dwell so much in issues that you cannot control. Just let it be and trust in God. Don't assume and don't preempt people. Don't be too hasty and take things slowly. What you think is a problem to you is actually a quality some rigthful guys are looking for. You haven't just met the right person. When you meet the right person, your making will make your relationship work, being who you are will not be a problem but a quality that will keep you together. Get back to work, concentrate, be committed and dedicated to it, the right man will come.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by WhatOnEarth: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lots of great advice already. But let me chip in something.

First: Realize you're not alone in this boat. It happens that the right man meets the wrong ladies and vice versa. As a man, I would say I'm in the same boat as you. But I try to keep calm anyway. So, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Secondly: Concerning this guy. Let go of him. You don't want to endure a marriage with the man you just described.

Thirdly: Concerning guys in general. Once he makes crazy advances. Run. Personally, I think to myself, if I eventually marry this girl, then, she I will have access to Jerusalem a lot of times. So why not wait.

Fourthly: Concerning guys in general. Many of them are suspicious of ladies. So many of them are more busy with their careers than anything else. "I must make it before I marry." Its a societal problem.

Fifth: Pray to God for guidance. I know at 28 its not easy for you to keep calm. But you have to try. Its your best shot.

Finally: I for say make you contact me, but I be 29 and I never ready to marry. I dey willing but I want to make am first. Though I no go ask you for 123.

My prayers are with you.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
queenfav:
lol..why I no go fall for am?Afterall na "I like you fine girl,talk your own" nai my oga take toast me na.And I just gree once.Seriously,the pick up lines were comical.Na laugh I dey since.The poor girl dey lament about her predicament,men wan try their luck.

Oya fall for me na... I LOOOVVEEEE YYOOUUUUUU (sotey I add kisses join kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss )

Leave those guys joor.....

All these wanawan guys wey want do Rite of Passage!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
I need help fast! I keep falling in love with the wrong gals
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Galaxydon1:
lol dont worry she will fix it for me

Funny guys...
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Take your frustration and puerile manners elsewhere boy
boy!

Who is frustrated here!

I asked you a question: what have you achieved or where have you seen yourself in the last past five years?

But you took offensive to it instead of backing your claim to that false theory everyboby tell THEMSELF about.

I won't say you are frustrated but you just realized how MISERABLE you are!

Thank yoy
Dunno what more I have to say here that has already not been said. I didn't read past the first page. First of all, my dear.
U're being too hasty in ur generalization that u keep falling for the wrong guys. U mentioned just three, which may have all been a bad coincidence.

Take a deep breath and take ur mind off men, bcoz believe me, as long as u keep pondering on getting hooked up, ur heart just strts catching feelings unnecessarily fast. U no longer scrutinize keenly.. U get attracted to the first guy that looks ur way twice... Of course, this is exaggerated, but I hope u get the msg.

Don't give a man any reason to disrespect u and disregard ur emotions. Start learning to love and respect urself... to start knowing ur worth. There are times u need to be strict. People would treat u the way u think of urself.

Also, I think u sincerely and seriously need to do an overall appraisal of urself. I'm doubly convinced that there are things u aren't doing right. Maybe the way u dress, the way u talk, ur lifestyle, ur character, the way u treat ppl. I can't tell exactly, but look introspectively into u and ur lifestyle. 4yrs in the University and nobody approached u for a serious relationship? That's shocking!

Lastly, get busy if u aren't. Develop productive new hobbies... Get a social life... Get a job if u aren't employed yet or start learning a trade.

Lastly, u screwed up big time in the way u handled the issue with the man that has a gf in Nigeria. I was saddened!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Make I send my acc number?? Money over women all the time

I go send you the money as compensation.....
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Dunno what more I have to say here that has already not been said. I didn't read past the first page. First of all, my dear.
U're being too hasty in ur generalization that u keep falling for the wrong guys. U mentioned just three, which may have all been a bad coincidence.

Take a deep breath and take ur kind off men, bcoz believe me, as long as u keep pondering on getting hooked up, ur heart just strt catching feelings unnecessarily fast. U no longer scrutinize keenly.. U get attracted to the first guy that looks ur way twice... Of course, this is exaggerated, but I hope u get the msg.

Don't give a man any reason to disrespect u and disregard ur emotions. Start learning to love and respect urself... to start knowing ur worth. There are times u need to be strict. People would treat u the way u think of urself.

Also, I think u sincerely and seriously need to do an overall appraisal of urself. I'm doubly convinced that there are things u aren't doing right. Maybe the way u dress, the way u talk, ur lifestyle, ur character, the way u treat ppl. I can't tell exactly, but look introspectively into u and ur lifestyle. 4yrs in the University and nobody approached u for a serious relationship? That's shocking!

Lastly, get busy if u aren't. Develop productive new hobbies... Get a social life... Get a job if u aren't employed yet or start learning a trade.

Lastly, u screwed up big time in the way u handled the issue with the man that has a gf in Nigeria. I was saddened!

Oh babe....

Me and you are an item!

You fine small shaa... cool cool cool

Oya reply my PM....

Love in Tokyo (YModulus) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by calabardick(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
iceberylin:
You never told us what really attracted you to these wrong guys undecided

don't mind her

only those class of men have what she needs in her man. and i can boldly say that she's a Bleep addict

renew your mind babe!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Galaxydon1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Funny guys...
yea i just hope she wil like me
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by oglalasioux(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.
Check if you are doing the following; Guys run from girls that demand too much. Guys hate girls that like hanging out every now and then. Guys hate girls who always demand petting. Guys hate girls who talk too much. Guys hate girls that laugh too much with other girls. Check yourself.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Galaxydon1:
yea i just hope she wil like me

Keep trying sha....

Just don't exhaust your airtime
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ishiamu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

I go send you the money as compensation.....

Am asking make I send my acc number?
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Walesadeyemi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

One just wonders why you are so pained? Is she your sister? undecided
Would do the same for you if you were in her shoes. The fact is what you give you receive, help everyone you can Coz you'll never know when karma would pay you back.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Galaxydon1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Keep trying sha....
Just don't exhaust your airtime
thank you. Onyeoma cy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by lahit14(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sorry for ur breakup, it happens to the best of us. He just didn't hav the balls enough to handle all that is you.

In thruth this is the kind of society we liv in, u must learn to adapt, protect urself. No man has any right whatsoevr to put u through all of this. We'r not worth it. Be happy now
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Flameneo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op pls take these things I want to say serious

If I read well, you said when you met him you found out that he's in a relationship .

Pls stop the Text or Call to that guy cos he has not made up his mind concerning you. Continuation of this means you are throwing your self at him.
He loves you too, but the little complication is the relationship he ws into before he met you.

Here are some tips for you

---Stop being too emotional. To some guys, your been too emotional signals that you are Desperate

---Continue with your friendly and good character.

--- pls learn to study guys within the shortest possible time before you commit yourself

-- Politely turn down with a smile on your face any guy you do not like for obVious reasons best known to you as this will help you.

Lastly, I think you should review your creteria for the kinda man you want to spend your life with.

I wish you good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.