Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328986 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2012
mightlove: hey guys, am loving the level of activity i see on this thread. I can see we are all doing great.
Welcome to all the newbies.
@ronky how you dey? Hope the morning sickness has eased. Come out and say hi to us oh. Oluite is aking of you already.
@all: i am taking it one day at a time oh. It has not been easy for me,compared with my first pregnancy and so i have put off exercise for a while but hooing to resume very very soon, maybe next week. My baby is a very good kickboxer oh jab, punches, hooks, round horse, upper cuts....., name them, she does them all. Hmmmmn, the sad part is that i have added quite some weight as against what i thought and planned to gain. I am now 97 and am only about 24 weeks oh. That is one of the reasons i must resume workouts quickly so that i dont over gain the weight oh. Around the time i got pegnant, my weight fluctuated between 89 and 91.

Wow that is nice and explains it.Thanks Mightlove and don't worry too much about weight for now so far mum and baby are doing well there is plenty of time to drop it.Wishing you and Ronky a happy and healthy 40 weeks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2012
agabaI23: Chaircover, you are welcome.

did you say Chaircover? Where you see am na? What are you thinking these days? I must not lie I miss you too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
She was a peeping tom. I caught her peeping thru the window.

Baby lets meet at the place I mentioned.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bebechuks: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
cry hello, I have been busy with so much stuff,dat I forgot to post my routine here. Today I took 2 gala wit nescafe tea, dis afternoon I took fruit, nd evening, I don't knw wot I will b taking,but I will sure post it.moringa tea bag too jelps me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
thanks oluite.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Agaba,how I no go like aunt pa's oga;he dey do us fine.. angry cheesy
Nb---is it now safe for me to come out of hiding?? I miss the road. wink

@Bebechuks,no comment on your intake,will wait till you start eating FOOD.

@ML, how body,take it easy and just manage your meals as long as you don't overdo the food,just exercise when you can,the weight will fall off when you put to bed.

@HG,watch Agaba and Chaircover well.one can't be too careful.. cool

@Yinx,welcome(excuse my tardiness) thought I had done the needful.sound regime,well done and keep it up.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
hi all....i ate a lot of oily stuffs dis week nd i need a way to cleanse my system...ny suggestions?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
taitee: hi all....i ate a lot of oily stuffs dis week nd i need a way to cleanse my system...ny suggestions?

Veggies...salad,natural fruit juices,vegetable sauce(tiny drop of oil) and exercise ;works like a charm.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
modath: @Agaba,how I no go like aunt pa's oga;he dey do us fine.. angry cheesy
Nb---is it now safe for me to come out of hiding?? I miss the road. wink

@Bebechuks,no comment on your intake,will wait till you start eating FOOD.

@ML, how body,take it easy and just manage your meals as long as you don't overdo the food,just exercise when you can,the weight will fall off when you put to bed.

@HG,watch Agaba and Chaircover well.one can't be too careful.. cool

@Yinx,welcome(excuse my tardiness) thought I had done the needful.sound regime,well done and keep it up.
It has always been safe on the road. I was round and about today. Was a bit late not sure if you had passed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Hey guys, wow 162 pages, everyone is going strong, Oluite, Mightlove, HG, Modath, and everyone, thanks for asking after me faa!!!, i am doing great, feeling better, have incorporated yoga into my routine for now....just 10 minutes here and there, should be better in a couple of weeks....it is well....take care guys and keep on burning the fat and staying healthy.....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2012
@modath: thanks dear. I dey fine oh. I will watch what i take in and not bother as long as i am eating healthy.

@ronky: yayyyy, you have come out today. Good to know that you are much better.

Wait oh, someone else has been MIA for long. Babsy, where art thou, please, come out. We miss your taebo moves oh.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2012
Hi all, its nice to see life in here once again before the year wraps up. I just concluded my abstinence and am feeling good for it, may God answer all our heart's desires as 2012 rolls by.

I need to pose this to us, lets all go and brainstorm on what our December challenges (either diet or workout) would be. You must have something personal for yourself that you are sure will bring result if you are consistent with it. We need to enter the new year with a trophy in our hands (whichever type), we can either make it open (which I will prefer for checks) or closed for the sake of those that do not post their routines here (modath na you). Lets put this to mind and enter this new year on our feet not on the couch.

Did I say my resistance bands came in a few weeks ago? And I also found a new love too, its called FITBIT One (its a tracker), its going to be my Christmas gift to ME, its a lil costly but I am sacrificing. I have vowed to myself that my health must not deteriorate becos am overweight either now or when am 80+, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2012
ML and Aronky, I can see you are both doing good. As mody said, pls be very meticulous with your diet, it is what matters at the long run. We want big babies o, we don't want one that scale is increasing thinking its the baby not knowing say na you. We want your sweethearts to chase you after birth abeg. And modath adviser what are you waiting for, go and ML abeg, instead of running around town with that your yan.sh, put am one place make oga keep you grounded o.

Any other married folks on board? Agaby how far, what are we waiting for?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
oh modath tanks...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bebechuks: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
I do eat food oo I only take fruit to kip my body fresh nd I will advice you too to be taking fruit.I took bread nd beans dis morn, ate fruit salad nd a spoon full of rice nd liver dis afternoon,I don't knw wot I will b eating in d evening, but sure it will be light.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Modath.... Thanks Jare

Friday Log
B.fast: 6 tablespoons of Oats +3 crowns milk and one satchet of Sweet n Low sweetner. I regretted using the sweetner

12 noon: 2 beef Sausages and 75cl water

Exercise: Nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
yinx007: I regretted using the sweetner

Why Yinx? I really love to know, never tried it before anyways.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
400 skips
Brkfst; beans n yam
Lunch; 50g golden morn n milk
Dinner; 4pcs of beloxi biscuit

6 sachet pure water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Why Yinx? I really love to know, never tried it before anyways.

It had an aftertaste that dint go down well with my tastebuds. I'm goin back to the old method of taking my oats which means Oats + Three Crowns, No sugar.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2012
@Ronke
So good to hear from you.
@all
Enjoy a happy and healthy weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2012
@Ml
Pls take it easy. I had the same problem in my first pregnancy. My second was also like that but I lost the weight fast on each ocassion. You will be fine OK
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2012
@General house,
Believe y'all doing ok..I'coming from Jillan's place and she wasn't really thrilled to see me(methink out of sight out of mind grin) will check her tommorrow again,maybe she'll be more receptive.

@HG, we for fone ML as well but Agaba's big bros/aunt pa's oga sey make we proceed with "extreme caution"..
As per the goal thing,I want to end the year below 170lbs(77kg), I used to log my routine (check '09 early '10) but its the same boring stuff with almost no variations. Will do for the month of december(expecting jillian's 6w6packs and yoga meltdown dvds before the end of nov so I'll have something diff to report)

@Bebechuks,No comment!!!

@Simababe, breakfast was on point, lunch and dinner..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Saturday Log

7am----- a small mug of coffee

Exercise: 1hr 40mins
Treadmil- 25mins
Bike: 10mins (bike can be boring)
Full body Trainer : 8mins
Volley Ball: One Game: 20 mins... Yikes
The remaining time was spent of flexibility and stretching + sit ups

Brunch...... 12: 30 noon- Pap(no milk/sugar) + Akara balls... I overdid the Akara sha.. 7balls... Twas too tasty

Lunch shld be for 3pm and it'll be One fist size Wheat+ Afang soup. ( I just learnt that too)

@all.... Happy weekend

Wherris @Trimandtrendy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Saturday Log

7am----- a small mug of coffee

Exercise: 1hr 40mins
Treadmil- 25mins
Bike: 10mins (bike can be boring)
Full body Trainer : 8mins
Volley Ball: One Game: 20 mins... Yikes
The remaining time was spent on
flexibility and stretching + sit ups

Brunch...... 12: 30 noon- Pap(no milk/sugar) + Akara balls... I overdid the Akara sha.. 7balls... Twas too tasty

Lunch shld be for 3pm and it'll be One fist size Wheat+ Afang soup. ( I just learnt that too)

@all.... Happy weekend

Wherris @Trimandtrendy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
@agabal23 are you a woman?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by john11769(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
As far as i know, exercises is the best way of taking real good care of once weight and looking fit. Taking at least 6-7 glasses of clean water is very good also for those who really want to loss weight and leaved healthy and younger. walking is a very good antidotes for looking good, but how many people have the time to discipline themselves to go through all these rigorous trend. The best thing i can say here is a little bit here and a little bit they. Most importantly, learn to eat less chocolate and control your late night eating habit. Those that have some health issues might not be able to go through some physical exercises, in such case why not try some weight loss pills or programs.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
yinx007:
Wherris @Trimandtrendy

@yinx what is this obsession with Trimandtrendy na, we have not seen her since the year she started the thread or so.

Your logs are not bad at all, keep on keeping on mate.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
modath: @General house,
Believe y'all doing ok..I'coming from Jillan's place and she wasn't really thrilled to see me(methink out of sight out of mind grin) will check her tommorrow again,maybe she'll be more receptive.

As per the goal thing,I want to end the year below 170lbs(77kg), I used to log my routine (check '09 early '10) but its the same boring stuff with almost no variations. Will do for the month of december(expecting jillian's 6w6packs and yoga meltdown dvds before the end of nov so I'll have something diff to report)

I will really be looking forward to all this excitement in the month December o, pls let others take note o.

That is the way Jillian is o, you will take like 3 days before she entertains you properly and when she does that its actually time to move on.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Logs for yesterday was ok as far as I was concerned except the 56 mins P90X that I stopped short of time, my heartbeat was racing higher than normal so I had to stop maybe I was working too hard.

Was at an owambe parry today, never ate such partially-cooked-peppered rice in a long while. Took half of a 35cl coke that is a 4oz, I was sure to eye measure it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
ikekings: @agabal23 are you a woman?
why u dey ask?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hour_Glass:

@yinx what is this obsession with Trimandtrendy na, we have not seen her since the year she started the thread or so.

Hian.... I aint obsessing nah. *sobs*..... Thanks for the complement but I must confess it aint easy following a healthy diet.

Lunch was arnd 5:30pm.... Fist size of wheat and plenty veg+ 50cl water.... A slice of watermelon awaits me in case I get hungry.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hour_Glass:

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.