Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? (5546 Views)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / Am I In Love Or Lust? / Is This Love Or Lust :: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Dan...shey U know Thunder wee faya You??!grin

nyways...To answer Your question...It depends...undecided

If What drew You to her Was her Picture (Boob n Ass)..Then, It's Pure lust!winklipsrsealed

If it's her personality, Intellects, Humor And all...I'd call it Admiration/infatuation..wink

Buh definitely Not "LOVE"...undecided Love is Unconditional, Rare n it grows with Time(U have to see, feel, Know eachother)smiley

Love is actually When U know the person You're having feelings for is probably in a "Wheelchair" n You still feel the same way...cry
maybe after knacking & i still feel same way i felt when i met her.cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
It very possible op provided the hookup is arranged fast.

Just that the irony is somewhat disheartning.

Imagine meeting a caring guy online just to discover he is not even near caring ofline.

Prefer them offline toasters.
very correct grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hallucination it is. Mostly stemmed from extreme loneliness, poor social life and their inability to attract an opposite sex in the real world so they settle for an online affair in a bid to feel wanted and appreciated. But deep down they know it's a ruse.
i like this comment. What about a situation where the person in question is really active offline alot & this online person just caught his attention like no other.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2015
grad2012:
Its love cos u are inlove with the persons personality and its possible that when you fall inlove with the persons personality u will hardly mind d persons physical appearance.
huh...nice!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Cholls(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2015
My brother i wan love too.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
It is love op cos i met my boo on lipsrsealed and we r cool till date!!#sweet love kiss cheesy
on fb? Have you guys knack? & he still loves you?.cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2015
citydove:
I am all for meeting up sooner than layer. You never know if you truly conect with someone without meeting them. Thats why i think face to face interaction is important because some things cant take the place of voice inflection, body language and touch
nice!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyCeline:
It almost happened to me though. Met this dude on Fb, he was always showering me with airtime even though i hardly ever ask him. At some point i started developing feelings for him buh too bad i found out he was married and had to let.
so if i start showering you airtime now without u asking for it u will start developing feelings for me too? Na airtime love b dis o.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by talktonase(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

pray tell me what is wrong with someone in a wheel chair,are they less human
hello! I never said the were less human but how would you feel if the person deceiived you about his physical status?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2015
osedvgirl:

very correct grin
why u know kukuma drag ur trouser down.sad smh.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by misspicy(f): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2015
talktonase:
hello! I never said the were less human but how would you feel if the person deceived you about his physical status?
unless that@bolded
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by ronald4lif(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i like this comment. What about a situation where the person in question is really active offline alot & this online person just caught his attention like no other.

That's possible. One can like another online and harbour the thought of having a possible affair with them. But anything more than likeness without having to meet them in person can't be love but phantasm and a mirage.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
why u know kukuma drag ur trouser down.sad smh.
sharrap there, why did you go there, did i put it for you, gorimakpa head grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
on fb? Have you guys knack? & he still loves you?.cheesy
Not on Fb sad we don knack well well grin grin and d love is stil there!!#my boo is my life cheesy kiss
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by talktonase(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

unless that@bolded
I hear you! Soo u didnt see scam in my initial comment? Wetin be the difference with deceived?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by TopeQs: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Dan...shey U know Thunder wee faya You??!grin

nyways...To answer Your question...It depends...undecided

If What drew You to her Was her Picture (Boob n Ass)..Then, It's Pure lust!winklipsrsealed

If it's her personality, Intellects, Humor And all...I'd call it Admiration/infatuation..wink

Buh definitely Not "LOVE"...undecided Love is Unconditional, Rare n it grows with Time(U have to see, feel, Know eachother)smiley

Love is actually When U know the person You're having feelings for is probably in a "Wheelchair" n You still feel the same way...cry
you couldn't be more right...
I swear.......you said it all.....

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's possible. One can like another online and harbour the thought of having a possible affair with them. But anything more than likeness without having to meet them in person can't be love but phantasm and a mirage.
#Ogaboss!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2015
osedvgirl:

sharrap there, why did you go there, did i put it for you, gorimakpa head grin
i like ur comment.na i say make i see beta person wey comment..i know know say na naked person comment.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Not on Fb sad we don knack well well grin grin and d love is stil there!!#my boo is my life cheesy kiss
correct babe. Na where una meet na?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

Nothing ma grin u?
am ok.just missed youwink
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
unless that@bolded
so u will not give opinion on this thread abi?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by misspicy(f): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2015
talktonase:
I hear you! Soo u didnt see scam in my initial comment? Wetin be the difference with deceived?
I disagree, you said it as if been on a wheelchair is bad,meaning a person on a wheelchair does not have people to woo them offline or to woo offline so they depend on online love undecided
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
maybe after knacking & i still feel same way i felt when i met her.cheesy
Yaba left Escapee....lipsrsealed
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2015
TopeQs:
you couldn't be more right... I swear.......you said it all.....

winkDcheesyThanks!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i like ur comment.na i say make i see beta person wey comment..i know know say na naked person comment.
grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yaba left Escapee....lipsrsealed
you are mad....came to woji area yestady.wer for woji u dy?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by talktonase(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

I disagree, you said it as if been on a wheelchair is bad,meaning a person on a wheelchair does not have people to woo them offline or to woo offline so they depend on online love undecided
"I can imagine a person in a wheel chair in another part of the world scamming me in the name of love..." you too llike quarrell pass fight missseasoning!!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
correct babe. Na where una meet na?
Dat site ehnnnnnn grin no b all dis local sites oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dat site ehnnnnnn grin no b all dis local sites oo cheesy cheesy
skype? Tell me na.cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you are mad....came to woji area yestady.wer for woji u dy?
I'm Nuh At PH at the moment jaweh...Buh ah should be there after Christmas...wink
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
skype? Tell me na.cheesy
No b skype na tag grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me / Opinion: Light Skinned Ladies Have Really Great Pussy / My Story: "How I Was Raped By A Woman" - A Man Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.