Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327992 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2013
Where is my love o? Valentine is here o. Agaba where are you and what are you doing to yourself?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2013
Hey house.
Had a very poor couple of days - no exercise since last Thursday.
Also had a bad weekend, food-wise. Three parties and lots of rice, turkey, and salad embarassed

Will pick it up again this week wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
AjanleKoko: Hey house.
Had a very poor couple of days - no exercise since last Thursday.
Also had a bad weekend, food-wise. Three parties and lots of rice, turkey, and salad embarassed

Will pick it up again this week wink

Draw a line under and start again. Turkey meat is good and so is salad. How much rice did you eat lol. You need carbs anyway wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hour_Glass: Where is my love o? Valentine is here o. Agaba where are you and what are you doing to yourself?
I thought you wouldn't ask.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2013
agabaI23: I thought you wouldn't ask.

Now that I did, what??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Now that I did, what??
Kiss my lips for 5 minutes and I will start talking
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omo Alata:

Draw a line under and start again. Turkey meat is good and so is salad. How much rice did you eat lol. You need carbs anyway wink

Nigerian party volume of rice embarassed
Three different parties embarassed sad cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Nigerian party volume of rice embarassed
Three different parties embarassed sad cry

At least you enjoyed the food at the time grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Did 30 day shred this morning smiley I log my food intake on Myfitnesspal. It works for me wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ALL,
Hello,waka pass.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:27am On Feb 14, 2013
I Love you all members of this thread. You have done me more good than I can quantify in the past years. I am using today to reiterate my dedication and loyalty to all member whether old or new or silent followers or those they never bone sef. I love you all as always and promise to be here till my goals, not only on weight-loss is achieved.

Thanks for everything, kisses. Take at least one dark chocolate today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Happy Val to all. Nice day
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Special offer in Lidl today (if you live near a store). I bought a balance board and 5kg kettlebell grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2013
I did 30 day shred level 3 and 30 minutes kettlebell workout (almost killed me) shocked Burnt over 800 calories in total grin

This is the workout I did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkXw9hB0Zpo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Omo Alata: Special offer in Lidl today (if you live near a store). I bought a balance board and 5kg kettlebell grin

^ As a matter of fact I was in my local Aldi ( a similar store to Lidl) last week and saw some kettle bells on special offer, I bought the 5kg one and trekked home carrying it as you have to pay for carrier bags there lol! It has been sitting in my cupboard for a week now so thank you for hitting us up with this kettlebell workout YouTube clip. Will give it a go!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
babs2011:

^ As a matter of fact I was in my local Aldi ( a similar store to Lidl) last week and saw some kettle bells on special offer, I bought the 5kg one and trekked home carrying it as you have to pay for carrier bags there lol! It has been sitting in my cupboard for a week now so thank you for hitting us up with this kettlebell workout YouTube clip. Will give it a go!

You should. Believe me, it wasn't easy smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
For those who like a challenge shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdzasJklxw
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kristana(f): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Jux seeing dz interesting thread. .am nt overweight bt stil wana lose sm weight. .so lyk wat fud am i gona avoid. .?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
kristana: Jux seeing dz interesting thread. .am nt overweight bt stil wana lose sm weight. .so lyk wat fud am i gona avoid. .?

You're allowed any food in moderation wink Good luck smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Omo Alata:

You're allowed any food in moderation wink Good luck smiley

Very good advice

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Did 30 day shred level 3 and 30 mins on my crosstrainer grin

However, I need to do an extra workout later as the fried plantain (2) and fried eggs (2) I had for lunch is very high in calories undecided and has left me very little for my dinner etc sad

Ps. Did a 30 minute kettlebell workout so hopefully burnt off some of the plantain cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
I thought this thread would be brimming with activity - healthy lifestyle should be an everyday adventure or not

Anyway, I did 30 day shred levels 2 & 3 this morning and I will be unsubscribing from this thread as it looks like I've got nothing better to do with my time grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Omo Alata: I thought this thread would be brimming with activity - healthy lifestyle should be an everyday adventure or not

Anyway, I did 30 day shred levels 2 & 3 this morning and I will be unsubscribing from this thread as it looks like I've got nothing better to do with my time grin grin

Ha!!! Madam abeg o, please don't leave o. We are all doing what we've gat to do, just busy with other weight loss sites like you do too. It's sad, my commitment a little drained here, not my fault, am just trying to work this year. Talking too much atimes, I realized I don't do but with less talk it's working for me. I just recorded some wonderful losses so far and I cannot say more.
Another thing is some of the folks are fasting in February, they eat less and prolly less exercise too.
So, omo alata do your thing and feel free to post new stuff. I enjoy every bit of it and so do all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
Agaba that is a challenge above for you o, what do you intend to do.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hour_Glass: Agaba that is a challenge above for you o, what do you intend to do.
You haven't replied my earlier challenge? Are you afraid?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Omo Alata: I thought this thread would be brimming with activity - healthy lifestyle should be an everyday adventure or not

Life sometimes gets in the way,I have not done anything to break any major sweat cos on our return home I fell ill,stress/malaria and just recovered fully. Will get back to workout from tommorrow as I have an appt @ the US embassy and the belly bloat has got to go.
As Rihanna pleaded in her song "stay",I want you to stay.
Ciao.

@HG,
I am doing great,thanks for asking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
agabaI23: You haven't replied my earlier challenge? Are you afraid?

Afraid of what? Saliva or Jayzee-like lips? Whichever one, abeg meet me for corner.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
I have an appt @ the US embassy and the belly bloat has got to go.

All the best dearie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hour_Glass:

All the best dearie
Naaahh,I'm not letting you off that easy, did you or did you not see "@HG,thanks for asking,I'm doing fineeee"..... I've bn gone too long I expected some attention!!
I have given up on Agaba cos he stays flirting with you all through without missing a beat. undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2013
modath:
Naaahh,I'm not letting you off that easily, did you or did you not see "@HG,thanks for asking,I'm doing fineeee"..... I've bn gone too long I expected some attention!!
I have given up on Agaba cos he stays flirting with you all through without missing a beat. undecided

Of course you were greatly missed now, but since you have cogent reasons, I just needed to look out for the next success story and as far as am concerned its the interview. So what have you been doing to yourself?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2013
@omo alata, are you making it real? Where una dey na?

If I may ask, tell us a likkle about your weight loss journey. You look and sound like a weight loss success story.

@all, my body aches terribly right now. I started ST again especially my triceps and biceps and the result is all over my body. I also incorporated deadlifts yesterday with some 20kg weights (heavy enough for me). I wish to walk with 10% incline today and do some weights and am out.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2013
I started a 30-minute full-body routine that I learnt on YouTube, added some kettlebell moves to the routine, and a few of the Insanity moves.
So I have been doing that since Sunday. It's kind of my quick-action routine for busy days. Pretty good, keeps me alert for the whole day. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.