Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman (1566 Views)

Be Mindful Of What You Wish For - My Romantic Story Of How I Met A Lady / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Ladies Plz Be Mindful Of These Kinda Guys! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
girls should also learn to love with their heads
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Elinob(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Snowangel4:
some guys are very selfish sha
are u not selfish?
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by andyanders: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
I'm happy this is coming from a guy because I opened a similar thread some weeks back and they said its because I'm a girl.girls are soft and weak at heart and can easily be manipulated by the sweet words from a guy especially the one she loves.sometimes they do these things out of love but the guys take them for granted.some guys really need to change

You are right.But some ladies will also accuse some guys if the guy do not wanna sleep with them, they say the guy is not a man.

Both will be blamed for their action. It takes two to tango. Ladies must use their brain when a guy is after s3s they must be ready to say what they want at that point no matter the pressure because a woman is at the losing end at the end of the day. They should restrain themselves from such until they get married.
A guy becomes a saint and a preacher when in the mood to get in-between the two legs of a lady.After getting what he wants, he changes his character and you see that demon in him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Some Guys & Ladies Never End Up With Their First Love. / Will You Be My Gf? (pics) / Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.