Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage (50184 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Spanner4:

grin grin
They comment d same tym because of "faraday's law of Comment"
Ehn ehn tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Vikky014(f): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
List evrywhr. thank God this one is about guys
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wizard007(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
If you are really as wise as you think, your wisdom should have guided you to decipher hilarity from reality

Oooooh !! You think I also don't play Bet9ja ? cheesy

Ok niqqa it's okay, I'm sure you won't be able to talk like this in my face, one of the main reason I don't talk online. Dude it's not hilarity okay, you meant that stuff. On a good day sha if it is then you need to be flogged because you've been misleading the faint hearts with your trashy lists.

Grab yourself bro, GRAB! Stop living on NL, you've grown beards
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Michellla(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
wristbangle:

To all nairaland ladies, please follow this guy point of view. Nice one bro.

Cc: misspicy, adeh39, juliaann, michellla, kashybaby, omotayor123, aminat508, mzpecs, redgem, duchess25, laveda, etc.
gotten cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:
Lovely Cold weather over here and it is so nice of Mr Wristbangle on his birthday to give us this wonderful piece with his twin bro Tosyne2much giving us a break from talks about women to talks about irresponsible guys grin

Now down to my comment
i'd like to opine that inasmuch as some of the points listed are characteristics irresponsible guys that are not ready to settle down for marriage exhibit I will like to say it is not the main pointer because I have seen some guys who were still been fed by there parents and depending on them get married and lived in their parent's house with the bride grin
in fact there is this guy on my street that you will see very early in the morning drinking that "agbo" the guy married Sikira just last month...

this reminds me of "brother general giver" in my area,this dude is believed to have sampled almost all the teenagers for area but he still married omo iya elewa was it not in july?

my point is that been an irresponsible guy that shows some characters does not necessarily means he is shying away from marriage....thank you
drops mike grin
You are too much girl
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by neheholmes(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
True talk bro,I am guilty of some..hope to be a better dude. Though its not easy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tamquezee(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is OK but expect the other version. You know what I mean
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
wizard007:

Ok niqqa it's okay, I'm sure you won't be able to talk like this in my face, one of the main reason I don't talk online. Dude it's not hilarity okay, you meant that stuff. On a good day sha if it is then you need to be flogged because you've been misleading the faint hearts with your trashy lists.

Grab yourself bro, GRAB! Stop living on NL, you've grown beards
I don't give a damn about your pathetic low life. I'm done trading words with a nincompoop like you

Don't derail this peaceful thread mr perfection. Don't even expect a reply from me
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by misspicy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
You are too much girl
grin thanks
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by gary400(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
I disagree wid 4&11....not every body u see in dose places are not ready for marriage....moreover 11 is lucrative.....
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

No dey use that kind thing joke o.....boys eyes dey red o....dollar Don rise oooo... no fuel ooo grin
Baba, me sef wan rush book dis nyt ni ooooo cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skmoda360:

I have game of 97k with me right nw...go bet9ja.com and book now.
Oyah roger me ur booking number cool
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
so u sef dey gamble... After u go post say guys wey dey immature dey do sports betting...
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Guys go write am ooo
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
so u sef dey gamble... After u go post say guys wey dey immature dey do sports betting...
No dey antagonize me oga.. If na 2moro games u want, common do be shy, I will send them 2u tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
No dey antagonize me oga.. If na 2moro games u want, common do be shy, I will send them 2u tongue
pharisee!

I dnt gamble, and i will neva do dat.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by cashdosh(m): 1:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Wena, how many months he take u to type dis thread? grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 19, 2015
You've got to be kidding!
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 19, 2015
buoye1:
emmmm

Pencil, knife, bedspreed, plasma, bag, handle, Mercedes, typing,fish..........Dangote
Ha! cheesy

Correct bross, your head dey dere grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2015
cashdosh:
Wena, how many months he take u to type dis thread? grin

Lol just one hour bro cool
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
pharisee!

I dnt gamble, and i will neva do dat.
Gambling is a sin but womanizing is not a sin ryt ? *God is shaking His head 4u* cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by emeraldt(f): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2015
RickRichards:
None of those 8 points is a pointer valid enough to unequivocally prove that a guy is not ready to get married. I've seen guys who possess these attributes get married time and time again. Especially guys from rich homes.
. Thank God u specified it dat guys from rich home, talaka children nko
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by poweredcom(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Stewpid write up.....person de drink otapia pia again? ....if no be suicide u want

I do all mentioned especially the ashawo part I ave banged many babe's ehnnn ashawo n look all gals na ashawo...those who hustled from home also dem yakpa...look marriage is a descion u don't expect me to marry when am broke

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Gambling is a sin but womanizing is not a sin ryt ? *God is shaking His head 4u* cheesy
we b virgins na. Remember wink
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Revolva(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2015
I de laff....dis op cos all I see here is just rubbbish so no be money persson go take do weding dd idiot de say make person no play bet9ja...no be money we all de find? Oya come sponsor my weddin na
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
we b virgins na. Remember wink
I don lose my own ooo baba cool
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Tobium1(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg na who get sure games to give me. Nairabet must pay me before dis year runs out oo
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2015
poweredcom:
Stewpid write up.....person de drink otapia pia again? ....if no be suicide u want

I do all mentioned especially the ashawo part I ave banged many babe's ehnnn ashawo n look all gals na ashawo...those who hustled from home also dem yakpa...look marriage is a descion u don't expect me to marry when am broke

Very wrong analysis.

Seems u are pained bro. Sorry about that and I wish I can do something to relief the pain but unfortunately I can't. Have a 9c day.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Revolva:
I de laff....dis op cos all I see here is just rubbbish so no be money persson go take do weding dd idiot de say make person no play bet9ja...no be money we all de find? Oya come sponsor my weddin na

LOL. Tosyne2much, over to u. Dem wan finish u mehn!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by cardoctor(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2015
really?
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don lose my own ooo baba cool
shocked so na only me be d remainin virgin for nairaland... Jeeez!
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by poweredcom(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Very wrong analysis.

Seems u are pained bro. Sorry about that and I wish I can do something to relief the pain but unfortunately I can't. Have a 9c day.

Oga go sidon one place....pained for wat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.