Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai (47906 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder / Shi'a Islam And The Shia Islamic Movement Of Zakzaky Will Continue to Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Magnitki: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
jakiedudu:
If the state and federal govt insist on presecuting Zakzaky and his shiites followers for blocking the road, who will punish other religious groups for using the road as a prayer ground

Those other religious groups gets police permissions and protection, that's why it's the police that supervise the momentary blockages for security reasons. But Shi'ites don't ask for police permissions before blocking highways for 4 to 5 hours, constituting a government of theirs, causing unexpected hardships to innocent citizens.

They are testing their power to see when it will be ripe for them to declare their target, proclaiming their Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by wirinet(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2015
what crime has a man whose followers clashed with the army last year, and have 30 of his members and three sons killed committed?
Last year's clash with the army has no relation with this one, unless you want insinuate that the blocking of passage of the COAS was pre meditated.

what crime has a man whose followers blocked a highway and got shot by soldiers committed?

You have jobless youths brandishing sticks, stores and machetes blocking a major highway and you see no crime? What will happen if another group of youths insist on passing? see what happened when the army insists on passing.

what crime has a man whose house was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose worship center was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose followers got shot in cold blood and extra judicially committed?

what crime has a man who was shot along with his wife and son committed?

what crime has a man whose deputy was shot committed?

I agree that the army should not have come back to attack zakzaky's house and worship centre. After the COAS forcefully gained passage, any other crime should have been taken over by the police. He and his followers should have been prosecuted for disturbing the peace of the state and constituting a nuisance.

i think if anyone deserved prosecution it is Mr. El Rufai himself. and will those who killed civilians go scot-free? will they be made to face justice?
Persecute el rufai for what? Was it el rufai that ordered the Shiites to block the road, or it was him that ordered the shootings?

There is no where in the world that a bunch of religious thugs would threaten an army chief with stones, sticks and machetes and they would go Scot free. The COAS would not have worth his rank if he backed down and allow thugs to intimidate him. How will he earn respect of his army if ordinary thugs could intimidate him.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by AnanseK(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2015
saxywale:

Terrorist Alert. I am 100% sure you are a wahabbi sunni fanatic.
So you think killing El zak zaky would stop the shia movement? If killing of Mohammed Yusuf didn't get rid of boko haram, then why would killing el zak zaky bring peace Kill him, and there would be hundred more to replace him.

You don't seem to have any understanding of what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by lomprico(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Disneylady:
This really coming from El-Rufai?
Adonbilivit!
No mind the id¡ot! This is what he said during gej's regime when d army had a clash with the same sect.

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by akigbemaru: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Elrufai shredding the demons.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They even killed his wife as if she also blocked the road
only idiots and barbaric animals still support the actions of the NA on zakzaky...
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by lookingfly: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2015
repogirl:
sorry but where the Nigerian law enforcement, military or security organisations and human rights violations are involved, I can believe anything. It's not today we began hearing gruesome stories about them.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/armyshiite-clash-army-buries-victims-to-hide-massacre-toll/
but using your own intellect, do think the soldiers could have killed that bogus amount of people(600) abi na war soldiers they fight. Even bh boys that they use bomb on them, have they ever killed up to 600bh boys..... And in another news they said it's 60 ppl. News below

The Nigerian Senate and House of Reps have summoned Chief of Army Staff, Mr. Tukur Buratai over a clash with Shiite Muslims in Zaria which led to the death of over 60 people.

The Director General of the Department of State Services, Lawan Daura, and “heads of other security agencies,” would be summoned by a House joint Committee on Army/National Security/Intelligence and Public Safety.

Also to appear before the House are the top leaders of the Islamic Movement, “as well as other stakeholders as the House may deem fit to discuss the issue.”

“The Chief of Army Staff will have to come and testify before the committee as an important stakeholder. The committee has the mandate of the House to invite him. The DG, as well as the DSS too, is relevant to this investigation. It will involve heads of other security agencies since the committee will be looking at the security implications or otherwise of the clash. The leaders of the Islamic Movement will also have to come and state their side of the matter before the committee can reach any reasonable conclusions," a National Assembly official said.

PUNCH

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/senate-summons-coas-buratai-over-shiite-muslim-killings-in-zaria.156286/
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Disneylady(f): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2015
lomprico:

No mind the id¡ot! This is what he said during gej's regime when d army had a clash with the same sect.

Imagine!
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by dunlie: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2015
ticker:
this is the same El zakzaky U went to meet in January this year to solicit his vote and that of his followers. this is too bad Mr. guvnor

And so....? so he should look away when El zakzaky or whatever breaks the law of the land. when will people like you activate their senses?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:
Boko Haram has no group they are attacking but on a closer look Shiites are the most victim after Christian that's when they started but right now it's a general issue.

You are a northerner from your moniker, when we northern leaders and imams stand together and condemne BH instead of saying they are not Muslim's always. We all know they are Muslim's though all Muslim ain't terrorist but the religion breed terrorism, when we they comeout openly and condemn it instead of politicizing it always.

Before Election we all aware on how Buhari claim its an attack on the north, and how Gej is killing northerners, they even made him their spokesman because his action and words give them a sense of belonging

Today the reverse is the case, he is killing the BH how do you want them to feel or is it just a movie they are shooting to the masses?

Also look about the Fulani herdsman which buhari is there Patron, when we he caution them or issue a statement to condemn their act or should we take his silence as being in support of them?

Those are the reason why I said that BH and Northern leaders has straight understanding and it'sjust a tool they are using to achieve there aim irrespective of life lost,

Now they have voted for NDC to rebuild the terrorist torn zone but none has come out openly to condemn their act.

Stop lying mr man. Boko haram killed mainly muslims in Marduguri before spreading accross the north and even when they scattered, they have never launched any specific attack against the shiites. Christians didnt suffere 2/100 of boko haram early attacks.

You and ur likes like saying we are not condemning them bla bla bla. Please who told you? How can you prove that we dont condemn them? Just for once attend Juma'a prayer this week and listen to what they will preach

Do you know who said this: "boko haram are our brothers. We cant send the army to wipe them out." This is what ur useless otuoke drunkarrd said when he was explaining why he was being soft with boko haram. Imagine

The fulani attackers you are complaining about are just criminal elements but you lots are always quick to tribalize it. We have so many armed robbers in the south dont we?

Do you know that boko haram is more likely to be linked with Pdp? Azazi got bombed in an airplane shortly after threatening to expose pdp. Another evidence is when they attacked Buhari in Kawo. The culprit confessed that he was sent by Asari Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Stop lying mr man. Boko haram killed mainly muslims in Marduguri before spreading accross the north and even when they scattered, they have never launched any specific attack against the shiites. Christians didnt suffere 2/100 of boko haram early attacks.

You and ur likes like saying we are not condemning them bla bla bla. Please who told you? How can you prove that we dont condemn them? Just for once attend Juma'a prayer this week and listen to what they will preach

Do you know who said this: "boko haram are our brothers. We cant send the army to wipe them out." This is what ur useless otuoke drunkarrd said when he was explaining why he was being soft with boko haram. Imagine

The fulani attackers you are complaining about are just criminal elements but you lots are always quick to tribalize it. We have so many armed robbers in the south dont we?

Do you know that boko haram is more likely to be linked with Pdp? Azazi got bombed in an airplane shortly after threatening to expose pdp. Another evidence is when they attacked Buhari i n Kawo. The culprit confessed that he was sent by Asari Dokubo.
Lol, u forget to say when Buhari said an attack on bh is an attack on the north, what about the amnesty stuff, what about him making a statement to condemn those Fulani since they are robbers like in South south, why will they attack him after nominating gonna their spokesman ?

This are facts

Anything buhari is dead, he loose dead and problem, he won still dead and problem

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by seaga: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=great664 post=41197197] Boko Haram has no group they are attacking but on a closer look Shiites are the most victim after Christian that's when they started but right now it's a general issue.

You are a northerner from your moniker, when we northern leaders and imams stand together and condemne BH instead of saying they are not Muslim's always. We all know they are Muslim's though all Muslim ain't terrorist but the religion breed terrorism, when we they comeout openly and condemn it instead of politicizing it always.

Before Election we all aware on how Buhari claim its an attack on the north, and how Gej is killing northerners, they even made him their spokesman because his action and words give them a sense of belonging

Today the reverse is the case, he is killing the BH how do you want them to feel or is it just a movie they are shooting to the masses?

Also look about the Fulani herdsman which buhari is there Patron, when we he caution them or issue a statement to condemn their act or should we take his silence as being in support of them?

Those are the reason why I said that BH and Northern leaders has straight understanding and it'sjust a tool they are using to achieve there aim irrespective of life lost,

Now they have voted for NDC to rebuild the terrorist torn zone but none has come out openly to condemn their act. [/quo

Let me point it out to you, disassociating yourself from a group or person you ve affiliations with, doesn't mean you approve of them or their actions. Denying them goes further than just condemning them,in my point of view, which explains why a father denies a condemned child, despite everyone knows he is the biological father.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2015
ohemdave:

You are nonsense and the acclaimed religious body. What is their contribution to the construction of the road. They wanted notice me and they have gotten it. Can't they worship in their camp ,what has the Federal Govt Road got to do with their religion? idiot people. How many roads have they constructed that they have the right to block the highway,senseless animal.

I hope these insults are not directed at me cos i can spoil ur day with insults this morning. Okay they blocked the road, did his wife and son block the road? What exactly is the offence of the leader?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:
Lol, u forget to say when Buhari said an attack on bh is an attack on the north, what about the amnesty stuff, what about him making a statement to condemn those Fulani since they are robbers like in South south, why will they attack him after nominating gonna their spokesman ?

This are facts

Anything buhari is dead, he loose dead and problem, he won still dead and problem

Have your southern brothers ever made a statement to condemn the armed robbers? In fact Buhari's statement can be defended but can we defend that of Gej who called Boko haram his brothers?

The statement "An attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north" can be defended looking at how our soldiers abuse human rights and falsely accuse people of being Boko haram members.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Have your southern brothers ever made a statement to condemn the armed robbers? In fact Buhari's statement can be defended but can we defend that of Gej who called Boko haram his brothers?

The statement "An attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north" can be defended looking at how our soldiers abuse human rights and falsely accuse people of being Boko haram members.
You just a biased man just like I expected of your tribe, how many robbers has the south south burn without question, come to Warri, Asaba, Lagos, edo, PH, onitsha, and the rest and see if when caught you will be alive, yet you are hear spitting thrash if we make statements to condemn robbery

That's just the reason why your tribe won't grow because of this your mentality, so let's say we don't condemn robbers does that mean your tribe should not condemn Fulani herdsman?

I was thinking you are matured and educated to not back up wrong things but here again you have proven to me that an abok! Is and abok! Nooffense

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:
You just a biased man just like I expected of your tribe, how many robbers has the south south burn without question, come to Warri, Asaba, Lagos, edo, PH, onitsha, and the rest and see if when caught you will be alive, yet you are hear spitting thrash if we make statements to condemn robbery

That's just the reason why your tribe won't grow because of this your mentality, so let's say we don't condemn robbers does that mean your tribe should not condemn Fulani herdsman?

I was thinking you are matured and educated to not back up wrong things but here again you have proven to me that an abok! Is and abok! Nooffense

Go and check what happens to boko haram members when they are caught by civilian jtf. Even the army itself once had to condemn the punishment they were given.

The problem with you inyamiris is that you always defend your own. Ok, you didnt condemn your robbers and we kept quiet why then cant you keep quiet about the fulanis? Like i said, you guys are tribilizing it But actually they are criminal elements which are found in every other tribe. If a group of thugs perform an operation the media will report it as " thugs kill mr A blabla bla" but if they are Hausas or Fulanis it will be reported as " Hausas invade mr As house".

Tell me how im expected to be happy when every crime my tribesmen commit will be associated with my tribe
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:

Go and check what happens to boko haram members when they are caught by civilian jtf. Even the army itself once had to condemn the punishment they were given.

The problem with you inyamiris is that you always defend your own. Ok, you didnt condemn your robbers and we kept quiet why then cant you keep quiet about the fulanis? Like i said, you guys are tribilizing it But actually they are criminal elements which are found in every other tribe. If a group of thugs perform an operation the media will report it as " thugs kill mr A blabla bla" but if they are Hausas or Fulanis it will be reported as " Hausas invade mr As house".

Tell me how im expected to be happy when every crime my tribesmen commit will be associated to my tribe
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Deepfreezer(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
I SEE A MIGHTY REVOLUTION
A huge one. The northeners will hold the north, ipob and massob will hold the East and Opc and Ipob home the West.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by great664(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tell me how im expected to be happy when every crime my tribesmen commit will be associated with my tribe

That shouldn't make you biased as an honest man, Bleep what the media report but always be on the right and truth part, just like I mentioned earlier that I am a Christian and tag Christians had their own time when they terrorise just like Islamic terrorists

The old testament has a record and even Roman Catholic did theirs too but a time came when they rebranded and restructured the religion, same thing is what I propose for Islam too, I wasn't biased and you too shouldn't.

Let's stop covering evil because it's our tribes man or Party member or same religion, when we say the truth they will change.

So please let's forget tribe, great countries don't think about tribe, have u heard of an American saying I am Iowan or Illinois or a Yorker? They are all referred to American or British in Britain, or Swiss or Belgian or Frenchman
Tribe is what's is eating this country and will destroy it if not look into #Nepotism
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
great664:

That shouldn't make you biased as an honest man, Bleep what the media report but always be on the right and truth part, just like I mentioned earlier that I am a Christian and tag Christians had their own time when they terrorise just like Islamic terrorists

The old testament has a record and even Roman Catholic did theirs too but a time came when they rebranded and restructured the religion, same thing is what I propose for Islam too, I wasn't biased and you too shouldn't.

Let's stop covering evil because it's our tribes man or Party member or same religion, when we say the truth they will change.

So please let's forget tribe, great countries don't think about tribe, have u heard of an American saying I am Iowan or Illinois or a Yorker? They are all referred to American or British in Britain, or Swiss or Belgian or Frenchman
Tribe is what's is eating this country and will destroy it if not look into #Nepotism

Thank God you understand

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by seaga: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Beetobee:

Broaden your thinking. Do you know how grievous preventing the No.1 soldier in Nigeria is? In the US, if you raise a small pocket knife at a police officer from 50 meters away, he gun you down immediately as that is a threat to his life and the US government. In the video, I heard the riff raffs saying even if the President came their, the would allow him passage except their mallam authorized so. What more could have been done to the lawless creatures?

My dear you got it all wrong, No.1 soldier is what you call it, the usa you mentioned ,soldiers don't shoot protestant(civilians), they sworn to protect from external aggression . Police has more authority, they ve license to kill with conditions...
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by sisqonite: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
lolaxavier:
It may not have been the perfect response from the military but I will still pack the bulk of the blame on the Shiites. If not that we thrive in a lawless continent, how can a group of persons or people under the guise of religion put public facilities to ransom. Why must anyone barricade a road meant to be used by the public.
To cap it all, they now had the effrontery to confront the military and also threaten their lives. It is only a deranged man that will stare at the nozzle of a gun and will decide to dance in front of it.
Needless to say that the military also took steps to calming the situation in the first instance but these thugs still went ahead with their threats. Someone said after all they only had sticks and machetes, is it when they start cutting people's heads before they expect the military to react.
Lesson learned: Your 6 packs cannot act as an effective bulletproof.

Bro, nice sentence construction but you know THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT?

As a military, non-lethal force show be used to subdue until threat of life is in play and no2 the police said they actually had a request, which they did not honour of course, to barricade the major road so they might not know their protest is not legal but they're hausa and the laws of the Nation is not observed as it is in other part of the country

This paragraph is not to be taken like-for-like but thee students of LASU did the same to the LASU-Iyana Iba expressway (A very busy highway) that was blocked in a demostration against the increment in fees and the STARTED PLAYING FOOTBALL ON THE HIGHWAY. Non of them were killed but rather the police called the attention of the parents and school before proceeding to arrest some of these students. No casualty whatsoever was recorded and same for my school (UNILAG) when we blocked the 3rd Mainland bridge and the commisioner talked to use in an amicable manner and we left after[b] 2hrs of stopping other citizens from getting to their biz on a monday morning[/b].

Now, ask why on Nigerian soil the military was used to stop a protest when the police is there and if the sect threatened the military, that's and an assult and not a ground to burn homes and kill children in their homes.

lemme quote this:
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
From the 2004 "Water" episode of Battlestar Galactica.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by charlesucheh(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rafidi:
Before elections, you visit him, shake him and bend down to him; after elections, attack him, shoot him, beat him, kill his followers, demolish his houses that you visited him in (and call the building illegal) and demolish worship place and then want to take him to court. let us see which court will find this sheikh guilty of any "crime". let us see if procession/protest and practicing beliefs different from the majority is a crime in any democracy that deserves killings and prosecution. or may be Mr. El Rufai will have to take the sheikh to a military court?

what crime has a man whose followers clashed with the army last year, and have 30 of his members and three sons killed committed?

what crime has a man whose followers blocked a highway and got shot by soldiers committed?

what crime has a man whose house was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose worship center was attacked, after the army chief's convoy had passed committed?

what crime has a man whose followers got shot in cold blood and extra judicially committed?

i think if anyone deserved prosecution it is Mr. El Rufai himself. and will those who killed civilians go scot-free? will they be made to face justice?

Mr. El-Rufai should find ways to make reconciliation and beg the man for the sins committed against him, his family members and his followers. not take him to court. this is a democracy. you dont send soldiers to kill people in their backyard and get arrested by soldiers as if you are fighting terrorists or a foreign army. if El Rufai doesnt seek reconciliation and how to make peace with this man and his organization, the below handshake will be a divine curse upon El Rfufai and his family till eternity.

when 30 members of zakzzaky's movement and three of his sons were killed last year, el rufai did not call for zakzaky to be prosecuted. he instead described the Nigeria Army as "Jonathanian Genocidal Army". what has changed Mr. EL Rufai?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-U9yJcHK2Gwg/VnCA7SZDXlI/AAAAAAAHrcM/0vv9TqlC8Kc/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dAHPkGBiESw/VnCA7yR53eI/AAAAAAAHrcQ/Hxyfh4m1VYE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
so, becuase of that, he should block highways in kaduna and disturb citizens with rights abi........when you go even get sense?
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by APCLyingBastard: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are trying to avoid the argument. We all know where the boko Haram usually lauch their attacks. Mostly in markets and public place and please the media doesnt need to tell us whether they attacked the shiites or not. When boko haram bombed ur christian brothers on christmas day the media didnt have to tell us that they were christians. Just as i advised, stop spreading this false rumour

You are an incredible liar.

Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the suicide bomb attack on Shiites. They even posted a pic of the suicide bomber who looked exactly like the dead suicide bonber.

Stop lying through your teeth.

Boko Haram are Sunnis funded by the US, Saudi Arabia and the northern elite.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

You are an incredible liar.

Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the suicide bomb attack on Shiites. They even posted a pic of the suicide bomber who looked exactly like the dead suicide bonber.

Stop lying through your teeth.

Boko Haram are Sunnis funded by the US, Saudi Arabia and the northern elite.

Tell me when a the shiites were attacked by terrorist. Just tell me when a bomb blast took place near the shiites
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Rilwayne001: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tell me when a the shiites were attacked by terrorist. Just tell me when a bomb blast took place near the shiites
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/kano-blast-suicide-bomb-leaves-many-dead-as-shia-muslim-procession-attacked-in-nigeria-a6751866.html
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Okay, but say the truth, who suffered more from Boko Haram between the Sunni muslims and the Shiites?

Of course it's the Sunni, due to the fact that there are more Sunni muslims in Nigeria compared to the few Shiites.
Re: El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rafidi:
Before elections, you visit him, shake him and bend down to him; after elections, attack him, shoot him, beat him, kill his followers, demolish his houses that you visited him in (and call the building illegal) and demolish worship place and then want to take him to court. let us see which court will find this sheikh guilty of any "crime". let us see if procession/protest and practicing beliefs different from the majority is a crime in any democracy that deserves killings and prosecution. or may be Mr. El Rufai will have to take the sheikh to a military court?

Mr. El-Rufai should find ways to make reconciliation and beg the man for the sins committed against him, his family members and his followers. not take him to court. this is a democracy. you dont send soldiers to kill people in their backyard and get arrested by soldiers as if you are fighting terrorists or a foreign army. if El Rufai doesnt seek reconciliation and how to make peace with this man and his organization, the below handshake will be a divine curse upon El Rfufai and his family till eternity.

when 30 members of zakzzaky's movement and three of his sons were killed last year, el rufai did not call for zakzaky to be prosecuted. he instead described the Nigeria Army as "Jonathanian Genocidal Army". what has changed Mr. EL Rufai?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-U9yJcHK2Gwg/VnCA7SZDXlI/AAAAAAAHrcM/0vv9TqlC8Kc/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dAHPkGBiESw/VnCA7yR53eI/AAAAAAAHrcQ/Hxyfh4m1VYE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

That's why he is called Hell-Rufai, you dont expect anything good from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.