Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328669 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:09am On Jul 22, 2009
Exercise : 500 Skips, 100 squats , 50 press ups

Breakfast : plums

Lunch : Rice and turkey

Dinner : Watermelon

Water : 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy, se o wa ni army ni?
5000 skips, 100 squats, 50 press ups? Nitori kini? cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by maedan(f): 4:34am On Jul 22, 2009
trimandtrendy, wow, anyone who can do more than 200-250 sit-ups a day deserves my respect! I used to do this number in my fit days cheesy. But now to do even 20 in the morning na dyyyeee. Keep it up, nice thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
FL Gators:

amosexy, se o wa ni army ni?
5000 skips, 100 squats, 50 press ups? Nitori kini? cheesy

Iyoo awe gbomi ree oooo   grin ( I hope say I speak am well )

I didnt do 5000 skips oo abi u don too consume your Eba Iyan and okra ni ?  tongue
I really wish i could do up to dat thou.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
wow. amosexy seems to be the only very motivated person here. keep it up. how many kgs down are you now dear?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
amosexy:

Iyoo awe gbomi ree oooo grin ( I hope say I speak am well )

I didnt do 5000 skips oo abi u don too consume your Eba Iyan and okra ni ? tongue
I really wish i could do up to dat thou.
mii ti gbo o. kesi wahala, aunty. grin cheesy
Do your thing jare wink

@Post
Morning: Sub w/ bottle of water
Bottle of water b/w classes.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2009
Exercise: Walking/running 1hr, swimming 30min , 100 squats and 45 min air climbing

Breakfast : Watermelon
Lunch : Bean/Corn and dodo
Dinner : lettuce without dressin

@Trim

Longtime sis,hope u gud ? I decided nt to check my weight untill ending of the month bt i know i'm few pounds down.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2009
Hi people, long time no see,

I have really slacked o! though i have been excercising, i have beeen eating just as much, embarassed, i feel so bad, and i just hate myself, I do very well wen am back home but during the day at work, i just find myself eating all the wrong foods.For the past 1 week, i have been eating rice and chicken every afternoon, I skip dinner completely sometimes but i find myself binging,, The result is i havent lost any weight at all but i havent gained any either, i donno wat to do, Trim, i need ur advice now

22/7/09

Food log

Morning, oat and evaporated milk

Afternoon, Jollof rice and chicken

Dinner, Breadfruit and Boiled fish

What is the calorie content in A regular portion of jollof rice and fried chicken from a fasfood

What abt bread fruit, do u guys know anything abt how healthy it is,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
yesterdays log

morn: 600 skips
beans and green tea

lunch: 1 cup of rice

dinner: vegetable soup

total water for the day 3 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
uchey:

Hi people, long time no see,

I have really slacked o! though i have been excercising, i have beeen eating just as much, embarassed, i feel so bad, and i just hate myself, I do very well wen am back home but during the day at work, i just find myself eating all the wrong foods.For the past 1 week, i have been eating rice and chicken every afternoon, I skip dinner completely sometimes but i find myself binging,, The result is i havent lost any weight at all but i havent gained any either, i donno wat to do, Trim, i need ur advice now

22/7/09

Food log

Morning, oat and evaporated milk

Afternoon, Jollof rice and chicken

Dinner, Breadfruit and Boiled fish

What is the calorie content in A regular portion of jollof rice and fried chicken from a fasfood

What abt bread fruit, do u guys know anything abt how healthy it is,

I dunno what breadfruit is o. fast food rice and chiken contains loads of calories but you cant really quantify the amount because it depends on the way they cook thier own. but average jollof rice should be about 500-600 calories (the way i cook mine) per cup. by the time you add thier fried chicken with all the oils, it should be going up to seven or eighthundred. but like i said, you cant really quantify since it is made there and you dont know their ingredients.

As for the binge eating, you need to stop skipping meals, because there is a tendency to overeat once you skip a meal. just try and take in small food. As per the rice, you cant avoid it for the rest of your life. so what you should do is to eat it, but in little amounts. Stick to nothing more than one cup of rice.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2009
Execise : nil

Breafast : 3 tangarins
Lunch : A whole tilapia fish
Dinner : Watermelon

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2009
Yesterday's log :
Sit-up:30,Cycling:20 minutes,danced salsa:40,squats:20
Food :
BF;an apple
Lunch;small serving of eba and ofe akpuru-akpu egusi
Dinner:some scrambled eggs and guava juice.
Water:1.3L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 1:50am On Jul 25, 2009
Exercise : 750 skips, 100 squats , 50 press ups, 30 min swimmin and 45 min air climbin.

Breakfast : Plums
Lunch : boiled plantain / turkey and vegetable
Dinner : orange,watermelon and pear

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2009
Yeterdays log:
30 sit-ups,crunches and abs work-out for 45 minutes,dancing:3 hrs shocked
Food:
b/f:nil
Lunch:stockfish peppersoup and agidi.
Dinner:a piece of chicken,half glass of irish cream.
water:1.2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2009
ifyalways:

Yeterdays log:
30 sit-ups,crunches and abs work-out for 45 minutes,dancing:3 hrs shocked
Food:
b/f:nil
Lunch:stockfish peppersoup and agidi.
Dinner:a piece of chicken,half glass of irish cream.
water:1.2L

dancing three hours? and irish cream? girl were u clubbing? lol
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2009
lol,Yes.all na exercise and trying to keep fit. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2009
Exercise : Skips 300 , squats 100 ,push ups 50 and 45min air climbin

Breakfast : Rice/dodo and veg
Lunch : Little plantain chips
Dinner : Little noodles and shrimps

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2009
Yeterday's log:
40 sit-ups,swimming:30 mins,crunches and some other abs :20 mins
Food:
Bf:Nil
snack:some crackers,coke
Lunch:rice and snail stew.
Dinner:an apple.
wud weigh-in morrow,water in-take:1.3L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 1:58am On Jul 27, 2009
Exercise :: 500 skips, 100 squats and 30min dancing

Breakfast : An apple
Lunch : bean/corn
Dinner :little poundo/veg

Water : 2.5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hi all. Yes yes yes i know i have slacked embarassed but there's a good reason for that cheesy. I can't skip and jump anymore cry so Trimandtrendy or anyone else please what exercises can a pregnant woman do? grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by pinemelon: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
Trimandtrendy,

pls can i have your email address so that i can send a mail to you. The reason for this is that, i have noticed the purpose of this thread and i wont want to distract the members. I will join when i have something to contribute. lol

thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ejadamen:

Hi all. Yes yes yes i know i have slacked embarassed but there's a good reason for that cheesy. I can't skip and jump anymore cry so Trimandtrendy or anyone else please what exercises can a pregnant woman do? grin
Congrats ooooo cool
Long brisk walks and swimming(did that while preggie),heard u can also do stationary cycling.
@Topic,Yesterdays log
danced:30 mins,sit up:50,cycling:20 mins
Food log:
BF:cold tea
Late Lunch:Isi ewu and palmmy.
Dinner:boiled yam and hot pepper,red oil sauce.
water:1.4L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ejadamen:

No wonder, i tot u gave up on exercise  smiley.I really happy for you sis  cool grin.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
amosexy:

No wonder, i tot u gave up on exercise  smiley.I really happy for you sis  cool grin.
Nah, would have been competing with you in skipping otherwise. Thanks.

ifyalways:

Congrats ooooo cool
Long brisk walks and swimming(did that while preggie),heard u can also do stationary cycling.
Good! I can continue with my swimming then. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
Congrats Ejadamen!!!. They have said it all, brisk walking would do. thirty mins daily is good enough. Congrats once again o. Abeg no skipping o! and make sure you register for antenatal oh. Go to Absuth!!!

@pinemelon, it is trimandtrendy@gmail.com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2009
trimandtrendy:

Congrats Ejadamen!!!. They have said it all, brisk walking would do. thirty mins daily is good enough. Congrats once again o. Abeg no skipping o! and make sure you register for antenatal oh. Go to Absuth!!!
Those people are always going on strike. I have a nurse friend there and she told me that as they were about to embark on this their latest strike, they had to take out babies from incubators shocked so no thank u. That antenatal sounds scary but i'll register this weekend. Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
Ejadamen:

Those people are always going on strike. I have a nurse friend there and she told me that as they were about to embark on this their latest strike, they had to take out babies from incubators shocked so no thank u. That antenatal sounds scary but i'll register this weekend. Thanks.
Ante natal is cool esp for first timers.Pls do try and start one. wink
@Topic,No exercise,cramps all over. sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2009
bkfast: Beans
Lunch: boiled plaintain and vegetable
dinner: 1 cup of rice

nil exercise today. no time
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
Yesterde
Exercise : 500 skips,100 squats and 60 min swimming

Breakfast : oge and moimoi
Lunch : An apple
Dinner : Rice and fish

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2009
daing!!! i feel so ahamed right now as am going through every body's log. . . not been exercising like before, most def not been eating right embarassed embarassed

Yesterday's log

exercise: 15 mins jogging, 20 situps, 50 crunches embarassed
breakfast: small portion of beans
lunch: nil
dinner: toast bread+ margerine
snack in between: chocolate cookies embarassed
water consumed: approx 1.5L

still not summoned the courage to check my weight, but i'm sure i've gained a couple of kilos embarassed cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 12:26am On Jul 30, 2009
28/07/09 : 750 skips ,100 squats ,50 press ups and 30 min dancing

Breafast : moimoi
Lunch : grapes
Dinner : water melon

Water : 1.5L

29/07/09 : 600 skips , 100 squats, 50 press ups and 45 min swimmin

Breakfast : orange/watermelon
Lunch : moimoi
Dinner: boiled plantain/veg stew

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
morning: 400 skips
Breakfst: 1 cup of cofee and 2 bananas
Luch: vegetable and water melon
dinner: meat in pepper sauce

fluids: 3L out of which included 1 bottle of La sadcasera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.