Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. (9193 Views)

South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
softappless:
LOL i know who u are.
You can't even guess correctly.
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by dechandel(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
marieolae:
Hahaaa cheesy
Some things are actually true

Happy birthday dechandel baby kiss
Hey baby cheesy
Thank you kiss kiss
Good seeing you around embarassed embarassed
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
What' Are You?undecided
I'm that tiny little thing stuck in your panties. tongue
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by marieolae(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
@Donchippy..it's embarrassing embarassed
I cringe reading my previous posts..I can't deal with it haha

@Dechandel,, how are we celebrating embarassed embarassed
where have you been?
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by immortalvoices(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
marieolae:
@Donchippy..it's embarrassing embarassed I cringe reading my previous posts..I can't deal with it haha
@Dechandel,, how are we celebrating embarassed embarassed where have you been?

Marie

Free yourself, make LIGHT your burden
If you can't manage 10 naira how will you fare when you have 100 naira
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
See ehn Marie, that diary is just you. You were too real to be ignored.
Granted we all grow up and sometimes our past deeds can be hunting but it's all part of the process.

Now I can't let this slide, you and dechandel are so fake. Does it mean ya'll ain't talking offline despite that you both school in the same country?

I give up.
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by dechandel(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
marieolae:
@Donchippy..it's embarrassing embarassed
I cringe reading my previous posts..I can't deal with it haha

@Dechandel,, how are we celebrating embarassed embarassed
where have you been?
Sweetie I have been somewhere in between essays, reports, case studies, wrapping up Christmas gifts and trying to have a minute me time!!grin grin

What's up with you? Been a longgggg while!!
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Seculent: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
DonChippy:
Next
Ishilove.
www.nairaland.com/ishi love

This babe made it obvious that almighty Se un is her crush. She stalked him all over the streets of Nairaland until the opportunity arose and she became a Supermod. Ishi love served people bans like Akamu until she probably banned Se un himself. That marked the end of her tenure as a supermod.
The latest update on her diary is all about sadness and gloom and one cannot help but publicly ask Se un's forgiveness before she come and kill herself. grin

Do you mean that bolded? shocked
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by immortalvoices(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
DonChippy:
Granted we all grow up and sometimes our past deeds can be hunting but it's all part of the process.

Now I can't let this slide, you and dechandel are so fake. Does it mean ya'll ain't talking offline despite that you both school in the same country?

I give up.

Easy psychologist

Your fans are clapping, learn to leave the stage because your ovation is at it loudest!!!

1 Like

Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seculent:

Do you mean that bolded? shocked

Trust me she had itchy fingers.

immortalvoices:

Easy psychologist
Your fans are clapping, learn to leave the stage because your ovation is at it loudest!!!

Not without bashing those two sweethearts. grin
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
dechandel:
Hey baby cheesy
Thank you kiss kiss
Good seeing you around embarassed embarassed

Happy birthday 50 shades of sweetness grin

So where the party at, peckham? tongue
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by marieolae(f): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't understand angry
immortalvoices:

Marie

Free yourself, make LIGHT your burden

If you can't manage 10 naira how will you fare when you have 100 naira
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by dechandel(f): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nubian113:

Happy birthday 50 shades of sweetness grin
So where the party at, peckham? tongue
Thanks lovely kiss kiss

Peckham? Mrcork is not sponsoring the party angry grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by immortalvoices(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
marieolae:
I don't understand angry

You got too emotional and it affected your online presence

While amass fans when you can't feed them your charms and charisma anymore
Your dairy makes you too emotional
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by marieolae(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hian no wonder..School Is stressful
I get tired of education sometimes lol
I'll pm you..we've got loadddsss to catch up on wink
dechandel:
Sweetie I have been somewhere in between essays, reports, case studies, wrapping up Christmas gifts and trying to have a minute me time!!grin grin

What's up with you? Been a longgggg while!!
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by marieolae(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok oh..oga i don hear

Hahaha Mr know it all..I'll slap you now, be careful grin
DonChippy:

I give up.
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by immortalvoices(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
DonChippy:

Trust me she had itchy fingers.

Not without bashing those two sweethearts. grin

They need boss

The former has outrightly smoke screened her admires with a new clownish attitude, while the latter couldn't handle the emotion and the effects of a much publicize relationship.
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
DonChippy:

I'm that tiny little thing stuck in your panties. tongue
uh...I don't wear Panties....undecided

You mentioned sth bout me being the "flirty" type..I'm psyched!cheesy....On a scale Of 1--10...How Good of a flirt am I?cool
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by girlhaley(f): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm....

psychologist indeed
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:
He knows way too much grin
Too much mahn cheesy
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by 2sex(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol... kids calling kids kids smiley if you weren't here during the idowuogbo, sexkillz, ogugua88, or slimyem, freecocoa era, Abeg park well.

5 Likes

Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bonus.

BossLady
www.nairaland.com/deactivated

She used to have a moniker before she deactivated. Now this is a mistake I wouldn't want any female Nairalander to make. If you stay in the UK, Europe or anywhere abroad and you seem well off, don't show off. You'll only attract leaches and Goldiggers like moi.

Like who the hell wouldn't be interested in a girl who might have a few extra bucks to spare. Perhaps even buy you a flight ticket abroad.

Hell, those were what she attracted. The drama episode with her and a certain full blooded/darkened Nigerian mullato. I wasn't really interested in the whole episode cuz it sounded childish to me especially when the Son of Mr Mark got in the mix. grin
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
2sex:
Lol... kids calling kids kids smiley if you weren't here during the idowuogbo, sexkillz, ogugua88, or slimyem, freecocoa era, Abeg park well.
Bro!
I swear that era is a bit too far gone.

I'm only doing this as a memory refresher. wink

Do you even know hbabe? She was the queen on Nairaland sluts. grin
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by dechandel(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
DonChippy:

I give up.
Idiat grin grin
Lemme alone o
If you want her number, I might give it to you as a Christmas present next year. Yes I am generous like that!! cool cool
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
dechandel:
Thanks sweetie kiss
Uwc. How would you like some local food delivered via Edo airways for birthday turn up? grin
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
uh...I don't wear Panties....undecided

You mentioned sth bout me being the "flirty" type..I'm psyched!cheesy....On a scale Of 1--10...How Good of a flirt am I?cool

Babe, that'll be a bit hard for me to do right now especially because I know a little bit about you.

One thing I'd say is that you're quiet not the persona you portray online.

Especially the fact that you have little or no experience with boys. I mean you've only kissed twice dammit!

That don't mean you should start kissing every T.D.H you meet lol! grin
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
dechandel:
Idiat grin grin
Lemme alone o
If you want her number, I might give it to you as a Christmas present next year. Yes I am generous like that!! cool cool
Do you know I had a De ja vu moment sometime this year.
I was taking a pic with a certain celeb and I imagined it was you. grin

I swear, I don't even do digits and trust me you wouldn't resist if you met me. tongue

marieolae:
Ok oh..oga i don hear
Hahaha Mr know it all..I'll slap you now, be careful grin

Okay let's make a truce...

Update your diary and I'll be your knight in shiny scales.grin

No one dares bash you anywhere on Nairaland. Just call the Don and I'll be there in a flash even if i'm deep in my sleep.

Deal?
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
DonChippy:

Do you even know hbabe? She was the queen on Nairaland sluts. grin
Bia, who are you? cheesy
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
iAmCharis:
Bia, who are you? cheesy
See this man o!
I won't even be writing about DrAify without mentioning you.
I swear. smiley
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
DonChippy:

Babe, that'll be a bit hard for me to do right now especially because I know a little bit about you.

One thing I'd say is that you're quiet not the persona you portray online.

Especially the fact that you have little or no experience with boys. I mean you've only kissed twice dammit!

That don't mean you should start kissing every T.D.H you meet lol! grin
Oh! I get it....undecided

You get "Gists" from people's E-Diary....undecided How typical!!shocked
...And very Amebo-ish..undecided

Next Time...Be gentlemanly enough to Ask for my permission before screaming to the whole world!..cry

******Walks outta thread with dignity, Poise, elegance, determination and with heels***undecided
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

Next Time...Be gentlemanly enough to Ask for my permission before screaming to the whole world!..cry

******Walks outta thread with dignity, Poise, elegance, determination and with heels***undecided
i wish dat heels will break grin
Re: Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

I was looking forward to the heels part. grin

I bet you were disappointed I wasn't kissing your butt. tongue

I sincerely hope someone takes you off the market soon. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer / Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.