Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327962 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Of course you were greatly missed now, but since you have cogent reasons, I just needed to look out for the next success story and as far as am concerned its the interview. So what have you been doing to yourself?
I have shaken off the grief,recovered from a bout of malaria +stress.yesteray moi resumed workout,running though is not for the faint hearted(pun intended)I tried to this AM after my 4wks lay off but my heart and lungs weren't having it,I wogged! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
modath:
I have shaken off the grief,recovered from a bout of malaria +stress.yesteray moi resumed workout,running though is not for the faint hearted(pun intended)I tried to this AM after my 4wks lay off but my heart and lungs weren't having it,I wogged! grin

My dear sister, just take it easy. Our bodies are the best indicators, although I have realized that atimes it seeks permission to be lazy. Today I had the challenge as always of an overzealous runner (holding the rail) and because I dint want to waste time waiting for 35 minutes to finish, I decided to lap inside the basketball court for 15 minutes, did I enjoy it? Yes, much more than being on the TM. I did some weights and I am still enjoying the endorphin flush.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La14c-9TAe8

Amazing video!!

This URL might be useful for the forum contributors from america:
www.fitnessmaniasupps.com/weight-loss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Afraid of what? Saliva or Jayzee-like lips? Whichever one, abeg meet me for corner.
Waited all day but you didn't show up
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
modath:
Naaahh,I'm not letting you off that easily, did you or did you not see "@HG,thanks for asking,I'm doing fineeee"..... I've bn gone too long I expected some attention!!
I have given up on Agaba cos he stays flirting with you all through without missing a beat. undecided
grin grin

I am, so sorry Mody. Didn't mean to hurt you.
That naughty girl just finds a way to get me occupied.

I am glad you are back and doing well.

Good luck with your interview. You will actually get the VISA anyway!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
agabaI23: grin grin

I am, so sorry Mody. Didn't mean to hurt you.
That naughty girl just finds a way to get me occupied.

I am glad you are back and doing well.

Good luck with your interview. You will actually get the VISA anyway!
All forgiven now,I hope we get it so I can see what "God's own country"really looks like outside of hollywood movies. Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
modath:
All forgiven now,I hope we get it so I can see what "God's own country"really looks like outside of hollywood movies. Thanks.
I am convinced. You will get it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ALL,
Where is everybody..I had to go rescue our thread,it was almost being washed away to the next page. This is a wellness,healthy living and positive thread,we can't let that happen!Be still my heart!!
I did Jillian's yoga meltdown,some 5+ minutes of jumprope cos two days of running @ less than my usual pace gave me DOMS, I totally agree with no reservation that running i.e moderate sprinting is a full body workout,I never knew its full potential cos I always combined strength training.

@Agaba,
Fingers crossed. angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Agaba,
Seun's site put the wrong thing,I put a smiley!!! cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
modath: @ALL,
Where is everybody..I had to go rescue our thread,it was almost being washed away to the next page. This is a wellness,healthy living and positive thread,we can't let that happen!Be still my heart!!
I did Jillian's yoga meltdown,some 5+ minutes of jumprope cos two days of running @ less than my usual pace gave me DOMS, I totally agree with no reservation that running i.e moderate sprinting is a full body workout,I never knew its full potential cos I always combined strength training.

@Agaba,
Fingers crossed. angry

Well done on that wonderful workout, I have come to love that soreness with passion, I am really missing it today because of no workout yesterday (resting my hamstring) but tonight its going to be jump rope all things being equal and resume back to the gym tomorrow. Whatever it is am doing right now, I know its werking for me grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2013
fitnessmania:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La14c-9TAe8

Amazing video!!

This URL might be useful for the forum contributors from america:
www.fitnessmaniasupps.com/weight-loss

You can follow up with this useful video:
Fast Weight Loss Tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrS708Em9jU

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2013
modath: @Agaba,
Seun's site put the wrong thing,I put a smiley!!! cheesy
No wahala or your cursor wet the wrong way.

Have a good weekend everyone. Keep on keeping fit
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Omo Alata, how far na? you no dey come again? We still waiting for ya

At the gym today, (windy rain shattered the glass of a whole side of the place) and realized they had to move to another hall entirely. Not too bad for me either 51 minutes working out my a$$ was no joke. I love every bit of it and if strong enough will do my jump rope intervals tonight. Below is the link

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/l/bljumpropecircuit.htm
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hour_Glass: @Omo Alata, how far na? you no dey come again? We still waiting for ya

Lurking wink

I'm still working out. Did another kettlebell workout this morning and 30 day shred level 3 grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Omo Alata:

Lurking wink

I'm still working out. Did another kettlebell workout this morning and 30 day shred level 3 grin

What's the weight of your kettlebell(s)?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Druss(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Welcome to the thread, I hope you are doing this for yourself and you alone..

What is your height sir?

5ft 10
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hour_Glass:

What's the weight of your kettlebell(s)?

Only 5kg smiley I'm a lightweight grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Omo Alata:

Only 5kg smiley I'm a lightweight grin

Did you say 5kg is light weight? Nada, the highest I have as weight in the house is 4kg except when at the gym sha, i dey do 10-12kg. Anyway, I am thinking of investing in kettlebells but I need to develop a great interest for it and prolly challenging workouts before, I will carry money go dash store.

Nice workout once more.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Did you say 5kg is light weight? Nada

So I'm not as weak as I thought grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
@HG & Omo Alata,
5kg is 11lbs,that one too dey ok.

@General house,
How una dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by miriam: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2013
trimandtrendy: Hi everyone, this is the daily exercise and food routine. If you are interested in joining please introduce yourself. This is an example of the introduction.

Hi, My name is Mrs Nairaland. I currently weigh 90kg, my height is 5ft 1, and i want to lose 10kg before the end of august.

After this we shall all welcome you grin grin grin grin grin

Everyday, you must type in your food and exercise log here. Remember that you cannot completely omit all foods or starve yourself for life. So its best you eat in moderation and do lots of exercise. When posting your food log, Please state the amount eaten clearly, and for the exercise, state the time. Let me paste an example for my yesterdays log (This is how you should post yours too)

Log for 10th June

7:30 am : 200 skips, 100 crunches
8:00 am 1 indomie and 1 apple
3:00pm: 2 moi moi wraps and stew
4:30 pm: jogging 20 mins, aerobics 45mins, 250 crunches
6:00pm: 1 cup of beans and one apple

Total water taken for the day: 3.5L

That was mine for yesterday. At the end of today i would post today's own.

If you guys are interested, please introduce yourself.

Lemme tell you bout myself: i am a doctor here in naija, i help people lose weight, to the best of my knowledge. If you have any questions, please ask. also, if i notice anything with your diet, i would advice you. Remember, the best way to lose weight is slow and steady. Quickfixes make you gain it back.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
@General house,
Where is efribodi? everywhere just dey one kain,una dey sabbatical? I dey kampe,saw Jillian 2x today,she and Natalie say make I help them holla @ my peeps.ciao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mon - Tae bo Advance 55mins
Tues- jogging 20mins, ab exercise 40 reps.

@Modath: I dey o, been doing my exercise just not having chance to log.tell Jillan say I go dey her place tmrw by Gods grace via 6wk6pk grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
I've finished the 30 day shred - lost 2 inches off my waist grin I'm now planning to restart Insanity shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
20 mins jogging with 10%incline (killing)
10 mins cross trainer (warm up)
7 mins stationary bike (cool down)
3x8 dead lifts using barbell with 20kg weights (pains)

Una doo ooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Started Insanity this morning. Forgotten how hard it is. I was panting heavily and that's only the fit test shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
modath: @General house,
Where is efribodi? everywhere just dey one kain,una dey sabbatical? I dey kampe,saw Jillian 2x today,she and Natalie say make I help them holla @ my peeps.ciao.

Help holla back o, dem do well. We go soon jam sha. Because of this stingy part of me, I fink I will alternate gym and workout DVDs on monthly basis, God help me, so me with the winsh go soon jam again.

Natalie is always the follow follow baby, she no fit say NO. So sorry for her, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Missed every1 like mad buh work atimes push us 2 far. Still on the train buh wif little distrations 4 almost 2weks now.@ modath gud 2 av u bak, @ all 10ks 4 kipin dz thread alive
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Omo Alata: I've finished the 30 day shred - lost 2 inches off my waist grin I'm now planning to restart Insanity shocked

Music to my ears....I Jeloosi oo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
modath:

Music to my ears....I Jeloosi oo.

Join me. I started today. Tuesdays will be my rest days smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo Alata:

Join me. I started today. Tuesdays
will be my rest days smiley

I don't have the insanity workout, I intend to buy+zumba when I do small waka outside.
I do shred & interval cardio on alternate days,what's your prog like? JM+Cardio is the holy grail.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2013
simababe: Missed every1 like mad buh work atimes push us 2 far. Still on the train buh wif little distrations 4 almost 2weks now.@ modath gud 2 av u bak, @ all 10ks 4 kipin dz thread alive

You are welcome back, we will be here waiting ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.