Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl (82111 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by femi4: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I'm telling you...i gave up on him when I read the brothel part. Like a sensible guy said in a thread I stumbled on, "only a man who wants to be kept; can be kept". I pity his wife too...Most men are loose, but you won't blame them when desperate woman fight over them everyday
He is one of the men that makes women believe that we can't survive without sex

4 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
Abeg Gonk the pvssy make we hear word..

Give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar..
Give that Otu ur Amu nd stop disturbing us with fvck story, as if we don't ve our own longer throat otu...

End time Papa..

lol bros.. grin we have our own long throat.. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by obontami: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
gamechanger1:

Educate her sexually? After sucking her breasts?
hahaha cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by 989900: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Almost doesn't count --Brandy. 1999.

I'm guessing that girls is not even 18, u doctored that -- You wan' go prison.

Just send her away #theonlysolution
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by menix(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2015
viickerz:

lol bros.. grin we have our own long throat.. Lol.

Broz nah so ooo...
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by murphyibiam15(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2015
thagift:

ok, just want ur whatsapp digit frm edo too.
guy nawa for u ooo...we just de discuss hw op take Bleep-up u come de rush de gal wey u just meet...jiri ya nwayo biko
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by krak101(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
You can talk it out with your wife... Believe me she'll appreciate it. You can still come up with another arrangement for a househelp.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by jakmankind(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Mr don't mind some people here they are just talking what they don't know or having the experience before easy to say than done and most of them are even worse but will be on internet and judge.my advise for you is that to stay away more often u can and be discipline yuh self then when yuh wife com back both can sit and talk it out or else u will still go and do what u don't want to do.cos I know u don't want to do it that is why u seek advised and pray to God about spirit of adultery in life to be destroyed. Ire ooooo
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by oshe11: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS OP IS'NT THE HUBBY BT MAYBE A RELATTIVE OR SUMTIN LESS?

NIGGY SOUNDS SO IMMATURE, NT SURE HE'S CAPABLE OF BEING A HUBBY........

OR...........

ABI DEM SWEAR 4 D GUY?

HE EVEN SUCKED BOOBY SEF, NIGGY U SHUD AV JUST DO D DO COS U'V ALREDI DONE D DID grin

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by danbrowndmf(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

may same be done to any of your relatives living with someone...say amen undecided
you ignoring my mentions? Like seriously? Ok!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
donkross1:

Excuse you? What am I saying and what are you saying? Are you okay?
yes I am okay,and since your thoughts towards another human being are evil then so be it to you

Doit say Amen to that undecided
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by obstead200(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Op is very wicked for thinking of sending the girl out of the house instead of controlling his perverted mind...

It is now a crime for girls to grow because of people like this....
You should also do the same thing to your daughter if you have one....
#Iranu...
OP is not wicked. He is only trying to save his marriage.
sending the girl outta the house is one sure way of doing that. If the girl remains, OP will knack the punny. even if he doesnt knack the punny, he has already lost respect in the eyes of the girl. so one way or the other, madam will soon find out then there will be trouble.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by PastorAji(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
All of you accusing the Op.....well I'm not in support of him cheating but sometimes konji na fcuktard
I had this experience this morning. I was @ SkyeBank bodjia and a woman was swaying her a$$ in my front. I'd to turn back and talked to myself before I.could enter the banking hall....I'd felt like grabbing her a$$ and squeeze it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you ignoring my mentions? Like seriously? Ok!
see if I have an enemy I like to know them but I can't cope with friendly enemy,I'd be lost at words to reply them with...

now lemme live in peace on NL please embarassed
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by 989900: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
As long as that girl stays . . . he fxcks her. Let her go!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by atakamus: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Caspian22:
op behave yourself. send the girl away and explain to ur wife. communication is the key
See advice. If na u, u go explain give your wife. What will u tell her. U want him to say " Honey when you travelled I felt lonely so much. When maid brought food for me, I lost myself, grabbed her and stated sucking the thing to regain myself. I later realised that I was doing a bad thing and left her alone. I still felt lonely so much that I went to carry ashawo. Sorry honey I will not feel lonely again"

His wife will just leave and after some weeks she will tell him " Sweety when I travelled last weekend , I felt lonely in my hotel room and knocked the next door. I saw a man and could not help it. I grabbed his prick and sucked and sucked till I loose my mind and put it inside my leg. Sorry next time I will not feel lonely again"

6 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Aylawani: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

...for you to visit a brothel says all about you, do not blame anyone for your woes. It is a great pity your innocent wife will also share in this. Quickly confess your sins to her and immediately run for a deep deliverance session.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by PastorAji(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
obstead200:

OP is not wicked. He is only trying to save his marriage.
sending the girl outta the house is one sure way of doing that. If the girl remains, OP will knack the punny. even if he doesnt knack the punny, he has already lost respect in the eyes of the girl. so one way or the other, madam will soon find out then there will be trouble.
no mind them ooo
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by obontami: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
imsuboi:
all these virgin marys and jesuses commenting on this thread and insulting the OP as if na them holy pass, may thunder fire your anal sphincters. angry angry

what happened to giving advice without being insulting and vindictive?

don't judge him 'cos he sins differently than you. i'm sure most of these females jumping up and down on this thread forming virgins have 10ft wells in between their legs[b] angry. na god go punish all of una.

OP, its obvious you have a high libido. so here's what you would do:
1) get yourself a PS4 console, a 55" UHD Smart TV (acunon can help you out with that) and get your mind off the temptation.
2)call the young lady, sit her down and warn her sternly; (tell her to stop wearing revealing clothes and to always be decent).
3) [b]PRAY

not everyone would restrain themselves like you did undecided i must commend you for that. (you try)
'cos left for me, i would do and undo. (yes, i said it. deal with it) undecided

**who wouldn't want to hit a tight kitten with no strings attached? undecided undecided

tallesty1, jump in here
you so on point at the bolded

Correct nigga
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by mabababida: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2015
I just hope say this guy never give the poor girl one kondo already and he is probably here only to sample opinion for further action. cool
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donkross1(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

yes I am okay,and since your thoughts towards another human being are evil then so be it to you

Doit say Amen to that undecided

Eyin eyan Egbami keh, wah evil thoughts are you talking about?

Am I telling the guy to sleep with the kid? No

Am I telling him it's a good thing? No

The only thing I said is that guys Should go easy on crucifying the dude cos only few guys would restrain from sleeping with the maid, I even gave the dude an advice on how to keep away from the kid and you are here talking thrash. Chaii who no go insult person for Nairaland. Person wey fit read n understand go insult you, person wey no even sabi read at all go insult you Nawa oo.

5 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by obailala(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:

Send the girl out ASAP, cos if you dont, you will surely tap that booty. Except you don't mind being an oko ashawo, and except you dont mind the self guilt that will eat you up afterwards.

THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID IT IS TO SEND HER PACKING!!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by obontami: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2015
profmallory:
You will sleep with her, its just a matter of time, the seed of seduction has been sown into you.
true
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by nan1: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2015
the fact that she calls u daddy alone should put some sense into ur head

please see her as ur own daughter and treat her as one educate her more on sex and morals

and quite cheating on ur wife

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by lailo: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2015
OP is hiding something!!!!Someone who can visit brothel,can sample even his blood let alone househelp.How can u convince me u dnt touch dat punanny after sucking,even when nobody was there!!!!Tell d truth and let d devil be ashamed!!!!u don sama dat little girl

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2015
when i saw " Almost " on the topic of this thread i felt disappointed smh....keep goin to the brothel sir nd leave d yung gal alone don't spoil her life so early. Nd sending her packin must raise suspicion without justifyable reason.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ritababe(f): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2015
obontami:
sup girl ??

It's been a while I last saw you here

Hope all is good

Merry chrismas and happy new year in advance

i wish u same dear.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ritababe(f): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2015
noblegrex:
oahahahjaha.o girl no vex oo. I see say you don't vex.you just said something fascinating but its very funnty to me.some men fit die without sexxxx oo aaahahaha

na lie joor
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by legendte(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2015
konji na bastard. trouble na opharn
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by 20dollarblogs: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Relocate Your Business From N7,000 - Serviced & Virtual Offices in Victoria Island, Lagos - www.elainedavidltd.com

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by sweatlana: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Think with your head and not your dick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.