Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329240 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
ronkebp: Good morning guys.....Taitai...you crack me up grin gringrin, i have been indulging too, eating fries and drinking wine....(don't know how many calories in that wine though)...at least you exercise, i only exercised twice this week, and was so scared i would have gained 1 pound, but when i cehck this morning, it remained the same, phew!!! that was a relief....need to exercise more though....been too busy to exercise this week....
You are happy u have a partner in crime_?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
lol ronke,ur funny. i baked cake n my friends were jus consumin d whole tin. d trick is 2 make ur craving a meal on its own.like 2dae
ate swallow n ogbono in d afternoon...1st meal
macoroni in d evenin
cake for dinner buh nt 2 muc. so i feel less guilty. its a 3 square meal..... grin

bu its time to start exercising o b4 ur body vexes nd adds weight
@agaba, dats d prize for exercising well nd losing so muc fat. almost all my old clothes av gotten big for me....nice
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
Logs for today

9:30am - 100g bread + 2 eggs + beverage w/milk no sugar

4:10pm - 1 slice of bread + 1 tsp butter spread

4:51pm - garri + egusi soup + 1 bush meat + 1 glass of schwepps (don't know the qty of garri cos I was feeding from a bowl and stopped when I was stuffed, BTB) wink

Dinner -

Exercise - 8 mins Taebo Cardio

Happy New/Fit Month to you all, its my month of DVDs undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2012
@modath,taetee,HG,ronke and all
Miss u guys
Ve bn unable 2 exercise cos I travelled buh I alwaz make sure I dnt eat more than 1000cal a day.
Yesterday log
15mins log
Brkfast: 2slices of bread plus lipton and 1/3 of a tin milk
Dinner: I big noodles and 2 fried eggs

Todays log
Lunch; 4slices of bread,2 eggs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2012
welcome bak sima babe....bin wondering whr u were
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good afternoon
Happy Sunday

600 bike crunches (3x200)
5 minutes plank (2+1+1+1)
100 elevated push ups (30+20+20+20+10)
15 mins short runs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sweets sup?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hi All,
Believe everyone is doing great..

@Agaba,
Nice one,as I call it half bread is better than chin chin.

@HG,continue to "overuse"him,I dey here siddon look. shocked

@Simababe,welcome back.1000 calories is barely enough to nourish my 6 year old,try and up it to like 1500.

@Ronke,well done grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
b: nil
l:garri milk n sugar, jus a little, little cake
l:macaronind egg
d:rice nd meat wit 2 gnut pieces
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Logs for the day

7:30am - 50g bread +2 eggs + 1 tsp coffee + 2 tbsp milk + 3 cubed sugar

3pm - 20g bread + 1 tsp butter spread

3:40pm - 1/2 fist sized garri + egusi + 1/2 glass plain 7up drink

7:35pm - 1.5 cups rice + egusi soup + 4 slices of plantain.

Exercise - 24 mins Level 1 30 Day Shred.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
agabaI23: Sweets sup?

missing you die, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
modath:
@HG,continue to "overuse"him,I dey here siddon look. shocked

Modath ao una dey na?

Abeg forget that guy o, when am totally done with him, hin no go gather strength to do micro-seconds of plank again, lol.

@all, happy new week.

Where is barbie?

Morning sickness don catch ML's fingers she? Take care of yourself and be sure not to vanish like "carpe diem and ejadamen".
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hour_Glass:

missing you die, lol.

Miss me no more. I am right here wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Modath ao una dey na?

Abeg forget that guy o, when am totally done with him, hin no go gather strength to do micro-seconds of plank again, lol.

You forgot whatever you do enhances my plank ability. Plank practice will always be part of it lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Hello Everyone,i see you are all doing good.Well done with all the portion control and exercise.Weight shall surely drop o.
I haven't been posting my logs for a while,my phone mysteriously walka from my bag Lagos style.
I have some good news,i was able to weigh after months on friday,i weighed 75kg i couldn't believe it,weighed again 75kg,then went to ask if the scale was working.Don't mind me,prior to this time most of my cloths don't fit,i even had to resize a few but i didn't know i had reached 75kg,height is 5'8 so BMI is 25.1.(overweight angry)I still need to drop more,hopefully get to 70kg or compromise at 72kg..Waiting to hear better success stories than mine from everyone.Stay blessed.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Logs for the day

7:45am - 1 cup rice + 1/2 plastic of moimoi (the ones eateries use) + 1 piece turkey + 1 cup akamu

3:30pm - 1 orange, 1/2 cup asoky + a handfull of peanuts

8:10pm - 2.5 slices yam + 1 egg scrambled + 1 piece turkey + 2 tbspn stew + 1 mug beverage.

Exercise - 44 mins taebo cardio
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
agabaI23:
You forgot whatever you do enhances my plank ability. Plank practice will always be part of it lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
oluite: Hello Everyone,i see you are all doing good.Well done with all the portion control and exercise.Weight shall surely drop o.
I haven't been posting my logs for a while,my phone mysteriously walka from my bag Lagos style.
I have some good news,i was able to weigh after months on friday,i weighed 75kg i couldn't believe it,weighed again 75kg,then went to ask if the scale was working.Don't mind me,prior to this time most of my cloths don't fit,i even had to resize a few but i didn't know i had reached 75kg,height is 5'8 so BMI is 25.1.(overweight angry)I still need to drop more,hopefully get to 70kg or compromise at 72kg..Waiting to hear better success stories than mine from everyone.Stay blessed.

congrats
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Oluite welldone.
@HG lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
@ Agaba....i know jare, don't mind me....lol

@Taitee, you can say that again, i kinda do that, especially counting my calories.....so i can indulge and still count my calories, trying not to make it a habit though....

@Modath...lol.......

@Oluite, good job....one is happier when the exercise is paying off on the scale.

@HG, how was your weekend...i noticed your no-exercise days wink

@ Simababe, welcome back

So log for yesterday( sunday), morning, 53 minutes of "walk on weight loss", it was a nice exercise i enjoyed it. Evening time, my hubby needed an exercise buddy so we did 20 minutes of intense cardio, just did some jumping jacks, jump rope and pilates....i enjoyed it.

Today monday....37 minutes of "pilates with cardio weight loss"...hmmmm!!!! you don't wanna know, the exercise was killing, hated that woman....it was pilates faa!! and i was seeing red.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2012
ronkebp: it was pilates faa!!

Aronky where are you from? Mail me pls grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:12am On Sep 04, 2012
agabaI23:
@HG lipsrsealed

wetin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hour_Glass:

wetin

That's not the spelling of waiting darling. It is w a i t i n g = waiting.

OK I am coming grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
agabaI23:

That's not the spelling of waiting darling. It is w a i t i n g = waiting.

OK I am coming grin

mtsweeeeew, you are not serioooous
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hour_Glass:

mtsweeeeew, you are not serioooous

If i was to be serious, I should be in hospital Emergency room wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Logs for today

6:30am - 1 orange

9:10am - 2 guava fruits

1:30pm - 2.5 cups rice + 1 beef + 5 thin plantain slices

Dinner - beans + asoky

Exercise - Level 1 30 Day Shred (24 mins)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
agabaI23:

If i was to be serious, I should be in hospital Emergency room wink

who knows?

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2012
Hour_Glass:

who knows?
You
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2012
600 bike crunches
200 asynchronous curls with 25 kg
200 seated oblique twists with 12.5 kg
Planks
Medicine ball crunches 10
25 + minutes running

Good morning my neighbours
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
E be like say today own na view as u go.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
agabaI23: E be like say today own na view as u go.

tongue in the cheek, ish

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.