Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (50619 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by olite93(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
may b God wnts u 2 meet a few wrong ones b4 u finaly meet d right guy. As 4 d guy dt made u cry, i thnk u shld let go so u dnt bcum a home wrecker, he has anoda g.f. Jst open ur hrt 2 luv n it wld find ya. Most times wen a door closes, anoda opens bt we spend 2much tym lookin at d closed door dat we dnt knw dt anoda has opened. Love cums to those wu believe even though they hav bin cheated. Jst open ur hrt n luv wil find u
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Alezy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Alexxzzyyy

You just dey advertise ya self for all the babes wey dey Nairaland......

I just dey look you with Lai's eyes og
Lolz. ...kabo snoop. you know the P nau.

how ur side brother? ? e Don tay small o
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
queenfav:
lol...leave which guy?He has me on lockdown already.Space no dey!

Who locked you? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Mek I waka go... na jonzin full ya body

See you wey serious...

Oya...toast the babe here na
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Alezy:
Lolz. ...kabo snoop. you know the P nau.

how ur side brother? ? e Don tay small o

Hehehehe....

E don tey oh..

You just dey razzle nairaland babes.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by queenfav(f): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Who locked you? shocked shocked shocked shocked
my man na..We have done family introduction/engagement,plus the fact that I love the way he loves me..So I am on serious lockdown!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
You are asking me questions, as in mates or what? Go sue yourself

you lack wisdom boy!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by amazingspiderma: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
I had to read your post again.I must say that your list of qualities for the guys,you have been dealing with does not include respect. You can't resist them because they are handsome,intelligent,already engaged to someone else. You want all the positive thing about a guy but you don't mind if he does not respect you.I don't you but if I go through your chats I will definitely find you condoling disrespectful words or comments from them.Please first start by respecting yourself,then draw the line so that you can notice when a chat or comment has become disrespectful.Self esteem is the mark of a great woman,don't date a man who disrespects you.He will do it the rest of your life if he eventually become your spouse.Lastly,I thank God you are not married now,else if had ended up with one of them,you will be tempted to cheat when you meet a man who truly loves and respects you.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.

Maybe u are destined to date wrong guy.but make it right
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by sigmundfreud(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
amazingspiderma:
I had to read your post again.I must say that your list of qualities for the guys,you have been dealing with does not include respect. You can't resist them because they are handsome,intelligent,already engaged to someone else. You want all the positive thing about a guy but you don't mind if he does not respect you.I don't you but if I go through your chats I will definitely find you condoling disrespectful words or comments from them.Please first start by respecting yourself,then draw the line so that you can notice when a chat or comment has become disrespectful.Self esteem is the mark of a great woman,don't date a man who disrespects you.He will do it the rest of your life if he eventually become your spouse.Lastly,I thank God you are not married now,else if had ended up with one of them,you will be tempted to cheat when you meet a man who truly loves and respects you.
Amazing response!

Hold on op..
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by donj84: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
iceberylin:
You never told us what really attracted you to these wrong guys undecided
There are some issue now:
1) The guys you have dated, do they generally always have the same attitude like calm, and dos stuff? If yes, then maybe you should give time to some guy who don't have a different character
2) The criteria you use in picking guys is what is affecting you, those criteria don't match up with your lifestyle
3) Can you just try to be less desperate for guys and just enjoy your single moment for a while..and hide your emotions because many of them are using your emotions against you
4) Don't be over close or too used to a guy..give him dat face that you are not interested and you don't give a damn even if he wants to go..and pls wen a frnd is wrong, don't you ever apologize..he shud always be d one to apologize if he's wrong except u wrong
5) Guess u are beautiful, just calm down, you will get the right guy very soon..99percent of guys are pretenders and once you give them the "I like you eye" first, you finished..
6) Pray about it if you really want a true guy dat won't want you because of sex or because of your body
7) How do you dress also matters because if you showing me your tommy or wear clothes that show all your figures, a guy can be lust with ur body and will try everything to make sure he gets you..at the end of the day, he's der just for sex
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by J4Jenom(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
just PRAY and FAST!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Mrlekan07034617: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy to wish her happy birthday 08134212742

Hello Sis, if someone puts your number on online forum before over 10,000 desperate guys, would you like such? 90% of guys here will call this your "mercy" for something else.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by iceberylin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
calabardick:

don't mind her

only those class of men have what she needs in her man. and i can boldly say that she's a Bleep addict

renew your mind babe!
That's deep grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
its not too late. if you genuinely seek God and finds him soon you'll see your own husband
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by 400billionman: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.

It is very wrong to tell a man, " ALL YOU WANT FROM ME IS SEX "..

I wont take it. Sometimes, it takes TWO STU.PID people to fall in love. Like this last guy, who you deeply love, he is obviously hurting you. There is something about you that is irritating to him. Maybe, you act too dependent. Or he once demanded sex and you declined.

All i can say is that you are gaining experience.

So, HOLD ON, BE STRONG, JUST BELIEVE. Offload your heart to GOD in fervent prayers.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by onyowo(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
Op, we are replicas in dis area of life, truth is, there's notin u can do abt it...destiny has d best answer to ur question...just live ur normal life, dnt force urslf on people,,,stay put,,,i knw wit tym u must still fall in love,,,we are wired like datsad...ur nt d only one experiencing dis...i 've read lotsa stuffs like dis here...remember wat i said, wait for destiny, u have no choicesmiley...i'd creat a thread on dis in d evening, just stay tuned, bt i need more inspirationsad, cos it's a very delicate issue dat has to deal wit ur destiny.
. U said it all...
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
I don't normally comment on topics that are far gone but I will make this an exception.

If my SIL did not get married this past weekend I would have thought she was the person behind the Op's account. She is also in her late 20s and was also very unlucky when it comes to relationships despite being attractive, fun to be around and also a fantastic cook. She was also a hopeless romantic, always gushing about her current guy as if he's the best thing to happen since sliced bread. She used to go out of her way to please the guy (running errands for him, buying him stuff, serenading him with sweet words and texts etc), so it's always shocking when we find out that the relationship has ended abruptly. I'm so glad that she eventually found someone who appreciates and loves her for who she is. Don't fret @ Beleza, your prince Charming is around the corner and you will find him if you're patient and prayerful.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by aliscomonaj: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
The reason is because u don't know ur worth. U are not principled. Read 48 laws of power, i think that will make u grow. In terms of being principled to get d best u have to hate many.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
You are the Nigeria version of Tailor Swift.

She said, 'Whenever I am in relationship time seems to move faster than normal'.

That is by the way though, you are just unlucky. You keep meeting guys that are experimenting their past experiences in relationship.
I stop chyking guys because none is ready to engage in a healthy relationship. My girl win surely come to me without me speaking queen's English.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by firstking01(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
onyowo:
. U said it all...
tanx.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by evolg(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Sweet brother.....
You don register already?
for?
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by esonuu(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
U aint falling in luv,u jst get infatuated wit doz guys cos of one quality or d other which u saw in them,it did happen to me more dan 5 tyms..infatuation is always intense,u feel like u gona die without dat person,u mistake it 4 love but at d end,it aint...giv ursef sum time,try startn tins wit sum1 as frnds,dnt rush it,tak ur time,study him,get to knw wat/hw he feels towards u b4 u nw start dating/courting..it worked 4 me,a lady i told openly dat we cannever date,after two and half yrs of being jst frnds,nw we are dating and doz tins i dnt do for oda guls i dated or did out of pretense,nw i do it for dis one willingly without expectn sex or any pay bak 4rm her.GOODLUCK HONEY

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by firmy2reign: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
My brother tell her, If she no change her perspective, she go old and 2016 is her expiring date..... ugly guys have a golden heart while handsome guys posses a stone heart...... OP WAKE FROM UR SLUMBER LAND
dovezeeta:
true talk, she too like fine fine bois

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by firmy2reign: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sis I know this is nt mercy no but ur number, I am going to call ryt now to confirm
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy to wish her happy birthday 08134212742

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by samblessed: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP..can we have a personal chat? Its not for public consumption.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by DPricey1(f): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
I recommend the book 'Act like s lady, Think like a man' Thank me later
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is what happens when u don't value urself as a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by francizy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Chaiiii

Francizy, you see ya life?

Baby girl, why not whatsapp me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some guys are just something else....

Who knows me and you are destined for the stars.....

Whatsapp me sweerryyyy.....

Wetin do my life?

No lemme spoil your parols here oh.. undecided
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by actright2(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hope you are not the wrong person. Please check yourself.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by oyeah786(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
U don't have to stop u have to keep trying, am happy you are now complaining its time you find solution to ur problem. Now sit down and reflect on you past life with guys try to bring out something common out of all of them then just knw you are getting close to your mistake then try to fix them. But I will advise you if a guy approach you and u like him don't hesitate to say yes most guys want sex at first then the ball is now on u court to make him like you add prayers, don't do this tru material benefits make him like you for who u are don't form.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=kaboninc post=41066282]

Please mention my Moniker smiley smiley smiley

I like the advice you gave....

It ignited a spark in me....

So I sent you a Private Message.......

Your dp, it is beyond beauty![/quote
Lol.. I'm unfortunately not from the world of forms, so quit the flattery. Thanks, though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / What I Saw In A Brothel / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.