Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. (44066 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by samphemmy5: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Weldon @OP...its nice.
But must a boyfriend do that nUmber one??
Girls and money na like 5&6
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
fbtowner:
And then? Is it by force to marry.

Its mostly u girls that are always anxious of getting married. tongue

You are very right is not by fore to marry hahahah no be ny fore to marry girls et that to your heard foolish girls
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by gr8Emperor(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
hmmmm
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by mumu9gerian: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:

Well, she definitely wouldn't be as dumb and overly sentimental as you.
Take it easy and be a gentleman
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

No pains at all! As you could see, my comment didnt bereft of any hatred against your post. I only advised you to get the right education before coming back to post another.

AND this makes sense to you
yet you're jumping from thread to thread correcting people upandan. you can't even tell the difference between thrash and trash.

You remind me of my grandma's driver, that man speaks terrible english with so much confidence.

Baba soji is that you?
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

If i were you, i would devote myself to acquiring better and more useful education than wasting away the precious time putting up this thrash with unimaginable blunders. Smh!

you should know there's a difference between thrash and trash(which is what you intended to type)... or is that too hard? Self acclaimed English prof.

Uncle, you messed with the wrong one.
Reading your posts has made my IQ drop a bit... i can actually feel it.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by seadopoint(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
A man seeking to be perfect with all these can't make a lively relationship u know...we'v all gat a weird ish to deal with anyways
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by awesome11(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:

chill she's a lady nw..you have done what the op said you people shouldn't.

na god will save us frm dis naija males o
Lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, tosyne2much, irunobo

And her failings should be excused just because she's a lady? Isn't it funny the way women want more societal relevance without more responsibilities? #justthinking
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

you should know there's a difference between thrash and trash(which is what you intended to type)... or is that too hard? Self acclaimed English prof.

Uncle, you messed with the wrong one.
Reading your posts has made my IQ drop a bit... i can actually feel it.

How pathetic can one be? Pathetically jobless!

It's obvious a fool like you can never be trained and this same unteachable habit of yours is why you are where you are today.

For your foolish sake, keep it up!
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2016
permanentgrace:

How pathetic can one be? Pathetically jobless!

It's obvious a fool like you can never be trained and this same unteachable habit of yours is why you are where you are today.

For your foolish sake, keep it up!

LOL jobless, were you not the one begging scantee for a Job the other day?
Honey Job or no Job, i get 6 digits every month, my business runs itself.

My life is pretty much perfect for a 23 year old, so definitely i'm doing something right!

Unteachable? you have failed to point out one error in any of my posts, while I've been able to pick out blunders in every single post of yours.

I'm the queen of clap backs, but I won't be replying your rants any further. I won't let you reduce me to a troll.

Bisous.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

LOL jobless, were you not the one begging scantee for a Job the other day?
Honey Job or no Job, i get 6 digits every month, my business runs itself.

My life is pretty much perfect for a 23 year old, so definitely i'm doing something right!

Unteachable? you have not pointed out one single error in any of my posts, while I've been able to pick out blunders in every single post of yours.

I'm the queen of clap backs, but I won't be replying your rants any further. I won't let you reduce me to a troll.

Bisous.

Chai, dear, it shall never be well with whoever threw you into this mess. What a mess!

You talked about looking for a job, well, who has never searched for a much more better job before?

You mentioned earning 6 digits. That is quite an impressive self-promotion! A six-digit earner who is just 23 and yet running up and down in search of who to manageably date her? That indeed tells more of your self-worth. Go get a life please!
You mentioned pointing out errors in your posts, there is nothing to point out as all your posts are filled with blunders. It's better i allow you wallow in your ignorance since you obviously seem "unteachable" and "incorrectible".

Have a nice day!
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2016
permanentgrace:

Chai, dear, it shall never be well with whoever threw you into this mess. What a mess!

You talked about looking for a job, well, who has never searched for a much more better job before?

You mentioned earning 6 digits. That is quite an impressive self-promotion! A six-digit earner who is just 23 and yet running up and down in search of who to manageably date her? That indeed tells more of your self-worth. Go get a life please!
You mentioned pointing out errors in your posts, there is nothing to point out as all your posts are filled with blunders. It's better i allow you wallow in your ignorance since you obviously seem "unteachable" and "incorrectible"

Have a nice day!

Manageably (wth) date me? I'm not ashamed, my life is super boring at the moment, so i'm looking for excitement on the internet? (Even though i figured out the hard way that it was a wrong move).

SO WHAT?

and much more better?? will the bombs ever stop. Good gracious
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by shegxi(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

Manageably (wth) date me? I'm not ashamed, my life is super boring at the moment, so i'm looking for excitement on the internet? (Even though i figured out the hard way that it was a wrong move).

SO WHAT?

loool.......wat is between u and dis dude? u guys have bn on each other's neck. it was funny at first but u guys are taking it too far now, make una settle now. i come in peace.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

SO WHAT?

Like i said, it's my painful pleasure to allow you continue to wallow in your ignorance. Who knows where it might lead you to in life? I learnt people can actually make it in life by being just stuppid. Therefore, i urge you to keep it up. The sky is your starting point!

'Boyfriendless' bitcch with awkward attitude! Who dates your type? With your supposed 6digits, yet a super boring life? Tell me what i dont know please. Shameless she-goat.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
permanentgrace:

Like i said, it's my painful pleasure to allow you continue to wallow in your ignorance. Who knows where it might lead you to in life? I learnt people can actually make it in life by being just stuppid. Therefore, i urge you to keep it up. The sky is your starting point!

'Boyfriendless' bitcch with awkward attitude! Who dates your type? With your supposed 6digits, yet a super boring life? Tell me what i dont know please. Shameless she-goat.

Awww you sound hurt, calm down, have a cup of chamomile tea.

But now I get it, the lack of money is what makes your life uninteresting, but in my case I have it, abisola is my name. Go figure.

And boyfriendless is supposed to be an insult, lol please don't kill me..

I guess by awkward(awful) attitude you mean giving back double dose of what you dish out... Yeah I'm not a walk over, I'm a bish if you try to drag.

As for the type that date me, mehn I don't know what the ones I've dated see, or why my friend-zone is longer than the river nile. I only know the ones that can't date my type - the ones that find stringing simple sentences together difficult- mr permanentgrace
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
shegxi:
loool.......wat is between u and dis dude? u guys have bn on each other's neck. it was funny at first but u guys are taking it too far now, make una settle now. i come in peace.

Lol it's still funny to me.But obviously, the daddy is upset.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by scantee(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

But now I get it, the lack of money is what makes your life uninteresting, but in my case I have it, abisola is my name. Go figure.

I guess by awkward(awful) attitude you mean giving back double dose of what you dish out... Yeah I'm not a walk over, I'm a bish if you try to drag.

As for the type that date me, mehn I don't know what the ones I've dated see, or why my friend-zone is longer than the river nile. I only know the ones that can't date my type - the ones that find stringing simple sentences together difficult- mr permanentgrace
ignore dat dude.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

It should be an insult to the word 'hurt' if i get offended (hurt) by your mere online ranting, an obvious low life personality. A bittch who is advertising herself apparently for any inoocent dude who may fall victim in her net. Let me shock you a bit, such men you are seeking are no longer in existence in this age and time. Men have all wisen up. Go get a life please or find where worthless supposed humans like you are caged in a particular place.

Have i wasted too much of my precious time with you? I guess so!
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
scantee:
ignore dat dude.

Oga employer, how market?

Fake people like you and the one you quoted find heaven in the internet. She is supposedly earning 6digits.

Lmao.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by scantee(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
permanentgrace:

Oga employer, how market?

Fake people like you and the one you quoted find heaven in the internet. She is supposedly earning 6digits.

Lmao.
ok thanks have a wonderful day.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by shegxi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

Lol it's still funny to me.But obviously, the daddy is upset.
iwo gan lenu shagringringringringrin......u two shld just ignore each oda jare.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
scantee:
ok thanks have a wonderful day.
That is my amiable boss...my employer.
Have a wonderful day too.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
shegxi:
iwo gan lenu shagringringringringrin......u two shld just ignore each oda jare.

Lol! i'm a dove, at least until you poke me, then i transform into a tiger.
I will bridle my tongue fingers henceforth.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by shegxi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

looool...dove indeed, with all dose missiles u were shooting at himgringringringringrin o kare sogbo.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
beautysecrets:

Low life self-appraisal fo*l. I though you were supposed to be a non-quitter? So why did you give up then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.