Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57696 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am not going to

Apologizeundecided
Lol...why exactly are you wasting your time? smiley
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...why exactly are you wasting your time? smiley

Because I have time to waste and I am never going to tire grin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Chinachriss(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Have to create a New Nick for this,Just to hide My identity.Please am not begging anybody to believe this life experience i just wrote down

here, Rather for all to be careful with who ever you are having an unprotected sex with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my Use of

words and spellings.

A friend of mine Visited me in my office,we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some idea from

me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his Girl friend he loves so much, in the area of him Putting on a CD during Love Making. He

told me that it has been causing so much problem for the both of them in his relationship, because the Gf dont like her guy using CD to make

love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw Love making..He told me that he would have

love to do it raw, But if he does it he will surely release inside her and his not ready to have a baby for now, That he can only do it raw when

she has fully becomes his wife..They have been dating for like 6months now,they have only made love about 4times, but most times it always

end up in quarreling between both because of the CD Thing, though she works and stay far from him..The pressure was becoming so much on

him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will

only give to her before you can Make love with her raw without using protection if she agrees okay. He called me on the phone after some days

gone by, he told me that His Gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not

pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady, but something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something

bad, so i have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that i can

be able to figure out what to do just to help him out...I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside

her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday,plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with

her, That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand

made easy blood Test Device..We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some

days with her man..She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural,very friendly to be with,tall and very

beautiful in nature. We really discussed a lot, i distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us,

drink was served by him,i rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night,she drank hers hoping to see me off,

but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, i knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, i quickly took little sample of her

blood, i tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out, The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see, i did the test

4times in front of my friend still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative..This happened a day ago, I stayed with him all the

night, just to make sure he dont do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min,she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb,

but couldnt take it serious, she was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is

already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy..She changed her mood,she went inside

the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor..Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call she parked her things

back inside her bag, demanded for some money,which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away..I Felt weak and down, for breaking

there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing

me,though my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel.... But please Guys,Ladies be careful of who you want to have an

unprotected Sex With, HIV IS REAL and is not written on each person forehead...But lets keep showing much love and care toward all the

affected ones, hoping sooner,wishing one day there cure will come and they will bounce back healthy again.
God bless you Mr. You indeed did well and I tell you God will really bless you cos you saved your friend from the lions' den.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by AK481(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Guy behave yourself...I draw the line at unnecessary insults, if you don't like my response just walk on. But bringing my father into it is what I won't take.
I posted my own thoughts on the issue as requested by OP, if you don't like agree with say it sense not as an idiot.
Ok sorry.

Ya papa.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by nasonaso: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
cococandy:
[b]Op there was nothing right about what you did. It was underhanded and criminal. You weren't being a good friend for doing that as you could have ended up landing your friend in jail with you.

If you wanted to be a good friend, you should have kept insisting he tells her to go with him for a test or the relationship will be over. Let it be his principle. One she either agree to or quit the relationship. With her continuous refusal, he's have a solid ground to stand on in breaking the relationship without feeling like her let her go for something he wasn't sure of. Because at least then he'd be sure she was hiding something.

I can't believe adults did this. Where was your brain when you were doing it? It's like something kindergarteners would do when mommy is not at home.

These foolish people patting you on the back on this thread mean to tell me that it's okay for people to go about drugging others in order to find out their HIV status if they don't agree to go testing with them?
Why is this site full of m0ronic retardz like this? Lord have mercy embarassed

You OP and your friend deserve a cell in kirikiri.
Foolish human beings.

HELLO CANDY, THAT WAS SOMEHOW Harsh. I HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME SITUATION AS THE OP. THE DIFFERENCE WITH MINE WAS THAT SHE TOLD ME THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME WE MADE OUT. SHE WAS A WIDOW. EMOTIONS R STRONG DEAR SOMETIMES YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S PULLING YOU. WE DATED FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS BEFORE SHE COULD BREAK UP WITH ME EVEN AFTER SHE WAS MARRIED WE WERE SOIL IN TOUCH. I JUST COULDNT LET HER BE. I WILL CREATE A THREAD FOR MY OWN STORY
[/b]
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by zanga420: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

She has not even infected him, so its her word against theirs...what if she doesn't know she has the virus yet. In medicine you should not be biased. If na US this guy try am ehen
I understood d angle u're coming from, what matters is some1 av been saved. Lets leave d rest to d lawyers. Read d story again n convince me she's ignorant of her status.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Andykruiz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

In as much as my brothers are young, they were brought up to men who can make decisions on their own, and not to be pressured into doing what they are not comfortable with meaning they are not stupid.
And lets say your brother made the decision to ignore the Op, where will he be today?

Sometimes, you actually need to weigh in on what people say. G'night
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by LoveStan(f): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2015
U R indeed a Guardian Angel, God wil bless u 4 saving a Life. U don't have to regret ending their r/ship cos d girl in question is evil & needs 2 be disgraced publicly, who knws d unlucky ones she will pass it 2. Thanks Dear & Remain Blessed.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by naijaboiy: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Because I have time to waste and I am never going to tire grin

May God replenish your energy anytime you may feel tired. grin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by diva90: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
This story is an eye opener. There are a lot of people who are infected and just want to spread it and there are people who do not know that they are infected. I wonder which category she falls under. People need to be cautious. So many people out there who have this virus. Even condoms are not 100% of an assurance. However the op's friend is a lucky guy, imagine if he had given into the pressure of unprotected sex, it would have been a different story right now.
By the way do they sell those HIV test kits in the pharmacy?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

There are crimes that require intent and there are crimes that do not require intent. There is also the forseebility test however its scope is limited. If the harm can be forseen, then you would be liable for its consequences. They did not cause any significant harm (although it is up for debate) but they violated her person. I couldn't find more on drink spiking but I was able to get the following:

So it is arguably a case of battery.

Then it is only the fine they will get.

daretodiffer:

I saw your second mention. She can be charged for attempted assault however if she does not stand the risk of infecting him. For example having a low viral load or lacked the intention to infect him. I have also come across a case like that but can't seem to remember.

http://mobile.aidsmap.com/HIV-transmission-and-the-criminal-law/page/1255092#item1282516

She cannot claim "she lacked the intention to infect him" when she knows how infectious the disease is and she was actively encouraging him not to protect himself.

As for low viral load, she will have to produce evidence of this in court for everytime she encouraged him to have sex unprotected. Also low viral loads does not eliminate the risk, it just reduces it.

Low viral load or no load viral load, she would still have been required to tell him so he can make his own choice.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Then it is only the fine they will get.

She cannot claim "she lacked the intention to infect him" when she knows how infectious the disease is and she was actively encouraging him not to protect himself.

As for low viral load, she will have to produce evidence of this in court for everytime she encouraged him to have sex unprotected. Also low viral loads does not eliminate the risk, it just reduces it.

Low viral load or no load viral load, she would still have been required to tell him so he can make his own choice.

Yeah, I guess you are right.

I considered fine but I am not so sure if it would likely. but then they did not intend to harm her nor was there the possibility that she could have been harmed.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2016
homesteady:

Isn't this quite amazing? The girl is left blameless? Wowww

Yes , for what they did. If the matter goes to court, the judge will not be interested in all that story of the "WHY" they did it, only in the assault, and she is totally blameless for what they did, after they drugged her, why they did it is TOTALY irrelevant!
From the moment they administered a drug to her, to the time they drew her blood, they have committed several indictable offences!
If this was a civilized country, by now they would have been traced and arrested!
Imagine , even having the impunity to come to Nairaland and confess their crimes, hian!
Have you forgotten the Steubenville Rape case, when they posted the video's on social media, ask google how that turned out!!!
Stupidity and ignorance of the highest order and you are still talking about what the girl did or didn't do
We Nigerians , are mainly educated illiterates!
The law enforcement agencies in this country are so backward, it's mind boggling, that's why people commit crimes and BELIEVE they can get away with it! Sorry to digress a little, but for instance, the Sugabelly Rape issue, which agency or Journalist has gone to interview those she accused, other than a "friend" with his totaly biased Journalism, where are the investigative journalists, we only heard from Mustapha Audu, not a word from the other accused, are they not alive? I really wonder what Journalists in this country think their job is, Copy and Paste??
Bill Cosby has been charged with a Crime he is alleged to have committed almost 12 years ago, and some people were asking why Sugabelly came out now, what does it matter when she comes out, is it not truth and justice we want for either party??
Also, Bill Cosby has sued some of his accusers for Defamation, why are the Sugabelly accused not suing her, if what she said is not true!
If they are serious,we should be hearing some news of that legal matter in the nearest future, until then, the accused remain in my mind, Rapists as she said!
Whatever excuse you want to give for any crime you commit, remember it's just an excuse, if it goes to court, it's not a Defence!
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Khez:
Bro your a guardian angel o indeed

Abegi eh wetin be the name of the drugs, mine too is disturbing me

Think i should check hers too to be on a safer side bro?

Like Seriously, people are now asking for the name of the drug, so they can drug and test their girlfriends, WONDERFUL, what kind of country are we living in
Seun, are you aware of this??
This is the height of irresponsibility, is it until someone dies from this drug, that we will take this seriously? Who can we report to?

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Khez: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2016
MsSantaClaus:

Like Seriously, people are now asking for the name of the drug, so they can drug and test their girlfriends, WONDERFUL, what kind of country are we living in
Seun, are you aware of this??
This is the height of irresponsibility, is it until someone dies from this drug, that we will take this seriously? Who can we report to?

Hello? You miss road?

Mother Teresa
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

That is why I said he should have jejely broken up with her. I pity this doctor oo

broken up with her on what stance? and you l be same person to come here and say "guys are wicked " abi? ..

Pls just observe as your moniker implies ..
You succeeded in saying nothing .
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.

You are an idiot.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Medunah:

He should av just left the relationship since the girl didn't want to go for a test, its not by force!

See as grown lady like you dey reason like bus conductor. Can't you apply even the minutest form of intellect in this issue? How can you just break up a relationship in that fashion? Are you civilized at all? Don't try this rubbish again because I'll diss you.

Mugu.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

The boyfriend sef no be man...your girl is insisting on something that you are not comfortable with and you cannot be a man and put your feet down...worse case scenario she will leave you heart broken. Instead of stooping low to commit a crime like that.

Why are you so concerned? Are you hiv positive?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tamee:
@Docmann, in a civilized country, your IP would have been traced and you would have been apprehended and thrown in Jail to rot there.
One, you drugged a persons drink without knowledge of her body make up/how she reacts to drugs, what if she took the drink and died in her sleep?
Two, you drew a persons blood without consent and then proceeded to carry out a very sensitive test without first seeking consent..you DO NOT have the right to seek or divulge a thirds party HIV status without their consent.

See, I know you are in Nigeria and so many sh!ts fly, I think women should begin to get more education as regards basic rights before getting in a relationship with you folks out there?

On the flip side, you decided to help a friend? Is your friend missing some chromosomes that he can't take decisions for himself. If his sexual orientation is different from that of his partner, what stopped him from walking away? What stopped him from asking the girls permission for the instant home-test and if she refused, he ends the relationship!

You guys never cease to amaze me, so coz you live in a lawless country, you suddenly feel you have the right to drug people, draw their blood and carry out tests on them.. wow!

Cc Roland4lif I dunno why you haven't commented on the Ops actions, you support him huh?
Cc Docmann, something else will surely kill your spineless friend one day if not pre-marital sex cos we will all die eventually and YOU MUST keep violating people to save him okay.
Cc Seun, people drug women and then post the details on your forum. What a wasted generation and a wasted country.

May an over speeding train of abundant misfortune crush you to smithereens for your lack of empathy and logical reasoning. Her evil intentions were unveiled in an evil way? So? Rob a demon to pay a devil, that's it. Girl wey them ask to follow go hospital for hiv and pregnancy test, she no gree. Come go on en own go carry negative pregnancy test result come show the bobo. What of the hiv test result? To show say en sabi ghen ghen wetin dey sup. Rotten, soulless, mendacious, murderous, cursed bastard. I pity her next victim.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

You are an idiot.

Please its a new year...just carry your old dirty self away
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=Vixo post=41545372]

broken up with her on what stance? and you l be same person to come here and say "guys are wicked " abi? ..

Pls just observe as your moniker implies ..
You succeeded in saying nothing .[/quote

Please its not by force to reply me
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=0ldirtybastard post=41545793]

Why are you so concerned? Are you hiv positive?[/
quote]

Please this agbaya its a new year. Do something worthwhile today. Thank yoy
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Gamesmart: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tamee:

Are we done here tongue

Everyone can receive emails.

You just need to send a request for permission to send a private message to a NLer, and when the NLer is notified by NL through their email address that you want to send them a message, if they want you to speak to you, they just need to reply through your personal email address to that notification email sent by NL.

Then you can both be exchanging emails offline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.