Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai (47865 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder / Shi'a Islam And The Shia Islamic Movement Of Zakzaky Will Continue to Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by seyluv(f): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls watch d video of how d shiites blocked d high way, holding different weapons. And Nigeria army sent people to plead with dem to leave. . But dey refused , is dat not foolishness in d first place,?? Knowing fully well dat soldiers r trained to kill..

Foolishness kills faster than poverty.. Pls note dat I'm not supporting d army but one needs to make use of common sense at d right time

Watch d video below and judge later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffuFXYEYlp4

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by ColeworldMD(m): 1:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Rafidi:

what crime has a man whose followers clashed with the army last year, and have 30 of his members and three sons killed committed?

what crime has a man whose followers blocked a highway and got shot by soldiers committed?

what crime has a man whose house was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose worship center was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose followers got shot in cold blood and extra judicially committed?

what crime has a man who was shot along with his wife and son committed?

what crime has a man whose deputy was shot committed?

i think if anyone deserved prosecution it is Mr. El Rufai himself. and will those who killed civilians go scot-free? will they be made to face justice?

I was also asking similar questions until I saw the video of NA begging them. So my questions now:

Why won't 'peaceful' shiites let other people use the road, when they were not observing salat?

Why did the 'peaceful' Shiites have weapons such as planks, knives & machetes on them?

Why did peaceful Shiites dress like thugs, looking dirty during religious rituals?

Now if you were in Baratai's (COAS) shoes what will you do if you have such people blocking the road & are proclaim 'we will not leave unless you kill us'?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 1:26am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are trying to avoid the argument. We all know where the boko Haram usually lauch their attacks. Mostly in markets and public place and please the media doesnt need to tell us whether they attacked the shiites or not. When boko haram bombed ur christian brothers on christmas day the media didnt have to tell us that they were christians. Just as i advised, stop spreading this false rumour
so can you please explain why they went back to do more killings after having access to the road? I am not in any way changing goal post, this is what I have witness and talked by my Muslim's friend, by the way I am born a Christian though I don't believe much on religion or it's different denomination but I do believe in God , so I know exactly what I am saying and in no way biased.

There is more to what happen that day, they planted and saw a reason, what do you think that makes buhari not to comment on it? Ask yourself lost,

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by seyluv(f): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls watch d video of how d shiites blocked d high way, holding different weapons. And Nigeria army sent people to plead with dem to leave. . But dey argued severally and refused , is dat not foolishness in d first place,?? Knowing fully well dat soldiers r trained to kill..

Foolishness kills faster than poverty.. Pls note dat I'm not supporting d army but one needs to make use of common sense at d right time

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2015
seyluv:
Pls watch d video of how d shiites blocked d high way, holding different weapons. And Nigeria army sent people to plead with dem to leave. . But dey refused , is dat not foolishness in d first place,?? Knowing fully well dat soldiers r trained to kill..

After killing them on the way, please post video when they block entrance to their leader house that made army storm and also killed many after gaining access to the road or video of why they went back to kill more Shiites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:
so can you please explain why they went back to do more killings after having access to the road? I am not in any way changing goal post, this is what I have witness and talked by my Muslim's friend, by the way I am born a Christian though I don't believe much on religion or it's different denomination but I do believe in God , so I know exactly what I am saying and in no way biased.

There is more to what happen that day, they planted and saw a reason, what do you think that makes buhari not to comment on it? Ask yourself lost,

When the army destroyed their headquarters and killed Zackzakys wife i was complaining to the extent that one nairalander accused me of being a shiite.

My complaint is about the way you guys keep saying when boko haram was attacking christians bla bla bla
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by repogirl(f): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2015
lookingfly:
carried away plenty bodies with what trailers abi train.... Pls don't believe everything on news hmmm.
sorry but where the Nigerian law enforcement, military or security organisations and human rights violations are involved, I can believe anything. It's not today we began hearing gruesome stories about them.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/armyshiite-clash-army-buries-victims-to-hide-massacre-toll/
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by ifyalways(f): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Should I be concerned ?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Gboliwe: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2015
The wickedness, hypocrisy and blind hatred of this man called elrufai is stomach churning. Twa! angry angry

The man zakzaky had a clash with the same Army last year and the president then picked up his phone and made a personal call to him apologising for what the army did to him. What did this hypocrite Elrufai do? He charged up the media went to his social media pages and was screaming "human rights", "Jonathanian Army", "injustice" to everyone who cared to listen. Now, a clash, a deadlier clash of which the army is even on the wrong side of the law this time has happened and the evil man rightly named Hellrufai has taken this stand? Plus the terrorist in Aso Rock was busy having a party with musicians same day and time and till now, nothing, zero comment from him.

Shame shame shame!
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Blueray: 2:34am On Dec 21, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Just imagine how Buhari would have been criticized if this incidence was against a christian leader and his group, wailers would have concluded Buhari is islamizing Nigeria

God is truly merciful

Unfortunately, no Christian leader or group will act in such a dumb way like your mentor El Zakzaky. See the video of how the very civilised Nigerian Army pleaded with youths brandishing weapons for an extended period to no avail. Why do you seek to play up our weak points which are really suppose to be our strong points alas for politics? You sound like one of those misguided fanatics who were rejoicing when boko haram was targeting only churches.

God is a God of vengeance (Romans 12:19)

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by ohemdave(m): 2:46am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They even killed his wife as if she also blocked the road

You are nonsense and the acclaimed religious body. What is their contribution to the construction of the road. They wanted notice me and they have gotten it. Can't they worship in their camp ,what has the Federal Govt Road got to do with their religion? idiot people. How many roads have they constructed that they have the right to block the highway,senseless animal.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by austinbrown: 3:36am On Dec 21, 2015
ticker:
this is the same El zakzaky U went to meet in January this year to solicit his vote and that of his followers. this is too bad Mr. guvnor
so because they voted for him, he should allow them to do the wrong thing abi? Guy stop smoking weed

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by austinbrown: 3:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Rafidi:
Before elections, you visit him, shake him and bend down to him; after elections, attack him, shoot him, beat him, kill his followers, demolish his houses that you visited him in (and call the building illegal) and demolish worship place and then want to take him to court. let us see which court will find this sheikh guilty of any "crime". let us see if procession/protest and practicing beliefs different from the majority is a crime in any democracy that deserves killings and prosecution. or may be Mr. El Rufai will have to take the sheikh to a military court?

what crime has a man whose followers clashed with the army last year, and have 30 of his members and three sons killed committed?

what crime has a man whose followers blocked a highway and got shot by soldiers committed?

what crime has a man whose house was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose worship center was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose followers got shot in cold blood and extra judicially committed?

i think if anyone deserved prosecution it is Mr. El Rufai himself. and will those who killed civilians go scot-free? will they be made to face justice?

Mr. El-Rufai should find ways to make reconciliation and beg the man for the sins committed against him, his family members and his followers. not take him to court. this is a democracy. you dont send soldiers to kill people in their backyard and get arrested by soldiers as if you are fighting terrorists or a foreign army. if El Rufai doesnt seek reconciliation and how to make peace with this man and his organization, the below handshake will be a divine curse upon El Rfufai and his family till eternity.

when 30 members of zakzzaky's movement and three of his sons were killed last year, el rufai did not call for zakzaky to be prosecuted. he instead described the Nigeria Army as "Jonathanian Genocidal Army". what has changed Mr. EL Rufai?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-U9yJcHK2Gwg/VnCA7SZDXlI/AAAAAAAHrcM/0vv9TqlC8Kc/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dAHPkGBiESw/VnCA7yR53eI/AAAAAAAHrcQ/Hxyfh4m1VYE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
what crime has a man who attacked the chief of army staff and blocked the highway committed, guy I have one gud advice for u, stop smoking weed, quote me and die
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by MrCEO69(m): 3:57am On Dec 21, 2015
My very take on these issue is to the fact that they are second class Muslims that is why its been treated like these.. What have el done about the killing done by the fulanis!!! Guys wise up they r just trying to use dis medium and finish what dey hv in mind. Are the Shiite more deathly then the fulani herds men that kill and rape and burn villages.. Am just watch.. If it were Sunni these case will be at icc now... Like dat of ihjirika case. #commonsense una lack.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by cole265(m): 4:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Rafidi:
Before elections, you visit him, shake him and bend down to him; after elections, attack him, shoot him, beat him, kill his followers, demolish his houses that you visited him in (and call the building illegal) and demolish worship place and then want to take him to court. let us see which court will find this sheikh guilty of any "crime". let us see if procession/protest and practicing beliefs different from the majority is a crime in any democracy that deserves killings and prosecution. or may be Mr. El Rufai will have to take the sheikh to a military court?

Mr. El-Rufai should find ways to make reconciliation and beg the man for the sins committed against him, his family members and his followers. not take him to court. this is a democracy. you dont send soldiers to kill people in their backyard and get arrested by soldiers as if you are fighting terrorists or a foreign army. if El Rufai doesnt seek reconciliation and how to make peace with this man and his organization, the below handshake will be a divine curse upon El Rfufai and his family till eternity.

when 30 members of zakzzaky's movement and three of his sons were killed last year, el rufai did not call for zakzaky to be prosecuted. he instead described the Nigeria Army as "Jonathanian Genocidal Army". what has changed Mr. EL Rufai?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-U9yJcHK2Gwg/VnCA7SZDXlI/AAAAAAAHrcM/0vv9TqlC8Kc/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dAHPkGBiESw/VnCA7yR53eI/AAAAAAAHrcQ/Hxyfh4m1VYE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

I do not know where to start to educate you. Your ignorance and or bias is sickening....so, I give up on you.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by cole265(m): 4:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Gboliwe:
The wickedness, hypocrisy and blind hatred of this man called elrufai is stomach churning. Twa! angry angry

The man zakzaky had a clash with the same Army last year and the president then picked up his phone and made a personal call to him apologising for what the army did to him. What did this hypocrite Elrufai do? He charged up the media went to his social media pages and was screaming "human rights", "Jonathanian Army", "injustice" to everyone who cared to listen. Now, a clash, a deadlier clash of which the army is even on the wrong side of the law this time has happened and the evil man rightly named Hellrufai has taken this stand? Plus the terrorist in Aso Rock was busy having a party with musicians same day and time and till now, nothing, zero comment from him.

Shame shame shame!

Thank God we now have a TRUE government not the clueless one...VACUUM you referred to.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by greatiyk4u(m): 4:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Blueray:

Unfortunately, no Christian leader or group will act in such a dumb way like your mentor El Zakzaky. See the video of how the very civilised Nigerian Army pleaded with youths brandishing weapons for an extended period to no avail. Why do you seek to play up our weak points which are really suppose to be our strong points alas for politics? You sound like one of those misguided fanatics who were rejoicing when boko haram was targeting only churches.

God of vengeance, not a merciful God again?.....bros chill, I am a staunch christian, I was only trying 2 imagine how people would have seen it without giving a Bleep about what actually happened.........
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by DonBobes(m): 5:04am On Dec 21, 2015
san316:
so because some people voted elrufai into power, they should not be punished if they commit a crime right? I bow for you oo.

dnt mind him!
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by proprince(m): 5:06am On Dec 21, 2015
APC change. Sai baba grin.

See now as dem dey fight demselvz undecided undecided
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by tunde1200(m): 5:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky that name alone they do him anything.

But I like him facing the law for others to learn!.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by 1miccza: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2015
What we have now is a government of liars,thieves,murderers,assasins and betrayers with no regard for human rights and life. They are bent on executing Zak Zaky and Nnamdi Kanu in order to cause chaos and confusion.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Comradeisah23(m): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Ok
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Kingspin(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2015
lolaxavier:

...and so fvcking what? ...because he solicited for votes in January means he should not speak the truth in December.SMH.
El rufai is coming from another Muslim faith, think so.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2015
U re rather a religeous bigot, u stated. Every wrong dt man did in ur post n still termed it. As no crime, how am I sure u re nnt a member of dt group?? I hav no option but to tel u. To recieve sense.
Rafidi:

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by okiezman(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2015
kin8744:
Somebody pls help me tell Gov. El-rufai that Rouhani is not GEJ. He should not push this too far.

What will rouhani do please? Are you okay?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by seaga: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Shiites where wrong of not seeking permission to use the road, but even if they did it would ve still happened. Consequently,the army now committed a more heinous crime.If you don't agree let me give you an instance, if Americans take to the streets and they block a road either by protest or carnival without disturb to the peace, no distress call whatsoever, coincidentally the Elite forces of the United states en route...what do you think will happen? Military personnel are not, i repeat are not under any condition (particularly in their uniform) meant to attack a civilian, except with authorization usually in state of chaos.A military personnel is seen as weapon,even without a gun, just like a professional boxer is not meant to fight people outside the ring.The military actions were unprofessional,unethical. They took the laws into their hands, took the ignorance of the locals too far and turned it to an assault mission, because it's only a fool would not reason,that even after clearing the road, they went chasing them to their place for cover . Military personnel are trained to disarm and restrain, which was supposed to be their last option, if they were so egocentric not to change their route.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by seveny(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Rafidi:

Ur on point
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by neocortex: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Beetobee:

Broaden your thinking. Do you know how grievous preventing the No.1 soldier in Nigeria is? In the US, if you raise a small pocket knife at a police officer from 50 meters away, he gun you down immediately as that is a threat to his life and the US government. In the video, I heard the riff raffs saying even if the President came their, the would allow him passage except their mallam authorized so. What more could have been done to the lawless creatures?

Your point is baseless as that road is a public road,
the Shiite block public road and the COAS happens to
be passing at the time(there were other starnded Nigerians)
and he decided that their punishment should be death.
As if that was not enough the military went to their headquarters
to kill more for constituting "nuisance", yet you are so full of
energy to defend such barbaric act.

They are "riff-raffs" and therefore must be killed, what a logic!

I don't know of anywhere in the world were the punishment for
blocking road is massacring an entire group of people.
Even ISIS will cringe at that kind of unwarranted attack.

As to a police in US shooting a man with a pocket knife, how many
medals of honor does he get for that ?
Is he proud of what he did or does he hide his head in shame ?

Do the citizens come out en-masse to condemn or praise such
officers ?

You might think you fare better than them but you could be the
next "riff-raff" and everyone will also be looking for reasons to justify
the army's atrocity against you.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by neocortex: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Blueray:

Go and get a dictionary and check the meaning of civilized.
No civilized army will kill hundreds for blocking a road and
thereafter go back to their headquarters to kill more.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by BetaThings: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
echelons:
And what are his crimes really? Heartless government, massacring its citizens for no just cause. From harmless Biafra protesters to a religious procession group among whom are children and women. Yet we have a President who has placed a premium on what he says to his people.

Media prosecution continues. I weep for my dear Nigeria, we're being taken back in time.

The "harmless Biafra protesters" burnt down a mosque in Onitsha, attacked Hausas and destroyed at least 5 Dangote Ind trucks
What is the meaning of harm?

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

When the army destroyed their headquarters and killed Zackzakys wife i was complaining to the extent that one nairalander accused me of being a shiite.

My complaint is about the way you guys keep saying when boko haram was attacking christians bla bla bla
Boko Haram has no group they are attacking but on a closer look Shiites are the most victim after Christian that's when they started but right now it's a general issue.

You are a northerner from your moniker, when we northern leaders and imams stand together and condemne BH instead of saying they are not Muslim's always. We all know they are Muslim's though all Muslim ain't terrorist but the religion breed terrorism, when we they comeout openly and condemn it instead of politicizing it always.

Before Election we all aware on how Buhari claim its an attack on the north, and how Gej is killing northerners, they even made him their spokesman because his action and words give them a sense of belonging

Today the reverse is the case, he is killing the BH how do you want them to feel or is it just a movie they are shooting to the masses?

Also look about the Fulani herdsman which buhari is there Patron, when we he caution them or issue a statement to condemn their act or should we take his silence as being in support of them?

Those are the reason why I said that BH and Northern leaders has straight understanding and it'sjust a tool they are using to achieve there aim irrespective of life lost,

Now they have voted for NDC to rebuild the terrorist torn zone but none has come out openly to condemn their act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.