Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57695 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by misspicy(f): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Toks2008:

You get sense pass that Agbero girl jare
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

painment tongue

but seriously you should drop this insulting people who don't agree with you attitude next year,I have dropped mine,hip you won't call me agbero again grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by eyinjuege: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann:

I knew what i did was wrong, but that was one easy way i could protect my very good friend from such happening to him...when you meet wicked people in life, you have to use sense in dealing with them. i believe the lady was on a mission...and i have a friend who so much loved this lady,believe me nothing would have separated him from her without this happening, he was almost accepting..h3is like a brother to me,believe me assuming he contacted it,lot would have happened

Obviously the love is conditional. So now he knows she has HIV, the love has suddenly disappeared and his eyes have cleared. So he had no sense before to insist on doing HIV and other STD tests before going raw?

So he couldn't stand on his ground that no sex before those tests are done?

I want to believe you're not a doctor because of your unscrupulous action. No wonder a lot of people believe Naija doctors are quacks. You are a shame to your profession be you a doctor or whatever you may be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by misspicy(f): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na so e be

Morning sir grin
Hey morning,

I hope you did not think my post yesterday was directed at you,it was to the person you quoted,I notice your silence angry
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Afrok(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Op I can't fault u at all, u only did what a good friend would've done.
The truth be told, I've never had raw sex before and I can't equally count how many times I've had sex. I might be short of cash, food, everything but condom is my closest pal. I like sex but I Love my health more.

Before one night stand crew start spewing rubbish, no one night stand without condom even if the girl is Nicki Minaj.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

Hey morning,

I hope you did not think my post yesterday was directed at you,it was to the person you quoted,I notice your silence angry
lol. I know Na. Just didn't know what to reply with ni. As your laughter knocked me off my feet cheesy cheesy cheesy your kwa kwa kwa. Lol
How do you even type it? Abi Na paste you dey always do? cheesy tongue

Morning dear
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by reservd(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Why is ur conscience troubled in such a situatn, when som1 wnts 2 intentnally chng d life of an unsuspectin being negatively. Is it possible she doesn't knw her status as she prefers unprotected sex or she jst wanna be generous with d virus. Probably she shld be contacted to knw if she knws anytin abt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by misspicy(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I know Na. Just didn't know what to reply with ni. As your laughter knocked me off my feet cheesy cheesy cheesy your kwa kwa kwa. Lol
How do you even type it? Abi Na paste you dey always do? cheesy tongue

Morning dear
lol,I have it copied on my phone so I just paste as much as I want gringringrin

morning dearsmiley
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

lol,I have it copied on my phone so I just paste as much as I want gringringrin

morning dearsmiley
I thought as much hehehehe

No mind that girl joor. She just rushed in from nowhere and tried to orubebe us. Lol
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ElFenomeno1: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Tales by moonlight
Absolute bullsh..it
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nawa o, you really did well for your friend. Kudos. Let those who gbensh raw listen.
It's been over 6 years since I heard that slang. cheesy
Vintage pidgin right there.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by boxypane(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan!!!!!!
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by wristbangle: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Na wa oo!

Indeed this is a lesson. He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by opey112(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2015
My guy,u are the man of the year for you friend.You just save his life .......Going for HIV test is VERY important BEFORE you start a relationship and frequent check up.......Don't be disturbed u will be fine.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by benELOHIM7(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2015
At some point in life self servicing is safer. embarassedSafest is having the fear of God

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Missmossy(f): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Interesting!!!!

You did well, clap for yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by nnamdiosu(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann:
Have to create a New Nick for this,Just to hide My identity.Please am not begging anybody to believe this life experience i just wrote down

here, Rather for all to be careful with who ever you are having an unprotected sex with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my Use of

words and spellings.

A friend of mine Visited me in my office,we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some idea from

me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his Girl friend he loves so much, in the area of him Putting on a CD during Love Making. He

told me that it has been causing so much problem for the both of them in his relationship, because the Gf dont like her guy using CD to make

love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw Love making..He told me that he would have

love to do it raw, But if he does it he will surely release inside her and his not ready to have a baby for now, That he can only do it raw when

she has fully becomes his wife..They have been dating for like 6months now,they have only made love about 4times, but most times it always

end up in quarreling between both because of the CD Thing, though she works and stay far from him..The pressure was becoming so much on

him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will

only give to her before you can Make love with her raw without using protection if she agrees okay. He called me on the phone after some days

gone by, he told me that His Gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not

pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady, but something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something

bad, so i have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that i can

be able to figure out what to do just to help him out...I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside

her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday,plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with

her, That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand

made easy blood Test Device..We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some

days with her man..She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural,very friendly to be with,tall and very

beautiful in nature. We really discussed a lot, i distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us,

drink was served by him,i rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night,she drank hers hoping to see me off,

but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, i knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, i quickly took little sample of her

blood, i tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out, The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see, i did the test

4times in front of my friend still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative..This happened a day ago, I stayed with him all the

night, just to make sure he dont do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min,she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb,

but couldnt take it serious, she was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is

already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy..She changed her mood,she went inside

the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor..Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call she parked her things

back inside her bag, demanded for some money,which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away..I Felt weak and down, for breaking

there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing

me,though my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel.... But please Guys,Ladies be careful of who you want to have an

unprotected Sex With, HIV IS REAL and is not written on each person forehead...But lets keep showing much love and care toward all the

affected ones, hoping sooner,wishing one day there cure will come and they will bounce back healthy again.

bro y are u feeling bad na u did very well. u saved someones life na from a deadly disease, better feel ol right cos u are a real hero. meanwhile go and meet that woman that sells malt on the street and collect four. tell i her i said i'll pay when i come bk from work. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2015
No wonder my di*k won't stand at the sight of some pu*****.

Thank you lil Johnny grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by wristbangle: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Tales by moonlight
Absolute bullsh..it

I pity your life young man
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by misspicy(f): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I thought as much hehehehe

No mind that girl joor. She just rushed in from nowhere and tried to orubebe us. Lol
lmao

well what do we expect,her nominated asslickers friends did not win,painment most be observed cool

BTW,I don't just pick on people,oti cross path me ni nomination thread yen cool but I free her gringringrin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by sexaddict08(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.

u could have just shut d hell up ...
I want talk , I want talk

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by keemi(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.
Dis r d karashikas Falz sang about. Baba God bless u for dis post. HIV is real
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Naijabams(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
So actually HIV is still roaming cry I happy say 24/7 I dey with my CD intact no excuss jareeee
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by AK481(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Smh.

Your papa

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Useless Op, senseless generation. If your friend keeps having illicit sex, you won't be there to save him next time. He will surely die from Aids... Mumu pipu. Tswww. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nawa o, you really did well for your friend. Kudos. Let those who gbensh raw listen.

Hey dearie smiley
Pls what's gbensh raw?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2015
That girl is on a revenge mission
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by firstolalekan(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Smh.
Gerrarahia jor

He did the right thing

You better go and check yourself too.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jarkbauer: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
What you did was wrong man!!!!!!!!!

What you should have done is to tell your friend to insist on CD till she agrees to do a test or else break up.

If the girl Know what you have done she will sue your ass.

However you can sue her too
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Godsonkemz(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Before God and man you did the right thing which any other good friend could have done. You saved a life and so let your conscience not hurt you. Some ladies can be so cruel and wicked to their partner by infecting them with HIV as if everyone must partake of their misfortunes out of their carelessness. I ended a relationship with my ex because she always demands for unprotected sex despite the fact i doubt her fidelity. I know love is blind, but you can't be so blind not to use your senses.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by tomzman: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Op, you are a good friend but you took a risk with your license. Just pray the girl doesn't report you to the appropriate quarters.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by yoboworld: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Seen.... onto d next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.