Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? (5555 Views)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / Am I In Love Or Lust? / Is This Love Or Lust :: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm Nuh At PH at the moment jaweh...Buh ah should be there after Christmas...wink
whenever ur in PH lemme know...aleast can take someborry out.cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
No b skype na tag grin
then na where na?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
then na where na?
chaiii na wahooo i said tag grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii na wahooo i said tag grin
**Tag**? Sorry i'm to primitive..haven't heard about such before...how is it like?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by ivyT(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wow! Been into such relationship be4?

yea yea
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:

yea yea
cool cool.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yeah Very few i guess.

Hows ur fashion blog?
its on hold for now. busy with something else.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its on hold for now. busy with something else.
alright.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:

yea yea

Sweet you. What's up!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by yemoxyl(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Infatuation
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by gevans(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Both bro, it happens, I had witness it. Warri for life
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by MathsChic(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I often see people fall inlove with someone they are yet to see, maybe through one social network or the other.some relationships even leads to marriage & some fail. Some date for 2years online even before meeting up with each other. My question is how possible is this? Is it lust or true love? How do people get to cope?
I wan try am o .cheesy

cc Vikiz
misspicy
Estharfabian(please don't come here to say nonsense o.cheesy)
Mhizkel.
Sinizia
naijaboiy.
Mathschic
prettythicksme
Laveda
ishiamu.
SFUareyouGod.
pinkycute.

Why not try it so you can know better? tongue The proof of the pudding is in the eating
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
MathsChic:

Why not try it so you can know better? tongue The proof of the pudding is in the eating
never saw this mention. Have you ever try such before?.cheesy i want to learn from u ni.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by ishiamu(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I often see people fall inlove with someone they are yet to see, maybe through one social network or the other.some relationships even leads to marriage & some fail. Some date for 2years online even before meeting up with each other. My question is how possible is this? Is it lust or true love? How do people get to cope?
I wan try am o .cheesy

cc Vikiz
misspicy
Estharfabian(please don't come here to say nonsense o.cheesy)
Mhizkel.
Sinizia
naijaboiy.
Mathschic
prettythicksme
Laveda
ishiamu.
SFUareyouGod.
pinkycute.

My brother is dey work.. ma fiancee I got her from 2go in 2010 we stronger than pain till now
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2015
ishiamu:

My brother is dey work.. ma fiancee I got her from 2go in 2010 we stronger than pain till now
wow! Nice. Hope u are tieing the nut soon?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by llaykorn: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wow! Nice. Hope u are tieing the nut soon?

You never sleep?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

You never sleep?
i dy find woman.cheesy.cheesy.cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by llaykorn: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i dy find woman.cheesy.cheesy.cheesy

This church for beside my house been dey sing for my ear since. I no fit sleep. The one wey pain me pass be say the choir no even come get voice. sad
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

This church for beside my house been dey sing for my ear since. I no fit sleep. The one wey pain me pass be say the choir no even come get voice. sad
lols sorry. People wey carry masqurade just dy disturb person with their bell for her & na so so knockout everywhere...
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by llaykorn: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols sorry. People wey carry masqurade just dy disturb person with their bell for her & na so so knockout everywhere...

Hehe. Knockout no dey sound for here. Guys too broke to buy knockout. grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by llaykorn: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Hi, Saraphina.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

Hehe. Knockout no dey sound for here. Guys too broke to buy knockout. grin
looools.na change make dem broke na..cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:
Hi, Saraphina.
Ashawoooooo!woooooo! I don catch u!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by llaykorn: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ashawoooooo!woooooo! I don catch u!

No, I only saw a lady viewing a lonely thread on a lonely night and I highed her. How is that like your own case? grin

I was just being nice. smiley
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

No, I only saw a lady viewing a lonely thread on a lonely night and I highed her. How is that like your own case? grin

I was just being nice. smiley
how did u know she was lonely? She write am for forehead? Oga ade na pursue u come pursue woman jare...all toasting tactics jare.cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by llaykorn: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
how did u know she was lonely? She write am for forehead? Oga ade na pursue u come pursue woman jare...all toasting tactics jare.cheesy

?

Na woman dey pursue me; I no dey pursue woman. smiley
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

?

Na woman dey pursue me; I no dey pursue woman. smiley
sorry o Dangote 1st son..cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by llaykorn: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sorry o Dangote 1st son..cheesy

You never knew? I only need to switch on my charm, and I'll have all your exes, your current girlfriend, and your future girlfriends. grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

You never knew? I only need to switch on my charm, and I'll have all your exes, your current girlfriend, and your future girlfriends. grin grin grin
yaaaaaa Maddddd!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Of An Introvert / Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt / Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.