Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110492 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Simeon4real(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2015
I didn't get even N10 sef
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Firmjudge(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2015
eightsin:
Sir, you took over half of my annual salary in 2015. Dis 2016, I am taking half of yours. Make I log in and see how much I get from d bonus. E suppose pass 1k o cos I dont play games bellow 5k per bet. But where I will have issues is the accumulator. Sir I don't accumulate more than 3 games per bet. Do something about this. @ akinalabi

Edited. Imagine! only 1k after I have funded over 50k dis December only. Plus the ridiculous conditions.

Edited. I am just laughing at myself. I just took the time to calculate how much I have funded in dis dec 2015 alone and it's 68017 naira. And akinalabi gave me 1000 bonus. What exactly will I do with it sir? Well nobody send me msg but sir, I know you can do better. I can send you my ID if it pleases you. I will take my time b4 d year runs out to calculate how much total I funded dis year and how much I withdrew.

hmmm i day help you vex..

Loll. PM i will be sharing my picks with you and teach you how to fish.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

Haba.

Two years ago.

Oya fund your account before midnight and I guarantee you will get something.

oga Alabi, i have been funding my account ever since, except this December, where i would have funded it, but the two agent stores i went to dont have credit, so i decided to play all my games on slips, please how can i get this bonus please.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by eightsin(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Firmjudge:

hmmm i day help you vex..

Loll. PM i will be sharing my picks with you and teach you how to fish.

Aight bro.. will really appreciate but I don't enjoy soccer ever since celtic beat barca 2013. I punt on BB now
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Firmjudge(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2015
eightsin:

Aight bro.. will really appreciate but I don't enjoy soccer ever since celtic beat barca 2013. I punt on BB now

funny enough, i dont punt on barca man u chelsea to me they are all crap and burn ticket easily i go for teams from oda nations and i also punt BB but lately i dnt do nba anymore cux they now inconsistent to some extent. I do oda nations bb. I also punt handball.

And i dont use nairabet anymor they dont have a flexible market...

PM me
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by eightsin(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Firmjudge:

funny enough, i dont punt on barca man u chelsea to me they are all crap and burn ticket easily i go for teams from oda nations and i also punt BB but lately i dnt do nba anymore cux they now inconsistent to some extent. I do oda nations bb. I also punt handball.

PM me

You got mailed.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Usminous: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.
Mr Alabi thanks a lot for the bonus........ But I have issue ooo cos I have about 1500 in my account before...... With the 1000k bonus and mostly I don't play up to 5 games in my tickets....... So hw would you distinguished your bonus betting from my own account..... So that to withdraw will not be a regret for me......... Pls I need your response fast........ Thanks.......
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Firmjudge:

PM me

What does flexible market mean sir?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Firmjudge(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

you dont have flexible market where one can get his stake back like over 2.0 market

instead what you have is Over 2.5 only.

Secondly you dont operate asian handicap where one will have better odds. Option with handicaps like +0.25 +0.75 - 0.25 like that like that
Anyway employ me to get more details.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

Pls I can't access my account
I remember my password correctly
U guys sent me another password,yet I can't log in
Username: kevinberry
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ramalex(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

na ds one u c sharp sharp... I funded in December as u said..shi shi i no c for bonus. N after i put up user n ID here. 177802
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ramalex(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Person wey spell him name well sef never get bonus. Smh. Alibi ko, alimi jagajaga ni undecided

okoliko..wetin concern u? I tag ur burging eyez? Stay ur way oga
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ Oga akinalabi, I didnt receive any bonus oh. My username is teeceey
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
obiloz:
Talking about old customers, I am among and I fund both in shop, quick teller and online. Also I have funded more than 15 times this December but am still surprise that my account is yet to receive any bonus from Otunba and the day is ending. Pls kindly remember me SIR! Username:obiloz. Thanks!

You have bonus now sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

hello mr Akin Alabi, i credited my account on the 19th of december, but i did not receive any free credits from you, why is my own different, or is it a scam. Please reply me please, my user name is : Anenih
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
JealousPrince:

oga Alabi, i have been funding my account ever since, except this December, where i would have funded it, but the two agent stores i went to dont have credit, so i decided to play all my games on slips, please how can i get this bonus please.

This particular bonus is for those that funded their online accounts in December.

There will be other bonuses later.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

This particular bonus is for those that funded their online accounts in December.

but sir u can check , i funded my nairabet account on the 19/12/2015 my username is : Anenih and my id is 483336
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Usminous:

Mr Alabi thanks a lot for the bonus........ But I have issue ooo cos I have about 1500 in my account before...... With the 1000k bonus and mostly I don't play up to 5 games in my tickets....... So hw would you distinguished your bonus betting from my own account..... So that to withdraw will not be a regret for me......... Pls I need your response fast........ Thanks.......

Once you place a bet of 5 games with a minimum of 1.2 odds it means you have used the bonus and you wont have payout issues.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

Once you place a bet of 5 games with a minimum of 1.2 odds it means you have used the bonus and you wont have payout issues.

pls credit my account sir,because the matches are about to kick off, my username is Anenih and my nairabet id is 483336 i last credited my account on december 19 2015
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
kevinberry:

Pls I can't access my account

I remember my password correctly

U guys sent me another password,yet I can't log in

Username: kevinberry

Your email address for kevinberry is lifted5683@gmail.com. Please do a rest.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

i have checked my account and i last saw that i credited my account on december 19 2015 , please do credit my account, my username is : Anenih and my id is : 483336
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by omo17(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

Abeg one of the 5 matches with minimum of 1.2 odds dat i selected as one of d condition has been postponed. What will nw happen since i don't meet the condition again, considering the fact that it is not my fault. Tanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
omo17:

Abeg one of the 5 matches with minimum of 1.2 odds dat i selected as one of d condition has been postponed. What will nw happen since i don't meet the condition again, considering the fact that it is not my fault. Tanks

I'm sure you're going to be ok. I will keep an eye on that situation.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Krak(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
omo17:

We are in the same shoes. All my matches are green and the fifth one has been postponed.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by manufos(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi said all those who credited their accounts in December will get the bonus, so let's chill. He has the list.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by picsOR: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

You have bonus now sir.

If the bonus is used on an accumulation of 5 games and 4 win, but one is postponed. Has the T&C been met & one can withdraw?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ademasta(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
4loin
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dgifted: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
How does the corner handicap work?

For instance, the Tottenham Norwich match, -4.5/+4.5 corners and I selected Norwich and the match ended 9 - 4 corners each.. after adding / subtracting and it equals draw, is it a won bet? Note it's 2-way bet.

Cc akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tobiit(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
i got 1k.... let the betting begins
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by bestest001(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi please what will happen to the postpone games in england. League one and two especially? I need to stake next games na.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by juwoonn(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
thanks @boss Akinalabi..I received the N1,000 xmas bonus...5 games combo WON..

withdrawal activated.

i'm very grateful baba!

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

baba please help me naaaaa, you are replying others here and avoiding me, what have i done wrong? Am the only one in this country that did not receive your xmas bonus, and i last credited my nairabet account on saturday 19th of December 2015, and before then i have been credidting my account eversince with my Atm card with big amount, please look into my case please...
My user name is : Anenih and my nairabet id is : 483336 thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.