Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328680 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2009
monring:: 500 situps 100 squats, nil cardio cos of my leg

bfast: 1 moi moi
Lunch: beans and plantain
dinner: Fruit salad

Total water: 4L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by cold(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2009
trimandtrendy:

monring:: 500 situps 100 squats, nil cardio cos of my leg

bfast: 1 moi moi
Lunch: beans and plantain
dinner: Fruit salad

Total water: 4L
500 sit ups shocked shocked this is so unneccessary.U can do a 100 sit ups in different positions and still get the desired results
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
10th July
Exercise - 1000 skips, 50 squats, 50 situps, 17 pushups

Food
b/fast - 4slices of bread and quaker oats (i woke up very very hungry)
lunch - 3 kemps cracker biscuits and a cup of tea
supper - jollof rice and veg with smoked fish

Water - 3L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:14am On Jul 12, 2009
@ trim

500 sit ups ? ki lo de ? dat one na die for me oo .I no fit do 50 sef. Take am easy oo my sister grin

Excercise : 550 skips, swimming for an hour plus, 50 squats, 50 press ups , 20 sit ups and was on my air climber for 30min.

Breakfast : water melon
Lunch: One banana and few strawberries
Dinner : Boiled plantain and veg stew/fish

Water : 3L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 2:25am On Jul 13, 2009
Exercise : joggin/walkin for an hour, swimmin for like an hour, 500 skips, 50 squats

Breakfast : a slice of bread and half (whole wheat) / boiled shrimps
Lunch : bean/corn and dodo
Dinner: boiled plantain and veg stew/fish

Water : 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 4:05am On Jul 14, 2009
Excercise : walkin/running 1hr,400 skips , 100 squats, air climbing for 30mins

Breakfast : A loaf of whole grain bread and egg white
Lunch : water lemon and strawberries
Dinner : rice and chicken

Water : 2.5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2009
Exercise -
Morning - walk 30 mins, lifted heavy gas cylinder for 10mns cheesy
Evening - 10 mins hard dancing, 27 push ups, 74 sit ups, 60 squats and 500 skips

Food
B/fast - nil(locked myself out of the house embarassed )
Lunch - wite rice and fish stew
Dinner - Boiled unripe plantain and fish stew
Snack- one digestive fibre active biscuit

Water - 3.5L

Where is everybody?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Ejadamen

impressive water intake, i hardly take up to a litre of water because of this rainy season.

yesterday's log

exercise----- nil (except you count walking and stair climbing) embarassed

breakfast---rice and stew+fish

lunch------- nil

dinner---- amala+ ewedu

snack in between---- nil

total water consumed---- <1 litre embarassed

hope to summon enough courage to check my weight soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
dominique:

@Ejadamen

impressive water intake, i hardly take up to a litre of water because of this rainy season.

grin grin ;DYou have no idea how many trips i took to the loo cos of that water cheesy but it really helps me from getting hungry too much.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2009
Been ages  cheesy
Yesterdays log :
30 sit-ups
danced galala . . 30 minutes  tongue
B/F=corn flakes
Lunch=a pack of indomie,scrambled eggs,orange and carrot juice.
Cyling :40 minutes
More galala dance steps:20 minutes
Dinner:Roasted Tilipia Fish.
50 squats.
1.2 litres of water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2009
Exercise : 500 skips, 100 squats, 20 sit ups, 50 press ups,45 mins swimming, walking and jogging for like 2hrs.

Breakfast : A pear

Lunch : bean and dodo

dinner : nil

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2009
Exercise - nil

Food
B/fast - 1 pack indomie(super pack) and 1 boiled egg
Lunch - 2 wraps of moinmoin and 350ml low fat strawberry yoghurt
Dinner - White rice and fish stew and cucumber
Snack - 1 digestive fibre active biscuit

Water - 3L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kingsaf(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
Fast Weight Loss Tips: 3 Sexy Ways to Fast Weight Loss Success
Although there's an abundance of fast weight loss tips available, it can be a workout in itself to find the ones that will work for you. Here are 3 proven tips that are sure to give you an upper hand on fighting the battle of the bulge.
Battling excess fat can be a war that's hard to win. Although there's an abundance of fast weight loss tips available, it can be a workout in itself to find the ones that will work for you.

But don't despair! Here are 3 proven fast weight loss tips that are sure to give you an upper hand on fighting the battle of the bulge.

Tip # 1: Eat Right.

While most dieters gawk at this tip, here's how eating right can taste good at the same time! Use artificial sweeteners in sweet-tasting drinks such as lemonade instead of sugar. Substitute that hot fudge on your favorite sundae with an all-fruit topping instead. Not only will the dessert still taste great, you'll enjoy the sweet success of watching the pounds melt away.

Tip # 2: Enjoy Your Exercise.

Let's be honest. Although exercise is one of the most important of all fast weight loss tips, workout plans can be boring. Do you really use that gym equipment that's in your garage? How about that aerobics program that you signed up for?

Why not "jazz" up your exercise routine by doing something you would enjoy? Take a dance class or play your long forgotten childhood sport. While you may not win MVP, you'll definitely be scoring points with the scale.

www.bestweightsupplents..com for more info
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
15-7-2009

jogging: 25min and some secs (cant remember)
dips: 50
squats: 50
skipping: 200
abs: 50 plus some other resistant workout for abs

food: cereal
fruits: 3 bananas, 2 apples
snacks: rice cakes + houmous
Liquid: 1L of ribenna, 1l of water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 4:34am On Jul 16, 2009
Excercise : running/walking for an hour

Breakfast : waterlemon

Lunch : rice and turkey

Dinner : An apple

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2009
Exercise - nil cry

Food
Brunch - 2 boiled unripe plantain and fish stew and a cup of tea(lipton)
Lunch - 5 digestive fibre active biscuit embarassed and a glass of warm milk
Dinner - 1 super pack indomie, 1 boiled egg and cucumber

Water - approx 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
Where is everybody? Even trim has abandoned the thread. angry angry
Today
Food
B/fast - 2 pcs of yam and fried egg(1) and tomatoes
Lunch - White rice and tomato sauce,half a cucumber and 1 boiled egg
Dinner - 5 spoons of beans
Water - 3.5L

Exercise
28 push-ups, 75 sit ups, 65 squats, 20 crunches and 50 other abs exercises.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
Yesterdays log:
Cycling:30 minutes
abs workout:15 mins
squat:40
some cool salsa steps:30 mins
Food:
B/F:2 red apples.
Lunch:couscous.
Dinner:Vegie salad,chicken.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:21am On Jul 17, 2009
Exercise : 700 skips, 100 squats ,20 sit ups, 50 push ups, Air climbing for 45mins.

Breakfast : A slice of bread and half spoon mayonnise

Dinners : grapes and plums

water : 2.5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
17-7-2009

jogging: 23min
dips: 60
squats: 80
skipping: 300

food: cereal, mixed vegetable
snacks: rice cakes + houmous
Liquid: 1L of ribenna, Plenty water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 18, 2009
To keep fit:

today, kinda woke up late. . . . . cheesy
So I started lated.

12:30p.m  ate dannon light and fit yogurt (66 calories)

12:45- 1:00 - walked to Recreational and sports center (15 mins exercise be that o)

1:00 - 1:45 worked out in the gym. Mostly just sat and stare  grin grin

3 regular bottles of water today
1 bottle of tropical orange juice

[s]Or the time might be wrong sef. Woke up so late lipsrsealed embarassed[/s]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2009
Exercise : walk/run an hr ,500 skips ,30 min swimming and 20 min air climbing.

Breakfast : water melon,grapes,strawberries and oranges

Lunch : rice and salmon fish

Dinner : nil ( seems to av problem with dinner angry)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2009
17/07/09
Exercise - walk 1 hour
Food
Bfast - beans and custard
Lunch - yam porridge
Dinner - J/rice,smoked fish and lots of cucumber

Water - approx 2.5 L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
Yesterday
50 sit-ups,20 squats,danced almost all nite long.
Food log:
B/F:carrots
Lunch:Eba and Okro soup,handful of olives
Dinner:a piece of chicken and fresh orange juice.
water:1.3 Litres
Checked weight:still at 63kg,height:1.8M,MBI:19.4 embarassed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:57am On Jul 20, 2009
18 July 2009

Exercise : 1000 skips , 50 press ups ,100 sqauts and 30 min Air climbing

Breakfast : nil

Lunch : J/rice and chicken

Dinner : Oranges

Water : 2L

19 July 2009

Exercise : walkin and runin for an hour.

Breakfast : plums,grapes and oranges

Dinner : Oranges

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
morning nil exercise
breakfast: 1 big snail
lunch: macroni and ground beef
dinner: moi moi
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
Morning: Dannon light and fit yogurt
Afternoon- Vanilla bean frappicino

I'm yet to have a solid meal undecided
No gym today, so I'll have to minimize my calories intake.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:48am On Jul 21, 2009
Exercise : Joggin and walkin for an hr, squat 100 and 50 press ups

Breakfast : grapes and plums

Lunch : A slice of whole grain bread

Dinner : A pear

Water : 1.5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 21, 2009
. . . .continuing

I don't keep track of the amount of bottled water I drink.er
But I sure drink a lotta wat

Diner:
eba n okra soup.

More yogurt

A handcup of honey roasted peanuts

2 chocolate chip cookies

banana muffin.

Oh yea, I'm sooooo outta control! cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2009
As of 1:00 pm

2 bottles of water
Breakfast: Dannon Light and Fit yogurt and Vanilla Frap.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Hauwa1: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
u have had ur one day calories from that eba and okra or muffin alone
well done oo gator grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 22, 2009
*Hauwa*:

u have had ur one day calories from that eba and okra or muffin alone
well done oo gator grin
rotfl. cheesy
Last night, I just didnt care abt calories, I was chopping that thing like no man's business grin grin

FL Gators:

As of 1:00 pm

2 bottles of water
Breakfast: Dannon Light and Fit yogurt and Vanilla Frap.
Dinner: Subway
Bottled water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.