Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) (6197 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 6 Ways To Peacefully End A Toxic Relationship / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 30, 2015
DikSin:
Hello good people,
The topic is well self explanatory, so I'm not gonna bore you with irrelevant details.

I've been dating this girl since mid July 2015.
I told her right from the onset we cannot be together for long and she agreed.

From the look of things now, she seems to be getting to deep; I mean she's kinda taking it Above Ground Level and I don't want that.

Now, how do I halt the relationship without hurting her cos we really are cool just that I don't want to waste time of her life, believing and hoping I'll someday have a change of mind & make her my woman for life.

Lots of wounded hearts are out there already, I don't want to make another, please help.

Thank you. kiss
Pls. How do you make a DIAGNOSIS of a WOUNDED HEART . .. ?
I expect some one whose heart is bleeding, to suffer at least cardiac arrest. Rather U see the acclaimed Heart broken eating Shawarma and demanding for take home.

Pls. When did Shawarma and materials things become the first line treatment for BROKEN HEARTS..?

PLS. Mr. Man relieve yourself and go.
MOST Nigerian ladies don't fall in LOVE again. It ended in the late 90's.
They value a MAN with a big televison over a man with a HUGE vision.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2015
realdee44:
Thank god its above ground level & not below sea level. It would have been serious if it was below sea level.

My advice just seat her down & tell her it won't work out & you want to end things try to give her reasons why it won't work between you both.

Finally, idiot! Don't ever go into a relationship or affair with a lady you don't intend to marry. See how you want to hurt a good heart now stupid boy. Don't repeat this things again oh wicked soul.
In stead of appreciating him for being bold enough to come up with this swiftly, u rather decided to open the PANDORAS BOX.
now since U have sense... pls. answer these
1) what's the essence of dating.. .?
2) Must we end up with whom we date. .?
3) what IF the Lady had dumped him prior to this..?
4) why do LADIES like u see dating as marriage..?
5) why are Ladies like u, perpetually confused..?
6) what do ladies like U really want...?
7) Don't u know that the closer to a person, the more revealing the real self becomes real. .?
cool Don't u know that a Good lady may come from a very bad home..? Can u allow ur brother marry from there..?
9) Do you now have sense. .?
10) Now u see who the REAL EEDIOT is... ? .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by realdee44(f): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:

In stead of appreciating him for being bold enough to come up with this swiftly, u rather decided to open the PANDORAS BOX.
7) Don't u know that the closer to a person, the more revealing the real self becomes real. .?
cool Don't u know that a Good lady may come from a very bad home..? Can u allow ur brother marry from there..?
hahahaha
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by drberry(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:

shocked shocked Finishing move... grin Guy you too much.. 2 bottles of soured kunu for you. grin
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Mcslize: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
DikSin:

I've tried that so many times... I think it'd make more sense if I let her know that I can't be with her any more

Good that seems perfect too. Do that then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 6 Things You Should Always Do After Sex / Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.