Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (37775 Views)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by MinorityTribe: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
You are her investment, Women don't throw money like that without wanting something in return. She may not even be supporting her families like she is supporting you. You have no choice but to marry her or let her cutoff your prick. grin

8 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by uzolexis(f): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

you marry someone you love and are compatible with, you marry your friend. She is your age mate, so what?? It's no big deal, afterall you are not a child anymore, you are old enough to get married. I know couples whom the wife is a year or 2 years older than the husband but they are very happy.
Ask yourself if you love her and if you guys are compatible. If the answer is no then you are a wicked person cos you have been leading her on and using her when you knew you never wanted something long term with her.
If the reverse was the case i'm sure you'll be one of those calling the girl a gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by free2ryhme: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Men acting like babies

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Guyman02: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
If you dont see her as a wife material then end the relationship now and save her the trauma
There is nothing wrong with marrying your age mate or eve your senior, it is all about understanding and getting along very well. Dont also marry out of sympathy and dont marry because she has helped you. You must build up love for her.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by blazetitov: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP, na wa for you oo.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by kaythinks(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
No real man collects gifts from women.......#Eziokwu
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
You shld know better

You are busy enjoying every perks but pretends not to be aware of what is at stake here

Guy if you dont mind pls leave her and allow other serious guys take her to mama

You don't know if she has seen the future about you as women often do and she has given herself to stay with you
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by LaudGuy: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Marry Her then! A wife is a helper and she's been helping you clearly right? Would u rather be with a user?

4 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by chika0072(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
After all she did for you......na Dis kind question u dey ask who. When u dey collect u ask us of opinion. Now you dey ask us.....if I b d mod. I for close Dis your matter once. Stupid

2 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

You are a gold digger. You will continue to look for job if you continue this way. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO HER INSTEAD OF SEEKING NL OPINION.

Why didn't your mother or sister rent house for you? some men are lucky sha. I have never meet a girl that spend for me in relationship.

7 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by olaxy2(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
andromida:

You marry her because you gladly want to not because you want to repay her for her generosity. If you don't want to marry her there is no need to use her age as an excuse just be honest with yourself and take the required action if you don't see her as your wife walk away from her money you will not only survive you will find your feet without the feeling of owing someone your life.
from all the comment this is the most sensible
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by oluwafemim(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
If you do not marry her,you will never find peace in life.SO STOP COMPLAINING,FORGET ABOUT OTHER GIRLS IN THE WORLD AND START MARRIAGE PLAN NOW.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sammieguze(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
See rubbish talk?

Two questions.

1. Why did you woo her when you know you can't marry her?

2. Why waste her time making her feel she has found a mate when u know you ain't really interested in her and why allow her invest on you?

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Melahou(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
you should know her better
whether she assisted you or not.

the question you should ask yourself would be,

"is this the kind of lady i would love to marry on a good day whether
she assisted me or not?

when you answer that question you`ll know what to do.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by fireforfire: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?

Then u wont hv accepted her assistance. u cnt eat ur cake n have it bro

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Not because she has helped could be consider but the personality and moral aspects of the lady
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by cirmuell(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
What kinda mumu question is this na? undecided
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by HaneefahRN(f): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
So if Nairalanders tell u they can't marry their age mate u'll drop her abi?
U better quickly work more on getting a job and marry her. If u don't marry her I pray u marry a younger woman tht'll show u pepper
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op if know what is good for you just pick race go do the needful before thunder go fire you.....
you chop her punny
chop her money
chop her time and care
You no no say una done be husband and wife since 1200BC

4 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by charlsecy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
missKiffy:
You dont have plans to marry her but you are receiving money from her, she even rented an apartment for you.
Do you think he should marry her on account of her help towrds him?

louistearer:
Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
Do you any other reason why you think you cannot or shouldn't marry her?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Divinehenrich(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bros, better marry her sharply. No girl will spend such amount on a guy without having the intention of settling down with him. Do you think she is "Mother Theresa"

I believe you must have be a promise to marry her
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by LordAdam: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP, you do not owe the lady anything.

Girls live on guys money all the time and leave with the signature statement, "he is not right for me."

So I do not understand why guys can't do the same.

Any money spent out of love is CHARITY!

@OP, if you do not want to be with her for the rest of your life, do not marry her, even if she has donated a kidney to you. Marriages consummated out of pity or unreal obligations are the worst versions of hell on planet Earth.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by nikz(f): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Guy, get a job and marry her. U can't marry a woman when u do nothing she will definitely remind u that ure the man of d house. Once u marry her in this ur no kobo state, all dat love scale go just fall and reality will dawn. U av to take care of ur wife period. So get a job and marry her forget d age talk.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Burger01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Highcuerayte:
You are a dead meat if you don't marry her.
Na by force to marry undecided
Op, try as much as possible to pay her back financially. Women are like that, but I believe your relationship just didn't work out. Save the cries for now, settle her and bail out smiley
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Rozan10: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

Wait fes!! So all the time she was paying house rent for you (I don't want to mention anytn on the part that she even furnished the apartment too) it didn't occur to you that she would want your unwavering support abi if you wer the one that paid her school fees for only "two years" in the university won't you automatically believe you have gotten a wife

And then the mumu question u asked... why did u stay all these while with her if age was a problem

mtschw Some pipo are funi sha

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by chally02(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Y are some people like dis, well its said that people don't usually value what they have until they loose it.

Bros those type of women are scarce to find this days u better marry her else she go swear for ur destiny...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Jacko1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
If you truly do not love her dont marry her....... D ones we guys do fo gals nko dat dey dont marry us..... Evry 1 is now lookin at this as awkward because reverse is d case abeg u do not owe her any marriage unless u truly love her.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by HaneefahRN(f): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?
U are a wicked man. So u didn't knw all these when u were wasting her time? U didn't knw all these bullshit when she was selflessly helping u out? U didn't think abt ur stupid ego when u were taking advantage of her loyalty and kindness? Now u're looking for an excuse to dump her.
Pls leave her u don't deserve her, but I pray for u to meet a younger woman who isn't ur agemate tht'll make ur life miserable.
Wicked ingrate, u're expecting nairalanders to tell u they can't marry their age mates so it'll solidify ur resolve abi. Pls, leave her, we can't marry our age mates, it's nt advisable. I pray she meets someone worthy of her

2 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by viktor01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Firstly, I don't know why other guys date sha but as for me, I don't date someone I know I cannot marry.
Secondly, When you were enjoying her support, did you bother to ask why she was helping you or what was in your mind, that she just finds you very appealing? Guy, God Himself will not be happy with you if you ditch her.
Finally, by my calculations, you have dated for almost three years now. you guys will form a good couple.
BTW, are you now gainfully employed? IF NO, please don't risk it o or else you may regret it

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Jacko1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
LordAdam:
OP, you do not owe the lady anything.

Girls live on guys money all the time and leave with the signature statement, "he is not right for me."

So I do not understand why guys can't do the same.

Any money spent out of love is CHARITY!

@OP, if you do not want to be with her for the rest of your life, do not marry her, even if she has donated a kidney to you. Marriages consummated out of pity or unreal obligations are the worst versions of hell on planet Earth.

-Lord
God bless you guy.... Had already typed ma own stuff saw u mirrored ma mind..... Leav som hypocrite guys here..... So its only allowed fo women to chop guys money..... U owe her nuffinnjor smooth playa

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nicepoker(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
If your heart is not in it. Pls don't fake what u don't feel.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by CheedyJ(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
So u just realized that u guys are age mate abi after enjoying all her largesse..tell us u don't love her enuf 2 marry her & take back d age excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / 'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.