Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl (82108 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by murphyibiam15(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,you don't need to think twice or feel guilty

All men sleep with house maid since the days of Abraham

You have good reasons to defend yourself,like most men do

Madam is lazy and brought a maid,she even travelled and
the maid serves your food.Its understood why u must
sleep with her...Everybody will blame Madam and the girl and exonerate you.

Madam will beat the girl,throw her out and fast n pray for you,cry and beg you.She will be advised to dress sexy n cook delicious meals for you and even apologise to you for having a maid

You are a man and its your world.Whats your problem?
Enjoy it!
you're a very big disgrace to womanhood if at all u're a woman...later u women will start talking about equality....just look at the way u belittled ur same women folks

I DOUBT THAT U ARE A WOMAN BC NO WOMAN CAN ALTER THIS RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Charly68: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Be responsible my brother, your messing up with the innocent girl will expose your own child into similar fate in life. Never do unto others what you don't wish they should do to you or your children tomorrow.. Regain your sanity. Better still let your wife know the girl has to leave because you don't want to commit,but ensure you help her while leaving ,don't just throw her out due to your own depravity .
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by 49cents(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
You will fall again and again....instincts are stronger than the intellect

It's obviously your mind is idle and you don't have something noble and great to chase after because if you do this young lass would be a distraction you would gladly forgo
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by coronaprof(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Did you notice he is stylishly saying the girl is seducing him? He is mentaly preparing himself to shift blame.
1 madam travelled so he has a reason to commit adultery.
2 the girl is jiggling them in his face
3 she did not resist

So he has already settled his mind with excuses.

When will it not happen. Ha, funn world
He should just do it but wiv protectn A

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by KelvinC1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Did you notice he is stylishly saying the girl is seducing him? He is mentaly preparing himself to shift blame.
3 she did not resist

You will make a good LECTURER and an UNDERSTANDABLE TEACHER.. I Like your insinuating breakdown

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by kachyRachy: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
May God help us in this world. How can a married man be so lose that he no longer has shame...this world is sure coming to an end soon!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
donkross1:

Eyin eyan Egbami keh, wah evil thoughts are you talking about?

Am I telling the guy to sleep with the kid? No

Am I telling him it's a good thing? No

The only thing I said is that guys Should go easy on crucifying the dude cos only few guys would restrain from sleeping with the maid, I even gave the dude an advice on how to keep away from the kid and you are here talking thrash. Chaii who no go insult person for Nairaland. Person wey fit read n understand go insult you, person wey no even sabi read at all go insult you Nawa oo.

Mr man better stop claiming innocent

btw who typed this?

donkross1:
Make una surfery crucify the op with una Hipocrisy joor. How many of you guys can withstand sexual temptations undecided

Op just keep finding reasons to be angry at her, blame her for anything and everything, throw insults at her. She will start avoiding you herself. I hope it works tho.

@bolded,what did she do to deserve been treated badly tell me,she seduced the OP abi
you are another pervert and wicked person on loose and since you refused to say amen to that prayer you are very very wicked undecided
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Rainmaker69(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
chybykee:

She's young and naïve so you don't have to take advantage of that. Just educate her sexually and give her morals to live by that's all. We all get seduced errday but we don't take advantage of that.

Nna mehn. So people wey get sense still dey dis zones. Beautiful thought, well written.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donkross1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

Mr man better stop claiming innocent

btw who typed this?

@bolded,what did she do to deserve been treated badly tell me,she seduced the OP abi
you are another pervert and wicked person on loose and since you refused to say amen to that prayer you are very very wicked undecided
So you'd rather he treats her nicely and sleep with her yeah? undecided. I give up on you.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ciwi: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
U keep telling urself she's a kid.

So if she wasn't a kid, it is OK to sleep with her Abi? Shameless fool

foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emzila(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
chybykee:
However you would want your sis living with an uncle to be treated, treat her as such
TRASH, THE MAN JUST NARROWLY ESCAPED AND NEED ADVICE. PASTORS, IMAMS SOMETIMES FALL VICTIM OF THIS EVEN WITHOUT CONTROL AS THIS MAN. THIS IS NOT AN HE ISSUE OF THE MIGHTY IT IS ABOUT GRACE TO OVERCOME. IF YOU ARE A KID AND DON'T KNOW WAT TO SAY, JUST SHOT UP AND GERAOUT.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Shakur86(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op get urself engaged and remove ur mind off her. Then you will not be tempted.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by byvan03: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
lovinam:

I'm so sorry for you! P........I......... G
You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Someone that calls you daddy. She is practically your daughter. L.... A.... Z...... Y man.
If you are busy, u won't have time to think of such nasy things. Anumpam

grin grin grin
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Skmoda360(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
missyadorable:

Big deal? cheating on wife is constant,normal and acceptable....in Africa
Not at all, and for the record,
Who is accepting cheating on wife in african i guess it's only you and some of your folks...
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
donkross1:

So you'd rather he treats her nicely and sleep with her yeah? undecided. I give up on you.
so its better he treats her badly right?
why not advice he treats her neutral and not badly like you earlier suggested...wicked soul,you still refused to say amen,even you knew treating her badly for no fault of hers is bad undecided
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by prideofscience: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Marry 1, Marry2, 3 and 4. Una no hear. Na to de take advantage of little kids

Abasha sad
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donkross1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

so its better he treats her badly right?
why not advice he treats her neutral and not badly like you earlier suggested...wicked soul,you still refused to say amen,even you knew treating her badly for no fault of hers is bad undecided
obviously you are some kid who knows nothing. U no fit talk pass your sense na n please quote me no more smiley bye.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by missyadorable(f): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Skmoda360:

Not at all, and for the record,
Who is accepting cheating on wife in african i guess it's only you and some of your folks...

Hahahahaha! How much does feigning ignorance fetch you?

the African society applauds n encourages male infidelity.All married men cheat.its not news

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by BeauHomme: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
OP, tomorrow when your housegirl gets famous and decides to write her biography, or when she decides to tell her story via social media, I hope you're prepared to be the guardian that 'raped' her when she was seventeen. Yeah!!, in that story, that's how you'll be portrayed...a paedophile and a rapist. She won't spare you, she won't spare any detail. All those you think are not aware today will get to know by then.

I just hope you're not nursing future religious or political ambitions.

6 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
donkross1:
obviously you are some kid who knows nothing. U no fit talk pass your sense na n please quote me no more smiley bye.
very obvious you are a grandpa pervert DIOT...now run along and do what you do best,karma will catch up with you surely tonguetonguetongue
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donkross1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

very obvious you are a grandpa pervert DIOT...now run along and do what you do best,karma will catch up with you surely tonguetonguetongue

Okay I see you like me grin oyah smile for me
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

I prophesy that you will soon sleep with her, since you can visit a brothel, probably when you re broke. grin

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

3 she did not resist

Excuses! A sure way 2 commit evil. Den i advice dat dude 2 alwz hv a condom wt him, because he suck yxday nd 2mao go be firing squad!

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by wale81: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just read through this thread and laughed.

Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth.

They cast stones when they have bigger sins.

I blame the OP for posting this on NL, where anyone with a cheap internet connection and little life experience can just say anything.

Anyways OP. You are commended for showing a level of self restraint. Forget all these people judging you because you went to a brothel. That one is between you and your God.

However I would advise you not to do it.

1. Most of these househelps are funny. The minute you do it, she might decide to start disrespecting your wife, and also you. You do not need that drama in the house.

2. She looks up to you and like you said...calls you daddy.

3. If she sleeps with someone outside, and gets pregnant, guess who shes likely to finger as the culprit?

Either sort things out with your wife and marriage, and find a way to nicely replace the house girl (pay for her education away from you)....or..do what most dudes here will do (and come and be forming holy)...and go get a side chick.

Good luck. You will need it, especially as you have sucked those things grin grin grin grin

Jokes apart...I'm rooting for you....keep hope alive. The fact you're looking for a way of escape shows you still have good inside you. Don't let the hypocrites and feminists and fake pastors online tell you otherwise. God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
donkross1:

Okay I see you like me grin oyah smile for me
what's there to like about you,the fact that you support child abuse or what? embarassed

I can only pray for you to change thats all gringrin
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donkross1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

what's there to like about you,the fact that you support child abuse or what? embarassed

I can only pray for you to change thats all gringrin

angry grin okay na. Buh you still like me, that's why you want me to change cheesy
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by livinbygrace: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
@Op,I respect you a lot for resisting the temptation,if i were to be in same situation i for don enter the place.Body no be firewood.E no easy.Once again 3 Gbosa for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by AhmadMind: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
[b]Sir,

I WON'T CONDEMN YOU. Guilt never brings a change. Sound reasoning and spiritual/emotional/mental resurrection does.

First think it all through. Honestly you have been watching this girl for more than a year now so you saw it coming...we always see it coming. So...

Second you went to a brothel...as a regular panacea of your lust...meaning you usually are entangled in adultery and you are not dealing with it..until its now within you household...In other words the chicken is back to roost!

Third you refer to her body with disrespect... your vocabulary has to change from using words like... those things, fresh, firm and well shaped....."kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, .....my mind couldn't get rid of the twins. Like WTF!

Keep calm, seek psychological counsel or reputable spiritual counsel.

I must admit that many girl at 18 are a bit too "aware" so you have to make the most effort to avoid in the interim. Might be a set up ...natural or spiritual.

Finally find some NEW ADVENTURE in Life...maybe travelling or sports etc

Man, WELL DONE SO FAR!!
[/b]

foreman:

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ronald4lif(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

3 she did not resist

Smartly analysed. No one could have put it any better.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
donkross1:

angry grin okay na. Buh you still like me, that's why you want me to change cheesy
True that,I want all evil doers to change not die tonguetongue
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by mhuyil: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
She's 18 (eighteen), make her your second wife. Marry her legally/properly before you ruin your home, yourself and hereafter further.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by tamquezee(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls take her as ur younger sister and leave the girl alone. You are even too irresponsible to sleep with her considering where ur joystick has gone to.....brothel!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.