Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (94965 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by ChrisMaven(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Dis olamide is drunk alrdy. Y'all shuldnt blame him fr blabbing rubbish. And yes..we prefare katapot over efejoku!
[color=#990000][/color]

Bro this is not a competition btw katapot and efejoku..its 'next rated artiste'..and if u claim Olamide was drunk biko what was Don Jazzy high on?? ..Osogbo weed? angry
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Damikevin(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2016
celebgists:
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it.

I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all. Abeg olamide fall my hand.
God go bless you this 2016 for this talk.
Leave them make dem dey root for Lil kesh, because tHem like hear nonsense talk. Person go dey rap dirty talk una go dey happy.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by daveP(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Last day of last year, we saw davido all over twitter

1day of new year, we see olamide all over twitter

someone somewhere is missing from this. His name.... Wizkid.

He may join soon.

Goodbye Headies, thanks for letting us enjoy Majek Fashek again!!

Who is having some last laugh somewher? Burna boy, Wande,.... Who? Stay tuned....

#1stWarOf2016
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by celebgists(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Damikevin:
God go bless you this 2016 for this talk.
Leave them make dem dey root for Lil kesh, because tHem like hear nonsense talk. Person go dey rap dirty talk una go dey happy.

Lol amen

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2016
10000000 like

Preach on bruv. Preach it to them !
uchennaq:

[size=20pt]IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE[/size]

[size=20pt]Is is very simple to identify the artist that deserve the 'Next Rated' award.
(1) The award is ''NEXT RATED''

(2) There is a significant difference between ''RATE and CONTENT''

(3) Do you know the meaning of ''Next Rated'' in the music industry? Do you know the criteria?

NEXT RATED: More hits, more air play, ( Radio/Tv,Club, Streets) Dancing to, Street appeal, C.Platform, Delievery, e.t.c

Reekado Banks- 45%
Lil Kesh------------95%

Forget sentiment! I don't like Lil Kesh. Don Jazzy just mess and exposed himself that he's the one that got problems and not D'banj and Wande Coal. Wande Coal just followed Olamide on twitter and Wande Coal tweeted ''Lol, Just passing through'' , meaning is ''I NO TELL YOU?, ATTITUDE NA SMOKE HE GO SOON SHOW AM TO YOU''[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

My views are mine and not yours or a generalisation but obviously many support my view which explains why lil kesh isnt the next rated. I applaud everyone who did not vote for him.

Fyi michaelangelo made artistic expressions with depth and quality hence why the world still swoons over him. My focus is content and not mediocrity. Novels and all that romantic stuff is based on imagination and fantasy and such ca ot be used as a comparison for the reality of telvision and videos.

Example; which was more popular, JK Rowlings harry potter on paperback or on your screen? The power of visual stimulation can never be overemphasised. Once again I declare as my opinion that lil kesh lost out deservedly.

Thank God you never disagreed that you shook your head to awilo , who could have been a Congolese version of Lil kesh. That's hypocrisy.

More hypocrisy when you try to encoat a sculpture of imodesty that portrays a full grown man's manhood with depth and quality. Like you mean he sculpted it out hanging between his thighs and ladies would freak out?! Wow!

Poems and novels like that have been studied and reviewed in educational institutions and in general public and a bookworm who will read Harry Potter in few days might just sleep off in the first scene of the movie. We are talking airplay now you're talking visual stimulation, shooting yourself with a robust defence of a sculpture that wasn't done in paper to read.

Anyway, thanks for your submission and limiting it to your OWN OPINION!

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Femistico(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
What's wrong with olamide self with all dis bruhaha am seeing...wetin lil kesh dey sing 'rubbish' i can't play any of his songs with my home theater @home bcuz of small children all around buh reekado and kiss daniel really deserved this and they give us good nd matured musics...I like badoosneh alot so he shouldn't bleep us all up..

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sakrullahi2015(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
sammycarz:
Make. We talk true.,both of them no deserve the award.respect kiss Daniel Baba. As for Lil kech u sabi sing Na u no get any endorsement,Abeg make we hear word

who tell you say lilkeshi no get endorsement?... mumu!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sunsewa: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide fall my hand with that act he displayed with the mic,plus those twits if really it was him that twitted it,Bleep up die,even good statement he can't make.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sparkleRed(f): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

11 million naira deal!!!.....na small thing be that undecided

Ok oo na big thing grin no vex

I vote reekado! My vote no waste

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

Thank God you never disagreed that you shook your head to a wild, who could have been a Congolese version of Lil kesh. That's hypocrisy.

More hypocrisy when you try to encoat a sculpture of imodesty that portrays a full grown man's manhood with depth and quality. Like you mean he sculpted it out hanging between his thighs and ladies would freak out?! Wow!

Poems and novels like that have been studied and reviewed in educational institutions and in general public and a bookworm who will read Harry Potter in few days might just sleep off in the first scene of the movie. We are talking airplay now you're talking visual stimulation, shooting yourself with a robust defence of a sculpture that wanted done in paper to read.

Anyway, thanks for your submission and limiting it to your OWN OPINION!

Oga awilo never got my attention in his prime. Hope you got that. You need to understand that there are those yet alive in this world who prefer listening to an acapella for the sake of content than for supposedly banging beats with trashy lyrics.

https://www.nairaland.com/2826145/think-sing-nairaland-music-contest/10

Go through that thread and that link and understand my kind of music mind. Content is everything.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2016
sparkleRed:

Ok oo na big thing grin no vex

I vote reekado! My vote no waste

Mine con waste cry
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by antifat(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide u are best #iyalaya_anybody wey bash Olamide here!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oga awilo never got my attention in his prime. Hope you got that. You need to understand that there are those yet alive in this world who prefer listening to an acapella for the sake of content than for supposedly banging beats with trashy lyrics.

https://www.nairaland.com/2826145/think-sing-nairaland-music-contest/10

Go through that thread and that link and understand my kind of music mind. Content is everything.

But you didn't counter my awilo view when I brought it up at first, but I won't say you're lying to score points even if my mind can relate.

And then you are making my point when you say, 'THERE ARE THOSE'. Those ones have chosen to like acapella because it is part of the vast width of music art that appeals to them. Content is everything and lyrics only, don't always make the contents in music. I think you're coming up slowly slowly.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

But you didn't counter my awilo view when I brought it up at first, but I won't say you're lying to score points even if my mind can relate.

And then you are making my point when you say, 'THERE ARE THOSE'. Those ones have chosen to like acapella because it is part of the vast width of music art that appeals to them. Content is everything and lyrics only, don't always make the contents in music. I think you're coming up slowly slowly.

You obviously know nothing about music. Let me bring u up to speed.

Lyrical content in music is only accompanied by beats for sake of rhythm. Beats are an accompaniment when lyrics are involved. However when there are no lyrics and u just have an instrumental solo the content becomes the quality of the solo and the arrangement. Get it now?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by justmenoni: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
U're right but what d heck is skiborobo oshe
Eleniyan15:
confam

Lalasticlala ooo
Seun!!

Headies suck PHYNO was not even nominated @ Ol

I wonder what would have happened if Morgan had not won the reggae segments

#StreetMustSurelyTakeOver
Lil Kesh nah e get am...

jazzy now calling baddo name meanwhile nah organizer baddo they tasi oooo..smh

kudos to Lil Kesh
#shoki
#gbesere
#is it because I love you
#lyrically
#efejoku

yet the guy no worth am!!!!
naija I hail oooo everything politics

you all can even see that a lot of people did not turn up

even if them no give Lil Kesh and it was given to Kiss or Morgan... I swear this won't happen cause this 3 people worth it

DON JAZZY ENDTIME NIGGA FVKING ASSHOLE
IMMATURE

#EndTime
#TeamYBNl
#GodblessOurHustle
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by FILEBE(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
uchennaq:

[size=20pt]IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE[/size]

[size=20pt]Is is very simple to identify the artist that deserve the 'Next Rated' award.
(1) The award is ''NEXT RATED''

(2) There is a significant difference between ''RATE and CONTENT''

(3) Do you know the meaning of ''Next Rated'' in the music industry? Do you know the criteria?

NEXT RATED: More hits, more air play, ( Radio/Tv,Club, Streets) Dancing to, Street appeal, C.Platform, Delievery, e.t.c

Reekado Banks- 45%
Lil Kesh------------95%

Forget sentiment! I don't like Lil Kesh. Don Jazzy just mess and exposed himself that he's the one that got problems and not D'banj and Wande Coal. Wande Coal just followed Olamide on twitter and Wande Coal tweeted ''Lol, Just passing through'' , meaning is ''I NO TELL YOU?, ATTITUDE NA SMOKE HE GO SOON SHOW AM TO YOU''[/size]

smh. I didn't and wouldn't vote Lil Kesh for anything in this world. His lyrics are too vulgar. Call a spade a spade my friend! Rubish is rubish. Next rated should be given to rubish?

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You obviously know nothing about music. Let me bring u up to speed.

Lyrical content in music is only accompanied by beats for sake of rhythm. Beats are an accompaniment when lyrics are involved. However when there are no lyrics and u just have an instrumental solo the content becomes the quality of the solo and the arrangement. Get it now?

Lol.... This man is funny. You go fear music knowledge haha...

Can you tell the house what good lyrics with an off tempo beat and instrumental, if lyrics only is content in your own view.

You're not trying to dialogue, you're trying to score cheap points.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

You are too blind to see don jazzy wicked act
First lil kesh does street pop reekado banks does hiphop not d same genre of music why is headies always puttin them in d same categories always

Why did don jazzy do d cross sign wen bovi wanted to pull a stunt he knew wat he had done behind people

See its bribery nd corruption dat has ruined headies

Wen u do evil u can never be stable or meaningful

God watches wat every man does and pay them according to their deeds gon are d days dat headies awards are free nd fair

If reeky was truly voted for why was twitter handles buzzing that dey voted for lil kesh if that buzz poll shd b calculated enof people vote to lil kesh dan reekado banks
Don jazzy uses dat award to relieve himself that his boys are better act than ybnl acts every whr u went to last yr ybnl songs were played more dan any record label songs na

lil kesh is a mini version of olamide nd olamide categories has always been street pop why is lil kesh own different?

One is a singer d oda is a rapper headies is f*cked up abeg
Are you that retarded?The award was Next rated, there was no specific genre so anybody can be nominated there. What "evil" did Don Jazzy do?? A man who has launched the careers of so many young musicians. Olamide should take several seats. And please learn to write well. Done

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
mykel20:
Are you that retarded?The award was Next rated, there was no specific genre so anybody can be nominated there. What "evil" did Don Jazzy do?? A man who has launched the careers of so many young musicians. Olamide should take several seats. And please learn to write well. Done

He launched careers for young artistes nd ruins it for them

Ask wande coal nd dbanj
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by amtaken(f): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy takes his business more serious.

He sourced for votes.

golpen:

We both were not and we both know what turn ups, hits and airplay say.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

Can you tell the house what good lyrics with an off tempo beat and instrumental, if lyrics only is content in your own view.

What you call off tempo is what is known as Jazzy Soul music where the music follows you and not the other way around. You cant win this one. The one who binds all into a harmony is the singer but he has to balance the content with the rhythm.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by turnup05: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

Let me school you some more.... Just because a song gets massive airplay does not translate to it being widely acceptable. Music stations like MTV for instance always censor lewd lyrics and lewd images and you want to know why? Its because they frown at it as it would affect their audience because last time I checked its business for them so anything can be aired but for more viewings they need to edit some stuff many find offensive.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by supaslim(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
dhammyg:
This is childlish and immature.

Olamide be like cheesy
and this people ar sum people heros ooo! And dos forin niggas go just dey laff us!

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by valnosky(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oladimejy:
Olamide flop gan..why he go say iya la ya anybody
i know he must be high on weeds
what does 'iya yin' mean?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by zionglory(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
denbaba:
arrogant immature omo yoluba
moni miss road
You can go and die
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by ifeomaekol(f): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide shuldnt hv acted d way he did, even if lil kesh deserves d award he shuld hv kept his cool kwing dt dia wuld be more headies to come. Afta all sm1 came out and claimed olamide stole his shakiti bobo dance steps bt nobody killed olamide,. So he shuldnt hv acted dt way, we all kw dt they play politics in dz awards so let him take a chill pill pls. I dnt evn like reekados songs, I prefer lil kesh bt let them chill, more headies r coming. Am even surprised phyno, patroranking didn't win anything. Dz awards suck really.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Akin1212(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Olamide shuldnt hv acted d way he did, even if lil kesh deserves d award he shuld hv kept his cool kwing dt dia wuld be more headies to come. Afta all sm1 came out and claimed olamide stole his shakiti bobo dance steps bt nobody killed olamide,. So he shuldnt hv acted dt way, we all kw dt they play politics in dz awards so let him take a chill pill pls. I dnt evn like reekados songs, I prefer lil kesh bt let them chill, more headies r coming. Am even surprised phyno, patroranking didn't win anything. Dz awards suck really.

The award sucks because Phyno did not win anything? You must be a joker. To me phyno only relates his music to the Igbos, and not the generality of Nigerians. I support the guys above who have been agitating for content when it comes to music. The truth is CONTENT IS KING in everything you do in life. It's just like having a blog, if you don't have good content the search engines will not recognise you. Liking lil kesh's song really says a lot about your person. The guy and his songs can be categorised as rubbish. Headies followed votes and Reekado has won it. Capish

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by AdonisGodwin: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
And so buhari through his MOI lair Mohammed has come out to say "I know that is goodluck that is causing this beef between olamide and Don jazzy....same way he caused the scarcity of fuel this yuletide season"
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DrChukzy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
chiefololade:

What do you plan to achieve with this? Mofo
ask ur papa wetin he achieve with u. HOEoloshi
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DrChukzy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
AJOT99:

A tribalist has been sighted!!!!
My simple piece of advice is always use your God-given brain properly

Like how ur papa didnt use his brain well before impregnating ur Olosho mama abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.