Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) (6203 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 6 Ways To Peacefully End A Toxic Relationship / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

Sex is your point of leaving

I hate u dan any one can hate u trust me

No!
You don't get it...
I respect her. Forcing her to do crazy stuffs with me could be more dangerous than ABUSE.

She's just 21... Don't want to slow her life for no good reason; the earlier the better embarassed cry ;(
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

looooool she don set time table collect ur copy so u wont b late cos wether u like it or not sex will happen on mondays wether u around or not tongue
shocked so.. That's what you'll do?!

This is a lesson!
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

No!
You don't get it...
I respect her. Forcing her to do crazy stuffs with me could be more dangerous than ABUSE.

She's just 21... Don't want to slow her life for no good reason; the earlier the better embarassed cry ;(
Then open up to her that u want to let her go sure it wud b painful to her just let her kno she wud move on cry cry
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
shocked so.. That's what you'll do?!

This is a lesson!

looooooool cant deprive my husband of that

M just imagining for u
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

Then open up to her that u want to let her go sure it wud b painful to her just let her kno she wud move on cry cry

I will do so.
This is the first time I'd ever intiate a break-up... So painful to my heart but I have no choice. ;(
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

I will do so.
This is the first time I'd ever intiate a break-up... So painful to my heart but I have no choice. ;(

cry cry tink bou it deeply before u do

So u dont loose a rare gem gettin it bck wont b easy

I wish u goodluck smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by theMusicNerd(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2015
sinaj:
Jux remind her of d agreement shikena!

Girls r trying tho.
Wots d need of going into a relationship wen d guy has no feeling for you.

Smh! sad

Maybe because she's lonely?
Maybe because she actually likes the guy and hopes that he'd fall for her too? That's courage
Maybe because she's curious
Mabe because she wants to, its her choice

1 Like

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Emac34: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Y will i even end a relationship with a good girl...wen good ladies
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Emac34: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Y will i even end a relationship with a good girl...wen good ladies ar hard to fined
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Emac34:
Y will i even end a relationship with a good girl...wen good ladies ar hard to fined

Would you rather I waste her time and have her cry "he jilted me" after all this time undecided

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by realdee44(f): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

Yes ma, I won't do it again.

You need to see my thick big head, malnurished lips, big tommy and tinny waist...

Thanks for the big aunty's reprimanding though
good

1 Like

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Emac34: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

Would you rather I waste her time and have her cry "he jilted me" after all this time undecided
cry
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by hoebamaa(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Go to your bank and withdrawn 10k,Invite her to your place,fu^ck her,take her out for shopping and break the news to her.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2015
hoebamaa:
Go to your bank and withdrawn 10k,Invite her to your place,fu^ck her,take her out for shopping and break the news to her.

Are you serious?
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Davidovinci(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm not in support of breaking a good girl's heart..... The best thing to do; it's to let the relationship die a natural death.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Mcslize: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
Hello good people,
The topic is well self explanatory, so I'm not gonna bore you with irrelevant details.

I've been dating this girl since mid July 2015.
I told her right from the onset we cannot be together for long and she agreed.

From the look of things now, she seems to be getting to deep; I mean she's kinda taking it Above Ground Level and I don't want that.

Now, how do I halt the relationship without hurting her cos we really are cool just that I don't want to waste time of her life, believing and hoping I'll someday have a change of mind & make her my woman for life.

Lots of wounded hearts are out there already, I don't want to make another, please help.

Thank you. kiss

Try this: It does works perfectly if u apply it well. To make a girl forget u do not contact her. Do not call nor chat with her on facebook or whatsapp. Majority of gals if u do not initiate conversation with them they won't on their own be the first to strike up a conversation. With that u can keep her off. Do just that she will forget about u in no time if truly u don't want her to fall deeper in love with u.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Fraih(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why enter a relationship that's going nowhere??!
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mcslize:

Try this: It does works perfectly if u apply it well. To make a girl forget u do not contact her. Do not call nor chat with her on facebook or whatsapp. Majority of gals if u do not initiate conversation with them they won't on their own be the first to strike up a conversation. With that u can keep her off. Do just that she will forget about u in no time if truly u don't want her to fall deeper in love with u.

I've tried that so many times... I think it'd make more sense if I let her know that I can't be with her any more
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Davidovinci:
I'm not in support of breaking a good girl's heart.....
The best thing to do; it's to let the relationship die a natural death.

What if "natural death" fails? undecided
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

I've tried that so many times... I think it'd make more sense if I let her know that I can't be with her any more

Its better smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fraih:
Why enter a relationship that's going nowhere??!

"We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Fraih(f): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

"We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

So I'll see that this is going no where and still be willing to proceed? Never!
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fraih:

So I'll see that this is going no where and still be willing to proceed? Never!

I don't get it...

You have the choice to contribute positively or keep on blaming me for doing what I had to do at this stage of my life. #TheChoiceIsYours
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DopeBoiRapy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
Hello good people,
The topic is well self explanatory, so I'm not gonna bore you with irrelevant details.

I've been dating this girl since mid July 2015.
I told her right from the onset we cannot be together for long and she agreed.

From the look of things now, she seems to be getting to deep; I mean she's kinda taking it Above Ground Level and I don't want that.

Now, how do I halt the relationship without hurting her cos we really are cool just that I don't want to waste time of her life, believing and hoping I'll someday have a change of mind & make her my woman for life.

Lots of wounded hearts are out there already, I don't want to make another, please help.

Thank you. kiss
put a gun to her head n shoot her...relationship over.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
put a gun to her head n shoot her...relationship over.

I asked "How to end..." Not "How to kill" undecided
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by donshady(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
You know the relationship won't last and you still endeavour to continue.. You're wicked.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yes, I know what I did wasn't godly that's why I need to fix it. Now, am I wrong for doing this now and not in 2020 undecided
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by hoebamaa(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

Are you serious?
Do i look like basketmouth or Ay?
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by hoebamaa(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

Are you serious?
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
hoebamaa:
I can't say... undecided
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by sexaddict08(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
sinaj:
Jux remind her of d agreement shikena!

Girls r trying tho. Wots d need of going into a relationship wen d guy has no feeling for you.

Smh! sad
other benefits sis...plenty
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Dronedude(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
realdee44:
Thank god its above ground level & not below sea level. It would have been serious if it was below sea level.

My advice just seat her down & tell her it won't work out & you want to end things try to give her reasons why it won't work between you both.

Finally, idiot! Don't ever go into a relationship or affair with a lady you don't intend to marry. See how you want to hurt a good heart now stupid boy. Don't repeat this things again oh wicked soul.

Ahn Ahn madam, take it easy. U fine like this come hash join.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film / #nobarday Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos) / How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.