Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl (82117 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Malakh: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
Looks like I posted this in a wrong section. I should have posted this in the family section. Too many children here. Or may be hypocrites. If I wasn't a streetman, I would have thought everybody is a saint. LOL

Just a simple advice and many are on "holier than thou" longthing. SMH.

dont mind them jare, you do no wrong if you sleep with her, if she gets pregnant, the child is yours, its allowed in the scriptures, just take care of her, if your wife cant stand it, then get a place for her, you are the Man not the woman

4 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Malakh:
what's up with the sick statement, aint nothing wrong sleeping with your maid
ITS BLATANTLY IMPROPER! AND YES, I'M YELLING

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Skmoda360(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
missyadorable:

Hahahahaha! How much does feigning ignorance fetch you?

the African society applauds n encourages male infidelity.All married men cheat.its not news
i grab your point but im still emphasizing on one thing, it's not acceptable by SEV...so spare me my ignorant bullshit.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by femi4: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
Looks like I posted this in a wrong section. I should have posted this in the family section. Too many children here. Or may be hypocrites. If I wasn't a streetman, I would have thought everybody is a saint. LOL

Just a simple advice and many are on "holier than thou" longthing. SMH.

It will not be well with you. Irresponsible mofo!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by fluffybaby(f): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Malakh:
i only read the first sentence and i'll reply you that a maid is a concubine

Maid is not always a concubine. Those forced concubines were merely slaves forced to have sex with their masters at the request of their madams or their bosses . The concubines who agree to be concubines were not treated as maids. Take note He is saying the concubinage of the old times is allowed and not a bad thing. My point is lots of things were allowed in the bible but it doesnt make it right. Example slavery and buying and owning humans. Killing people in wars from old to babies in the womb,
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Greenbullet(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,you don't need to think twice or feel guilty

All men sleep with house maid since the days of Abraham

You have good reasons to defend yourself,like most men do

Madam is lazy and brought a maid,she even travelled and
the maid serves your food.Its understood why u must
sleep with her...Everybody will blame Madam and the girl and exonerate you.

Madam will beat the girl,throw her out and fast n pray for you,cry and beg you.She will be advised to dress sexy n cook delicious meals for you and even apologise to you for having a maid

You are a man and its your world.Whats your problem?
Enjoy it!
true.but you will die ,your soul will be judged and you will be condemned to hell for adultery
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Skmoda360:

i grab your point but im still emphasizing on one thing, it's not acceptable by SEV...so spare me my ignorant bullshit.
you get time for that unperceivable nonentity. 'feigning ignorance' when the dude speaks the heart of every respectable married beings.. i wonder why some sapiens are sapiens and not rattus rattus
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Christianwalase: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
The only way out is to fully embrace God. Give your life to Christ, grab ur bible daily, pray 3 times a day and study d word. Gods word should always occupy your heart and kill every evil thought. Just try this and see the change.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Maid is not always a concubine
truth be told, that guy was not breastfed. eventhough he was, not by a woman.. i'm thinking maybe a swine. he irritates me like donald trump
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:

Your Dp is officially the most beautiful have seen this 2015.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ThundrCork(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
I can see some insulting the op instead of helping with a solution. i bet most of you masturbate and f**K just about any object around you.

Op its best you send the girl to her parents asap or give her to someone else to care for her, you can still offer help even if she doesn't live with you. remember, apart from the threat it may cause to your marriage, you are setting a very bad example for your kids. Take all negatives far away from home as far as possible if you can not control yourself
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Greenbullet:
true.but you will die ,your soul will be judged and you will be condemned to hell for adultery
Judgement Day aside... does it sound humane to sleep with someone who wouldnt even consider your househelp job if her parents are financially buoyant...
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by femi4: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
missfrancess:
u people should shut up abeg...if it some of u, u wont control ur self u will rape her the op try buy going to a brothel..u peeps should stop forming saint abeg
Birds of a feather
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by bellville: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
murphyibiam15:

you're a very big disgrace to womanhood if at all u're a woman...later u women will start talking about equality....just look at the way u belittled ur same women folks

I DOUBT THAT U ARE A WOMAN BC NO WOMAN CAN ALTER THIS RUBBISH
You didn't get the message. She was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by shizzy7(f): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
robosky02:

shizzy7 how you doing

ok to the matter here, the gril is not the problem

walk on your mind, cos even if you send this one away and bring another

your mind will start the process again

just walk on your mind. teke her as your daughter indeed and relate from a distance

Robosky I am fine oooo.
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
Don't mind the Op, I bet when his daughter reaches puberty and have bigger things than the house girl, he will also want to knack her or send her out if the house....
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
femi4:
Birds of a feather
and do you want him to spend his night with you if not SHUT THE ONLY VOLUNTARY GOD-MADE HOLE UP.... i am not in support of messy situations like this but when its come to play, i tend to PAUSE it (OP holds the stop button) @least till his madam comes. For pete's sake, I'm yelling on the inside and typing on the outside.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by femi4: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
emeraldknytt:

and do you want him to spend his night with you if not SHUT THE ONLY VOLUNTARY GOD-MADE HOLE UP.... i am not in support of messy situations like this but when its come to play, i tend to PAUSE it (OP holds the stop button) @least till his madam comes. For pete's sake, I'm yelling on the inside and typing on the outside.
Another disgrace to manhood. Always having excuses for cheating on their partner.

This body is controllable, stop thinking with the third leg. WTF! With all the diseases out there, brothel is a wrong option.
I pity the kind of men we have in this generation.
Responsible men are so few!

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
ireneony:
i dont reply mail

Liar.

Even if it's Obama, Denzel or LL Cool J?

Nairalands teenyboppers crack me up grin

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ritababe(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lordnewton1:

like say you know like am

even if i like am no mean say i go die if i nor do am.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by nickxtra(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Though, at times, it can be difficult to control and resist. It only takes God's power to overcome it. I was once a victim, to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by emeraldknytt(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
femi4:
Another disgrace to manhood. Always having excuses for cheating on their partner.

This body is controllable, stop thinking with the third leg. WTF! With all the diseases out there, brothel is a wrong option.
I pity the kind of men we have in this generation.
Responsible men are so few!
do you think every man's got the same emotional restraint you seemingly acclaim yourself of... NO.... And if not every student will come first at the end of a school term and the principal includes 'there is room for improvement' then there is hope for 'him'

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by marlockj: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

Better Dnt 4gt ur cd

The worst is if she is pregnant
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by charlesucheh(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
konji is a bastard.........
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by papabaks(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

I think you need counselling, and serious prayer. i will recommend @praisefowowe and @sam_adeyemi for you with immediate effect.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by daveP(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
PrettySpicey:

God bless you, sir.

@Poster, resist the devil and he will flee from you
i dunno what to say. And ive tried hard to jst get a response. Will i giveup b4 the year ends?

Merry christmas!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by yutsuf(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op.... i guess it's the devil at work
Try to keep your mind and eyes off her
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Did you notice he is stylishly saying the girl is seducing him? He is mentaly preparing himself to shift blame.
1 madam travelled so he has a reason to commit adultery.
2 the girl is jiggling them in his face
3 she did not resist

So he has already settled his mind with excuses.

kiss

The man is deceiving and betraying himself. He has succeeded in convincing shifting the blame. You cannot blame him. He is simply helplesssad
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Baboo13(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Too many hypocrites here as if they've not done worse

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by skyfullofstars(f): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
You went to a brothel already, so what's the difference! If you can't respect your wife, divorce her. What you're doing is absolutely disrespectful. Hope your wife is sleeping with another man right now.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by teehef: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by openmine(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
@OP...u sud have told her to put up something appropriate rather than keep looking and lusting after her....

Am very sure u must have had dat thought long before you committed that act....You even went to a brothel...no wonder u have no control over urself....

...This only happens wen we allow that "equipment in-between their legs" to do "most" of the thinking...smh undecided
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by dejisakin(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Let me speak my mind, the op knows he needs help with his situation, believe me "most" men will fall a victim of this circumstance. Some men have very high libido and they need God in their live to actually be to control themselves around women they find attractive. On the other hand most women "ladies" commenting here are only putting themselves in the shoe of the madam not the house girl. Every woman wants their husband to be faithful. OP, how closer are you to God? Only HIM can help you with your situation. I haven't seen much healthy men that are not sexually guilty either by mind, sight or act.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.