Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl (82116 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by byvan03: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
OP someone like you can't be trusted with his own daughters, find solution to your restless whip before it becomes the beginning of your end. A young girl that calls you daddy, entrusted into your care at the age of 14, you molested her and expect it to be well with you. The evil that men do will live with them, you have lost your dignity before this child and will soon lose it before your wife and children.

Better send this girl away before you ruin her life and bring more curse to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Caspian22(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
atakamus:

See advice. If na u, u go explain give your wife. What will u tell her. U want him to say " Honey when you travelled I felt lonely so much. When maid brought food for me, I lost myself, grabbed her and stated sucking the thing to regain myself. I later realised that I was doing a bad thing and left her alone. I still felt lonely so much that I went to carry ashawo. Sorry honey I will not feel lonely again"

His wife will just leave and after some weeks she will tell him " Sweety when I travelled last weekend , I felt lonely in my hotel room and knocked the next door. I saw a man and could not help it. I grabbed his prick and sucked and sucked till I loose my mind and put it inside my leg. Sorry next time I will not feel lonely again"
A good marriage will only succeed with honesty and communication. tell your wife the truth. nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes. just tell her to understand and he should also tell the maid to leave calmly, tell her his reasons and even apologize to her. A good man will do this and move.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donkross1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

True that,I want all evil doers to change not die tonguetongue

Lool u try well well.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by foreman: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Looks like I posted this in a wrong section. I should have posted this in the family section. Too many children here. Or may be hypocrites. If I wasn't a streetman, I would have thought everybody is a saint. LOL

Just a simple advice and many are on "holier than thou" longthing. SMH.

7 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donkross1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
Looks like I posted this in a wrong section. I should have posted this in the family section. Too many children here. Or may be hypocrites. If I wasn't a streetman, I would have thought everybody is a saint. LOL

Just a simple advice and many are on "holier than thou" longthing. SMH.

I been they fight for you oo buh misspicy don insult n swear for me taya.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Toks2008(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

Look for any excuse but let her go or you will regret it.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by foreman: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
sisisioge:
Ohlordhavemercy! Abeg, tell madam u are no longer comfortable with the girl, if she raises dust don't say anything. The next time u and madam are together and the maid passes, stare lustfully at her and let madam catch you doing so. If she raises dust again, just tell her calmly that you are no longer comfortable with the maid. Gaskia cool cool cool The girl will most likely leave within 24hrs grin grin Downside is madam would start giving you some serious close markings...your trustworthy days will be over tongue Whew! You guys are just terrible humans.

Thanks I have actually thought about this. But...LOL...the trust issue. Is there a chance at all that trust will not diminish?
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by foreman: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,you don't need to think twice or feel guilty

All men sleep with house maid since the days of Abraham

You have good reasons to defend yourself,like most men do

Madam is lazy and brought a maid,she even travelled and
the maid serves your food.Its understood why u must
sleep with her...Everybody will blame Madam and the girl and exonerate you.

Madam will beat the girl,throw her out and fast n pray for you,cry and beg you.She will be advised to dress sexy n cook delicious meals for you and even apologise to you for having a maid

You are a man and its your world.Whats your problem?
Enjoy it!

This your advice, e get as e be ooo.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
donkross1:

I been they fight for you oo buh misspicy don insult n swear for me taya.
lol,abeg no carry my matter for head o am just against the solution you gave him which is abuse the girl....

we don't even know the true full story,she might have been tempting him too but he only needs restraint...
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by mradjoy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
wale81:
I just read through this thread and laughed.

Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth.

They cast stones when they have bigger sins.

I blame the OP for posting this on NL, where anyone with a cheap internet connection and little life experience can just say anything.

Anyways OP. You are commended for showing a level of self restraint. Forget all these people judging you because you went to a brothel. That one is between you and your God.

However I would advise you not to do it.

1. Most of these househelps are funny. The minute you do it, she might decide to start disrespecting your wife, and also you. You do not need that drama in the house.

2. She looks up to you and like you said...calls you daddy.

3. If she sleeps with someone outside, and gets pregnant, guess who shes likely to finger as the culprit?

Either sort things out with your wife and marriage, and find a way to nicely replace the house girl (pay for her education away from you)....or..do what most dudes here will do (and come and be forming holy)...and go get a side chick.

Good luck. You will need it, especially as you have sucked those things grin grin grin grin

Jokes apart...I'm rooting for you....keep hope alive. The fact you're looking for a way of escape shows you still have good inside you. Don't let the hypocrites and feminists and fake pastors online tell you otherwise. God bless.

Thank you my brother, all I have read so far was total condemnation of OP, some even said all married men are cheaters! I have been married for more than 6 years now, I have never slept with any other woman apart from my wife, now coming to the house girl issue, I specifically warned my wife not to bring in any house maid except she's ready to take her as my second wife, ever since then my wife wouldn't even mentioned anything related to that before me.

I did that not because I hate my wife or because I can't hold myself, but because the holy Bible warned us to flee from appearance of evil, it is better to avoid it than to cure it, he who thinks he's standing should beware, lest he fall.

@OP, I will not join the bandwagon of people condemning you, infact I'll commend you for letting her go! How many men can actually resist such temptation without entering the innocent girl's place? So OP, confess to ur wife, and go n sin no more!

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Toks2008(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
byvan03:
OP someone like you can't be trusted with his own daughters, find solution to your restless whip before it becomes the beginning of your end. A young girl that calls you daddy, entrusted into your care at the age of 14, you molested her and expect it to be well with you. The evil that men do will live with them, you have lost your dignity before this child and will soon lose it before your wife and children.

Better send this girl away before you ruin her life and bring more curse to yourself.

haaa lobatan..se o le to yi nii?
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sexual encounters release behaviour modifying chemicals ( dopamine, seronatin) that encourage repetition of the act. This is just how the body works. The more the act is submitted to, the broader and stronger the synapse - the nerve endings that carry messages resulting in repetitive behaviour become.

So the first lesson is don't start.

If you have started as you described; here are several things, you can do "cold turkey" and try to reset your behaviour but as I hinted this is quite difficult. The better option is not a brothel - you can't put out fire with petrol. What you can do is to replace this illicit pleasure with a legitimate one; someone spoke about video gaming - it is good if such activities take place out of the home because home has kind of been marked as a fulfilment centre. Because sex as a drive is so strong, this might take some doing. In addition, make it difficult for yourself, get two friends to come and stay ( a cord of three cords is not easily broken), stay at home for the minimum periods possible and stay closely connected with your wife on phone, Skype. It helps to share with someone you trust; bring lust into the light and it withers. And of course and finally - pray for grace. Ignore advice trying to shame you into being good - it seldom works. Focus instead on the great things that God has freely given you and be positive. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by mradjoy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
byvan03:

But he hasn't entered the place na, pls pray for him, that's why he's here. He doesn't want such thing to happen anymore.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Lordnewton1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
ritababe:

lol, i wonder why some guys dey behave as if them go die without sexx.
like say you know like am
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Lordnewton1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
as a man i understand the man albeit condemn his actions

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Malakh: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
missyadorable:

Big deal? cheating on wife is constant,normal and acceptable....in Africa
You are right tho, a maid can be slept with, with no strings attached.To be honest in Abraham's time they were called concubines, it's no sin

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good Lord in the high heavens, u know my heart. I'm not a wicked person.. Neither am I bad. Pls, don't give me a husband of this ilk.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by fluffybaby(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
holyfather:

hey! hey! hey!
do not rush to quick conclusions and throw blames.
have you ever had a testosterone rush...and erection?
don't judge a struggling brother yet till you experience those shit.
besides,hope you read the part where his conscience wouldn't let him go on.

I am not throwing blames. Far be it from me wink

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by PrettySpicey(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
chybykee:
However you would want your sis living with an uncle to be treated, treat her as such

God bless you, sir.

@Poster, resist the devil and he will flee from you
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by AdeniyiA(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Did you notice he is stylishly saying the girl is seducing him? He is mentaly preparing himself to shift blame.
1 madam travelled so he has a reason to commit adultery.
2 the girl is jiggling them in his face
3 she did not resist

So he has already settled his mind with excuses.

I love your analysis, in his mind, as a 'foreman', whatever eventually happens is not his fault, as if it's not his heart deceiving him...undecided
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Malakh: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
murphyibiam15:

you're a very big disgrace to womanhood if at all u're a woman...later u women will start talking about equality....just look at the way u belittled ur same women folks

I DOUBT THAT U ARE A WOMAN BC NO WOMAN CAN ALTER THIS RUBBISH
it's not belittling ,what it is, you women of today are emasculating men, a good ex is a man kneeling for a woman, I know that would seem right to you

4 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by holyfather(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

I am not throwing blames. Far be it from me wink

smileyOkay then.
We're cool cool
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
so many morons in here. I couldn't read past the page1 to believe this thread is loitered by retards. Accusing someone who is repentant of his avoidable misdeed and persecuting rather than muster insightful advices. SO MANY FEMME bemoaning his guilt, are you guys really listening to yourselves? His plight is poignantly acute and all what some wonky skulls say is 'perv'.... ko ni da fun eni toba si so.
haba!
OP, you've done what you did and what i believe, the next step, is; call the girl, admonish her sternly and finally plead with her like a boss with an untarnishable ego. dont say inane stuffz like, 'its the devil's work'.
Etch into her heart UNDIMINISHING RESPECT and dont give her the coo coo cute kinda face. dont maltreat her, dnt spend your leisure time around her,.... let my goons round it up.
PS: if you sneak or snoop on her... DON'T EVER POST IT HERE O! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Malakh: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
[left][/left]
atakamus:

See advice. If na u, u go explain give your wife. What will u tell her. U want him to say " Honey when you travelled I felt lonely so much. When maid brought food for me, I lost myself, grabbed her and stated sucking the thing to regain myself. I later realised that I was doing a bad thing and left her alone. I still felt lonely so much that I went to carry ashawo. Sorry honey I will not feel lonely again"

His wife will just leave and after some weeks she will tell him " Sweety when I travelled last weekend , I felt lonely in my hotel room and knocked the next door. I saw a man and could not help it. I grabbed his prick and sucked and sucked till I loose my mind and put it inside my leg. Sorry next time I will not feel lonely again"
who is the Man, the woman or the Man, should I be afraid of my wife or what, I pay for the services of my maid and I can do what I please with her, that doesnt change the status of my wife, a maid is a maid, a wife a wife....bunch of emasculated men controlled by women

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Malakh:
You are right tho, a maid can be slept with, with no strings attached.To be honest in Abraham's time they were called concubines, it's no sin
except that these maids are let on lease and not bought as sex slaves. Plus, you are sick in the cranium.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Malakh:
[left][/left]who is the Man, the woman or the Man, should I be afraid of my wife or what, I pay for the services of my maid and I can do what I please with her, that doesnt change the status of my wife, a maid is a maid, a wife a wife....bunch of emasculated men controlled by women
i've said it before and i won't mind reiterating myself, 'you are very sick... sicker than diezani madueke'
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by fluffybaby(f): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Malakh:

Concibines were not maids. They were treated as part of the mans household.
No time in the bible allow sex with no strings attatched unless the woman was a LovePeddler.
Men were allowed only to have sex with women they were married to or the women they bought as servants or slaves(which I think is evil in its self)
A man had concubines he treated them as part of his family not as servants. Most concubines have no say in the mater. Their parents would rather they be married as wives but as it were those men were powerful and as such could take any woman they fancied and keep her as a sex tool. Even though it was accepted it doesnt make it right.
There was a time when it was acceptable for people to own fellow humans, no big deal to kill your slave, trade them at will, to buy a young boy and castrate him and use him to guard your women buy a small girl to help your wife and if it pleases you to be made to service your sexual desires etc. It was a very normal thing in the bible times but is it right? Even Jesus did not condemn slavery he encouraged masters to treat their servants well does that make slavery right?
If he wants to marry the maid that is a different ball game.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Malakh: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
i only read the first sentence and i'll reply you that a maid is a concubine
fluffybaby:

Concibines were not maids. They were treated as part of the mans household.
No time in the bible allow sex with no strings attatched unless the woman was a LovePeddler.
Men were allowed only to have sex with women they were married to or the women they bought as servants or slaves(which I think is evil in its self)
A man had concubines he treated them as part of his family not as servants. Most concubines have no say in the mater. Their parents would rather they be married as wives but as it were those men were powerful and as such could take any woman they fancied and keep her as a sex tool. Even though it was accepted it doesnt make it right.
There was a time when it was acceptable for people to own fellow humans, no big deal to kill your slave, trade them at will, to buy a young boy and castrate him and use him to guard your women etc. It was a very normal thing in the bible times but is it right? Even Jesus did not condemn slavery he encouraged masters to treat their servants well does that make slavery right?
If he wants to marry the maid that is a different ball game.

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by xdos(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
You wrote my mind.
The OP tried by resisting her at that point.. the guy try!
While PS4 may not really solve the issue, the girl wearing revealing clothes has to stop.

@OP, We all fall into temptation especially when it has to do with the opposite sex since we men are moved by what we see.. When your wife is not around, I must advice that she travels too until your wife returns. She should limit herself from your presence and you also should limit your chats (familiarity) with her . You should be able to discuss with your wife about this.

Try as much as possible to stop this brothel thing... Prayer helps!

imsuboi:
all these virgin marys and jesuses commenting on this thread and insulting the OP as if na them holy pass, may thunder fire your anal sphincters. angry angry

what happened to giving advice without being insulting and vindictive?

don't judge him 'cos he sins differently than you. i'm sure most of these females jumping up and down on this thread forming virgins have 10ft wells in between their legs angry. na god go punish all of una.

OP, its obvious you have a high libido. so here's what you would do:
1) get yourself a PS4 console, a 55" UHD Smart TV (acunon can help you out with that) and get your mind off the temptation.
2)call the young lady, sit her down and warn her sternly; (tell her to stop wearing revealing clothes and to always be decent).
3) PRAY

not everyone would restrain themselves like you did undecided i must commend you for that. (you try)
'cos left for me, i would do and undo. (yes, i said it. deal with it) undecided

**who wouldn't want to hit a tight kitten with no strings attached? undecided undecided

tallesty1, jump in here
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by HeavenShield: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demons at work. Well..is so sad that many homes are experiencing this error in this endtime. Private organs is now becoming public organs. Private Organs is now becoming brains. Decisions are made after sex engagement..its so bad. People are no more thinking straight again. So bad! Well 1solution still stands. DELIVERANCE!!! Yes DELIVERANCE from the prison of Evil thoughts.
Friend its not your fault. Its our nature. Human nature. Therefore we need TRUE salvation which reside in wholly embracing the Power of God through Jesus.
Pray and Invite the Power of God to help you...no other way.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Malakh: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
emeraldknytt:

except that these maids are let on lease and not bought as sex slaves. Plus, you are sick in the cranium.
what's up with the sick statement, aint nothing wrong sleeping with your maid

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by rajeto: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
HIV is knocking at your door at your invitation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.