Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts (37665 Views)

30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand. / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2015
badonkadonk:

It's on the house man!

Lolz.. Yea. Buh u know the funny thing.. Women never learn...

U advise a woman today.. She say hmmm!

Tomorrow, she asks her friends... She say alryt..

Next tomorrow, she gets into trouble from following her friends advise and blames you the bobo for it...

U correct her and sort the wahala out...

Two days after, she does the same thing all over again!!!...

And I believe op! is no exception to this pattern... Yes I said it (quote me anywhere)..

In fact, I expect her bak ere in the nearest future... Asking for our advise on this same issue... (truth be told)
them never do learn at all!
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by amInigerian: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2015
JudgementHammer:
He must be mel-phleg and perhaps u too. Well I'm not married but one thing I've noticed is that many people don't knw abt themselves and I've notiiced that introverts knw abt themselves more than the extros, perhaps bcus they have more developed brain cells.

My advice is if u can't see a psychologist, then read more abt personality temperament of d opposite sex and advice him to read abt it later too especially after u've read and understood him so well. I won't say u shd see a pastor cuz no matter how u pray it doesn't change his person except ure d extreme xtain, then d holy sprt can refine ur personality-not change it

U also need to consider d weakness of extros wch u say u like, they may not be able to give u dat very close n intimate attention u desire cus of their loud nature and they're every ladies' men. As for ur guy, u shd knw he must have had some brutality in his growing stage for him to have such a nature so do what will boost his battered psychy/ego, don't compare urself with other ladies. Funny enough, respect from a woman for him may be best defined by kneeling b4 him but he might nt be able to tell u cus u would think afterall many women don't do that in this modern age.
[size=13pt]Take out the "kneeling b4 him" please. I have been introverted for a long time and in my most introverted state, I detested subservient girls/women.

Your presumption is that he has low self-esteem because he is introverted and that he will inwardly need an open show of subservience from his woman to feel good inside (although he will not say it).

That is first grade crap and perhaps the reason I could not get down with Nigerian girls. Just imagine.

That is not really respect because it is borne out of an accepted conclusion that your man has low self-esteem.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2015
1boyl1kevhis:
Oh, It's nothing.
it's just terrible to know millions of people out there don't share the acute sense of humour we have.

They were taking it too personal.. I guess they are introverts, too.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by MrEverest(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2015
firstking01:
Op, dnt mind those fellows above me...u cant change nothing undecided...God structured you that way...tryna change anytin means u wanna fight nature...so, my take on d issue...u guys shud just undastand dat ur introverts, and try to live with that conciousness...dnt try to change, or imitate extroverts, cos u will fail.
I dont concur with with you. I used to be extremely shy & introverted as a kid to the extent that I'll know answers in class yet will not be bold enough to stand up & say it! I knew it was a big problem & I hated myself for that but later in life I worked on it, I always forced myself to read bible & answer questions during sunday school classes. Again during my NYSC days, I became the CDS president & also took up a secondary assignment as a teacher handling SSS 1,2 & 3 in a mixed school with each class having excess of 50 students. I must confess that doing all these were not easy because I was scared at first but with determination u'll overcome it.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Mafking:

I knew it was meant to be a joke buh what do you call a joke that is not funny and stop making being an introvert sound like a brain disease.... introverts are great ppu,stop using it as an excuse 4 ur ....... u know t

Lol. It's okay. Don't try to teach me anything. It's pointless in this context.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Classicman47:

I was only trying to let u understand that the dialogue u posted, has absolutely NOTHING to do with introverts(since I know that's ur perception of them).

The fact that they are introverted does NOT make them SUICIDAL as well.

Ur dialogue characterizes folks who are depressed.

Nope. That's not my perception of them. I'm more of an introvert, and I'm very happy with my personality. That was a joke my Lecturer made some time ago nd the topic reminded me of it.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by no1madman(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2015
As long as u dey open ur legs anytime i want chop. . . . .no wahala!
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by JudgementHammer: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2015
amInigerian:

[size=13pt]Take out the "kneeling b4 him" please. I have been introverted for a long time and in my most introverted state, I detested subservient girls/women.

Your presumption is that he has low self-esteem because he is introverted and that he will inwardly need an open show of subservience from his woman to feel good inside (although he will not say it).

That is first grade crap and perhaps the reason I could not get down with Nigerian girls. Just imagine.

That is not really respect because it is borne out of an accepted conclusion that your man has low self-esteem.

[/size]
Mr bold lettering n esteem. There are 2 kinds of introvert. Name urs 1st
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by jackpot(f): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Two introverts dating...

Woman: Life has become meaningless. Nothing seems to be working. No money, no friends, no family. What's the point in living?

Man: Yea, life is meaningless. Let's die.

Woman: Nice idea, I think we should just die.

meanie. Lol
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by jackpot(f): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2015
the nairaland user ''introvert'' will get so much mentions ehhhhhh cheesy
the same way I use to get plenty mentions from these baba ijebu nairalanders. sad

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by blairlady(f): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2015
IykeWest:
grin

And is this the only reason, you just concluded that ladies are confused? Mtcheww
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by seaga: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2015
JudgementHammer:
He must be mel-phleg and perhaps u too. Well I'm not married but one thing I've noticed is that many people don't knw abt themselves and I've notiiced that introverts knw abt themselves more than the extros, perhaps bcus they have more developed brain cells.

My advice is if u can't see a psychologist, then read more abt personality temperament of d opposite sex and advice him to read abt it later too especially after u've read and understood him so well. I won't say u shd see a pastor cuz no matter how u pray it doesn't change his person except ure d extreme xtain, then d holy sprt can refine ur personality-not change it

U also need to consider d weakness of extros wch u say u like, they may not be able to give u dat very close n intimate attention u desire cus of their loud nature and they're every ladies' men. As for ur guy, u shd knw he must have had some brutality in his growing stage for him to have such a nature so do what will boost his battered psychy/ego, don't compare urself with other ladies. Funny enough, respect from a woman for him may be best defined by kneeling b4 him but he might nt be able to tell u cus u would think afterall many women don't do that in this modern age.

I disagree about a few things if not alot, there is nothing wrong with them, they don't need to see a shrink. It's not even a problem ,to mention psycho analysis . Everyone can't have same behavioral traits. The issue about kneeling down is absurd, to solve a problem that doesn't even exist.Brutality at childhood on the contrary, can even make one, very outspoken and aggressive.Indoubt? Agberos can be used as case study.I like the fact you used the word 'Nature' it has nothing to do with human interference, childhood has nothing to do with nature.
The only issue is,a confused lady,simple!
Finally:

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2015
jackpot:
meanie. Lol
Lol. No, I'm nice. Really.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mushyhills(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
aly123:
Hello Nlanders,i need your advice as am in a confused state of mind. I have a guy who loves me so much that I wonder if I could ever get such love from anybody else again and I also love him as well but the issue I have with this guy is that I am an introvert and he is also one. Prior to meeting him,i had always wanted a guy that is outspoken, bold nd courageous but on the contrary, my guy is a very shy person (more than I am), not bold, cant face a crowd which I also can't do which makes me wonder what happens if either of us is to do something of such in future amongst other things. Please I would like to know if introvert/introvert relationships work. Please matured minds or married ones here who has been in this situation should let me know how they dealt with it.

Firstly am introverted...I'm shy, boring atimes...Buh girl you have a man that will put u first... If he's a good matched introvert

Check his temperament... Try to understand him more...

I'm Virgo... I'm proudly introvert and if I marry an introvert... She would be the happiest... wink

Don't forget to pray though... God is with you...

NB: EVEN AN EXTROVERT CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE BORING...
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by ibrams(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Bigsteveg:
U
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin.....
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by seaga: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2015
coveredchic:
One thing y'all don't get about introverts is this- they size you up, study you before letting their guard down, so people think they're boring. Nothing is further from the truth!
@op, I'll feel so blessed if I were to to be dating an introvert like myself,for rest assured, he'll never stray. All relationships require work whether introverted or extroverted. You can make it work if you really want too, nothing is impossible.

Couldn't ve said it any better
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Taiwo20(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Mchew... This is the reason why i insists ladies are very confused

They have been confused from the days of Abraham.
Sarah gave her hand-maid to her husband, but as time goes by...She asked her husband to send her packing....
So you see, they are a specie on their own

To the question....you can make it work...
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by aly123: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Mushyhills:

Firstly am introverted...I'm shy, boring atimes...Buh girl you have a man that will put u first... If he's a good matched introvert

Check his temperament... Try to understand him more...

I'm Virgo... I'm proudly introvert and if I marry an introvert... She would be the happiest... wink

Don't forget to pray though... God is with you...

NB: EVEN AN EXTROVERT CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE BORING...

tanks kiss
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mushyhills(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
sirLeon:

Your issue is really a non-issue, you have no problem at all young lady,
and
from this comment, i can see you're not even an introvert, ure just a shy person... introversion and shyness are two different things, and everybody human being as a bit of both sides (introversion & extroversion), just that people tend to tilt more to a side.

Talking about not wanting dull kids is absolutely ridiculous, the more introverted an human is, the more intelligent such people tend to me, its only natural because of their nature, they make better judgment and decisions based on the fact they are more into their heads.. The greatest scientists and inventors were mostly introverts.
And introverts can definitely talk and be confident whenever the needs arise

You have a diamond at hand, you are only allowing public opinion and society to cloud your judgement and the way you see your relationship.

Pls keep him and improve each other
It would be worth it.

You can read this book (Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a world that can't stop talking by Susan cain)

Remain blessed.

Best spoken cheesy
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
As a guy I can only marry a woman that I'm astrologically compatible with. Gemini, Aquarius or Saggitarius.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
aly123:
we are much more than these when we are together, I luv 'us' but d problem is the way we are to other people. I mean being shy

U both can become extroverts or, more appropriately, ambiverts just like me. I was very shy while growing up but today am one of d alpha males in d world.

I stopped being shy by edifying my mind, because I discovered my problem was of d mind. I was scared of being d centre of attraction, making mistakes, being laughed at etc. This fear made me withdraw my self.

But I overcame it by laughing at myself and freeing my mind from negative tots. I looked at d extroverts as they feel free, joke and laugh at themselves, do silly things and get laughed at, yet they are still themselves. I then changed my mind and stopped being too serious with things.

I started by hanging out with few friends. Then I joined societies and groups both social and religious....the rest is now history.

U should do dis with him and I believe wit time, he will be perfect for u.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by madjune(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin

Them dey come form say them dey intelligent with their yeye writeup and advice!

Weti person no go see for this world self!

My broda, I tire for these advisers o.

Na ppl like dem advice Jonathan wrongly.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Geofavor(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
aly123:
Hello Nlanders,i need your advice as am in a confused state of mind. I have a guy who loves me so much that I wonder if I could ever get such love from anybody else again and I also love him as well but the issue I have with this guy is that I am an introvert and he is also one. Prior to meeting him,i had always wanted a guy that is outspoken, bold nd courageous but on the contrary, my guy is a very shy person (more than I am), not bold, cant face a crowd which I also can't do which makes me wonder what happens if either of us is to do something of such in future amongst other things. Please I would like to know if introvert/introvert relationships work. Please matured minds or married ones here who has been in this situation should let me know how they dealt with it.
okay.

Normally, in nature, like repel while opposite attract, However, in some rare cases, like attracts. What i'm saying in essence is that, your being introverts doesn't matter,... for now. Your guy is the type that doesn't want trouble. He doesn't want an extroverted lady who will give him a lot of headache through her extroverted behaviour. He wants a lady that is easy going, gentle and calm: a lady he can get along with.

Now, you are aware of your introversion, is he aware of his? Awareness is the first step of eliminating any problem introversion may pose.
Being introverts shouldn't stop either you or him from speaking out each time an occasion calls for it. It shouldn't restrict you from doing anything you wish to do.

You need to have the right perception of introversion. It's a great personality when finetuned: you can be extroverted whenever you like. Right now, you're both still learners. This is why you are not bold, can't speak out and so on. A little work in some time will solve all these. There are steps to be taken.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
dat marriage go dey boring die as u both will b expectin eachoda to talk first but none will.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by JudgementHammer: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
seaga:

I disagree about a few things if not alot, there is nothing wrong with them, they don't need to see a shrink. It's not even a problem ,to mention psycho analysis . Everyone can't have same behavioral traits. The issue about kneeling down is absurd, to solve a problem that doesn't even exist.Brutality at childhood on the contrary, can even make one, very outspoken and aggressive.Indoubt? Agberos can be used as case study.I like the fact you used the word 'Nature' it has nothing to do with human interference, childhood has nothing to do with nature.
The only issue is,a confused lady,simple!
Finally:
Mr man I've seen ur color all d pic and d story I've seen them all. Know these;

1)The lady is not confused. She knows what she really want

2)Like u said everyone can't have same behavioral traits. What's absurd to u is highly revered by some others including kneeling

3)There are 2 kind of introverts and 2 kinds of extroverts resulting from either emotional brutality or physical brutality

4)Get more knowledge b4 u defend a case u barely know about
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
sirLeon:

Congrats bro, happy for you, you've gotten out of the shell of introversion as if introversion is a disease or an abnormal condition.
Maybe you let the world get into you by conforming to the so called ideal human. i.e. Extroverted.

I really hope you not forcing yourself to live another 's life while ignoring yours. Just feel REAL and do you.

Anyway, its really not my business, whatever rocks your boat.

Be YOU.

My broda, to b sincere, being an introvert to d point of being shy is a social disease. It limits ones potential and psychologically, affects d health of d person involved. I advise every introvert to break out from it. Like I said, am now an AMBIVERT. And its d best...
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by 1boyl1kevhis(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

They were taking it too personal.. I guess they are introverts, too.
Lol. even introverts barely display aggression.
They're all just miserable folks nursing a bad case of PTSD, and shrunken pockets.

Don't be stirred,Bro.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by feran15(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
HARDDON:

Seek out terrains n knowledge body u ain't in tune with b4 drawing conclusions from ur limited natural logic natural.

Read about neurogenesis n neuroplasticity

THINK n GROW.....

Haven't u heard? The world is controlled by thinkers?
Why is d top executive who only dish out orders, sit at his desk albday signing papers paid more than d real hard muscle labourers?

Why is it that Nigeria, with all her natural resources n lack of deadly natural disaster is a third world country?

Think brother, think

thinkers rule the world. yes. I'm just disputing the fact that introversion increases the development of the brain over extroversion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.