Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai (47890 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder / Shi'a Islam And The Shia Islamic Movement Of Zakzaky Will Continue to Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by GANJAFARMER: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
elbaraj001:

Compound nonsense.....
Buhari's army commited crime against humanity and here you're supporting this nonsense that is a slap on democracy ?

What's wrong with you guys ?

Have you completely lost all sense of common judgement ?
What was and what is Sheik zakzaky's crime here ?
Can't we just speak the truth irrespective of what your primary constituency is in this country ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by undigeh: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
ticker:
this is the same El zakzaky U went to meet in January this year to solicit his vote and that of his followers. this is too bad Mr. guvnor

Did he promised them impunity during his campaign?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Beetobee:

Broaden your thinking. Do you know how grievous preventing the No.1 soldier in Nigeria is? In the US, if you raise a small pocket knife at a police officer from 50 meters away, he gun you down immediately as that is a threat to his life and the US government. In the video, I heard the riff raffs saying even if the President came their, the would allow him passage except their mallam authorized so. What more could have been done to the lawless creatures?
okay, blocking of road is unlawful and the police should have handled it since it was a civil case. Also, what was their crime to deserve the genocide that was meted out to them the next day
It was the biafra yesterday, the shia today, who knows who it's gonna be tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by san316(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hizzy:

please what crime did he commit
He is the leader of the shiites. He is the one that instigates them into blocking roads and thinking they are above everybody. It is because you may not have been to zaria or schooled there. You would have understood

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by sweatlana: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
And buratai nkor
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by sosodevf(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
The said leader wanted to taste his strength in the new Nigeria, BUH sorry boss no one is above the law.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by lohresloco: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai, yesterday disclosed that the leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, would be prosecuted for crimes he may have committed.

This is coming on the heels of a clash between followers of El-Zakzaky and the military in Zaria.

A recent clash had occurred between the convoy of the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, and followers of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria who were said to have condoned off the highway during their annual procession.

The barricade and subsequent raid on the residence of El-Zakzaky reportedly led to the death of some of the latter’s followers, including his son.

Following the incident, the military immediately issued a press statement alleging that members of the sect wanted to assassinate Buratai.

Few days after El-Zakzaky’s residence was raided by the army, Governor El-Rufai announced the setting up of a judicial commission of inquiry to look into the clash between the Shiite members and the military. But the movement has expressed lack of confidence in the judicial commission of enquiry proposed by the governor to probe the clash.

El-Rufai, while addressing journalists on Saturday in Kaduna after Northern Governors, under the aegis of Northern States Governors’ Forum, NSGF, rose from their meeting convened to look into the clash between the military and Shiite members in Zaria, said, “The leader of the movement is in custody, he will be prosecuted for any crimes that he may have committed. But that is the decision for the federal authorities. There are state and federal crimes.”

“There is a government and a constitution and we are resolved to follow the constitution and due process,” he stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/20/el-zakzaky-will-be-prosecuted-for-his-crimes-el-rufai/
then cancel sharia agbaya
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by femivita: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”   - Wolfgang Reibe

[image_0]

Yet another year is coming to an end and we all now look back to see how well we did, some of us did exceedingly well, some average while others badly but what separate us all is 'commitment'.

RiskTakers is one month old and we are giving back to our users, the 20 most creative comments gets the blog t-shirts free.

Be creative and win our t-shirts

Describe your 2015 in one sentence

http://www.risktakerslifechangers..com.ng/2015/12/be-creative-and-describe-your-2015-in.html to participate
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by lookingfly: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
repogirl:
the news says 600, that the soldiers carried away plenty bodies.
carried away plenty bodies with what trailers abi train.... Pls don't believe everything on news hmmm.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
To all those celebrating the killing of shia, especially the innocent ones murdered in their homes the next day, there is a yoruba proverb that says: "Pashun ti won fi na iya ile ori a ja lo wa fun iyawo " meanin "d cane wey dem take beat first wife, im dey 4 top of cupboard dey wait 4 new wife".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by tobayas: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
I wonder when people are asking what crime the shiite guys commited. So it is alright for a group of people to make poblic infrastructure inaccessible to other citizens carrying out there own activities? It is alright when a certain group deny officers of the law right of way, and they even have to beg and beg to pass? So its alright when a group of people are going about with machet, sticks, catapult and other dangerous weapon? If all these are not wrong, nothing can ever be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by samento: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
ticker:
this is the same El zakzaky U went to meet in January this year to solicit his vote and that of his followers. this is too bad Mr. guvnor
For that reason they should be lawless?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Cityguy: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not aware of any 'crime' Sheikh Zakzaky has committed. Record shows that the FG, Military and Kaduna state government are the groups that have been committing attrocities against Sheikh Zakzaky and his group. I join the rest of the world to say...

[size=18pt]#Free Sheikh Zakzaky[/size]
If blocking the highway is the offence here, is he and his followers the only ones guilty? What of the others who do same every Friday? On Abuja-Lokoja road last Friday, traffic had to come to a standstill cos of this same thing. Why must others be inconvenienced because we want to perform religious rituals?

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Orikinla(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
ticker:
. It is suicidal to believe a Nigerian politician. It is better to dine with any Nigerian politician with a very long spoon and with an antidote in your pocket.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by 22logos: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rule of law
[size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size]
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by CyberWolf: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Beetobee:

Broaden your thinking. Do you know how grievous preventing the No.1 soldier in Nigeria is? In the US, if you raise a small pocket knife at a police officer from 50 meters away, he gun you down immediately as that is a threat to his life and the US government. In the video, I heard the riff raffs saying even if the President came their, the would allow him passage except their mallam authorized so. What more could have been done to the lawless creatures?
you this ediot, after the coas has passed on Saturday, what led then there on Sunday to attack his house,killing his wife, children and some of his followers?

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cityguy:

If blocking the highway is the offence here, is he and his followers the only ones guilty? What of the others who do same every Friday? On Abuja-Lokoja road last Friday, traffic had to come to a standstill cos of this same thing. Why must others be inconvenienced because we want to perform religious rituals?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Orikinla(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Buhari's army commited crime against humanity and here you're supporting this nonsense that is a slap on democracy ?

What's wrong with you guys ?

Have you completely lost all sense of common judgement ?
What was and what is Sheik zakzaky's crime here ?
Can't we just speak the truth irrespective of what your primary constituency is in this country ?
. Don't mind the heartless barbaric creatures. They are not different from the perpetrators of the Rwandan Genocide.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by AnanseK(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
We all know that El Zak Zaky should be prosecuted , he should have been prosecuted years ago and should have been in jail all these years o r even hanged depending on the courts ruling. It is now complicated as soldiers attacked the civilians and murdered maimed a large number including the sons of the cult leader. Will the army also be persecuted or is it constitutionally acceptable for them to act this way? Is it not a little late for prosecution? Can't el Rufai just sign a death warrant? Remember that wasn't even necessary for the other executions.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by warrah(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is this the same El Rufai that blamed GEJ last year for committing genocide against this Shitte leader.............
embarassed

Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai
‏@elrufai

GENOCIDAL JONATHANIAN ARMY KILLS ONCE AGAIN: Zakzaky Speaks: My sons were taken alive, then summarily executed by... http:///6VPmhjzFa
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by nokingasgod: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2015
ticker:

So because they solicited for his and followers vote during electioneering campaign automatically bestowed on him the status of ''above the law''?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Lionsclaw: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2015
El Rufai I say asylum is calling you and this time you wont come back to Nigeria. I just wish your wife and children were amongs does killed

You have nothing to gain from Buratai mr midget
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2015
AnanseK:
We all know that El Zak Zaky should be prosecuted , he should have been prosecuted years ago and should have been in jail all these years o r even hanged depending on the courts ruling. It is now complicated as soldiers attacked the civilians and murdered maimed a large number including the sons of the cult leader. Will the army also be persecuted or is it constitutionally acceptable for them to act this way? Is it not a little late for prosecution? Can't el Rufai just sign a death warrant? Remember that wasn't even necessary for the other executions.
Terrorist Alert. I am 100% sure you are a wahabbi sunni fanatic.
So you think killing El zak zaky would stop the shia movement? If killing of Mohammed Yusuf didn't get rid of boko haram, then why would killing el zak zaky bring peace Kill him, and there would be hundred more to replace him.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Lionsclaw: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2015
nokingasgod:

So because they solicited for his and followers vote during electioneering campaign automatically bestowed on him the status of ''above the law''?
you are daft. Uneducated people block the road and instead of military to use at least rubber bullets they killed in hundreds including women and children and u are here talking trash?

Prior to the incident did u ever hear the man speak against the chief of army staff?

I think u are a zo.mbie though. Maybe ur mother, wife and kids should have been among those killed then ur correct sense will come back.

When I look at Tukut Buratai I see a killer of children holding sticks but when I look at El zakzaky I see a man who was picked from his house and tortured by the army. So check ur head well o

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

These useless lies you are spreading will not help you. I dont even think Boko haram has ever killed any shiite before rather majority of their attacks are aimed at the sunni muslims.
Lol, No 1 enemy of any Muslim terrorist is shia, Even their leader made it clear in a video, be it Isis, idol, alqeada, Taliban's or Hezbollah, they classify them as unbelievers and "blasphemers" they can tolerate Christian but not Shiites because they see Shiites teaching to be blasphemy

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:
Lol, No 1 enemy of any Muslim terrorist is shia, Even their leader made it clear in a video, be it Isis, idol, alqeada, Taliban's or Hezbollah, they classify them as unbelievers and "blasphemers" they can tolerate Christian but not Shiites because they see Shiites teaching to be blasphemy

Go and check right from 2010 boko haram has never launched any attack that is directly aimed at the Shiites.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by beesyb(f): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2015
tobayas:
I wonder when people are asking what crime the shiite guys commited. So it is alright for a group of people to make poblic infrastructure inaccessible to other citizens carrying out there own activities? It is alright when a certain group deny officers of the law right of way, and they even have to beg and beg to pass? So its alright when a group of people are going about with machet, sticks, catapult and other dangerous weapon? If all these are not wrong, nothing can ever be wrong.

Is killing them the solution? Believe me sincerely, opening fire on those people was the wrong choice
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by prettyboi1(m): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2015
hinwazaka:
After they begged on their knees for his forgiveness, and he refused, they are now pretending to be in control. Well, guess what Mr Dwarfai, the word on the street is that the IRG has put a bounty on ten APC leaders. You should be very careful, because I believe you will be one of the first to get a bullet in the head.
Just look at this fool. Some folks in another country dare threaten your country and you're here bragging like a kid about it. As much as I personally respect Iran as a persevering nation, I hate it when people just talk anyhow. Do the freaking Iranians think we give a damn about them? No! We don't... and they can't do Jack that we can't do back to them,best believe that.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 12:49am On Dec 21, 2015
tobayas:
What about the Muslim so that block road to mosque have they been cautioned, if u doubt me go to any mosque closer to you on Friday, I confronted them on Friday and the bastardy says since Buhari won it has been like that and will continue till he leave office ....

So let's say dey blocked the road and he killed a few and pass, why later at night went back to their cleric house and place of worship to kill more? Or did they block the road the second time? If we see wrong thing let's collectively call it wrong instead of being partisan because of political or religious reasons.

Those leaders (political and Spiritual ) they don't Care about you and me, only themselves so let's stop supporting evil just to promote one group

To me what happen between Shiites and NA is just a cover up to attack Shiites , we don't know the reason that prompted that but believe me it has nothing to do with the road incident

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Go and check right from 2010 boko haram has never launched any attack that is directly aimed at the Shiites.
you want the media to report that BH attack Shiites Muslim or BH attack Muslim.

I Spend 5years in a Muslim community and I know exactly what I am saying. I have Sunni and Shiites as friends though they are wiser than what any Iman will teach them. So believe me when I say it's just an attack against them,

If not the army after gaining access to the road, later went back to kill more and humiliate the cleric in his own house and also their mosque

Can you please explain why they went back?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 1:04am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:
you want the media to report that BH attack Shiites Muslim or BH attack Muslim.

I Spend 5years in a Muslim community and I know exactly what I am saying. I have Sunni and Shiites as friends though they are wiser than what any Iman will teach them. So believe me when I say it's just an attack against them,

If not the army after gaining access to the road, later went back to kill more and humiliate the cleric in his own house and also their mosque

Can you please explain why they went back?

You are trying to avoid the argument. We all know where the boko Haram usually lauch their attacks. Mostly in markets and public place and please the media doesnt need to tell us whether they attacked the shiites or not. When boko haram bombed ur christian brothers on christmas day the media didnt have to tell us that they were christians. Just as i advised, stop spreading this false rumour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.