Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328012 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Fastens seatbelt... grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Jogging - 20 mins
Walking - 10 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by SGRACE1(m): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2013
the surest way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take daily. and vice versa if you want to gain weight
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 4:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Omo Alata:

hhmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2013
nonnyp:
hhmmmmmmmmmm

Where have you been?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2013
Hi all, this week was not as exciting like the last. TOM dealt with me a great deal but inspite of this, I tried not to be lazy at all.

35 minutes stretch + 8 minutes jump rope;
32 minutes 2 mile with Leslie;
30 minutes Ultimate Bootcamp training with Billy;
15 jump rope intervals with high knees and march in place;
54 minutes Ultimate Bootcamp training with Billy (full workout).

Episodes of overeating between Tuesday and Friday, came out of the rut this morning.

Tomorrow is Palm Sunday, I intend walking/dancing tomorrow, I have not done that since childhood. I did it for the excitement then but tomorrow it's for health and fitness.

Catch you guys and wish me luck.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2013
@HG,
Thx for keeping this thread alive. Well done smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
modath: @HG,

Did I remind you that Jillian is wicked? I just saw level one and two of 6 weeks six packs.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2013

Thx love, I always feel indebted. How preparation na? Wetin pain me pass are my kiddos wey no dey follow una. Safe trip when una go sha. I will give you a call soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hi house, miss u guys.
Work has bn stressful cos som1 left frm my dept, buh not withstandin walkin is d only xercise I do cos even afta leavin office, I still go 2 my fashion designin shop 2 work in d evenin so dat active 4 me alone.
Still fluctuatin btw 77/78kg buh bn eatin seriozly tru out last wk cos of my antibiotics tablet buh still in d race a bit. Just checkin on my NL family. Do takie. @hg n modath, u guys are realy kipin it real. Kudos
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg let's kp d thread going. Miss you guys
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by olaleke1(m): 4:08am On Mar 25, 2013
CUT DOWN ON YOUR FOOD EXCESSES,AND USE TRANSDERMAL TREATMENT,THE MOST HIGHLY SOUGHT TECHNOLOGY-BASED WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS WHATSOEVER HEALTH MEDICATION. MORE INFO? PLEASE,CALL 08035451250
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
This place is too quiet for comfort o, hope all is well with everyone.

Is it that folks are not working out or just lazy to log minutes. I am so sorry about this, it is a reason I always discourage this sprint spirit-like weight loss trip. You get exhausted after a while and if not careful, you will collapse before you know it.

In another sense, life always gets in the way and if one is not careful you relax and keep gaining all the weight loss. Either way, I think what we miss is spice.

Spice it up, make is interesting, make it fun. Go for challenges, try new things, learn to move and tell others how you are feeling. It had helped me a lot this year and am not regretting it, my last lowest weigh-in was 74.8kg, I feel light and I keep adjusting my dresses. What am trying to bring out of this is the fact that the power to do it is inside you, please I don't want you to give up. Even when life and its hussles are the challenges. Let us try to face it with a healthy living.

Last week, I was mad with my friend and instead of sitting down to whine, I went in to kickboxing with Billy. I put my friendz imaginary face on the wall, and did all the stuff and attitude with it. When I came out I was better. You get what I mean now, like that.

The challenge I am posing for all who had not worked out in a week is this:

1 set = 50 jumping jacks + 3 burpees (with or without pushups), try to do as many sets as you can lets us hear it by tomorrow or whenever you do it before the week runs out. Please do it o.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
@HG,
Apologies, will start logging from tomorrow cos I didn't do anything yesterday and today.Life got in the way,I am happy to report a kg loss.
You have also spurred me with your current weight. Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Bonsoir ma famille, comment allez vous, je suis desole parce que, mon travaille est grave. Ok... Enough of french, guys I need some serz spanking, 3kg has climbed up d scales, my catering classes aint helping cuz it seems like I'm addicted to flour, pastries et al, I pity myself and workouts aint impressive one bit. I need help oo. Nt ready to blow up like "bo-full"

All I did today was 19 sit ups( thx to an app I downloaded), and 10mins walk, the only correct food I had today was 3 slices of bread and 2 serving spoons of beans... Every other thing that crossed my lips was pastries.. E jo oo, e ma wo mi n'iran. Nah shame no gree me post my logs ooo. Those are my tales
How una dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2013
Apologies, will start logging from tomorrow cos I didn't do anything yesterday and today.Life got in the way,I am happy to report a kg loss.
You have also spurred me with your current weight. Thanks.

Congrats on the weight loss, we shall get there surely. Get your "snickers" back on and get moving.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2013
yinx007: Bonsoir ma famille, comment allez vous, je suis desole parce que, mon travaille est grave. Ok... Enough of french, guys I need some serz spanking, 3kg has climbed up d scales, my catering classes aint helping cuz it seems like I'm addicted to flour, pastries et al, I pity myself and workouts aint impressive one bit. I need help oo. Nt ready to blow up like "bo-full"

All I did today was 19 sit ups( thx to an app I downloaded), and 10mins walk, the only correct food I had today was 3 slices of bread and 2 serving spoons of beans... Every other thing that crossed my lips was pastries.. E jo oo, e ma wo mi n'iran. Nah shame no gree me post my logs ooo. Those are my tales
How una dey?

Pastry can be deadly yinkus (those are my words o), especially on this honourable journey, you need to find a way out of it sha.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Pastry can be deadly yinkus (those are my words o), especially on this honourable journey, you need to find a way out of it sha.

HG, my dear, its like an addiction maybe cuz i'm the one baking them. i'm snapping outta it ASAP. Thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thursday:

Jogging - 28 mins
Walking - 10 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
@HG,
*Finished in about 50mins*
Circuit 1 &2 of level one and level 2 of shred,5 mins of "super fast" jump rope, planned to round it off with yoga meltdown but gave up after 2 minutes,cos the poses were just not doable today, it's supposed to be "relaxing" but I don't think Jillian knows the meaning of that word.
Thanks HG for motivating me,I know that what I did today was just cos I had to log as promised(& I have grown beyond fooling myself) so I got off my butt.

@barbie,
How body? Long time.

@yinka,
Even if we scold you till we are blue in the face;unless we are physically present where you are, you are still go do YOU!!! So weigh the options and make your choices. There are days/weeks that I give up as well but I know there is no one that can seal my lips or run with my body so I slap myself out of my lethargy & get a move on.
Yinka,an alcoholic shouldn't work behind a bar, that's my 2k.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
@modath: I dey o, glad to see you and Jillian are still frenemies' lol! I know that yoga meltdown no be the relaxing type of yoga, trust Jillian to still try and whipp ones butt with yoga grin
Hg: thanks for motivating us dear, i appreciate it and in my case it is really needed...
Yinx, that's a tough one cos my strategy is avoidance, I have a thing with white bread and pastries so I don't buy them into the home..out of sight out of mind.. How long left on the course? A sure test of your will power.

Take care all x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Happy Easter loosers
Well done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:45am On Mar 29, 2013
agabaI23: Happy Easter loosers
Well done

Are you avoiding me or somethn? I see you in other threads, i no gud o.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:56am On Mar 29, 2013
agabaI23: Happy Easter loosers
Well done
Hour_Glass:

Of course he is avoiding you lipsrsealed, didn't I warn you not to give up the "cookie" so easily Anyway I have removed his name from the folks that are getting easter fura de nunu. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hour_Glass:

No I am not hun. How can I avoid you now that you have turned to figure 8 after sticking with you those days I had to push you in order pass through the door cool

Mody,
Get me yughort ready. You did well to remove my name from fura list.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
To all,
It is better to replace the pain of sickness with the pleasant pain of exercise . To be fit is to healthy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
Friday workout:

Billy Blanks 'This is Tae bo' dvd - 48 mins

Happy Easter house!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2013
agabaI23: No I am not hun. How can I avoid you now that you have turned to figure 8 after sticking with you those days I had to push you in order pass through the door cool

Mody,
Get me yughort ready. You did well to remove my name from fura list.
grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2013
Friday 29th Jan.
Same as thursday 28th,added 5hrs of bush(tomato,yam,fresh produce etc) market waka,still in PAIN!Will skip hard core workout today;would have done Yoga meltdown if it had been what can be called "Relaxing" but since JM doesn't mess around,will just take a gentle walk.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2013
I can see the hard-hearted are here already. I love it when we do it the hard way, well done barbie and modath. It is always a source of inspiration for me.

Anyway, my week had not been too bad afterall, in the order of days:

3 hours walking/dancing at Palm Sunday Walk (was I sore? It was something else)

17 minutes Jump Rope + Burpees

55 minutes walk

83 minutes (13 minutes Jump Rope + Burpees + 70 minutes P90X Back and Base/Ab Ripper) That was my hit for the week.

17 minutes Jump Rope + Burpees and 32 minutes walk away the pounds.

19 minutes walk away the pounds + 17 mins JR + burpees.

This week, I hit 1000 fitness minutes in the month of March yesterday. I did that exactly one year back, I am determined to try meet this every month in the next quarter of the year. I am doing all this as a form of NSVs, I am not stepping on the weekly scale anymore, it's a monthly thing now so I need other things to measure my progress.

Speaking of Jillian and Yoga, I know nothing easy will ever come out of that woman. In fact early I was reading the reviews of this Yoga Meltdown online and they all complained of this modath, saying there was actually nothing relaxing about the Yoga. I am not surprised one bit, I hope she doesn't kill her fans, lol. I have gotten 6W6P for more than 2 weeks but too scared to even try it, anytime I am reviewing it, I know my abs go hear am for one week whenever I gather courage to work it out.

Too much talk, celebrate tomorrow and next with fitness and good food judgement on your mind.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2013
Hun, are you avoiding me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.