Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (35899 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Is that your kid bro?

Yes.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Yes.

He is cute, and you kinda look different in this picture.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

He is cute, and you kinda look different in this picture.

He is. Ehm. I don't think so but okay.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

He is. Ehm. I don't think so but okay.

You look prettier and more girly.

Bolu, you can now apologize. smiley
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

You look prettier and more girly.

Bolu, you can now apologize. smiley

You mean I look like a ten year old.

Pffffffft. For what ?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:
I think you should talk to your friend and get her feelings. If she was honestly your friend she'd be okay with it
Word!!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

You mean I look like a ten year old.

Pffffffft. For what ?

Gosh! You have to stop being so critical about your looks. Yesterday you looked like a boy, today you look like a ten year old. You should stop all this, seriously. You are always beautiful...in a every picture you take. Start believing that.
I don't know the kind of friends you have or the people around you and what they tell you, or whatever it is you were told while you were growing up. Whatever negative thing it was that all these people said about your looks is a BIG LIE.
You are GORGEOUS, and I am not flattering you.

Errm...what you said to me?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Gosh! You have to stop being so critical about your looks. Yesterday you looked like a boy, today you look like a ten year old. You should stop all this, seriously. You are always beautiful...in a every picture you take. Start believing that.
I don't know the kind of friends you have or the people around you and what they tell you, or whatever it is you were told while you were growing up. Whatever negative thing it was that all these people said about your looks is a BIG LIE.
You are gorgeous, and I am not flattering you.

Errm...what you said to me.

I'm not being critical Im just being honest. I do look like a ten year old lol my main goal in most pictures is to look as old as possible.

That is surprisingly very nice. embarassed. Thank you David. I'm sure you're a very handsome dashing young man yourself smiley.

Your apology died the second you chose to be rude.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not being critical Im just being honest. I do look like a ten year old lol my main goal in most pictures is to look as old as possible.

That is surprisingly very nice. embarassed. Thank you David. I'm sure you're a very handsome dashing young man yourself smiley.

Your apology died the second you chose to be rude.

You are welcome. Don't get your hopes up, I am not that handsome. tongue

I was rude because you insulted me. You called me a gobshite.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chanchit:

Its only a senseless guy that would get back with his ex in this kinda situation, the bae feels the guy is not good enough for her, had it been the guy is rolling in millions, even @22 she won't think it twice before saying "YES!" I'm not saying the guy won't cheat again in his life, but it probably won't be with his ex if he gets married to her friend now.
I still hear a story of how one old woman snatched her best friends (man friend) that's what they call it then, the old couple are still married now, and this case is not even snatching o, na free transfer.

I hear you. but I have seen cases where the married partner got back with the ex and started cheating on their spouse.

I am sure you've heard such stories too.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

You are welcome. Don't get your hopes up, I am not that handsome. tongue

I was rude because you insulted me. You called me a gobshite.

shocked. Awh I'm sorry. I'd consider gobshite a "friendly insult" since I only use it with friends. But you're right, I apologise.

Gosh! You can't be so critical about your looks. Stop it, seriously. You are handsome. Start believing it lol
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Chanchit: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:

I hear you. but I have seen cases where the married partner got back with the ex and started cheating on their spouse.

I am sure you've heard such stories too.

This is Africa, if the husband cheats only without marrying another, then the wife is lucky.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

shocked. Awh I'm sorry. I'd consider gobshite a "friendly insult" since I only use it with friends. But you're right, I apologise.

Gosh! You can't be so critical about your looks. Stop it, seriously. You are handsome. Start believing it lol

Apology accepted. smiley

Actually, I didn't know what Gobshite was, so I googled it and the results I saw were really bad and aggravating. lol

Trying to give me a taste of my own medicine, eh? Funny! grin

I read your last three diary posts. It was nice, I learned a lot.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Apology accepted. smiley

Actually, I didn't know what Gobshite was, so I googled it and the results I saw were really bad and aggravating. lol

Trying to give me a taste of my own medicine, eh? Funny! grin

It's a very Irish slang. Anyways I didn't mean it in a bad way. I am sorry.

Hehe well there's nothing wrong with the medicine so tongue

So, why are you being all nice all of a sudden ?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

It's a very Irish slang. Anyways I didn't mean it in a bad way. I am sorry.

Hehe well there's nothing wrong with the medicine so tongue

So, why are you being all nice all of a sudden ?

It's my medicine. When pharmacists make medicine, they don't taste it, they only test it on patients or lab rats. Lol.

But I am always nice naw. cheesy grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

It's my medicine. When pharmacists make medicine, they don't taste it, they only test it on patients or lab rats. Lol.

But I am always nice naw. cheesy grin

I'm pretty sure that's a generic medicine like paracetamol. And when pharmacists get sick they take it too tongue

Bhet why are you lying shocked. Everybody knows you're the town bully tongue
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I'm pretty sure that's a generic medicine like paracetamol. And when pharmacists get sick they take it too tongue

Bhet why are you lying shocked. Everybody knows you're the town bully tongue

But I am not sick naw tongue

Me? When? Where? grin

No, I am a good boy. I have always been. I have even dedicated my life to Christ. I am a new creature, old things are past away. grin

Praise the Lord! grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Me? When? Where? grin

No, I am a good boy. I have always been. I have even dedicated my life to Christ. I am a new creature, old things are past away. grin

Praise the Lord! grin

Lol ah you want to be lying shocked. Didn't you hear that all liars go to hell shocked

New Creature where ? Yknow God and I are besties, I'll report you to Him. You're going to get in big trouble tongue

The zero friends you've made here will defend you cheesy

I wasn't sick either oo
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by obiorathesubtle: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lemme narrate what is going on above me..

Somebody is in Love.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol ah you want to be lying shocked. Didn't you hear that all liars go to hell shocked

New Creature where ? Yknow God and I are besties, I'll report you to Him. You're going to get in big trouble tongue

The zero friends you've made here will defend you cheesy

I wasn't sick either oo

But I am not lying naw. I am telling the truth. grin

Report me to him if you like. He is my friend too. I am not afraid. smiley Wait! Wait! Wait!...don't report me yet, I did something bad today. cry grin

Who told you I have zero friends? I have many friends o. Wait let me mention them to you. Errm...You...erm msphyno, oborathesubtle estherfabian, you see, I can go on and on and on. grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

But I am not lying naw. I am telling the truth. grin

Report me to him if you like. He is my friend too. I am not afraid. smiley Wait! Wait! Wait!...don't report me yet, I did something bad today. cry grin

Who told you I have zero friends? I have many friends o. Wait let me mention them to you. Errm...You...erm msphyno, oborathesubtle estherfabian, you see, I can go on and on and on. grin

Can you see yourself. New creature didn't even last ten minutes shocked. You better start being nice to me undecided. I'll issue a personal flood just for you.

Friends... angry. We're all just pretending cause we feel sorry for you tongue. We can't just leave you there on your own so we take turns tongue

Nairalands bully. Can't wait for the awards. I can see your name already
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Can you see yourself. New creature didn't even last ten minutes shocked. You better start being nice to me undecided. I'll issue a personal flood just for you.

Friends... angry. We're all just pretending cause we feel sorry for you tongue. We can't just leave you there on your own so we take turns tongue

Nairalands bully. Can't wait for the awards. I can see your name already

I didn't do it intentionally, it was the work of the devil cry
Okay I promise, I will be nice to you from now on. I cross my heart and hope to die. smiley

Please don't issue a personal flood for me. Pleeaasee. I am scared of dieing by drowning or anything that involves not being able to breathe. It's my worst fear. sad

There are other peeps who deserve that award. I no even reach. tongue
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

I didn't do it intentionally, it was the work of the devil cry
Okay I promise, I will be nice to you from now on. I cross my hear and hope to die. smiley

Please don't issue a personal flood for me. Pleeaasee. I am scared of dieing by drowning or anything that involves not being able to breathe. It's my worst fear. sad

There are other peeps who deserve that award. I no even reach. tongue

What did you do even ? Devil ko devil ni. No problem since it was the devil. Yourself and himself will chill together in hell tongue

Seriously ? What about being buried alive ? I can pity you and tell Him to send thunder and fire you tongue.

Don't worry. All your " friends " will vote for you. You're surely to win!

Cross your hear and hope to die angry
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

What did you do even ? Devil ko devil ni. No problem since it was the devil. Yourself and himself will chill together in hell tongue

Seriously ? What about being buried alive ? I can pity you and tell Him to send thunder and fire you tongue.

Don't worry. All your " friends " will vote for you. You're surely to win!

Cross your hear and hope to die angry

I lied to someone about something just for my own selfish gain. My God, I am such a bad person. cry

God forbid, hell is not my portion. Tufiakwa! angry

Being buried alive still involves suffocation. It's still in the same category as drowning. But scarier! sad
I don't want thunder, I don't want any of the above. Please don't report me to Him. Please, or do you want me to cry? cry

I won't win. Do you want to place a bet? cheesy

I meant heart. It was a typo! tongue
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by 7footre(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Naija guys have been using marriage to lure naija gurls since d biafran war
Them no de learn
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Eleniyan15:
RUN OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE GUY IS CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM THE TRAUMA, he IS NOT STABLE @OL

RELAX take CHILL PILL

WATCH OUT!!!

BUH LADIES SEF EHN,MAKE I NO TALK BUT
OP YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

you where crushing on this guy BEFORE
No I wasn't crushing on him o. He just happens to be a good guy and I don't feel dress nothing bad dre. It's an ex boyfriend not ex husband now.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

I lied to someone about something just for my own selfish gain. My God, I am such a bad person. cry

God forbid, hell is not my portion. Tufiakwa! angry

Buried alive still involves suffocation. It's still in the same category as drowning. But scarier! sad
I don't want thunder, I don't want any of the above. Please don't report me to Him. Please, or do you want me to cry? cry

I won't win. Do you want to place a bet? cheesy

I meant heart. It was a typo! tongue
Advice una no give, na to dry derail my thread. I pray you don't enter my shoe one of this days

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

Advice una no give, na to dry derail my thread. I pray you don't enter my shoe one of this days

Sorry Ma! Ndo! Kpele! You need to see me now; I am actually kneeling and pleading. grin

Amen! grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Sorry Ma! Ndo! Kpele! You need to see me now; I am actually kneeling and pleading. grin

Amen! grin

You had better be sorry
Na so una too dey do tongue
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

Madam deal with him mercilessly
Dont wait till he enters Ur shoe
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You had better be sorry
Na so una too dey do tongue

Bro, I am really sorry oh. I don't know what got inside me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.