Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (37780 Views)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?
marry her sha ni or your story is fake, better things way guyman dey look for.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by mutombo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?
Handsome handsome Bobo, age is just a number o... Shakara oloje. Don't lose your God sent wifey
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by diamondboa(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

Bros Abeg allow small shame pass through you now .When you know say na age issue .Why you collect all the goodies from her ? If you no give am ring sharp sharp the Gbege we go punish you still dey do press up
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by ajbiggie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
its nt all relationship that must end in marriage, just take u time and see if u love her enough to marry her. check her well and decide for ur self if u can live with her till death. Follow ur her when d time comes. bless u.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
No No No i see what you want here, guilt wan kill you, so you wan come here make we tell you its alright to leave so your conscience go free you, '' Na lie muhammed you go marry am''. She give you house you say YES, she give you clothes you say YES, she still give you food ontop you say YES, Now she don gve you marriage you go say YES.#YesYouCan
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by awa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
My suggestion is don't marry out of sympathy. But based on all that you have said there's nothing wrong marrying her
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by phlemzy: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
She's rare in her class, and you should be happy u have her mind of a woman You just go ahead and marry her. Be optimistic, a good job might knock at ur door anytime soon. But make sure you work towards getting a source of income as soon as possible so that you can contribute to the home u build with her,before stories that touches set in, sire u know what I mean.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by micca: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
sammieguze:
See rubbish talk?

Two questions.

1. Why did you woo her when you know you can't marry her?

2. Why waste her time making her feel she has found a mate when u know you ain't really interested in her and why allow her invest on you?
why keepin us buzy wit dis kind of thought i no dis nt true coZ EVN URSELF NO D True n if some 1 did that 2 ur 6ta wil u happi and u stil get mouth 2 talk that if u marry her she wil get mouth over u. Since u dnt meet to ur need dat is y u are complain nt d age try and meet ur daily meel and steal marry her join. Stop be lazy. Go out and and luk 4 work u wil get it evn is smal .in dis country not dat they is no work but d work dat wil meet ur qulification. Go and strt some where and tak care of ur wife. Ur here d story of our broda. Hw he strted and he made it at.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
y not, age is number. if i love you so much, forget ur age. perhaps, young Nigerians get married to western women that are more older to them.
how abt that? you better search ur heart and soul, cos if u fail her. then u better dig ur grave. but tell her never to remind u of all that she has done for u, i mean when you're both engaged.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

How is she different form a bf that comes here to moan about all he has done for his gf?

It is human nature to do that!

Get him a job?

her father na president!

Why are you so daft sef?

as they say common sens aint common.....so i wld pardon ur ignorance...
the best way to help in guy in need aint by been there always for him like a kid....u support him to stand by himself...yrs ago,i got my first job in dana airlines cuz my gf recommended me highly to the management and in return,i put my skills on display brightly so i dont disappoint her....thats what inspires people....
for ow long does she wan give him money.....i know ow tough the country can be but it doesnt mean we lose our dignity....women are emotional thinkers...and i know ow proud they can be esp wen u let them always take the lead...
i have a friend whose husband wasnt as rich as the wife...so she proposed that he built on a land she acquired years ago..suprisingly,he said,he would build on it only if she sold the land to him....logically,u'd tink its wrong but i supported the notion too...only him can know his wife better...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by eckersley: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
LordAdam:
OP, you do not owe the lady anything.

Girls live on guys money all the time and leave with the signature statement, "he is not right for me."

So I do not understand why guys can't do the same.

Any money spent out of love is CHARITY!

@OP, if you do not want to be with her for the rest of your life, do not marry her, even if she has donated a kidney to you. Marriages consummated out of pity or unreal obligations are the worst versions of hell on planet Earth.
-Lord
Objectivity at its finest.
I had fumingly said if after the 2nd page I do not see such an objective reply, I would close the thread.

What a relief to see this line of thought.
If the sexes were reversed, you wud hv heard comments like:

Every relationship mustn't lead to marriage.

You did it for love

Marriage is not by force

Did the sex and company she provided you not outweigh the LITTLE you've spent on her
[As if the pleasures of sex aren't mutual]

I hardly log on nowadays to comment due to the dense fog of prejudice over this forum.
Folks don't reason their way to an answer.
They FEEL their way to it.
Tragic.
The death of logic and reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

Definitely not with the way you write! you write like an imbeci.le

Grow up!
another dumb and dumber!doveda?wat kinda name is that....i guess ur one sad 40+ or approaching 40 single....
we have unlocked every secret abt gals nowadays and the accessories come cheap(food,clothes...)....so i can always help my confused brother..
when ur young,u get choosy and start waiting for mr right
then wen the biological clock start ticking,u start using money to Bleep a young brothers mind up...and confuse him..
not to worry.....na OLX dem go finally post una with the tag "COME AND TAKE FOR FREE"
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
eckersley:

Objectivity at its finest.
I had fumingly said if after the 2nd page I do not see such an objective reply, I would close the thread.

What a relief to see this line of thought.
If the sexes were reversed, you wud hv heard comments like:

Every relationship mustn't lead to marriage.

You did it for love

Marriage is not by force

Did the sex and company she provided you not outweigh the LITTLE you've spent on her
[As if the pleasures of sex isn't mutual]

I hardly log on nowadays to comment due to the dense fog of prejudice over this forum.
Folks don't reason their way to an answer.
They FEEL their way to it.
Tragic.
The death of logic and training

oga sigmund freund... i hail o....guess we are on the same team....
ladies,now u have heard it all....
over to u>>>
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
sameolg616:

another dumb and dumber!doveda?wat kinda name is that....i guess ur one sad 40+ or approaching 40 single....
we have unlocked every secret abt gals nowadays and the accessories come cheap(food,clothes...)....so i can always help my confused brother..
when ur young,u get choosy and start waiting for mr right
then wen the biological clock start ticking,u start using money to Bleep a young brothers mind up...and confuse him..
not to worry.....na OLX dem go finally post una with the tag "COME AND TAKE FOR FREE"

You are so stupid!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
mutombo:

Handsome handsome Bobo, age is just a number o... Shakara oloje. Don't lose your God sent wifey
prophet mutombo,was it thru u that God sent him a wifey?all that glitter aint gold
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
sameolg616:

as they say common sens aint common.....so i wld pardon ur ignorance...
the best way to help in guy in need aint by been there always for him like a kid....u support him to stand by himself...yrs ago,i got my first job in dana airlines cuz my gf recommended me highly to the management and in return,i put my skills on display brightly so i dont disappoint her....thats what inspires people....
for ow long does she wan give him money.....i know ow tough the country can be but it doesnt mean we lose our dignity....women are emotional thinkers...and i know ow proud they can be esp wen u let them always take the lead...
i have a friend whose husband wasnt as rich as the wife...so she proposed that he built on a land she acquired years ago..suprisingly,he said,he would build on it only if she sold the land to him....logically,u'd tink its wrong but i supported the notion too...only him can know his wife better...

You are so stupid!

So men do not get emotional after doing everything for their gfs?

How many men find jobs for their gfs?

How would you know whether she has enough connections to get him a job?

What makes you think that she does not love him?

You should have rejected that employment offer because she has already taken lead!! You are indebted to her for life!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

You are so stupid!
is that all u can say...dont be sad....even the bible has predicted all thats happening now..

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

You are so stupid!

You should have rejected that employment offer because she has already taken lead!! You are indebted to her for life!

na u go tire o...
i guess this guys post reminds u of ur past disappontments and investments in guys...pele...take heart..u shd have been patient to have had atleast a child for one of them..then ur pain wld have lessened and ur attention diverted to ur child..
there is no nothing u ladies present nowadays that dude nowadays cannot eat finish...whether u have hotbody,rich or u wan play superwoman..dem go chop am finish clean mouth...
women have really lost their values to western lifestyle so lets all live with the consequences..
the ones that are single..cant find husband...instead they face their careers like linda ikeji and smile to the world during the day and cry in 250million banana island house...is that wer potential husband wld find find her...wen he is not nick cannon...(even nick don run too)
and the ones that manage marry...cant even stay in it....

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sucobaba(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ayomax:
I can relate to this but I'm not as heartless as you @op
Black magic?I see you o
#confession
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
doveda:

You are so stupid!

yes im indebted to her....she gave me an opportunity and not wanna own me...im from abeokuta,ogun state wer the all the most successful yorubas have come from...and there,its women who must bow to their man no matter ow big she is....
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
sameolg616:

yes im indebted to her....she gave me an opportunity and not wanna own me...im from abeokuta,ogun state wer the all the most successful yorubas have come from...and there,its women who must bow to their man no matter ow big she is....

So the woman in question is trying to own the op?

You didn't tell me you were a psychicsad

Don't go there

Your women are known as witches. I heard that they kill their husbands early so that they would become landladies!sad

Your women sabi do juju pass devil sef!
Their wickedness no get part two.

God forgive me!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
sameolg616:

na u go tire o...
i guess this guys post reminds u of ur past disappontments and investments in guys...pele...take heart..u shd have been patient to have had atleast a child for one of them..then ur pain wld have lessened and ur attention diverted to ur child..
there is no nothing u ladies present nowadays that dude nowadays cannot eat finish...whether u have hotbody,rich or u wan play superwoman..dem go chop am finish clean mouth...
women have really lost their values to western lifestyle so lets all live with the consequences..
the ones that are single..cant find husband...instead they face their careers like linda ikeji and smile to the world during the day and cry in 250million banana island house...is that wer potential husband wld find find her...wen he is not nick cannon...(even nick don run too)
and the ones that manage marry...cant even stay in it....

Ode!cheesy
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by tunjidachosen(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
. You are mad for asking us that question. so you want to tell us you didn't know she was doing all that for a reason and I amb very sure you must have slept with her now you want to diss her. Remember what you sow you'll reap. Wicked man
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by CharlyNick: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
People like you are disgrace to Men.
This is the type of girl every guy wants.
A girl who can hold him down.

I wish i can see you face to face so i can strangle you.

Oga Abeg Na cheesy!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Ayomax(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
sucobaba:

Black magic?I see you o
#confession
chairman mi, watin man go do. na my babe wey dey work dey try support me in her own little way.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sucobaba(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ayomax:

chairman mi, watin man go do. na my babe wey dey work dey try support me in her own little way.
After all the "support",una must #connect. O

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Deldima(f): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Atmmachine:
People like you are disgrace to Men.
This is the type of girl every guy wants.
A girl who can hold him down.

I wish i can see you face to face so i can strangle you.
lwkmd
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Deldima(f): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2015
tunnamania11:
See them , they keep telling him to marry her because of financial benefits he gets from her without considering the implications of marrying her.
Give the type of advise u can follow when given.

Op, u started dating before she got her job, so I can't say u started the relationship solely on potential financial benefits.

This is where u made mistake: u came here to narrate the negative impacts of marrying the lady, agreed, they are good points.
But didn't u know that you guys are age mate when u started dating?
First,Considering the points u listed, she will never accord u respect when married , good u know already .
You are like an Associate with significant influence while she is like the parent coy because she has the Controlling interest of the entity (your relationship).

Since u came here for advise, the best thing to do is to sit her down and explain to her calmly reasons y the marriage will never happen.
Don't expect her to agree easily, because you too can't if u were her.
No matter what happens, don't ever marry her.
If u have collateral securities, go get a loan and refund all her expenses with interest if you don't want her to destabilize you or your future for not marrying her.

To readers, no need to pretend, at first sight, we all can tell if we can marry the person or not as we all have imaginary potentials he/she must possess.
So, if u know that it's probable that u won't marry him/her, no need to waste each other's precious time.
If u know u can't marry him/her, make it clear you want friendship with benefit, if he/she is okay with it, congratulations.
Don't ever start what you are so sure u can't finish.
Don't mind them. Animals!!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2015
doveda:

So the woman in question is trying to own the op?

You didn't tell me you were a psychicsad

Don't go there

Your women are known as witches. I heard that they kill their husbands early so that they would become landladies!sad

Your women sabi do juju pass devil sef!
Their wickedness no get part two.

God forgive me!
i guess u mean edo women.....u are definately ibo....anambra to be precise...i heard ur bride price now includes a keke marwa instead of the defunct motorcycle.....thats like N2.5m in total..no wonder even ur ibo guys dey run and now marrying our yoruba gals...we live like westerners in lagos..not to worry...kindly remember the OLX deal....wen ur over 40,ur parents can post the ad but place u on it for free price..
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by NobleWolfXXL: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2015
My Guy I think its time you are honest with yourself.
When you initiated the relationship did you consider marrying her as a possibility?
Did you get any hint that she was only going into it for marriage sake?
Try and imagine three years into the future when you are now earning your own money and independent, is she still the one you will want to be with.
If any of those questions make you feel uncomfortable I will advice you not to let yourself get blackmailed into marriage simply because she provides financial support.
If she is looking for marriage and you are not comfortable, stop collecting her gifts and work on supporting yourself.
And for her sake end the relationship while she is still eligible enough to attract other suitors.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by odaniel1(m): 1:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Chai, why don't I come across this kind of babes ehn instead of all ds biscuit crackers dt r comin my way God, why?
This mumu u give no com know wetin to do with am.
Who asks what to do when a cutlery set and a sumptuous meal is set before him?
Bros, don't marry the girl o. Adopt her inugo?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by favouryemmy: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2015
louistearer:

Bros, it's not by force to marry, but you should have thought of all these things before accepting her gift in the first place. It might also be a good thing that she's supporting you now because such women are rare. Some women if they get a job before you, they will just abandon you because you're not on their level again. About the issue of age, I think you actually don't mind, if not you wouldn't have dated her in the first place. If a woman is truly humble, she would respect you in marriage even if she's older than you. God's grace to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / 'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.