Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,142 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (330301 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
taitee: kai i envy simababe's logs oh....ve not bi exercising nd my food is jus dere....not so regular so ve not bin posting buh ill restat soon...

p.s i tink dere should be an award fo d most dedicated member of dis thread for keeping it going...ny nominees...people show urself

Taitee, I trust you can do it.

Everyone is a nominee, we've done really great to keep ourselves warm for the better part of the days in this year.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Started off today like i promised myself.

30mins workout comprising of abdominal Crunch, planks, lunges, squats and some yoga thingies grin.

Breakfast: tea n 3slices of bread.
Lunch: Pineapple
Supper: rice n stew.

20mins run
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
@Simababe...Plank's the upper part of a traditional push up.
Lie flat on your belly,
place ur palm next to ur shoulders and raise your body.
Remember to tighten ur stomach muscle while at it n hold the pose for atleast 30secs.

OR
follow the first 2 steps as above buh this time instead of using ur palms as support use ur arm(ie elbow to ur fisted palm shld be on the floor).
The rest of the steps remain the same.

To kick it up a notch...
Instead of leavin ur toes on the floor, use a wall as an anchor, ie place ur feet against the wall. Basically your arms should be the only part of ur body on the ground.
Goodluck with that smiley.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Monday's Log

B.fast:8am: 7 tablespoons of beans and maize + Lipton with threecrowns, no sugar

Snack-----12noon : 2 roasted semi ripe plantains

Exercise:1hr 50mins
30mins on the treadmill
15mins cycling
15 mins full body trainer
The remaining was spent on dumbells, sit ups, flexibility

Dinner: 7pm..... 1/2 cup of rice + stew + 1piece boiled chicken.

8.00pm 1 grapefruit + herbal tea.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
yinx007: Monday's Log

B.fast:8am: 7 tablespoons of beans and maize + Lipton with threecrowns, no sugar

Snack-----12noon : 2 roasted semi ripe plantains

Exercise:1hr 50mins
30mins on the treadmill
15mins cycling
15 mins full body trainer
The remaining was spent on dumbells, sit ups, flexibility

Dinner: 7pm..... 1/2 cup of rice + stew + 1piece boiled chicken.

8.00pm 1 grapefruit + herbal tea.
You are doing great if this is sustainable and I am sure you can if you want to
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Yesterday's Log

B - cornflakes + milk

L - 2 cups rice + 4 pieces of plantain + 1 piece fish

Snack - 2 small tangerines

Snack - 1/4 cup asoky + milk + sugar (I was moody and I just needed a rush of sweets)

D - 1 large size yam + 1 egg scrambled + stew and 1/2 Titus tail.

Exercise - Nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2012
agabaI23:
You are doing great if this is sustainable and I am sure you can if you want to

Thanks dear, I hope to keep it up, this is my 3rd week and I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to see the end result
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Today

3km in 18 mins
300 bike crunches
3 mins plank
100 elevated push ups

Good morning my people!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
@Agaba,
Good morning.

#RANT101..... angry sad ..why do I have to sacrifice style for health in this Naija of ours(I refuse to call my beloved motherland the name that actually came to my mind first) ...
Is it imposible to have both a chic hair do and a fit body @ the same time, I need to doll myself up by fixing up my hair but its a challenge @ the moment cos I refuse to go through the stress of getting it done and removing it 5days after cos of waterlogged tracks from sweat (anything after that is stench).I paid Good money for these stuff and I need to use them,
ALL I need is this head band that tennis players(serena williams is in love with it)use to wick away sweat but can you guys believe I have been transversing the lenght and breadth of this ***** abuja for the last few weeks(even the so called sports shop)trying to purchase just one(2-3 would have been ideal)with no sucess.
The only shop that I saw(in wuse market of all places)had only one that is so poorly made that it can't stand the kind of sweat I produce without being soaked in 5mins....
Anyone sabi where I can get
Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllppp...I can't sacrifice health for style but what's the point of all these if I can't show off occassionally.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
HG&Agaba,
I know I am taking care of my body for when I get older;that is still far far far away(still in my early 30's) and am stil VAIN so I don't want to be told to rock dreads or be black and proud.
I have never heard of short nappy flowing hair!!!

Rant over.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
modath: HG&Agaba,
I know I am taking care of my body for when I get older;that is still far far far away(still in my early 30's) and am stil VAIN so I don't want to be told to rock dreads or be black and proud.
I have never heard of short nappy flowing hair!!!

Rant over.

hahahahahahhaha, ranting continues even with me.

But this week my dear, I am as local as Mairo the housegirl, I have cornrows on me now and I don't care. When its old I always have a handy wig with me. Not only the workout but the heat is also a problem to me (I am a field worker). I have that headband o, someone gave it to me but I think it gives me more heat than the one workouts give lol.
My conclusion Mody, wigs, wigs, wigs. Another good one, when there is power I use my hand dryer (just fan no heat) to blowdry my head o. So health first, you will be thanked for it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mody when your is hair local like mine draw emphasis on other issues like your make up, bling bling and clothes and other accessories.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
modath: @Agaba,
Good morning.

#RANT101..... angry sad ..why do I have to sacrifice style for health in this Naija of ours(I refuse to call my beloved motherland the name that actually came to my mind first) ...
Is it imposible to have both a chic hair do and a fit body @ the same time, I need to doll myself up by fixing up my hair but its a challenge @ the moment cos I refuse to go through the stress of getting it done and removing it 5days after cos of waterlogged tracks from sweat (anything after that is stench).I paid Good money for these stuff and I need to use them,
ALL I need is this head band that tennis players(serena williams is in love with it)use to wick away sweat but can you guys believe I have been transversing the lenght and breadth of this ***** abuja for the last few weeks(even the so called sports shop)trying to purchase just one(2-3 would have been ideal)with no sucess.
The only shop that I saw(in wuse market of all places)had only one that is so poorly made that it can't stand the kind of sweat I produce without being soaked in 5mins....
Anyone sabi where I can get
Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllppp...I can't sacrifice health for style but what's the point of all these if I can't show off occassionally.

Awwwww... Well I've been goin au naturelle ooo since I started hitting the gym. Invest in a good hand dryer and hairstraightner, u can do braids and ghana weaves too.... I won't make my hair until december. My 2 cents
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
HG,
Serena williams as we all know go hard when she has her game face on(tennis is one of my obsessions)&
Without fail she sports a head band which always keeps her hair in place when she's playing,it also keeps sweat from running into her eyes,I am sure yours isn't the same,look @ common household towels some dry faster than others.
Babe,I sought advise from our afro american sistas and that is what they all use(most don't even bother cos of their hair),you know these people are more self absorbed than we could ever dream of.
All these black celebs,how do you think they manage??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tuesday Log

B.fast 8am: 1cup of rice+stew+ one beef n Kpomo

Snack 12noon: 1 small sized Apple

Snack 2pm: 1 sausage roll + 50cl water

Snack 4pm 1 Orange

Dinner 6pm: 1 and half boiled unripe plantain + pepper sauce + 1beef, downed with 35cl juice half of the juice was diluted with water

Exercise: 20mins walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Aww, the travails of a black woman.

Easy my people
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:02am On Nov 21, 2012
I think am going to be sick, so much body pains, a heavy head, sleepless night, practically stuffed nose, I think its the dust and my friend, it was all over him on Monday.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Hour_Glass: I think am going to be sick, so much body pains, a heavy head, sleepless night, practically stuffed nose, I think its the dust and my friend, it was all over him[color=#006600][/color] on Monday.

Good for you. That's the price you pay for cheating on me angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2012
agabaI23:

Good for you. That's the price you pay for cheating on me angry

Ya wicked.... Hian
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2012
Ok

Wednesday's Log

8am.... A glass of orange juice

11am: one meatpie+ one sausage...

I bet I gotta work out my ass in the gym today cuz of that. The concluding log would be completed b4 the end of today
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
yinx007:

Ya wicked.... Hian

You dey mine am? My eye don open now...

still sick, worse today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hour_Glass:

You dey mine am? My eye don open now...

still sick, worse today.

Eyah..... Go see a doc nah...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
concluding part of my log... Infact I regretted skipping b.fast cuz I just kept nibbling here and there like I was on a food competition

3pm: 4 tiny bananas

7pm: 2 sandwiches filled with veggies and half boiled egg, I put a slash of mayo

7:45pm: 1/2 cup of boiled rice + stew..... Imagine that ooo

Exercise: 1hr... And I struggled all thru... Cycling 15mins, Rowing Machine: 15mins, cross body trainer: 10 mins. Then I did my dumbells.....

Phew. What a day. Never would I skip b.fast again.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by rukayatd: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2012
Am rukayat
Yesterday:breakfast,half cup.of rice wiv fish
Afternoon, garri nd milk
Evening, amala and chicken

Today, 1 noodles
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2012
rukayatd: Am rukayat
Yesterday:breakfast,half cup.of rice wiv fish
Afternoon, garri nd milk
Evening, amala and chicken

Today, 1 noodles

You're welcome to the forum
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2012
Today
60 normal push ups
20 one leg push ups
100 bike crunches
other warm up exercises
1 hr footie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by rukayatd: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pls am i goin about the weight loss in a right way?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
rukayatd: Pls am i goin about the weight loss in a right way?
Welcome,happy to have you. Let's know your weight,goals,average daily intake etc, it will give us something to work with.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ok so I Lost just 1kg within 3wks.... I'm nt happy ooh. Ah han... Was thinking I'll lose like 3kg. Anyway, I wanna go on a detox plan for 3days.... Suggestions anyone?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2012
yinx007: Ok so I Lost just 1kg within 3wks.... I'm nt happy ooh. Ah han... Was thinking I'll lose like 3kg. Anyway, I wanna go on a detox plan for 3days.... Suggestions anyone?
1kg in three weeks and you are not pleased?.. lipsrsealed @ what weight and measurement(s) did you commence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.