Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (95078 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

And you were there to actually count the votes and verify the result?
you dey mind am?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Forwetinnah: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
nunogomez:
What does Iya Yin mean ?

Una Mama** Your Mamas** Ur Mothers**
Just Imagine?!
Wetin people mama get to do with that Steeeeewpid child's play at Headies last night. Coming from someone close to you, you might overlook but coming from a complete stranger that produces and sings trash half the time. Who be him mate there? He should keep forming Kanye. Where's Kanye West in the music industry now?! He killed his music career and robbed it off on the people around him eg Rihanna, now he's branched off into fashion

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
haqueurate:
Obviously you are biassed in your judgement, first of all if you are familiar with hip hop world over it is synonymous with raw language. And Olamide has never hidden this in any of his music or his stage performance yet the same headies gave him the best artist in nigeria
second he didnt mention donjazzy name or reakwando
it was highly immature for don jazzy to personalise the beef in a bid to score cheap points, he has a legacy of trying to humiliate others in public (dbanjs case in tufacefortified concert comes to mind)
I think jazzy just messed up bigg time because olamide is street ( he never fails to remind everyone) and he is going to kill jazzys fake carrier, just like rugged man did edris abdul karim
Respect is gone, someone needs to be taught a lesson in public speeking

If you call what lil kesh sings hip hop then thats an insult to real hip hop. The opinion of most in the entertainment world is that " sex sells" and thats what lil kesh focused on so felt he could get away with tacky ear itching lyrics as against quality. The Nigerian music scene is evolving. Many now listen to lyrical content as against trash... why do you think vector and timi dakolo won over and over.

Lil kesh is an indigenous act and half of those who listen to his songs just follow the beat but do not understand his language. ..the other half detest his lewd lyrics. Its even an error placing him in a hip hop category.... the guy should be in the next rated fuji pop act if there is such a genre.

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
We're you?
You're me?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
We're you?
You're me?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
you nailed it.God bless you and your entire generation.

Thank u

For seeing the inner jealousy mavins av got for ybnl

Nigerians are blind

And clearly can differentiate between a charitable man and an humble man

Don jazzy is a charitable man but not an humble man.

Tank u God bless u and ur entire generations jare

I hate wat they do to those
Ybnl guys honestly
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ali929(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well I have no clue. But I think kesh actually deserves the award

So did all nominees....Dey all tried but only one can win..
Did u vote?

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Ali929:

So did all nominees....Dey all tried but only one can win..
Did u vote?
no. Same can't be said of korede and Cynthia
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Dimex03(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2016
denbaba:
arrogant immature omo yoluba

moni miss road
guy no talk like that
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2016
flawlesRebirth:
ABEG...SO AUNTY "SIDI" NO FIT HELP LIL KESH DZ TYM.....D IDIOT WEE JUSS COME OUT AND B SHOUTING LIKE AN IDIOT(LOL)...HOW E GO WIN WIT ALL DOZ JABAJABA SONGS ?...MY OWN TOTS?=OLAMIDE CAUSE ERRTIN BY NOT TEACHING HIS BOYS GOOD MUSIC...WIT DAHT STUPpID VID...STORY FOR D Godss.....HE SPOILT D BOY WIF BEREST ND YARSH NOW NIGGA CANT WIT SHIII WIT IT.....TELL OLAMIDE DAH AWERS ER NOT MEANT FOR KIDSS
is this how you write?are you truly a lady?waoooooooooow....it is finished.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you call what lil kesh sings hip hop then thats an insult to real hip hop. The opinion of most in the entertainment world is that " sex sells" and thats what lil kesh focused on so felt he could get away with tacky ear itching lyrics as against quality. The Nigerian music scene is evolving. Many now listen to lyrical content as against trash... why do you think vector and timi dakolo won over and over.

Lil kesh is an indigenous act and half of those who listen to his songs just follow the beat but do not understand his language. ..the other half detest his lewd lyrics. Its even an error placing him in a hip hop category.... the guy should be in the next rated fuji pop act if there is such a genre.

Imagine you don't even know what you're saying. FYI, the title didn't say 'best hip hop rated', but 'next rated artiste', so even if to you, Lil kesh doesn't sing hip hop, you sha agree that he's an artiste, so he can be in the category and win the award.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Forwetinnah: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Lil kesh is an indigenous act and half of those who listen to his songs just follow the beat but do not understand his language . ..the other half detest his lewd lyrics. Its even an error placing him in a hip hop category.... the guy should be in the next rated fuji pop act if there is such a genre.

..exactly!!

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2016
haqueurate:
Obviously you are biassed in your judgement, first of all if you are familiar with hip hop world over it is synonymous with raw language. And Olamide has never hidden this in any of his music or his stage performance yet the same headies gave him the best artist in nigeria
second he didnt mention donjazzy name or reakwando
it was highly immature for don jazzy to personalise the beef in a bid to score cheap points, he has a legacy of trying to humiliate others in public (dbanjs case in tufacefortified concert comes to mind)
I think jazzy just messed up bigg time because olamide is street ( he never fails to remind everyone) and he is going to kill jazzys fake carrier, just like rugged man did edris abdul karim
Respect is gone, someone needs to be taught a lesson in public speeking

omo the music industry go sweet die this year with this set up. I cant wait to see how it goes....i like beed die.Olamide and don jazzy carry go without any hesitation

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by kachnov(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide is straight out the gutter.Shameful conduct.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

Imagine you don't even know what you're saying. FYI, the title didn't say 'best hip hop rated', but 'next rated artiste', so even if to you, Lil kesh doesn't sing hip hop, you sha agree that he's an artiste, so he can be in the category and win the award.

If u had bothered to read the write up that I responded to you would have known that my refering to lil kesh as a false hip hop artist was based on what was first posited and not based on the category. Even if it was just "next rated category" regardless of genre my response still stands....lil kesh is an indigenous act and half of his listeners are for beats as against lyrics while the other half detest his lewd lyrics obviously same way I do.

Even his slogan "skiborobo" we all know what it means. Crap does not deserve recognition. I go for quality any time as against quantity. And like Dare Art Alade said " those who know me know my ears fo music"
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

If u had bothered to read the write up that I responded to you would have known that my refering to lil kesh as a false hip hop artist was based on what was first posited and not based on the category. Even if it was just "next rated category" regardless of genre my response still stands....lil kesh is an indigenous act and half of his listeners are for beats as against lyrics while the other half detest his lewd lyrics obviously same way I do.

Even his slogan "skiborobo" we all know what it means. Crap does not deserve recognition. I go for quality any time as against quantity. And like Dare Art Alade said " those who know me know my ears for music"
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by wolexter(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
Sincerely speaking,Don jazzy sud ve' acted humble as he claims without replying/commenting on what Olamide said on stage!
seriously? Only a mad man wud refuse to get angry wen he shud. I totally support Don jazzy's mature reaction cos Olamide stepped out of line big time.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by wissenschaften(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
dhammyg:
This is childlish and immature.

Olamide be like cheesy
na ur boo b dat
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

If it is manipulated to favour your opponent then you need to work on your street credibility that you claim to have... He calls himself the king of mainland but he is been robbed by all..

King when nor get levels.. The dude should learn to pick his fight
headies is a big fraud and the big artistes in the industry know it. How many big artiste was there yesterday and did you see how the show went?it was supposed to be our own grammy smh.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
This is childish! God, please, help Donjazzy not to reply this boy abeg..

Olamide might regret his careless action. Don't make decisions when you're mad. DON'T.

E be like say Lil Kesh mature pass am sef.

Those of you saying Olamide didn't call names, he didn't have to. The winner was seated right there, and you are saying your boy is more deserving, and busy cussing, disrespecting everybody. And y'all expect Don Jazzy not to defend his own boy? RUBBISH

...tell them...don jazzy was part of the audience, OLAMIDE disrespected the audience... name or no name...don jazzy was on point....
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by amtaken(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Were you?
golpen:

You're me?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:

It would be so cool if he doesn't reply. That would be more mature. But seriously though, Jazzy didn't have to mention Olamide's name, neither did he have to say if he wanted to car he could come take it. That's inappropriate.
Olamide is now on a rant on Twitter and this is getting really ugly. tongue
..don jazzy called the name of the boy who disrespected the audience... the audience don jazzy was part of
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
is this how you write?are you truly a lady?waoooooooooow....it is finished.
.NO AM A MAN...I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU DAHT I WOKE UP IN D MIDDLE OF D NIGHT TO DROP DAT...BESIDES ITS NOT A MST U READ...OYA NOW SWERVE TO D RIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2016
flawlesRebirth:
.NO AM A MAN...I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU DAHT I WOKE UP IN D MIDDLE OF D NIGHT TO DROP DAT...BESIDES ITS NOT A MST U READ...OYA NOW SWERVE TO D RIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>
go sidon olodo feeling funky tongue
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by anangboy(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide threatened Jazzy not to come to the Mainland. Dude needs to chill. Keep your beef on wax. Your new money will only buy you cultists who will turn on you for a higher bill.

Bariga hasn't forgotten what you did to Uche of all people and Femo after they ran into situations in Singapore and Malaysia. No, you couldn't have the ability to use "typewriter" to sha ise, you were just a rat in Cabasa's studio in Akoka. Heed 9ice's advise to you in that song.

Everybody knows you own RichBam filling station at Kusa and you go to weed every other week in Ladi-Lak. Stick to what you doing and keep eating. Some of us know you aint built like that.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by haqueurate(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
I wasn't referring to lil kesh as hip hop ( I was talking about olamides response at the headies), the category they were nominated for was not hip hop, it was next rated and any artists could get nomination into that category irrespective of the genre of music they do.
indigenous as you called it has come to be the most preferred music genre in nigeria (welcome back from hibernation this is no longer the 90s) and even jazzy and his crew that you are advocating for are also doing "local music" so this your attempt at shading lil kesh is lame
you think singing in english language (which happens to be a second lingua to us) is original shey?
Shaking my head for guys like you with no identity, guess what vector or whatever you call his name can never outsell olamide in three life time in nigeria. So get your facts right and give respect to ppl who deserve it

naijadeyhia:

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by silverdam(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Ilaje44:

And you that didn't drop out of school, what's your own excuse for your faulty grammar i.e. using "has" when referring to more than one subjects or for the poor construction of sentences?

Ilaje fo pe, iriiri t'ara re, o f'opadi bo tere ma'le.

As a non school dropout as you're, I'd advice you to work on your own "Engrish" before castigating a "tout".
Olodo rabata cheesy grin grin
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Redfruit:
Olamide fall my hand, I thought he is matured

undecided shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
go sidon olodo feeling funky tongue
.M NOT SURPRISED STUPIDd PPLE LIKE U STILL EXIST ....I HEARD IT RUNz IN YOUR FAMILY...SO BYE*HAPPY FLAUNTING UR STUPIDITY*....CHOI
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2016
flawlesRebirth:
.M NOT SURPRISED STUPIDd PPLE LIKE U STILL EXIST ....I HEARD IT RUNz IN YOUR FAMILY...SO BYE*HAPPY FLAUNTING UR STUPIDITY*....CHOI
reallyI could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
haqueurate:
I wasn't referring to lil kesh as hip hop ( I was talking about olamides response at the headies), the category they were nominated for was not hip hop, it was next rated and any artists could get nomination into that category irrespective of the genre of music they do.
indigenous as you called it has come to be the most preferred music genre in nigeria (welcome back from hibernation this is no longer the 90s) and even jazzy and his crew that you are advocating for are also doing "local music" so this your attempt at shading lil kesh is lame
you think singing in english language (which happens to be a second lingua to us) is original shey?
Shaking my head for guys like you with no identity, guess what vector or whatever you call his name can never outsell olamide in three life time in nigeria. So get your facts right and give respect to ppl who deserve it

Lmao at give respect to whom deserves it. I am probably one of those who go against the grain and listen to good music as against all the crap u seem to love. Vector may not outsell olamide but did you notice one of awards he got, "best rap act on a roll" in other words best consistent rapper. Pure rap wasnt acceptable in naija before now and gradually its coming to the fore. In another 5 yrs only street thugs and touts would be listening to songs like those from olamide as they would alll go the fuji way. Dagrin is still being referred to today even when he was brief on the scene because hip hop is a life and he repped it. Olamide just came in because dagrin went away. Olamide is a poser and cannot hold his own in real hip hop world.

I would rather go for the guy who would remain consistent than for the guy who would outsell and fade fast.

And as a parting shot.. everyone has an identity. Never despise yourself even if you feel you do not have one but I do. I have a profound social and political identity its just a pity nairaland is a faceless forum otherwise most of you kids here would be kissing arses for phone numbers and connections.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by FILEBE(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Go and sleep jare !
it's true. LIL KESH sings meaningless songs that i'll never allow my kids to hear. If he wants to sing for adults....he should just tell us so we go dey hear his songs like say na blue film we dey watch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.