Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (35904 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by DrHighchief(m): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2015
I concur.
MzPecs:
So they broke and he asked you out immediately and because you're not getting any younger, you're considering his proposal?

And I ask myself, is that love or desperation?
If it's the latter, then you've been fasting and praying for this great breakup to happen! Trust me God don't answer such prayers. grin

Sister the Lord is your muscle if you think this is how God butters someone's bread!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by tuco1: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

Beb calm down ur bread was never buttered coz he jst ask u out jst to Hurt ur Best friend,,, Well jst call dz Desperation nd u r falling for it......jst b wise
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Prince16: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2015
misspicy:

that match stick has a reason for been in my kitchen,and its kept very far from the lightergrin

thanks dear,am my own best friend....

Merry Christmas
Hahahahahahahaha...., good for u!
Merry Christmas!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Meritocracy: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2015
If you can afford to take curse do the foundation of your family go ahead and when the problem begins to roll in on your children i believe pastor and alfa or babalawo will chop
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:
So they broke and he asked you out immediately and because you're not getting any younger, you're considering his proposal?

If it's the latter, then you've been fasting and praying for this great breakup to happen! Trust me God don't answer such prayers. grin

Sister the Lord is your muscle if you think this is how God butters someone's bread!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by diva90: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2015
If you have high regards for your friend, you would not think about dating her ex. I mean think of it this way, you about to start sleeping with a man that your friend is done sleeping with. So many men out there why this one ?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:

So true.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Younggeek03(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2015
so d guy hav finished sampling ur bestfriend and planning to sample u too!!
OP don't fall 4 dat.. d guy na eyan mayweather.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Gassa007: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

No. I just think it's courteous to talk to the friend.
True tho

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

Gosh! You have to stop being so critical about your looks. Yesterday you looked like a boy, today you look like a ten year old. You should stop all this, seriously. You are always beautiful...in a every picture you take. Start believing that.
I don't know the kind of friends you have or the people around you and what they tell you, or whatever it is you were told while you were growing up. Whatever negative thing it was that all these people said about your looks is a BIG LIE.
You are GORGEOUS, and I am not flattering you.

Errm...what you said to me?
this is why i pursued Decker
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
jeffizy:

Lol. There's a cute young man on your profile.
Merry Christmas.

Awh thank you! That's my brother smiley. Merry Christmas to you too! Have a good one smiley
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lemme narrate what is going on above me..

Somebody is in Love.
you gorrit bro...i dey observe my mentor and e 'friend'
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2015
noblegrex:
na wa ooo.ladies with friends sha!one of their major palava.

I just think it's the respectable thing to do...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by MzPecs(f): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Skmoda360:

So true.
cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by bewla(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2015
but the guy done blip your friend now and after he hook u he go still they blip your freind and u
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2015
After reading this thread from begining to where i am i came to these ä conclusions:

1) My new model Decker and his new found chat mate YourMain should leave this thread and upgrade to whatsapp...maybe something good will come out of it.

2) OP marry the guy let your friend go to hell cos na enemy of progres both yours and the guy's...she no wan marry she nmn want make u marry...na bad friend be that
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by justmi1: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2015
No wonder he is now her "ex"....you been eyeing him when they were dating
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by SweetyZinta(f): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=misspicy2 post=41306001][font=georgia]Another friendly enemy grin
more reason why i don't keep female friends inshort i have just 1 female friend...lol grin

Misspicy can U be my friend? grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by zheroes(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Babe follow your heart. If you guys are cool with each other go ahead. Who knows the break up was so you both can appreciate each other. Because your friend dated him then you can't? Love has no barrier.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by WaffenSS(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2015
He doesn't love you, he justs wanna use you to spite your friend.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by cooluc(f): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lemme narrate what is going on above me..

Somebody is in Love.
Lol cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by agentzakky(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Go with the guy pls. You already lost your best friend the day the guy approached u. Don't lose at both end, give the guy a chance.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Marry him If you love him and to hell with your friend.She doesn't want him doesn't mean you shouldn't marry him.
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Funny enough she is back with him but still not sure. I don't even know what to do again.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Love can be really funny and sometimes we don't really know what we want until we lose it. I see no biggie in dating him, I just want to know the way forward.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by merrymaker2: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Caution at times. Dnt rush!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.