Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts (37662 Views)

30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand. / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
1boyl1kevhis:

Lol. even introverts barely display aggression.
They're all just miserable folks nursing a bad case of PTSD, and shrunken pockets.

Don't be stirred,Bro.

Bro.. cool
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. It's okay. Don't try to teach me anything. It's pointless in this context.
Hmm...it seems you are not as troublesome as I think...happy last Sunday...did you crack any not funny jokes today again in church??
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mafking:

Hmm...it seems you are not as troublesome as I think...happy last Sunday...did you crack any not funny jokes today again in church??

Lol.. I tried. Nobody gave me the microphone.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Classicman47(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nope. That's not my perception of them. I'm more of an introvert, and I'm very happy with my personality. That was a joke my Lecturer made some time ago nd the topic reminded me of it.

Ok.
And I must add that u are pretty. And brilliant.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by HARDDON: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
feran15:

thinkers rule the world. yes. I'm just disputing the fact that introversion increases the development of the brain over extroversion

He is right If only u read those topics I listed u wud fathom why...
Thinking leads to creation of neuro connections....Which is nothing but brain "growing" . Extros dnt hv time to think that much, they rather talk.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

can't believe I just laughed to ur joke...don't tell me you are not in choir...accessing microphone is so easy 4 the choristers.. dey smtimes abuse the opportunity sef....
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

can't believe I just laughed to ur joke...don't tell me you are not in choir...accessing microphone is so easy 4 the choristers.. dey smtimes abuse the opportunity sef....
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mafking:

Choir? I'll be chased if I attempt joining one. So, no.. I'm in the Hospitality Unit.. Not choir.. No easy access to mics.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Fiwasayo(f): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
aly123:
Hello Nlanders,i need your advice as am in a confused state of mind. I have a guy who loves me so much that I wonder if I could ever get such love from anybody else again and I also love him as well but the issue I have with this guy is that I am an introvert and he is also one. Prior to meeting him,i had always wanted a guy that is outspoken, bold nd courageous but on the contrary, my guy is a very shy person (more than I am), not bold, cant face a crowd which I also can't do which makes me wonder what happens if either of us is to do something of such in future amongst other things. Please I would like to know if introvert/introvert relationships work. Please matured minds or married ones here who has been in this situation should let me know how they dealt with it.

How long have you known this guy for? He probably is just keeping is cool around you,have you had incidents where he should have reacted and he didn't?
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Classicman47:

Ok. And I must add that u are pretty. And brilliant.

Thanks.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by 1boyl1kevhis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Bro.. cool
You like it don't you?
I damn know you're a lady, but 'Bro' is all encompassing .
If that's you on your DP?.then I'll be needing your address and a toll free line to dial for the recovery of my sight. you're literally captivating. If you're not? compliments to the chef, and i want my eyes back all the same.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Choir? I'll be chased if I attempt joining one. So, no.. I'm in the Hospitality Unit.. Not choir.. No easy access to mics.

chased ke...u mean you sound like trombone?...me think say u will be in choir cus ur pretty(most pretty girls have pretty voice....hospitality too make sense...don't really know what you do...i sha know you visit and carry people that enter spirit to hospitals...
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
What is introversion as to extroversion. Just a mere socio scientific jargon used by psychologist and other mentally imbalanced people to confuse the world. People behavior might be similar as the similarity in the fingerprints of two unrelated people. No theory can totally be thrown forward to be an in toto nutshell of my behavior, I react based on internal interpretations of th stimuli my environment disgorges. If I find someone acceptable, pleasant, aesthetic to my exquisite taste, and a fitting bride to me. I will surely take her to wife and would not choose to seek the failed and abounding redundantly, excuses of science or the irrelevant permission of nairaland to "say I do". Asking people, science and of course the nouveau technology game changer "internet" questions on how to pick a wife is the start of every failed marriage..
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by feran15(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
HARDDON:

He is right If only u read those topics I listed u wud fathom why...
Thinking leads to creation of neuro connections....Which is nothing but brain "growing" . Extros dnt hv time to think that much, they rather talk.

i wonder why you needed to explain for him. he should have said all that with proof from a neurologist or something
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by adelujohn(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
JudgementHammer:
He must be mel-phleg and perhaps u too. Well I'm not married but one thing I've noticed is that many people don't knw abt themselves and I've notiiced that introverts knw abt themselves more than the extros, perhaps bcus they have more developed brain cells.

My advice is if u can't see a psychologist, then read more abt personality temperament of d opposite sex and advice him to read abt it later too especially after u've read and understood him so well. I won't say u shd see a pastor cuz no matter how u pray it doesn't change his person except ure d extreme xtain, then d holy sprt can refine ur personality-not change it

U also need to consider d weakness of extros wch u say u like, they may not be able to give u dat very close n intimate attention u desire cus of their loud nature and they're every ladies' men. As for ur guy, u shd knw he must have had some brutality in his growing stage for him to have such a nature so do what will boost his battered psychy/ego, don't compare urself with other ladies. Funny enough, respect from a woman for him may be best defined by kneeling b4 him but he might nt be able to tell u cus u would think afterall many women don't do that in this modern age.
I love this. God bless u
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by UIA04(f): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
theMusicNerd:

Then u don't have a problem, as long as u guys are mad with each other..

Btw, psychologically, shyness has been linked with an inferiority complex
Well I know people who aren't shy one bit but have low self esteem their life's decisions are based on the opinion of others
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by UIA04(f): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Two introverts dating...

Woman: Life has become meaningless. Nothing seems to be working. No money, no friends, no family. What's the point in living?

Man: Yea, life is meaningless. Let's die.

Woman: Nice idea, I think we should just die.

Hey, y'all should stop quoting me. I'm allowed to have fun. I haven't made any assertion, neither did I mention names. Defendants of the Universe! Lol.
I'm an introvert but this is funny kikikikiki
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Geofavor(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
ayokunlei:

geo.favor can advice you
bro how have you been? smiley
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Geofavor(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by emmyblackky(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
i'll rather say it's wrong for two introverts to get married. The effect won't be on them but on their kids. For this lady to come out in public to say this shows how bad their condition is. I used to have such neighbour, all of their kids were wayward, the guys were local thieves while the girls took on to cheap prostitution; reason being that none of the parents could raise their voices on the kids. My candid advice to you is that, if any of you can change, better, if not pls, pls, pls go ur separate ways. Thank you
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by onyi2016(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Contrary to what most people
think, an introvert is not simply a
person who is shy. In fact, being
shy has little to do with being an
introvert! Shyness has an
element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and
while an introvert may also be
shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by
being alone and whose energy is
drained by being around other
people. Continue Reading Below Introverts are more concerned
with the inner world of the mind.
They enjoy thinking, exploring
their thoughts and feelings. They
often avoid social situations
because being around people drains their energy. This is true
even if they have good social
skills. After being with people for
any length of time, such as at a
party, they need time alone to
"recharge." When introverts want to be alone,
it is not, by itself, a sign of depression. It means that they either need to regain their energy
from being around people or that
they simply want the time to be
with their own thoughts. See Also: How to Raise an Introverted Child Being with people, even people
they like and are comfortable
with, can prevent them from their
desire to be quietly introspective. Being introspective, though, does
not mean that an introvert never
has conversations. However,
those conversations are generally
about ideas and concepts, not
about what they consider the trivial matters of social small talk.
They tend to be far more
interested in discussions about
the existence of God or the
foundation of freedom than what
the Kardashians are up to. Continue Reading Below Studies have found that there are
more introverts among the gifted population than there are among the general population. Linda
Silverman, for example, found
that 66% of the gifted population
are introverts. Others found the
percentage to be lower, about
50%. However, they also found that among the general
population, only 25% are
introverts. (Source: Ugur Sak, "A
Synthesis of Research on
Psychological Types of Gifted
Adolescents."wink How Do You Know Your Child
Is an Introvert? First, you have to remember that
introversion and shyness aren't
the same thing. Then you can ask
yourself these questions: If is quite possible for children to
be a little bit of both. In fact, it is
more likely for a gifted person to
be equally introverted and
extroverted than it is for someone
in the general population to be equally both. The important thing
to remember is that introversion is
a personality trait. It doesn't need fixing!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by ayokunlei(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Geofavor:
bro how have you been? smiley
fine fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Priest200(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Not all outspoken people are born some a made..if u have prove beyond reasonable doubt that u love d guy..then go an xtra mile by developing ur weaknes to strength...it is possible.pray and ask the creator and he wil direct u,..read books start with the bible
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by IamDejman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
princealexndre:
random animal.....d marriage is going to be cool
Special animal... Don't say I didn't tell them
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by wahihi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
MY DEAR, CAN I KNOW THE TYPE OF LOVE YOU HAVE FOR THIS GUY? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BE DATING HIM? AND WHAT DO YOU NEED IN A RAELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE?
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
UIA04:
I'm an introvert but this is funny kikikikiki
Lol. Same as me.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mafking:

chased ke...u mean you sound like trombone?...me think say u will be in choir cus ur pretty(most pretty girls have pretty voice....hospitality too make sense...don't really know what you do...i sha know you visit and carry people that enter spirit to hospitals...

Lol. U're clueless on this one. It's a Unit in Winners' Chapel.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
1boyl1kevhis:
You like it don't you?
I damn know you're a lady, but 'Bro' is all encompassing .
If that's you on your DP?.then I'll be needing your address and a toll free line to dial for the recovery of my sight. you're literally captivating. If you're not? compliments to the chef, and i want my eyes back all the same.

Chef? Thanks for the compliment, though.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. U're clueless on this one. It's a Unit in Winners' Chapel.
ooh I think I remember...you give firstimers gifts(refreshment)..stuffs like that....ah I like that group ehn...i always go to diff fellowship n skul just to collect first timers gift..this particular unit always have their faces glowing with love and care(though it always seem like a role they must play which doesn't make it too real)..buh i always go bk with lacasera and snacks like that... shey it sounds like the unit wey u dey??
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mafking:

ooh I think I remember...you give firstimers gifts(refreshment)..stuffs like that....ah I like that group ehn...i always go to diff fellowship n skul just to collect first timers gift..this particular unit always have their faces glowing with love and care(though it always seem like a role they must play which doesn't make it too real)..buh i always go bk with lacasera and snacks like that... shey it sounds like the unit wey u dey??

Lmao. Long throat! Change ur ways!
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

m not that bad... I only go to Church like 5 times per semester...so?
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

m not that bad... I only go to Church like 5 times per semester...buh my bro reported to ma mum that i'on really go to church..am stuck with one church now...promised mum I wud join choir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.