Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (37779 Views)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
Just marry her. She's really tried for you. She also loves you very deeply.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Jabioro: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Marry her ,she is a very good woman. she so more than that when she finally have you.She is your angel and it better for woman to have. absolute love for her man. Please don't miss her
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by isreal012(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
PLEASE SENDER HER MY NUMBER, AT LEAST AM NOT A CHEAT LIKE YOU. BROS WHY U TOAST HER IF YOU NO SAY YOU NO GO FIT STAND HER IN THE FIRST PLACE? U WOWO ABEG.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jabioro:
Marry her ,she is a very good woman. she so more than that when she finally have you.She is your angel and it better for woman to have. absolute love for her man. Please don't miss her
Oh yeah.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by gabicon: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?

Tell her how you feel man, abi don't you guys talk? Marriage is a partnership between two people and communication is key to the success of such partnership. Tell her you dont like how she talks to you, state your worries to her of why you are having second thoughts.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
ERCROSS:
Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

shoro niyen

oya mi lenu o
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
@Op, you sound like a calculative thief or opportunist trying to sound pathetic and in need of help. Since 2013, you have been housed n fed free of charge (I honestly don't blame your jobless state on you, d economy and all) and here you are complaining that she wants marriage. Wish I knew her, would ask her to kick you out, sure you are sleeping with her too already.

Any way the blame is both ways, she is stupid n gullible. Is she a wife, or why has she taken over the job of one.
She probably would have had more value even to you,maintaining this relationship without taking on unassigned roles.

Abeg clear joor.
Didnt intend to be hash, but the whole scenerio is just so irritating.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sweatlana: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

U don't love her pls leave her and her money alone to find someone who deserves her.
This is why I would never give a guy my money if I were single
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by timmy7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin but the money she had been spending on you is not your age mate

2 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?
ur playing with slavery!women dont dictate anyting nowadays....she can neva be submissive(major prob wit gals nowadays) and it wont matter if she bought u the moon...u av basically sold ur rights to her...if u have to marry her....get ur own place(atleast from all the money u cld av saved from her)no matter ow small it may look so u can have a "man" stand.....there is something called "blessings with expiry"...u can only know the expiry date when she gets to the thin line btw love and hate...
worse case scenario,impregnate her but no marriage(in ur case,u wld die early from nags,abusive)esp if u cant support her properly....not to worry,she would get the msg and finally move on...the bible has predicted it:it wld get to a time when it wld be 8women to one man(and ur still on no1)....maybe before ur reach no8,u wld be prosperous enuf to decide properly....
not so sure u even love her that much and even scared to marry her...
and if u do?u would understand the reason why some women just wake up and find out there husband her mysteriously run away(ask eucharia anobi)...
look ard u.....the women love money more now and even work harder than men nowadays...thats why they wld remain single(linda ikeji and co)..as i remind them "ITS EITHER U NEED A MAN OR U WAN BE THE MAN"...So while they cant tell the difference guys wld rather continue to "rent" than "buy"...the only C of Os still valid nowadays is when u go get a village gal to marry

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by andyanders: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Highcuerayte:
You are a dead meat if you don't marry her.

Exactly.You are finished.If you abandon this lady, heaven will even curse you.If she remove her cloth and swear for you, na for grave your parents will find you. Why eat her money.

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by musicwriter(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

If she say she rented a house for you, is that a lie?.

If she say you're financially dependent on her, is that a lie?.

Well, if you don't marry her, I wish you a woman that does the opposite. Cause only then will you realize her value.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by ayokellany: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
For God sake if this will be the only sensible thing you'd do this year marry the girl. What more dedication do you want from a girl ? Cloth house love n you are here asking for age reduction ! Mr Man fear God.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by preetyb(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
More reason why u ve to work hard so u can be the bread winner or are u planning on becoming financially handicap for the rest of ur life?

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by VocalWalls: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

Women say things when they are angry, after a while you will pick up and become the man of the house. Or are you hoping to do nothing and have her be the bread winner forever ?

Even if she didn't pay the rent, she'd still have held on to something else. Her flaws are manageable, no girl is flawless.

At least, she's not a cheat.

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Justbeu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Oga I see am say u be chop & clean mouth, abeg no come tell us say one pastor or alfa say make u go apologize to a lady u offended b4 ur new younger wife go fit conceive in future oooooo.....a word dey say is enuf for a wise man.....all women are d same, d older d beta & matured.try & JUST BE U.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by somez(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fix the ring on it and stop being childish.

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by mitche15: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
if you arent sure of a future with her, why are u still flexing her money? infact consider urself a runzboy! i dey help the girl vex
louistearer:
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
cosmo84:
@Op, you sound like a calculative thief or opportunist trying to sound pathetic and in need of help. Since 2013, you have been housed n fed free of charge (I honestly don't blame your jobless state on you, d economy and all) and here you are complaining that she wants marriage. Wish I knew her, would ask her to kick you out, sure you are sleeping with her too already.

Any way the blame is both ways, she is stupid n gullible. Is she a wife, or why has she taken over the job of one.
She probably would have had more value even to you,maintaining this relationship without taking on unassigned roles.

Abeg clear joor.
Didnt intend to be hash, but the whole scenerio is just so irritating.
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse.i guess u dint read that part....that way,he needs to be calculative cuz she doesnt love him that much too.....she is using him in a way he is using her(as rihanna talk)
its the same vicious circle,if it was the guy feeding her,housing her--its cool?do u know ow many gals that av gone on to marry somone that love less but love the comfort?so pls spare him
if a gal is still single....its not cuz there aint good men out there...it simply because "SHE AINT GOOD ENUF TO BE A WIFE"
if i ask ow old the lady in question is?she wld probably be in her late 20s(not 27,28 or 29)try 29yrs 10months.....abt 30...
so its understand why she is arresting the situation with money....she is equally calculative and an opportunist too..ounpe
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by trendyprettygir: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
hmm...

op please don't marry her. Also ensure you leave her house, get a job and start taking care of yourself.

On another note, be prepared to join your ancestors, if you still continue with her and marry someone else.

grin
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sweatlana: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
andyanders:

Exactly.You are finished.If you abandon this lady, heaven will even curse you.If she remove her cloth and swear for you, na for grave your parents will find you. Why eat her money.

My thoughts exactly.
When u sleep with a woman without some sort of payment na curse not to talk of where u chop her money join.
If he does not marry her he is finished!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Gkemz: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Well, its a very hard decision considering the fact she has invested so much on you with expectations of spending her life with you. She may actually have a strong intimate affection for you but believe me, love has to be mutually balanced. Its not a wrong thing to date or rather marry a workingclass lady as a jobless dude. If you really love her, go for her otherwise try to convince her both of you has no future together but u have to do it with maturity. That's my opinion but left for me, u shud try to focus on taking ur career to another level by finding a job first before marriage. If i may ask, how will you be able to cather for her needs and that of ur children without any means of steady income or would you continue to depend on her income.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by trendyprettygir: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
sameolg616:

She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse.i guess u dint read that part....that way,he needs to be calculative cuz she doesnt love him that much too.....she is using him in a way he is using her(as rihanna talk)
its the same vicious circle,if it was the guy feeding her,housing her--its cool?do u know ow many gals that av gone on to marry somone that love less but love the comfort?so pls spare him
if a gal is still single....its not cuz there aint good men out there...it simply because "SHE AINT GOOD ENUF TO BE A WIFE"
if i ask ow old the lady in question is?she wld probably be in her late 20s(not 27,28 or 29)try 29yrs 10months.....abt 30...
so its understand why she is arresting the situation with money....she is equally calculative and an opportunist too..ounpe

Mhen who taught you this? So you mean all your single nieces, sisters, cousin and female folks that are single are still single because there are not good enough for a wife?

This is why we have mass failure in WAEC and JAMB.

Clap for yourself.

angry
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by oluwasegun007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
See u......shey d girl resemble amnesty international wit all dat she's doing 4 u wic u didn't reject....now u are asking if u should marry her......

U beta don't break her heart so dat her investment on u won't turn to disinvestment....

And by d way u must not marry out of pitty...

D only option left for u is to start seeing her in ur imagination as ur future wife.....

I sure say u even don enta d place well well self, if u no wat I mean..
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by toksbisola: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
@Op; you do understand that there are some human beings that we refer to as USERS; meaning they use others to achieve their own aim and ambition and sorry to say, you @Op falls into that category. The honest advise now for you would be to COME CLEAN AND TELL THE TRUTH.

Can you honestly say that you did not know that you would not like to marry her and allowed her to continue spending on you? I doubt that as probably you were just interested in accepting her money and gifts knowing fully well that you would not want to have a relationship with her. Now let me reverse the scenario and say if you spent heavily on a lady and she turns around in the end and refuses to marry you; how would you feel? Or if this were your daughter, sister, cousin or niece and a guy does this to them; how would you feel?.

What you have just done to this lady is what is called being a CON ARTIST. A DECENT GUY/LADY WOULD NOT ENCOURAGE A WOMAN/MAN TO CONTINUE SPENDING AND SHOWERING GIFTS knowing fully well that he/she doesn't have an interest in having a relationship with him/her. Note the word "DECENT GUY/LADY".

I’m also trying hard not to term you as a Gold-Digging dude; as in your mind you think you’ve played a smart one on her. But don’t worry; as someday you would come to realize WHAT A WICKED THING YOU HAVE DONE TO HER. Let’s face facts mate, you’ve used her to achieve your maintenance status as you have said you ain’t currently employed and she is the one supporting you financially. Don’t get me wrong as there is nothing wrong in her helping you out financially; provided it doesn’t come with her thinking along the lines of marriage from you.

Note these 2 points;

1) Never marry anyone out of pity simply because you have been with them for a long time and you don’t want them to lose out.

2) Marry for true love so that when the challenges start occurring in the marital bond (and best believe challenges would arise) that the love both of you have built up would be able to withstand the ups and downs that would occur; take note that MARRIAGE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES.

It would be in your best interest to TO AVOID PROLONGING THIS MATTER ANY LONGER. She is a woman whose biological clock is ticking and if you honestly would not be able to look beyond “IDENTIFIED PROBLEM AREAS”; PLEASE FREE HER AND FREE YOURSELF. Don’t have a selfish attitude (No offence hope none taken) where you want to have your cake and eat it by keeping her and allowing her to continue spending and supporting you financially and STILL HAVING DOUBTS.

Let me slightly digress and ask if this current lady has some of these qualities below;

Is she caring?
Is she decent?
Is she hardworking?
Is she supportive?
Is she respectful?
Is she a homely person whom you know can comfortable look after you and your home?
Does she love you?
Do you see her as a lady who wouldn't nag?

After all this, the decision is yours entirely whether to carry on with her or let her be; though it'll be totally out of a selfish interest to allow her to chase other men away (one man’s meet is another man’s poison) with her knowledge that she has met her husband; meanwhile her man is in doubt if he has met his wife; as that’s the way it looks at the moment. I’ll strongly advice you to think deeply before pulling the plug on the relationship especially if she is someone who has a good character and a good heart (which she has demonstrated by assisting you financially).
You might find a younger lady (who might deal with you mercilessly through her character), but might not be a “Wife Material”.

You did mention something along the line of your being age-mates (the question is do you love her) but note that some women might not look their age and with advancement in having a good health routine she probably will age gracefully; hence, you might not need to worry too much about her looking older than you.

If/when you decide to tell her that you aren’t interested in marrying her; she’ll be able to forgive you, pick herself up and learn from this experience. Remember that it doesn’t make any sense, if a woman is not your wife, then don’t go about collecting money from her unnecessarily to avoid stories that touch/hurt such as this experience you’ve just narrated.

I hope that the ordeal of this lady would serve as a lesson for others viz; NEVER SPEND WHAT YOU KNOW YOU WOULD BE UNHAPPY WITH IF WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING FROM THE SPEND DIDN'T MATERIALIZE.

Finally, remember this saying; HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.

I rest my case

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by dammywapes(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
dmola:
bt serzly wats wrong with u guy? ur kinda girl is rear to find,u bter marry her or els at ur own peri

He needs hot slap to set his brain back to default mode.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
BaBa you Better Go and Marry the Girl. Why you no ask all these questions before she rent house for you
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by switosman(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
I know a couple with similar story as yours. The girl is much older than the guy but today they are married. At first she provided everything even went abroad to have a baby then the guy proved himself by getting a job limiting the dependence. Today they are very happy together.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Girl, why were you spending on this guy angry
And the loafer kept accepting even till now, I guess sad
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Ghost01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
So you are scared of marrying your age mate? What's wrong with you people? There are men out there who are happily married to women who are older than they are. Chisos! Who do you now want to marry, someone you're older than by 10 years, in the name of fresh blood or whatever?!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by leadedge: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
The best thing you can do is to tie the knot, even if you are 10/20 years older than her she wont respect you if she wont and would if you do....respect is reciprocal, if you know she is financing you and as well you know that you not a lazy man, then do what she tells you...we wont be there if you turn out hurt from not marrying her and she dating some other guy, that is when you will know whats up with you and imagine living her after 6month and you get an amazing job that she should benefit from. dont regret all your life...
louistearer:
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
andyanders:

thats a fucking lie else all the gals that have chopped our moneys or abandoned guys shd have died or be in grave by now..
just like a woman seeks a very ok guy is the same way a guy too wants an ok gal.....nobody wants to start from the bottom anymore....
read his post again carefully(along with his replies) then u can tell she is not submissive..every woman makes reference to one tin they have done for a man.....the difference from one another is:some are quick to,some late and most always....but im yet to meet the one that nevr does!
let him just satisfy his conscience..i live by this principle...."ina bad situation-never do a good tin(mattying her outta pity or convenience);do the right tin(leaving her on time cuz she is equally counting the yrs,months,hrs with him)...so that the other guys out there can chop the rest of the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / 'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.