Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (35907 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lero15:
Decker and Yourmain.
I'm really enjoying your gist grin

Carry on.

But please don't forget to put in a word or two to the OP.
she needs our help.

BTW, hope you guys chat on bbm or whatsapp or something. If not, brother Decker, don't dull oo. PM things wink

A mod might remove your posts for derailing smiley

Compliments

I gave her perfectly sound advice smiley
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by ypeace: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeeTus:
Just wait. Only time will tell because what goes around, comes around.

The marriage or relationship would crumble. I detest desperate women.
And when did you become a god that sees the future? What wrong has this woman done to warrant such ill-wish from you?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by abuhikmat(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

@farano rocktation @lalasticlala
I think you should inform your friend before you agree to his request.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Lero15(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I gave her perfectly sound advice smiley

Oh my bad. I saw that on frontpage.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
ypeace:
And when did you become a god that sees the future? What wrong has this woman done to warrant such ill-wish from you?
Stop quoting me, mad man.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Taiwo20(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

As Harvard no grant the guy admission, Yale come give am scholarship...abeg na #testimony things o

If one person own no spoil, the other person own no go berra.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Gassa007: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I'm being serious...
You in the position of her friend
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gassa007:

You in the position of her friend

No. I just think it's courteous to talk to the friend.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by ypeace: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeeTus:
Stop quoting me, mad man.
I asked you four questions. Instead of you to reason and give me a reasonable answer, you resulted to name calling. Well, thanks for reminding me how mad I am.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by femi4: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:
Another friendly enemy grin
more reason why i don't keep female friends inshort i have just 1 female friend...lol grin

OP do you know the cause of their breakup? do you know if the guy is out to sleep with you only?
do you in your desperation listen to the voice of reason or the words of a man in heat?

well guys knows that the easiest way to get a lady into bed is to promise her marriage and it seems you have fallen for the trap....

anyway congratulations on your upcoming marriage but i have a story,same thing i have seen,such relationships doesnt last unless you force it,and a man cannot be forced for long tongue
Why are you looking at it from one perspective.

What if the guy is serious

What if the OP's best friend is already going out with someone else
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

the kingdom of God SUFFER violence and violent men took it by force!

keep on doing MUMU and dont fight to take that man still you are not getting younger change to I'm seriously looking for a man undecided

nonsense WOMEN everywhere
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

But in the freezer the pain is temporary. You'll freeze and your body will literally go to sleep. In hell you'd forever be in pain and you know there's no escape...

shocked why aren't you pitying the poor plants that provide you with the oxygen you breathe shocked that's not nice at all. They're alive and they have feelings too you know...

Eh hein. So when you called all those people all those not so nice things you were in a good mood Abi

"You will freeze and your body will literally go to sleep," Like you have experienced it before? undecided And it's quite funny how you are making a really dreadful experience seem like the kissing scene from The Notebook.
There is no proof that in hell you will be forever in pain, seeing no one has ever been there and out. grin

Are you honestly comparing plants to animals? Like seriously? Animals show emotion. They scream when about to be caught. They cry when hurt and they struggle for life when about to die, and these emotions they show, are similar to that of humans.

You cried when Marley died. Why did you cry? Have you or anyone ever cried when a tree is cut down or when a flower dies? And I am talking about normal people not some weird Dendrophiliac.

Animals have eyes. And you can just see the life leave their eyes as they die, and their body turn stiff and cold. This doesn't happen with plants.

Yes, I was! cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by tamquezee(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
One bae trash is another's treasure. Wise babe go ahead provided u are telling us the truth. I mean if u are not d reason for their break up. And after d marriage, cut ur friendship with ur girl friend to avoid poisoning.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by toksbisola: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
@Op; DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MADE YOUR FRIEND AND HER EX TO SPLIT UP? Aside that, we look at our friends especially the ones we are close to as ‘Sisters/Brothers’ as far as even relating with them as if we are from the same mother/father. I am going to give you 2 scenarios and the answer you come up with in both scenarios would guide you in making a subsequent decision; here we go;

1st scenario

Imagine this is your blood sister and she breaks up with her ex and suddenly he now remembers that his ex has a sister (which in this case is you) and he subsequently becomes interested in you. My question to you is; would you consider his proposal to dating him?

2nd scenario

If the reverse were the case; I.e. you were the one going out with this guy and you both decided to go your separate ways as things weren’t working out. After a while, he suddenly picks an interest in one of your close buddy/friend; (this time your current friend) how would you feel personally? Would you kick a force? Or would it be something you’ll be okay with and accept?

Whatever answer you give to both scenarios should guide you in making a decision if what you’re about to do is right or wrong.

Always have this quote at the back of your mind that; “The Cain they use to flog the 1st wife (in this case the 1st girlfriend) is waiting for the second wife (in this case the 2nd next girl friend) and can be used in flogging them as well". Note that this is just a proverb and it may/may not happen in your case.

I won't tell you whether to go ahead or not; but what I'll advise you to do is to think very closely about what you're about to get yourself into. NEVER allow your emotional state of not getting any younger to hinder you from making a wise choice. As the case is, HE AIN'T THE ONLY MAN ON EARTH. Finally, don't start what you know you can't finish nor able to complete.

I rest my case

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Omotaday(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

There are many things to consider , how are you sure the guy is not just for chop and clean mouth just to make your friend jealous? if you get married to the guy, how about if the guy and your fiend started fukin each other without your conscience? do you even know if your friend has more reasons for the break up apart from the guy inpatient towards marriage?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Essential(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
U re a thief and a traitor. U were even sleeping and dying 4guy before they broke up.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

"You will freeze and your body will literally go to sleep," Like you have experienced it before? undecided And it's quite funny how you are making a really dreadful experience seem like the kissing scene from The Notebook.
There is no proof that in hell you will be forever in pain, seeing no one has ever been there and out. grin

Are you honestly comparing plants to animals? Like seriously? Animals show emotion. They scream when about to be caught. They cry when hurt and they struggle for life when about to die, and these emotions they show, are similar to that of humans.

You cried when Marley died. Why did you cry? Have you or anyone ever cry when a tree is cut down or when a flower dies? And I am talking about normal people not some weird Dendrophiliac.

Animals have eyes. And you can just see the life leave their eyes as they die, and they body turn stiff and cold. This doesn't happen with plants.

Yes, I was! cheesy

Lol. It's probably the same as a gentle kiss. I'm sure you watched the titanic. Jack wasn't in an real pain. He just fell asleep and never woke up. Your organs just shut down. And there's no pain at all. I'm pretty sure at a point of hypothermia you start feeling warm...
Well in that case there's no hell at all, since no one has actually ever been there, or seen it or find any evidence at all of its existence.

So, you think if someone or something doesn't behave the way you do it's worth less than you are. It's suddenly not as significant? angryYou know you'd die in less than a year if all the plants were to leave the earth.

I only cried because of the attachment I had made with the dog. If it was a plant that had meant so much to the family then I'd cry too. People don't tie themselves to animals in a protest...

Some humans don't have eyes and you can't see the life go out of them when you kill them. Shall we kill them all so ? tongue

Eh hein. So why are you not insulting again ?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Emilord(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Has he fvcked you?I want to hear

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by activelyA(f): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:
Another friendly enemy grin
more reason why i don't keep female friends inshort i have just 1 female friend...lol grin

OP do you know the cause of their breakup? do you know if the guy is out to sleep with you only?
do you in your desperation listen to the voice of reason or the words of a man in heat?

well guys knows that the easiest way to get a lady into bed is to promise her marriage and it seems you have fallen for the trap....

anyway congratulations on your upcoming marriage but i have a story,same thing i have seen,such relationships doesnt last unless you force it,and a man cannot be forced for long tongue
Misspicy and story telling oo
Ahbeg e don't they wey u give us story, experience or event... grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. It's probably the same as a gentle kiss. I'm sure you watched the titanic. Jack wasn't in an real pain. He just fell asleep and never woke up. Your organs just shut down. And there's no pain at all. I'm pretty sure at a point of hypothermia you start feeling warm...
Well in that case there's no hell at all, since no one has actually ever been there, or seen it or find any evidence at all of its existence.

So, you think if someone or something doesn't behave the way you do it's worth less than you are. It's suddenly not as significant? angryYou know you'd die in less than a year if all the plants were to leave the earth.

I only cried because of the attachment I had made with the dog. If it was a plant that had meant so much to the family then I'd cry too. People don't tie themselves to animals in a protest...

Some humans don't have eyes and you can't see the life go out of them when you kill them. Shall we kill them all so ? tongue

Eh hein. So why are you not insulting again ?

Since you are talking about the Titanic, let me remind you of a statement Jack made when Rose wanted to commit suicide.
This is what he said. I memorized it grin I am a titanic freak. cry

"I remember when I was a kid, my father and I, we went ice fishing on a lake Winsota. You know ice fishing is...." then rose angrily cuts in a says, "I know what ice fishing is," then Jack continues. "Well, I fell through some thin ice, and I tell you water that cold, like right down there, it hits you like a thousand knifes stabbing you all over your body. You can't breathe, you can't think, at least of nothing else but the pain, and that's why I am not looking forward to jumping in there after you. tongue

There is still a probability that there isn't actually any hell. The only evidence we have is what's written in the religious books. So we can either choose to believe through faith or apply human reason which births doubt.

If it was a plant that meant so much to the family, trust me, you won't even shed a tear.

I didn't just emphasize on the light leaving their eyes, I also said something about the skin turning cold and the body becoming limp and stiff. Plants don't undergo this transformation when they die. Only animals do.

Was I insulting before? shocked cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jok3r:

my dear be careful... don't jump into marriage cos u not getting younger nd cos he's ur frnds ex bf... don't b stupid to do DAT.
it is called betrayal cos he has bin hitting on u even before he broke up wit ur frnd. my dear let him b.. use ur tongue count ur teeth ..
...don't waste your wisdom on her. 'God don't butter her bread' undecided
She's gonna get her fingers burnt in a jiffy cheesy. She take men dey play grin. He will have his 'share' and speed ahead, the hardest part is seeing your friend and your 'buttered bread' about to wed. Onye ara sad

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Pennyways: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

perhaps the guy is rich enough to feed ur hunger and desperation. Ladies are always interested in ready made
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by muelzik(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't know why you need ur friend's consent on this. All I will advise you do, provided you want to keep ur friend, is to bring in a mature person your friend respect so much. That is if u really want to go that far.

However, she should not decide for you who you are to marry. She no ready, she wan keep the guy waiting and keep you waiting too ni? Maybe she needed something that look like a 'space', and expect the guy to just 'kneel down' with two knees down to beg her to be ready.

In my opinion, you may have to lose one of them. Your friend or the guy. To damn her and go for him, you may lose her friendship, and you may wish to keep her and lose him. Your pick.

Both opportunities are rare. But be warned, she will come to Nairaland and post a topic... My best friend snatched my ex boyfriend.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by uyisteven(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

d guy belongs 2 everybody and belongs 2 nobody...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by sukkot: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

abeg marry that guy sharp sharp and dump your friend. she is a useless person

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Since you are talking about the Titanic, let me remind you of a statement Jack made when Rose wanted to commit suicide.
This is what he said. I memorized it grin I am a titanic freak. cry

"I remember when I was a kid, my father and I, we went ice fishing on a lake Winsota. You know ice fishing is...." then rose angrily cuts in a says, "I know what ice fishing is," then Jack continues. "Well, I fell through some thin ice, and I tell you water that cold, like right down there, it hits you like a thousand knifes stabbing you all over your body. You can't breathe, you can't think, at least of nothing else but the pain, and that's why I am not looking forward to jumping in there after you. tongue

There is still a probability that there isn't actually any hell. The only evidence we have is what's written in the religious books. So we can either choose to believe through faith or apply human reason which births doubt.

If it was a plant that meant so much to the family, trust me, you won't even shed a tear.

I didn't just emphasize on the light leaving their eyes, I also said something about the skin turning cold and the body becoming limp and stiff. Plants don't undergo this transformation when they die. Only animals do.

Was I insulting before? shocked cheesy

Lol!!!! Titanic freak. Never thought I'd hear you say that cheesy imagine! Anyways Mr Titanic if someone was going to commit suicide, you're hardly going to say yeah! Jump in! It'll hurt for a minute then you'll literally fall asleep! It's the best way to die lipsrsealed.

Of course I'd cry! It'd be just as sad. Even if it was a teddy bear tongue

Yesss they do! When a plant dies it also loses its color and goes limp sad it's so sad sad

You know you called someone ugly with the amount of makeup they had on undecided
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

If you really do like him, and he's serious...

Go for it.

But your friend will be pissed. Your former friend that is...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol!!!! Titanic freak. Never thought I'd hear you say that cheesy imagine! Anyways Mr Titanic if someone was going to commit suicide, you're hardly going to say yeah! Jump in! It'll hurt for a minute then you'll literally fall asleep! It's the best way to die lipsrsealed.

Of course I'd cry! It'd be just as sad. Even if it was a teddy bear tongue

Yesss they do! When a plant dies it also loses its color and goes limp sad it's so sad sad

You know you called someone ugly with the amount of makeup they had on undecided

Yourmain you can lie eh. You are a big liar. angry

It's not sad. It's never sad! undecided Do you know how many grasses you trample upon and kill when you take a walk in the fields or when you play in your garden? Do you feel for those plants? No! You don't. angry

Lerieebloom? cheesy You needed to see her make up. Lol. But I never called her ugly. I have never called anyone ugly.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by scachy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
In summary, u r simply desperate!!

Does your friendship wit ur friend really mean anything to u at all? Gals n their funny ways shaa.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by DWORDS: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello dear..I got married to my kid sister best friends Ex..We are doing fine,It is not easy standing all the rumours curses and all.even thou every one was against it.Kindly PM me lets talk.I have some advice for you.All the best
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by authority007: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
D Qustn is if na u, u go gree. Or no be woman
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by toprealman: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wants to use you to make up for your friend. Be careful.... marriage is good but best if you settle with your man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.