Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (330298 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
agabaI23: @Ml
Pls take it easy. I had the same problem in my first pregnancy. My second was also like that but I lost the weight fast on each ocassion. You will be fine OK
I saw this post... That's why I'm asking...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
That post is meant for the ladies not u. See as them no talk na u come de talk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2012
100 elevated push ups
3 mins plank
300 bike crunches
At least 10 min run
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
thanks agaba, for the assurance but are u truly a woman?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^ no he is a man
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
chaircover: ^^^ no he is a man
Chaircover, you don peep finish? You are welcome here. This is a family thread too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
agabaI23:
Chaircover, you don peep finish? You are welcome here. This is a family thread too.

Yeah, you are welcome.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
chaircover: LOL . . . .you want to disgrace me abi.

You want me to write . . . .

1 plank
0.5 skips
2 crunches abi angry

abeg leave me o! let me do my 30 mins walking in private jeje grin
Na not at all. We only deal with grace here not her dis lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Yeah, you are welcome.
Sweetie how far now? How ws the owambe yesterday? did drink Stout? Don't worry Jillian will sort it out wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
chaircover: alright then . . . .

since you asked

Planks = 0
crunches = 0
skips = 0

food so far today - baked salmon, par boiled and roasted potatoes, mushrooms and peas
1 paxk of weight watchers crisps
2 mugs of coffee
I doubt that I will have anything else to eat tonight . .. maybe another mug of coffee (looks like I am addicted to coffee but I only drink decaff)

Terrible diet, I know . . . . and that is why i didnt want to come in here embarassed

Hourglass, thank you for the invite kiss
I actually prefered that your 0.5 skips and 1 plank....cracked me up!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
I have come to the conclusion that something might be wrong with me like agaba suggested.

This whole semester, I've gone to the gym like 10 days and I've lost more weight than I did over the summer. My weight fluctuates around a certain weight, and I'm fine with that. But I do try to eat about 5 times a day, even though by the 4th, I'm ready to sleep.

There is no medical/ health problem in my family history, so I am 99% sure that I am fine, but I might try to talk to my doc.

Maybe after Christmas, I might start to head to the gym and join you guys again, for psychological rather than physiological health wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
chaircover:

Let me just confess now jeje . . . .I am ashamed to say that I dont even know what planks and crunches are embarassed embarassed embarassed

My exercise routine is 30 to 45 mins brisk walk with mr cc or half an hour on the Wii fit. I try to do something daily but it has been a big struggle since I got back from holiday a few weeks ago.

I really really really shouldn't be in here . . . . .this place is for the professionals grin

Mistake number one. Everybody is a pro. You start from somewhere. Just start off by making up your mind to start. Then you are a starting pro.lol
As per the not knowing what plank is, it was very obvious. Nevermind.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I have come to the conclusion that something might be wrong with me like agaba suggested.

This whole semester, I've gone to the gym like 10 days and I've lost more weight than I did over the summer. My weight fluctuates around a certain weight, and I'm fine with that. But I do try to eat about 5 times a day, even though by the 4th, I'm ready to sleep.

There is no medical/ health problem in my family history, so I am 99% sure that I am fine, but I might try to talk to my doc.

Maybe after Christmas, I might start to head to the gym and join you guys again, for psychological rather than physiological health wink
Way to go
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
I haven't worked out for some time now, will start off tomorrow.

Breakfast: tea, 4slices of bread n lil fish.
Lunch: rice n stew
Supper: fist size wheat and bitterleaf soup with fish.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:42am On Nov 19, 2012
Wow!

Ileke-Idi after this whole time? What happened na?

But... What is really happening? Agaby, you have a query to answer o.

Logs for yesterday

BF - was trying to measure my cornflakes yesterday and realized how much a 30g serving was. I couldn't have eaten so much at a sitting. So with milk and 2 cubed sugar

L - 1 cup rice + 4 slices of plantain

snack - 2oz bread + a pat of butter

D - 2 fist sized amala + like 1.5 cups ogbono and a piece of fish.

Exercise - 40 mins walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2012
uj_sizzle: I haven't worked out for some time now, will start off tomorrow.

Breakfast: tea, 4slices of bread n lil fish.
Lunch: rice n stew
Supper: fist size wheat and bitterleaf soup with fish.

You can do it, I know.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 19, 2012
Hour_Glass: Wow!

Ileke-Idi after this whole time? What happened na?

But... What is really happening? Agaby, you have a query to answer o.

Logs for yesterday

BF - was trying to measure my cornflakes yesterday and realized how much a 30g serving was. I couldn't have eaten so much at a sitting. So with milk and 2 cubed sugar

L - 1 cup rice + 4 slices of plantain

snack - 2oz bread + a pat of butter

D - 2 fist sized amala + like 1.5 cups ogbono and a piece of fish.

Exercise - 40 mins walk

Nothing happened, my sister.

What do you put in your green plantain porridge?

40 mins walk nitori kini? shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2012
Sweets, I am all ears ready with my pen and papër. Whats my offence?

And, You don't need sugar in your conflakes after milk. If You get used to taste, it is awesome. Is it Kellogs weight watchers range?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2012
@ all owz plank's exercise done.
Bought dz silly exercise dvd but ended up seeing hiphop dance in it. Thanks 2 alaba peeps.
Anuyow still stickin 2 ma 300/400 skips a day.
Buh did a bit of bricklayerin n tiling work in ma bathroom. Trust me dats an exercise on its own 4 a small lady like ma sef.
Yestrdyz log
Bf;1 cup of rice wif egg
Lunch; 2 noodles
Dinner; 4teaspoons of skimmed milk.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2012
simababe:
Yestrdyz log
Bf;1 cup of rice wif egg
Lunch; 2 noodles
Dinner; 4teaspoons of skimmed milk.

I love this your meal o, I hope I can eat like this every day, you will lose all your weight in one month.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2012
agabaI23: Sweets, I am all ears ready with my pen and papër. Whats my offence?

And, You don't need sugar in your conflakes after milk. If You get used to taste, it is awesome. Is it Kellogs weight watchers range?

A good question: Convince me 'they' are not here because of you.

Nope, not Kellogs (I don't like that rubbery part). It's Nasco crunchy and crisp. Thanks for the sugar part.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Nothing happened, my sister.

What do you put in your green plantain porridge?

40 mins walk nitori kini? shocked

porridge Where did you see that?

40 mins walk nitori weight naa ni.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2012
@chaircover:welcome to the thread. The thread is not fot the professionals oh, i came here with no knowledge about most of the exercises oh. It was here i started oh, so please, carry go, there is still no professional here on this thread oh.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
mightlove: @chaircover:welcome to the thread. The thread is not fot the professionals oh, i came here with no knowledge about most of the exercises oh. It was here i started oh, so please, carry go, there is still no professional here on this thread oh.

How far with you Mightlove? How is your baby doing? How is your health generally?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hour_Glass:

A good question: Convince me 'they' are not here because of you.

Nope, not Kellogs (I don't like that rubbery part). It's Nasco crunchy and crisp. Thanks for the sugar part.
You are hereby convinced Sweets. Ileke has so many husbands while Chaircover is very happy with Mr CC.
How is Jillian
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
agabaI23: You are hereby convinced Sweets. Ileke has so many husbands while Chaircover is very happy with Mr CC.
How is Jillian

Nothing for Jillian o, you know I work indoors these days and the heat is killing with NEPA doing their best to frustrate me. Wetin man go do na? I can only wait for times to change or be too determined for anything to matter.

You are free my dear I know you can never cheat on me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Nothing for Jillian o, you know I work indoors these days and the heat is killing with NEPA doing their best to frustrate me. Wetin man go do na? I can only wait for times to change or be too determined for anything to matter.

You are free my dear I know you can never cheat on me.
Thanks hottie wink kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
kai i envy simababe's logs oh....ve not bi exerrcising nd my food is jus dere....not so regular so ve not bin posting buh ill restat soon...

p.s i tink dere should be an award fo d most dedicated member of dis thread for keeping it going...ny nominees...people show urself

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.