Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327997 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
modath: We lost him today!

M so sori 4 ur loss, may God lay him @ his bossom.may he also rest in peace. M so sorry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Alata
I know, buh I'm cleansing my bowels 4 now
@ temitak, welcome
@ all
Devil is a liar in my life. Imagine' after planning my eatin schedule 2 day, activities kp springin in
Brkfast; rice n beans , egg
Lunch n dinner; confusion.
My boss is celebratin her bd n we got food worth 500naira wif malt and cakes wif diff colours, later dz evenin my colleague is avin child dedication so na extra food n take away 4 d staff be dat.

I no know ow I go preserve am. N its gonna get spoilt. I'm guessin ama eat eat buh feel guilty
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
simababe: @Alata
I know, buh I'm cleansing my bowels 4 now
@ temitak, welcome
@ all
Devil is a liar in my life. Imagine' after planning my eatin schedule 2 day, activities kp springin in
Brkfast; rice n beans , egg
Lunch n

dinner; confusion.
My boss is celebratin her bd n we got food worth 500naira wif malt and cakes wif diff colours, later dz evenin my colleague is avin child dedication so na extra food n take away 4 d staff be dat.

I no know ow I go preserve am. N its gonna get spoilt. I'm guessin ama eat eat buh feel guilty

u can eat frm ur boss's bday food and reject that of child dedication buh collect water there..

guys its day 4 of my fast ooo and my tummy is shrinking i eat smaller portions now... infact i never believed i could go on a long fast and i aint ending it till feb 28. how are u guys doin?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
@General house,
Thank you all,with burial one gets a bit of closure,he was laid to rest today,Life goes on..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
May you be consoled and your family.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2013
Everybody stay in the vehicle.

"Where is your strength? Where is your focus? Let it burn, go down low."
In the words of Billiy Blanks during workouts.

Hope all is well @all? Let's keep keeping on so that the benefits will roll in at the end of each week.

For me I had not really been working out save jump ropes, but my diet is under strict scrutiny which is what I promised myself this year and I am doing it. I do fall out of line but I learned to always look forward to a TOMORROW on a daily basis.

@modath, are you back to base?
@barbie, are you ok?
@yinkus, how is fasting going? Are you a RCCG person? You can still log na.
@Koko, anything for us?
@ortopaz, whatzap?
@simababe, is fasting also on?
@our preggie friends, how are our little friends doing? Try to always take small walks on a daily basis, it shall be well with you.
@Agaba, I know why you vanished, its the tournament AFCON, am with you sha.
@all others I cannot remember your names, please lets bring in some life here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AltiaredFat2Fit(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2013
Abdulrazaq Jibril
Personal Fitness Trainer and Healthy Lifestyle Coach
altiaredphysique@gmail.com
@altiaredfat2fit
www.facebook.com/altiaredphysique
Philosophy
“By the inch it’s a sinch, by the yard it’s hard…” I
take this same approach towards both my personal
and my clients fitness goals.
Workouts and diets
that promise extreme weight loss in a short period
of time are doomed to fail because of the intense
commitments required for them to work. Instead, I help my clients reach their goals with realistic,
constantly evolving lifestyle changes that will
encourage lasting and significant results. My
programs are designed to teach you not only how
to workout, but also how to live a healthier
lifestyle. Whether you are looking to lose weight, exercise for better health, train for a specific sport or event, or simply to get
into shape, I have the experience, knowledge and
drive to make your goals a reality!

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2013
wow, its been a while people. I can see we are all doing well. So much has been going o here
@HG:so sorry about your loss.dont mean to remind you but cant just keep quiet over it.havent been here in a while.
@modath:so sorry about your loss. May God console your family.
@all:we(baby and mummy) are doing very well. Counting down, am 35 weeks+. Have barely 1 month to go. Yayyy, so looking forward to meeting my little one.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
@HG: I'm fine thank you, still very much in the vehicle , doing my workouts with JM and stuff but got a bit lazy with posting here... Will try and take up my logs again.
@ML: glad to hear things are going well with you and wish you a stress free delivery when the time comes, exciting!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Had no internet for 2 days so did Turbofire. Yesterday was Fire 30 (enjoyed it) and today, was Sculpt 30 with the resistance band. Felt it in my biceps grin Will be back on the shred tomorrow hopefully.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2013
@ hg, not yet started fasting until afta ma bornday, so gonna start dat on tuesday.
Lost 5kg anyway. Now 79/80kg
I tink 1ce I start d fast, its gonna help 2 buh @ all ow can I reduce my xtian mother arm, evrytyn is shrinkin xcept ma arm.

Yesterday's log
B:rice n egg wif carrots
L:carrots
D:1beloxi biscuit n 1 wafers biscuits.

Exercise:20mins walkin,2hours standing
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2013
simababe: @ all ow can I reduce my xtian mother arm, evrytyn is shrinkin xcept ma arm.

That is what you call, 'first spot to gain, last to lose'. Anyway, you can tone it up with weights, bicep curls and triceps dips. Work more muscles into it and it will def looked smaller when toned.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello People,

Ive been MIA. I have not been able to check my weight for sometime now. I recently moved to our office in prague on Tuesday and it has been snowing non-stop.I have also let down on my diet.Eating some stuff that i shouldnt have.But all in all i cant wait to get back to Naija tomorrow.Hopefully i will continue my dieting & exercising from where i stopped just in time for my wedding grin

Take care y'all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ALL,
I appreciate everyone,thanks so much for the goodwill,may we all live our lives in good health.
Life goes on,hope he finds mercy and makes it to th right place.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
kkmny81: Hello People,

I have also let down on my diet.Eating some stuff that i shouldn't have.

Take care y'all.

That, I do not like angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2013
@HG....how u dey? Yea I'm RCCG ooo, my meals ve been a lil monotonous. The fast is fine.. For the 1st 4days, I break wiv a small bowl of cornflakes n milk no sugar, then I take something light afterwards with a lot of salad and water.... For 2days now I've been breaking with grilled fish n veggie salad(d fish is like croaker... No oils) I've nt taken any swallow so far... Plus I've nt been working out either but I intend using my jump rope as frm today. One good thing I realize with the fast is, it has made me focus on other things plus I drink water and when I say water I mean like a camel.... U need to see me when I start, I'$ sure I drink up to 4l on a daily basis. Good tin shey Would bring my logs back on..

ML welcome back, me I've missed u ooo. Cnt wait to hear d good news either

@Mody... It is well
@Agaby... How far na
@barbie,and some other names I cnt rem.. I hope y'all are doin great

Sorry for the long post. Couldn't help it
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
@yinx: that's good you are breaking your daily fast with more protein than heavy carbs. There is a tendency when one fasts to break with heavy meals and try and catch up with all the meals missed in the day. One can easily eat over 1000 cals in the evening. At least you are nourishing both your soul and your body! Nice one with the water too, I'm trying to reach 3 ltrs daily and that is a challenge on its own. Take care x

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
babs2011: One can easily eat over 1000 cals in the evening.

Haba!! shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
From size 12 to size 10. Opin 2 get 2 size 8, op dat's not 2 skinny. Buh my tigh and christian mother hand reduces.
78kg though, buh wanna get to 70kg.

Not much done 2day.
@HG,taetee,modath,omoalata,ajanlekoko and others I hail ooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
simababe: From size 12 to size 10. Opin 2 get 2 size 8, op dat's not 2 skinny. Buh my tigh and christian mother hand reduces.
78kg though, buh wanna get to 70kg.

Not much done 2day.
@HG,taetee,modath,omoalata,ajanlekoko and others I hail ooo

congrats on the weight loss and more importantly inches lost. We shall all get there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
simababe: From size 12 to size 10. Opin 2 get 2 size 8, op dat's not 2 skinny.

How tall are you?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2013
Omo Alata:

Haba!! shocked

If not more sefm if one makes the wrong choices.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2013
@hg: tnks
@omo alata:5.6ft

U all are invited 2 ma birthday party ooooo. Hapibirthday 2 me. So ounje lo sure ju
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2013
simababe: @hg: tnks

U all are invited 2 ma birthday party ooooo. Hapibirthday 2 me. So ounje lo sure ju

Olojo ibi mujo o, mujo o.

Happy Baffday to you, many healthy years to come. Better food choices ahead, giant steps towards a healthy life, all in Jesus name.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
simababe: @hg: tnks

I don't know if the sizes are the same in the UK and in Nigeria. Size 8 over here would be very tiny for your height. A friend of mine visited from Lagos a couple of years ago and needed a nightie. She told me she was a size 12. I went to the shop to buy her a nightie and just knew there was no way on earth, one of her thighs would fit into a size 12. I bought her a size 16 and it was still a bit tight for her grin She kept on saying, "told you I was a size 12, told you I was a size 12" while I kept on thinking, "look at the label" grin grin

I did 30 day shred levels 1 and 2 this morning so 50 minutes worth of exercise cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
@HG: tnks
@Alata: its uk size 10
Anyow, bn eatin like mad since mornin n it continues 2mao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
@ Simababe : many happy returns to you dear!
@ omo alata: nice shredding work there cool

A new week house, lets do this thing!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
simababe:

Anyow, bn eatin like mad since mornin n it continues 2mao.

wetin happen na?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2013
babs2011:
A new week house, lets do this thing!

We will do just that, we can do it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ima2: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ima':
My baby is almost 5 months and I need to get this weight down to 60kg ASAP. Your encouragement is needed. Thanks.

You'll have to be very patient. Your baby is still young. The weight will go gradually. It's a shame our bodies can't just ping back into shape after having a baby grin You can put the baby in the pushchair and go out on walks (don't know where you live and if this is feasible). LOL.

Did 30 day shred levels 1 & 2 this morning. Tomorrow is my rest day cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mon Feb 11th

Exercise:

Brisk walk - 30 mins

Food:

B- porridge oats made with water, 1tsp peanut butter, 3 prunes, 1 tbsp milk
L-sweet potato and onion soup(165 cals) with 1 slice of wholegrain rye bread
D- 2 slices wholegrain rye bread with 1 boiled egg, little butter.
Snacks - 3 low fat crackers, 1 slice of cake
Drinks : 15 glasses water, 1 cup green tea, 1 cup of coffe with little milk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.