Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage (50175 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by godoluwa(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much, I no go yab u coz I lyk una. well, football betting is a biz of statistics & probability. We punters r bizness tycoon & nt gamblers. hey! I no encourage anybody to join o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by ini4brandon(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
A guy that Avoids meetings or bonding with your family members...
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
LaudGuy:
What a load of rotten beans. No disrespect but your supposed analysis are wrong. Married men are even more promiscuous than single guys with several side chicks. If your very first point is flawed then the remaining write up is pretty much DOA.
If am to grade you, I'll give u an "E" for effort.
Na 'F' I de give am.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Na 'F' I de give am.

tongue

U better go sleep dis PDP man
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by harry509: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Becoming a regular Visitor of the Brothel

I used to be a regular patronizer of the brothel. Wait ooooo !!! Before you tongue-lash me, I never opined that I used to bleep prostitutes oooo, I only said I used to be a regular patronizer of ashowo joint. But now that I'm thinking of settling down it wouldn't be nice bleeping prostitutes when I have a girlfriend.

10. Going for singles" programme just to meet with New Babes

I think I should be awarded a golden medal for this. When I was still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmes" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again tongue

11. Playing Nairabet, 1960Bet, Bet9ja, Baba Ijebu and the likes

Truth be told, guys who are regular patronizers of the aforementioned betting companies are not even ready to marry. nobody should quote me oooo tongue

*Quote me to say rubb-ish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*
tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by IBBG(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
wristbangle:

I am so overwhelm when I saw your comment. God bless u bro. Most guys on this forum hate hearing the truth but when I drop article about ladies bashing threads, they will be happy.
lols. it's also a way to know a guy who is ready for marriage. instead of accepting criticism and looking for ways to improve, they will give excuse, rationalize or become hostile throwing tantrums.
Babes, one of the ways to know a guy who is mature mentally is how he handles criticisms.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by henrinity(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Commot that number 11 before thunder do something to your balls you won't understand undecided.....I don't know who you think you are to judge..
lol. Bros you funny die.. No mind the dude abeg
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
wristbangle:

tongue
U better go sleep dis PDP man
You no know say your number one de fall our hand?
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by poiu22: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by cuteboy2: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

they still flirt,married or not married.

And who do they flirt with? Aliens from space abi?
Is it not with the same married and singles who come here to yarn pool?

Mtcheeeewww.

Abeg what is the exchange rate today? Na dat one be di real koko. E don reach N300 to 1$?
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by LewisO: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
These are true.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You no know say your number one de fall our hand?

Hahahaha. You see now. U guys should just admit it that you need to embrace this gospel truth in my article
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by activelyA(f): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:
Lovely Cold weather over here and it is so nice of Mr Wristbangle on his birthday to give us this wonderful piece with his twin bro Tosyne2much giving us a break from talks about women to talks about irresponsible guys grin

Now down to my comment
i'd like to opine that inasmuch as some of the points listed are characteristics irresponsible guys that are not ready to settle down for marriage exhibit I will like to say it is not the main pointer because I have seen some guys who were still been fed by there parents and depending on them get married and lived in their parent's house with the bride grin
in fact there is this guy on my street that you will see very early in the morning drinking that "agbo" the guy married Sikira just last month...

this reminds me of "brother general giver" in my area,this dude is believed to have sampled almost all the teenagers for area but he still married omo iya elewa was it not in july?

my point is that been an irresponsible guy that shows some characters does not necessarily means he is shying away from marriage....thank you
drops mike grin

Misspicy, don come with her k leg torii...ooo
grin grin grin grin
Drupes myk! angry
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
IBBG:
lols. it's also a way to know a guy who is ready for marriage. instead of accepting criticism and looking for ways to improve, they will give excuse, rationalize or become hostile throwing tantrums.
Babes, one of the ways to know a guy who is mature mentally is how he handles criticisms.

To all nairaland ladies, please follow this guy point of view. Nice one bro.

Cc: misspicy, adeh39, juliaann, michellla, kashybaby, omotayor123, aminat508, mzpecs, redgem, duchess25, laveda, etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
wristbangle:
It beats my imagination when I see grown up dudes cultivating adolescence habits even though they are old enough to have set of kids they are fathering. As a result of this, ladies consider them as being unserious for marital settling down

The below points indicate a guy who is not ready for marriage;

1. He keeps several girlfriends

The flirtatious nature of some dudes can be likened to that of a cock that chases several hens desperately and shamelessly. They however service several kitty-cats and hold boastful thrust of discussion amongst their friends, without knowing that chasing every lady on the street is not an achievement and will never be an achievement anytime any day. This is a sign of immaturity which shows that a dude's mind is not preoccupied with marriage but bull.shit.

2. Being too dependent on parents

It is a degrading and shameful habit for a grown up man to make cooked up stories just to scam his parents for money. However, they are just so dependent on their parents for ridiculous things such as recharge card, hair cut, etc. Depending on your parents for this ridiculous things does not dignify a man.

3. Uncontrolled spending

I pity the life of some guys who spend as if there is no tomorrow. Once they make money, they won't even think about future hardship but will spend this money on rendezvous with these hungry ladies we see around.

4. Laziness and idleness

I can't but shake my head when I see guys clustered at jedi jedi/otapiapia seller shops. These guys having nothing bothering them and can be used for political agitation and thuggery. They are always waiting for the day God will throw them money from heaven, without working for it.

5. Eating and sleeping at friend's house

Some dudes don't even have caution of what they eat. They can sell their birthright just like the case of Esau. Which lady will even go on a date with this kind of a man?

6. Poor perception about Love

Some guys lack purpose, mission and vision in life that planning seems to be like a mission impossible for them. Their mentality has been wired awkwardly that the perception they have about relationship is just to sex, and when a lady denies them of it, they will say she doesn't love them.

7. Being too proud to apologize

Guys who blame people for their misfortune and wrongdoings are nothing but dumb skill. They feel like they are doing a lady a favour by dating her. Even when they offend their supposed girlfriend, they will always expect her to apologize to them. These kind of guys have no business being in relationship at all.

8. Poor religious life

Some dudes can spend the night at club house but make dem spend ordinary one hour for church or mosque, na punishment.. That you are thinking of settling down should be a more reason why you should get closer to God and have a personal relationship with him rather than wasting your precious time at bar and clubs.

What is this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by seggzz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
I will not agree with the first one for some reasons. I can boldly tell you that you may not last a day if she knew you have only her. I have seen a man with only one girlfriend and thereafter she cheated on him and frustrated. And when we find out the reasons, she gave a surprised and stupid reasons. I dont encourage several girlfriends but have at most TWO.

And for others nice write up.#shikena
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by jaydee87(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Becoming a regular Visitor of the Brothel

I used to be a regular patronizer of the brothel. Wait ooooo !!! Before you tongue-lash me, I never opined that I used to bleep prostitutes oooo, I only said I used to be a regular patronizer of ashowo joint. But now that I'm thinking of settling down it wouldn't be nice bleeping prostitutes when I have a girlfriend.

10. Going for singles" programme just to meet with New Babes

I think I should be awarded a golden medal for this. When I was still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmes" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again tongue

11. Playing Nairabet, 1960Bet, Bet9ja, Baba Ijebu and the likes

Truth be told, guys who are regular patronizers of the aforementioned betting companies are not even ready to marry. nobody should quote me oooo tongue

*Quote me to say rubb-ish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*
tongue
the only reason am quoting you is because I want to tell me why the elephant can't jump? remember the whale too can't jump. but tell me the reason why abeg
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by oluwasegun007(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Baba taofeek is usually guilty of no 11, does dat mean he want to divorce mama taofeek.....hmmmmm
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by slimbj: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
wristbangle:
It beats my imagination when I see grown up dudes cultivating adolescence habits even though they are old enough to have set of kids they are fathering. As a result of this, ladies consider them as being unserious for marital settling down

The below points indicate a guy who is not ready for marriage;

1. He keeps several girlfriends

The flirtatious nature of some dudes can be likened to that of a cock that chases several hens desperately and shamelessly. They however service several kitty-cats and hold boastful thrust of discussion amongst their friends, without knowing that chasing every lady on the street is not an achievement and will never be an achievement anytime any day. This is a sign of immaturity which shows that a dude's mind is not preoccupied with marriage but bull.shit.

2. Being too dependent on parents

It is a degrading and shameful habit for a grown up man to make cooked up stories just to scam his parents for money. However, they are just so dependent on their parents for ridiculous things such as recharge card, hair cut, etc. Depending on your parents for this ridiculous things does not dignify a man.

3. Uncontrolled spending

I pity the life of some guys who spend as if there is no tomorrow. Once they make money, they won't even think about future hardship but will spend this money on rendezvous with these hungry ladies we see around.

4. Laziness and idleness

I can't but shake my head when I see guys clustered at jedi jedi/otapiapia seller shops. These guys having nothing bothering them and can be used for political agitation and thuggery. They are always waiting for the day God will throw them money from heaven, without working for it.

5. Eating and sleeping at friend's house

Some dudes don't even have caution of what they eat. They can sell their birthright just like the case of Esau. Which lady will even go on a date with this kind of a man?

6. Poor perception about Love

Some guys lack purpose, mission and vision in life that planning seems to be like a mission impossible for them. Their mentality has been wired awkwardly that the perception they have about relationship is just to sex, and when a lady denies them of it, they will say she doesn't love them.

7. Being too proud to apologize

Guys who blame people for their misfortune and wrongdoings are nothing but dumb skill. They feel like they are doing a lady a favour by dating her. Even when they offend their supposed girlfriend, they will always expect her to apologize to them. These kind of guys have no business being in relationship at all.

8. Poor religious life

Some dudes can spend the night at club house but make dem spend ordinary one hour for church or mosque, na punishment.. That you are thinking of settling down should be a more reason why you should get closer to God and have a personal relationship with him rather than wasting your precious time at bar and clubs.

trash
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
slimbj:
trash

Ok
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by MzPecs(f): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
IBBG:
True that.. cool
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
seems u dnt play nairabet?
Nairabet or bet9ja is cool bt the op might have interest if he heard that some close friends won 8mil...who no like money see him mouth@op.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Commot that number 11 before thunder do something to your balls you won't understand undecided.....I don't know who you think you are to judge..
Na joke I dey joke na tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
godoluwa:
tosyne2much, I no go yab u coz I lyk una. well, football betting is a biz of statistics & probability. We punters r bizness tycoon & nt gamblers. hey! I no encourage anybody to join o
Baba gimme 2moro games na cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by buoye1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
JimiCoker:

*Picks mic up and konks her with it*

Balderdash, rubbish, trash, garbage, nonsense, gibberish.....ehm, biro, wheelbarrow, house, danfo, molue tongue
emmmm

Pencil, knife, bedspreed, plasma, bag, handle, Mercedes, typing,fish..........Dangote
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by samesco: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emodeee:
A
Algebra?
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by godoluwa(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba gimme 2moro games na cheesy
kikiki...
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skmoda360:

Nairabet or bet9ja is cool bt the op might have interest if he heard that some close friends won 8mil...who no like money see him mouth@op.
hmmm
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
jaydee87:
the only reason am quoting you is because I want to tell me why the elephant can't jump? remember the whale too can't jump. but tell me the reason why abeg
Na play I dey play oooo baba cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
wristbangle:

To all nairaland ladies, please follow this guy point of view. Nice one bro.

Cc: misspicy, adeh39, juliaann, michellla, kashybaby, omotayor123, aminat508, mzpecs, redgem, duchess25, laveda, etc.
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.