Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. (44067 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by sixtus3606(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
chowlade:

You are not making any sense jare@ above poster

Endtime boys will have in Nigeria nw only knws;
1 EPL
2 Bet360 or merry bet
3 Sex
4 Tribalistic comments
5 Smoking
6 Agbero touts
All of them are lazy like fart...They even have small dickks now like Irunobo and onila always say.

Lol grin

lol
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Trapnews: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
zaragal:

u are very very stewpid....i thought u got brains but taking a look closer i discover ur head is filled up with maggots. have decided not to enter e-fights with anyone on nl. dont push me, tell d devil dat sent u to come himself angry

Zaragal! plz leave Decker alone and attend to ur pikin undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
sammyj:
OP how do you know tosyne.2much falls within this category or have you tested him before
Can you just imagine? cool
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Matildahenshaw(f): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
The heart has reasons that reasons do not understand. When love catch ya, u bcom blind to those points. But who cares? Nigerians hardly Love.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by pagorino(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided 4 get...no one z perfect o...
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by MJAP(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ladies should comment on this topic
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:

thank u very much, u can now leave the thread.

Wow! U actually can compose an error-free sentence. So proud of u hon

8 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by omoadeleye(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
You dont expect christmas everyday at least you can still be patient for some time moreover a year is not that much angryand for the chores when he is the mood he can help you with that and he is your boyfriend not your husband so get your lazy arse and double your hustle ajd dobt expect a guy to be paying yoyr bills everytime.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by sixtus3606(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
fbtowner:
And then? Is it by force to marry.

Its mostly u girls that are always anxious of getting married. tongue

abeg tell"em grin
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by bamac(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Drchristian post=41490207]
1. cry : He's always broke. If your boyfriend is always complaining of lack of fund and cannot take the financial responsibilities of things such as, shoping, house rent, food e.t.c he's not worthy.
quote]

This single point is getting me confused... Is it boyfriend you are referring to here or husband?
Boyfriend to pay house rent and food... Can you please throw more light?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by AmAlbert(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
chikina

[center]it's ya Boi Albert Einstein de la la[/center]
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by josef1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Abegi, hw dem dey take reply pesin comment for here? :/
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by elmisti(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
chowlade:

You are not making any sense jare@ above poster

Endtime boys will have in Nigeria nw only knws;
1 EPL
2 Bet360 or merry bet
3 Sex
4 Tribalistic comments
5 Smoking
6 Agbero touts
All of them are lazy like fart...They even have small dickks now like Irunobo and onila always say.

The pains of an End time Girl!
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Larryfest(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
And this is supposed 2b informative and enlightening? while there ar oda topics dat can be pushed 2d fp,dnt knw why some mods of NL ar dis fixated towards anything relationships....Kidds!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by ideology(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Dumb would actually be an understatement

are you male or female undecided

Just thinking …

Are you a Nigerian or an half cast lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
He is a small boy.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by misspicy(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Dumb would actually be an understatement

shutup and go ride a d!ck if you don't have one yourself

asslicker undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
kajoula:

Awuuf dey run belle......don't depend on anyman for these 'food,rents and shopping...responsibilities shouldn't be shifted to a guy.
wait till you marry and you will see reality of things the way they are meant to be.
ho that's what you think? i think this thread is for people like you i.e if u r not married yet.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by hotdi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm still waiting to see how to know SHE is not worth to be a GIRLFRIEND
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by elmisti(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
fabiano09:
I dont know why people have such a wrong impression about weed smokers,it is very wrong,how can u assume because someone smokes weed they aint worthy to be a good bf

Don't be surprised, most of them can't distinguish between a weed smoker and a drug junkie....@ d end of d day, after small SK, dey spoil dier brain wit codeine nd. Roshy...mkn peepz thnk d weed is the cause of their lunatic behaviors

2 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Owoplenty(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
2. -X He smokes weed. Weed smokers are like monkeys that Guys that smokes weed can be loud, outgoing but they are d worst ty[/quote] this is the major flaw in your work, so u need to Google weed and see benefits of it before posting about it
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by ideology(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
funmijoyb:

chill she's a lady nw..you have done what the op said you people shouldn't.

na god will save us frm dis naija males o
Lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, tosyne2much, irunobo

Hahaha,

Only in this pary of the world, ladies want a different rules for them, hahaha

Because she's girl, … … she has liberty to go free after making comments without reasoning, you are funny …

May God save us from this mentality

5 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

I laugh real hard when I read the bolded!

Your number 4 defines you, you know?
Have changed angry
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
elmisti:

Don't be surprised, most of them can't distinguish between a weed smoker and a drug junkie....@ d end of d day, after small SK, dey spoil dier brain wit codeine nd. Roshy...mkn peepz thnk d weed is the cause of their lunatic behaviors
Exactly brah.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by dipo1: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:
This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there that wants to know if he's the right partner to plan your future with.

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is lazy bone? without much ado, let's go straight to the center of gravity.

1. cry : He's always broke. If your boyfriend is always complaining of lack of fund and cannot take the financial responsibilities of things such as, shoping, house rent, food e.t.c he's not worthy.

2. -X He smokes weed. Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas but doesn't knw the bananas will later cause their ruine. Guys that smokes weed can be loud, outgoing but they are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping.

3. tongue He procastinates responsibilities that must be done and shifts the blame on you.

4. cry He's always having time for sex/demanding for sex than the betterment of the relationship. he simply wants to use you and dumb.

5. cry : Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself or disrespecting elders? dont be impressed by such display.. he suppose to resolve matters amicably in a more matured way rather than to fight.

6. grin Is he a chronic gossiper that cannot keep secretes of the relationship? it simply means he's lazy and immature with it.(double wahala).

7. tongue Does he pop pills, alcohol before he can perform sexually? you dont want to marry such man.

8. Is he of help in the house chores like cleaning, cutting grasses in the garden/compound, washing, can he cook?

9. Is he having a reliable and secured job? This matters in every relationships.

10. Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...who only knows how to see your mistakes without seeing theirs. tosyne2much will belong to this category.

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.
Lalasticl.ala pls do justice

@ OP

The way you spell some words is annoying

*funds
*shopping
*ruin
*dump
*secrets

3 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Wow! U actually can compose an error-free sentence. So proud of u hon
You must be a very stupid person haba! Must you comment
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by SQLmastar(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:
This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there that wants to know if he's the right partner to .
are you a real doctore?
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Godsonkemz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Looking for mr perfect? No wonder most riped ladies are still single. The best time to find a sex mate is when you're buoyant but the best time to find a wife is when you need someone you can hold on to in difficult times.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP, you need to ask God for forgiveness of sin for mentioning my name

Who would come up with a counter thread? cool
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by mrDennis(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

Wait, I am still trying to wrap my head around this phrase you just made; She is a lady naw
What has that got to do with anything? So if someone is a lady means she shouldn't make sensible comments? And if she does, someone shouldn't point out her flaws to her?

Look, this is a public forum. Everyone is responsible for every comment made here. All we all do here is air our opinions and I will air mine regardless of the gender of any sobriquet. The way I will reply a guy is the same way I will reply a lady. Anyone who has a problem with that can go fuq a dead horse.

It's because Nairaland has a gender tag on each moniker that's why you are even saying what you are saying. That's why more advanced forums like Reddit for instance, doesn't place a gender tag on the usernames of it's registered members. That way, people can air their honest views without being all sentimental like you are being.

guy you are a real man! not these pro-feminist ish the west wants to force down on Africa.

the babes opening remark was "you're not making any sense". = You spewing nonsense lols. and your reply was epic

"she's a lady naw". lmaooo . African woman no go gree say she be woman .. she go say I be lady oooo.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by tzoracle: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:
This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there that wants to know if he's the right partner to plan your future with.

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is lazy bone? without much ado, let's go straight to the center of gravity.

2. -X He smokes weed. Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas but doesn't knw the bananas will later cause their ruine. Guys that smokes weed can be loud, outgoing but they are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping.

3. tongue He procastinates responsibilities that must be done and shifts the blame on you.

4. cry He's always having time for sex/demanding for sex than the betterment of the relationship. he simply wants to use you and dumb.

5. cry : Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself or disrespecting elders? dont be impressed by such display.. he suppose to resolve matters amicably in a more matured way rather than to fight.

6. grin Is he a chronic gossiper that cannot keep secretes of the relationship? it simply means he's lazy and immature with it.(double wahala).

7. tongue Does he pop pills, alcohol before he can perform sexually? you dont want to marry such man.

8. Is he of help in the house chores like cleaning, cutting grasses in the garden/compound, washing, can he cook?

9. Is he having a reliable and secured job? This matters in every relationships.

10. Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...who only knows how to see your mistakes without seeing theirs. tosyne2much will belong to this category.

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.

They must always mention broke...like don't females think beyond paper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.