Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. (44124 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by ceecee0703(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Technically ladies should leave with their boyfriends?

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Damfostopper(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
enoch273:
Zaragal you are just dumb and too full of your self, take home some good lessons from decker for your own good.. I often wonder why most of you girls always want to be worshipped are you God or made of gold? a woman of virtue won't possess such qualities
u knw attimes...some punk biitches dnt deserve ur mention...atleast Decker dealt wit each of dem single handedly

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
chowlade:

You are not making any sense jare@ above poster

Endtime boys will have in Nigeria nw only knws;
1 EPL
2 Bet360 or merry bet
3 Sex
4 Tribalistic comments
5 Smoking
6 Agbero touts
All of them are lazy like fart...They even have small dickks now like Irunobo and onila always say.
Haaaaba!.....Dis is too vulgar.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:
This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there that wants to know if he's the right partner to plan your future with.

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is lazy bone? without much ado, let's go straight to the center of gravity.

1. cry : He's always broke. If your boyfriend is always complaining of lack of fund and cannot take the financial responsibilities of things such as, shoping, house rent, food e.t.c he's not worthy.

2. -X He smokes weed. Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas but doesn't knw the bananas will later cause their ruine. Guys that smokes weed can be loud, outgoing but they are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping.

3. tongue He procastinates responsibilities that must be done and shifts the blame on you.

4. cry He's always having time for sex/demanding for sex than the betterment of the relationship. he simply wants to use you and dumb.

5. cry : Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself or disrespecting elders? dont be impressed by such display.. he suppose to resolve matters amicably in a more matured way rather than to fight.

6. grin Is he a chronic gossiper that cannot keep secretes of the relationship? it simply means he's lazy and immature with it.(double wahala).

7. tongue Does he pop pills, alcohol before he can perform sexually? you dont want to marry such man.

8. Is he of help in the house chores like cleaning, cutting grasses in the garden/compound, washing, can he cook?

9. Is he having a reliable and secured job? This matters in every relationships.

10. Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...who only knows how to see your mistakes without seeing theirs. tosyne2much will belong to this category.

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.
Lalasticl.ala pls do justice
you were making sense till you got to the weed part
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

Currently playing : Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake.
Good response. I read how the issue started at the beginning and I am solidly behind all your responses. Regardless of the fact that I am female, I do not subscribe to to gender sentimentalism especially those displayed by either gender through unintelligent comments such as that of the initial lady.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Pranxta(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:

smoking weed makes them violent, adamant /unyeilding to correction, smoking is not hygenic and it leads to dementia.
people in the habbits don't know themselves or their personalities but others that doesn't do it can easily notice d effects of weed on them.

Copied and Pasted right outta the dictionary
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Good response. I read how the issue started at the beginning and I am solidly behind all your responses. Regardless of the fact that I am female, I do not subscribe to to gender sentimentalism especially those displayed by either gender through unintelligent comments such as that of the initial lady.

It's good to know you agree with me on this.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by obinnashady(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
lordcornel:

Hahahaha... The tall man with a tall biochemical tool.. Easy on her joor
mr cornel,how far?
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by toprealman: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your 1 & 2 betrayed you.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Walexsammy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
funmijoyb:

I take drug?
U need ur physician or were u circumcised?

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by prettytasha(f): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
funmijoyb:

cool An Ode spotted
clap for yourself . your stupidity is really as clear as crystal

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by lordcornel(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
mr cornel,how far?
Brotherly I dey oo and you?
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Jtmanager(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
omo take a look at the first page of this post... what r u guys arguing about just saying the same tin with arrogance... #free ur mind from hate guys
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by obinnashady(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
lordcornel:

Brotherly I dey oo and you?
Am good.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Owoplenty(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
funmijoyb:

The problem is..you weed smokers always act irrationally but you don't always notice untill you have been flogged.
is that how you comment ? Your case is weird and wacky
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
dipo1:

@ OP
The way you spell some words is annoying

*funds
*shopping
*ruin
*dump
*secrets
Bro you missed;

This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there (Maybe she meant it's for, but then again, she may have mixed in some Swahili with her engrish)

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is__lazy bone? You dont want to marry such__man... (No wonder she failed WAEC, she's not a fan of A's grin )

Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas (As in numerous monkeys that is happy?? Wow)

They are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping. He's always having time for sex...Is he having a reliable and secured job? Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...(I am more frightened of her grammar than I am of Ebola)

Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself...he suppose to resolve matters amicably...(Where do I even begin??)

Is he a chronic gossiper... (What's that, an extinct relative of the grasshopper? cheesy )

Hian. Girls abeg, its not that you shouldn't bash us, but if you're gonna speak English, then speak English. Don't give us migraines with poorly constructed diatribes on the woes of men. Go back to school if need be, and stop falling my hands everywhere you go tongue
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by jrerico1(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Drchristian:
This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there that wants to know if he's the right partner to plan your future with.

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is lazy bone? without much ado, let's go straight to the center of gravity.

1. cry : He's always broke. If your boyfriend is always complaining of lack of fund and cannot take the financial responsibilities of things such as, shoping, house rent, food e.t.c he's not worthy.

2. -X He smokes weed. Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas but doesn't knw the bananas will later cause their ruine. Guys that smokes weed can be loud, outgoing but they are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping.

3. tongue He procastinates responsibilities that must be done and shifts the blame on you.

4. cry He's always having time for sex/demanding for sex than the betterment of the relationship. he simply wants to use you and dumb.

5. cry : Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself or disrespecting elders? dont be impressed by such display.. he suppose to resolve matters amicably in a more matured way rather than to fight.

6. grin Is he a chronic gossiper that cannot keep secretes of the relationship? it simply means he's lazy and immature with it.(double wahala).

7. tongue Does he pop pills, alcohol before he can perform sexually? you dont want to marry such man.

8. Is he of help in the house chores like cleaning, cutting grasses in the garden/compound, washing, can he cook?

9. Is he having a reliable and secured job? This matters in every relationships.

10. Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...who only knows how to see your mistakes without seeing theirs. tosyne2much will belong to this category.

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.
Lalasticl.ala pls do justice
mama all your mate Don marry finish, dy der dy find good boy friend. Later you go dy catch witch.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by jrerico1(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2015
chowlade:

You are not making any sense jare@ above poster

Endtime boys will have in Nigeria nw only knws;
1 EPL
2 Bet360 or merry bet
3 Sex
4 Tribalistic comments
5 Smoking
6 Agbero touts
All of them are lazy like fart...They even have small dickks now like Irunobo and onila always say.
better shut up. F00l

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Ogbulaba(m): 12:54am On Dec 31, 2015
just want the op to get something right, not all guys who smoke weed are irresponsible, some are the best kind of guys u can ever wish for
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by obiaguna(m): 1:45am On Dec 31, 2015
zaragal:

i feel sorry for the woman u will end up with....so so sooorry for her.

We feel sorry for the man that would end up with you.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by obiaguna(m): 1:50am On Dec 31, 2015
This op sounds like she needs a job (a secured one) more than she needs a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by scotz101(m): 2:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

Like I said, if you have a problem with how I chose to express myself here on Nairaland, you can go fuq a dead horse. I don't care.

It's still ladies like you that would come tomorrow to claim feminist and scream gender equality at the top of your lungs, but when it comes to issues like this, you won't remember that everyone is equal. Mtcheeeew!

Thumbs up Jare... Issues like this means ladies should be treated special? SMH for this nija babes jare...

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Petermarshal(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2015
I demand a comprehensive proof with regards to your point #2. Confirm from the ladies too, as you carry out your survey.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Duru009(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2015
I knw guys who smoke weeds tet thy are very respomsible......

Maybe u need a perfect man without flaws......

You cannt get that anywre m dear.the earliar u get that n accept it the better for you.
Just open ur heart..........
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by kajoula(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Drchristian:

ho that's what you think? i think this thread is for people like you i.e if u r not married yet.

grin grin I LAUGH grin grin...my dear im here to read and catch fun....Happy new year in AD grin
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by nynbrada: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2015
josef1:
Abegi, hw dem dey take reply pesin comment for here? :/

Click the[b]"qoute option"[/b]of the person you want to reply or quote.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by reservd(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
cheesy
Rollar:

Bro you missed;

This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there (Maybe she meant it's for, but then again, she may have mixed in some Swahili with her engrish)

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is__lazy bone? You dont want to marry such__man... (No wonder she failed WAEC, she's not a fan of A's grin )

Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas (As in numerous monkeys that is happy?? Wow)

They are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping. He's always having time for sex...Is he having a reliable and secured job? Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...(I am more frightened of her grammar than I am of Ebola)

Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself...he suppose to resolve matters amicably...(Where do I even begin??)

Is he a chronic gossiper... (What's that, an extinct relative of the grasshopper? cheesy )

Hian. Girls abeg, its not that you shouldn't bash us, but if you're gonna speak English, then speak English. Don't give us migraines with poorly constructed diatribes on the woes of men. Go back to school if need be, and stop falling my hands everywhere you go tongue
cheesy
Rollar:

Bro you missed;

Guy u don wound person dis morin oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by enoch273: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Damfostopper:
u knw attimes...some punk biitches dnt deserve ur mention...atleast Decker dealt wit each of dem single handedly

God bless you sir
latest free browsing with etisalat chat pack and etisalat social pack, download unlimitedly.
http://www.enochtek.com/2015/12/simple-server-latest-etisalat-chat-pack.html
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Skmoda360(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
slim19:
nice one dude...the way ladies want men to cherish them pisses me off

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

shutup and go ride a d!ck if you don't have one yourself

asslicker undecided

Confessions of a pained ho.e

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Tosin67: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Op I agree with all but number 2. I take weed and my girlfriend know it. Taking weed doesn't mean u are irresponsible. The way and manner you behave after taking it another thing. Believe me my girl has never been sad for me taking weed. She knows I'm not addicted and that. I don't smoke weed lik Fela did. Take a little, eat good food after and keep yourself neat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.