Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (46071 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by fajani(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
ilobasama:
Gone are the days when it was about true love.

These days its about the money, sex, pleasure , the fame and paparazzi
end time my brother
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by veraiyke(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
State the characteristics of that comfort you seek
Specialbaby:
Just be comfortable and give me listening ears.

That all.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by LadyD91: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
99.9% of lady's like big dick it's not all that can open up to tell you they do, but all lady's love big dick, money, attention and love. For me you must have this characteristics.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin I like dis guy.
softappless:
ok when will u have sense?
abi gal, wich ever one, ur cool.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by blessedfavoured: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
most ladies cant handle big dick dear.

Aunty, speak for yourself. Are you helping them to handle it ? cheesy
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by smartn09(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
most ladies cant handle big dick dear.
like my beloved girl neva survived my 1round.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Skymiyke(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Good communication n understanding,odas can follow!
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by irisola(f): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2015
wink i would have agreed with all these points if money wasnt mentioned ..the "money" point does nt work with all ladies.. what i think a girl wants is LOVE;and ATTENTION..and maybe sometime SEX
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by ovisprince(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Girls are never satisfied... give her everything this world has to offer.. she will still ask you to give her the stars

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by fajani(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2015
akinsal:

I tell u d one's of dis dayz don rotten finish.....
thank God for the current gen.. Next gen is badder.. I heard a true life story from people who are like father to me, telling me how dey sex jss3 students nt by force but willinly...

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Mekzmoney(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2015
See one of them... 8 inches dick is here ooh... tongue incase u dnt knw.
ladycomfort:
Good sex, money , care and big dick
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by jtjohn(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Not all ladies love money....Am talking from experience.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by blessedfavoured: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Op.. That should make an otherwise happy girl happy in her relationship.
If the babe has issues- clinical depression and whatnot - no amount of sex, attention, money etc would make her happy.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
Just be comfortable and give me listening ears.

That all.

Story! Story!!
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
JUST BE NATURAL....ERRTIN IS INit
And this is coming frm the mouth of a lady that reside in Edo? hmmm. One of the worst to date bcus all they knw nd care abt is money.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2015
I agree with what the OP has listed, but in my opinion what's really basic is love and compatibility. There's nothing as sweet as most often being on the same page with that person u love... Sharing the same views nd perceptions on most things.

A listening ear is also very important. Not listening because u feel u should listen.. But listening because u care and u want her to know that. To comfort her nd help if need be.

And then, a sense of security. I value this very much. Not deliberately making her feel that she has competition or that u can dump her ass whenever u please. A lady feels secure knowing u truly love and appreciate her.. Nd letting her know this.

And then there are those little things that count. Accepting her friends... rememberi9 those little details of the things she told u, birthdays nd other anniversaries .. Cooking for her once in a while.. Showing real concern when she's sick nd being there for her.. Being supportive... Kind words.. Concerned about her family.. Etc

Be proud of her... Show her off to ur friends.. Male nd female.

Do these for her and she'll stick with u through thick nd thin.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by classicnews: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2015
irisola:
wink i would have agreeded with all these points if money wasnt mention..the "money" point does nt work with all ladies.. what i think a girl wants is LOVE;and ATTENTION..and maybe sometime SEX
Shut Up.

You no like money?

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Comfyski:

Then you are on a long thing...wondering if ure even in a relationship

Thats ur headache to figure out
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Specialbaby(f): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Aunty, speak for yourself. Are you helping them to handle it ? cheesy
can you handle it?joke apart most ladies arent cut in for big dick.if it too big the whole exercise will be stressful,painful and excrutiating.

Average rock.

My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Specialbaby(f): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2015
ejibaba:

Story! Story!!
where is the story?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by 4C2215131: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2015
A lot of them insist love is not important to them anymore given the shitty way men treat them (classic living in denial scenario if you ask me considering that by nature they thrive on affection) but then, I really don't think one can figure out what makes a woman happy or anyone for that matter.

Give them money and after a while they want more of 'you', give them all of you while being broke and they want the money.

Give them a whole lotta loving and they tell you are not 'man enough' being all too mushy and dreamy and stuff (they want a 'bad' boy, someone with a sense of adventure).

Give them good sex and you are a sex fiend always asking 'for it'.

Give them your time and all of a sudden you become an un-ambitious man without stuff in your head that takes your time.

In all, with most women me thinks it's about the Hierarchy of Needs ala Abraham Maslow. As soon as a particular need is satisfied for them, it gets boring and they figure out the next thing that would just make their life 'complete'. This applies to everyone though. Just drawing a correlation with what is being addressed in the post.

One would say maybe a balance of all the above would be the ideal mix, the key to making a woman happy but, then I ask is there actually any man walking the face of this earth that can guarantee such a balance?

7 Likes

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Specialbaby(f): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2015
LadyD91:
99.9% of lady's like big dick it's not all that can open up to tell you they do, but all lady's love big dick, money, attention and love. For me you must have this characteristics.
no they dont.

Most ladies if not all prefer it average,not to big,not to small.

,my opinion tho
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2015
omoharry:
respect, commuication, self worth, a bit of money for comfort, good family value, listening hears, kind heartedness, honestry, intergrity, faithfulness and moderate temperament. ..if you have this then you wont have any problem with your woman...men start having problems here when they want to eat thier cake and have it..by being unfaithful and inresponsbile and expect the ladies to understand becos they are African men.

Well said, thank you.

While sex means a lot to men,its not that way for women. Actually u can make a lady happy by showing her love,care and most importantly attention. Pet her and get her gifts once in a while to show u appreciate her. Believe me, she will leave DT sex maniac of a guy and be urs forever
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Mekzmoney(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Like how many inches? Wich size is moderate or big? undecided
omoharry:
dont mind him..they dont know that we like it moderate.big dick sucks.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Bakrabas: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

Lol u forgot that does 70's nd mid 80's had bad girls too

But guys wants d bad girl more nd when they need a good girl either she has gone bad tinkin its wat will get her a man or a responsible guy who wants to secure his future has goten nd married her

tongue
are you telling me that those 80s and 70s are not the mothers of the 90s?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Specialbaby(f): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
omoharry:
dont mind him..they dont know that we like it moderate.big dick sucks.
hehehehehehe.

Goodmorning dearie

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
fajani:
I don't agree with sex.. Not every lady wants sex in a relationship. But in marriage compulsorily
Mr Man, that lady who tells you she doesnt want sex in a relationship wit u is busy somewhere fvcking the hell out of one dude dick.

Use ur sense!

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I agree with what the OP has listed, but in my opinion what's really basic is love and compatibility. There's nothing as sweet as most often being on the same page with that person u love... Sharing the same views nd perceptions on most things.

A listening ear is also very important. Not listening because u feel u should listen.. But listening because u care and u want her to know that. To comfort her nd help if need be.

And then, a sense of security. I value this very much. Not deliberately making her feel that she has competition or that u can dump her ass whenever u please. A lady feels secure knowing u truly love and appreciate her.. Nd letting her know this.

And then there are those little things that count. Accepting her friends... rememberi9 those little details of the things she told u, birthdays nd other anniversaries .. Cooking for her once in a while.. Showing real concern when she's sick nd being there for her.. Being supportive... Kind words.. Concerned about her family.. Etc

I wish my hubby will read this and understand how to make a woman happy...
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Idky but I disagree with like half of these o
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Its AGREED!
irisola:
wink i would have agreeded with all these points if money wasnt mention..the "money" point does nt work with all ladies.. what i think a girl wants is LOVE;and ATTENTION..and maybe sometime SEX
Goodmorning, and

Cheers.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Saw ur diary,what happened? Try make ur relationship work,if d Guy is worth it,d grass is not always greener on d other side!
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by mandonnels(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2015
all we hear is how to make ladies happy, so guyz don't need happiness abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.