Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (95019 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doveda: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEli:
oga lil kesh pass ur whole family.......what d Bleep was ur dad worth when he was 20......see mumu wey de talk.....u better pass lil kesh n u hating on him on nairaland?......tahh comot here go find gari drink.....mumu wey de form boss on Nairaland

I don't have to form boss on Nairaland

Look at his Englishundecided, I am not surprised you eulogize a tout. :PPP

6 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by AJOT99(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic

A tribalist has been sighted!!!!

My simple piece of advice is always use your God-given brain properly

9 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by yenereal(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2016
That is when u knw someone who went to sch. Both Don n Baddo showed immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by haqueurate(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy or whatever he calls himself just exposed how shallow and immature he is ( although he has displayed similar stupidity during tu face fortified show, when tuface begged him and d banj to sing together again)
this is what happens when a opportunistic talrntless moder f.uker is celebrated, how can you attempt to humiliate your fellow star life on stage.
I bet he just ruined his carrier and all the strapons he calls mavin, no wonder real artists like dbanj, wande cole etc left the moro.n angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Booty4me: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol how much is τ̲̅ђe car sef.. Car wey no reach two million

T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ don jazzy it was about τ̲̅ђe car.. T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ olamide it was about hardwork

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by superior1: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Why do I feel comments here is more Yoruba Versus Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by uchennaq(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2016
[size=20pt]JAZZY IS A BIG COW. This is the same guy that had issue with Koko Master and got ignorant Nigerians to support him. I know Jazzy, he is fake humble monster that deserves to hug a transformer. Why will that idiot ridicule himself by attacking Olamide publicly. Olamide was attacking the headies organizers and not that big cow Jazzy. #jazzylosemyreps[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by deekaybeatz(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Redfruit:
Olamide fall my hand, I thought he is matured
Smh... Hypocrites, Kanye go do the same u go hail but baddo now saying whats suppose be u are not yabbing him. What other means do u want him to let them headies know they did wrong

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by RobinHez(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Story of 2 fathers who did not apply sense before taking actions... undecided

*continues sleeping*
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by dotcomnamename: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
[size=20pt] Is is very simple to identify the artist that deserve the 'Next Rated' award.
(1) The award is ''NEXT RATED''

(2) There is a significant difference between ''RATE and CONTENT''

(3) Do you know the meaning of ''Next Rated'' in the music industry? Do you know the criteria?

NEXT RATED: More hits, more air play, ( Radio/Tv,Club, Streets) Dancing to, Street appeal, C.Platform, Delievery, e.t.c

Reekado Banks- 45%
Lil Kesh------------95%

Forget sentiment! I don't like Lil Kesh. Don Jazzy just mess and exposed himself that he's the one that got problems and not D'banj and Wande Coal. Wande Coal just followed Olamide on twitter and Wande Coal tweeted ''Lol, Just passing through'' , meaning is ''I NO TELL YOU?, ATTITUDE NA SMOKE HE GO SOON SHOW AM TO YOU''
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by emerged01(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2016
They both acted silly. YCee congrats! Sure boy!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by kullozone(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide papa!! Na award dey make am misbehave like this?
Make we face the fact, Olamide disrespect don jazzy.. Whether em call jazzy on stage or not. For furk's sake, this guy na tout. Corret one.
Dey rap off beat... Idiot!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by akdjr(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
This is what the best Dj in the world said......shout out to Dj Khaled!!! The industry control the vote instead of the fans who voted#fucktheindustry#overratedbestafricaaward#
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by bonechamberlain(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEli:
issorai................ Lil Kesh at 20 has achieved more than 99percent of his mates not only in Naija but AFRICA.....how many of u got the prominence, name n money that he has now when u were his age?....... Even now sef we no know u so please, no de call person wey pass u names

sorry, this is a typical mentality of Nigerians, putting money over everything, since you love money more than your dignity and person, u can as well go and do a x rated movie or steal, after all maheeda, Ray j etc all have fame and money.

look I am comfortable with my life and I don't even like unnecessary attention or popularity, and If I am to do music for money and fame, it won't be mediocre and irrational music u listen to.

in a civilized society people like kesh and most artiste in Nigeria would not even be nominated for an award talk more of winning. but in Nigeria mediocrity has taken over.

9 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doublewisdom: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Ali929:

How are u sure don jazzy bribed headies? Where u there? How do u know don jazzy is jealous of olamide, so funny thou but ur opinion and evry1 is entitled to his/her opinion.

Will still say if headies was bribed to give mavin. It wud ve been given to Korede Bello. All nominees deserve to win but only one can win. I felt Korede or Kesh would win also.

Olamide doesn't ve to mention Don jazzy name for him to know he was talking to him indirectly.

Picture urself in dis scenario: Ur son & ur friend's son are in same class. Ur son is brilliant, so also is ur friend son. During d prize giving ceremony, ur son was said to ve taken 1st and was given a gift. Later ur friend came up saying his son deserved to be d winner cos he has been passing all his subjects and was furious.
How would u as a father feel, react and how will ur son feel?
Of course no father would be happy and out of dat annoyance d father might say certain words cos he was indirectly humiliated publicly. Not saying a word wud make it seem maybe u bribed d teacher with goodies. Lol
Answer d question in ur mind truthfully.
Thanks for breaking it down for them!

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SamConquer(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
ordinary "come and collect the car if you want" diss and Olamide is "tearing" twitter down...what if Don Jazzy release another bomb...Olamide use Fuji music to win Hip-Hop awards and nobody complain,make he rest joor...

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by repogirl(f): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2016
EFF Olamide jare! Stu'pid feeler. angry
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by nwadiuko1(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEli:
issorai................ Lil Kesh at 20 has achieved more than 99percent of his mates not only in Naija but AFRICA.....how many of u got the prominence, name n money that he has now when u were his age?....... Even now sef we no know u so please, no de call person wey pass u names
talk about a Lil fame yes....but money? o boy dey one side Lil kesh never get money

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by arabbunkum: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin be 'omo ale'?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by GIYAZZ(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Not necessary Olamide, not necessary.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Eleniyan15: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

I pity your life
I pity your children

Don't come here and cry if your daughter is raped by the streets or if your 10 year old son rapes a lil girl

go and hug transformer

ain't gat time for shit

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
So if you win an election in your constituency and I go to the radio/TV to shout that that election was won by a member of my camp, you will just fold your hands and watch because I was not referring to you but rather to INEC?

Don Jazzy is Ricardo's musical patron /godfather so when someone refers to him whether directly or otherwise, Don has the right to respond but I must add him that his response was rather insulting.

But everybody even reekado banks knew the award wasn't meant to be his. It was this same reekado that started it all on stage. At first he was still having sense and publicly petting Lil kesh cos he knows how it feels to be cheated, not once, but twice against the same person. But he messed it all up by saying 'some people go don start to dey vex now. Oya rant rant, it's allowed'. You'd have done the same thing olamide did, which was absolutely right. He was mature about it by firstly stating how and why Lil kesh deserved the award than any one of them, and directed his anger at the organisers and didn't mention don jazzy in his comments.

I respect don jazzy so much too, but we're all human beings. We make mistakes such has the fone himself had made. First was, if he also wanted to tackle olamides comments, he should have been mature than mentioning olamide directly. He should have stated how and why reekado is better and why he deserves the award. Secondly is, after he couldn't prove his boy, he resolved to plotting his defence around the car, which we all know meant nothing to the ybnl gang.

The fight has just started sha o, so we can wait as the two guys prove themselves in future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ahmeduana(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
blackb2:
Ah! Jesuu!!

Ibinu ekun re oo!! cheesy
NIGERIA MUSIC INDUSTRY IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING THIS 2016, LOT OF BEEF AND COUNTER BEEF.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by phorget(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:

It would be so cool if he doesn't reply. That would be more mature. But seriously though, Jazzy didn't have to mention Olamide's name, neither did he have to say if he wanted to car he could come take it. That's inappropriate.
Olamide is now on a rant on Twitter and this is getting really ugly. tongue
Olamide cant and won't do nothing, if he deemed it fit to swear for everyone's mother then I guess someone should be able to stand up to him.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by phranseeqz(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
is that why u can't type correct English?? prefer not prefare......

Chaiii. U badt gaan.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DipoDee: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls both of them should go and kill themselves so that the noise they call music can reduce abeg cheesy

Where Korede Bello and Kiss Daniels didn't win the next rated, Riff-raffs shine, Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by drmikeadams(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2016
SamConquer:
ordinary "come and collect the car if you want" diss and Olamide is "tearing" twitter down...what if Don Jazzy release another bomb...Olamide use Fuji music to win Hip-Hop awards and nobody complain,make he rest joor...
grin ;DHahaha...when they tell us to stop smoking Igbo and we refuse .....that's the aftermath .

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by 4everGrand(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Don't any get this sh*t don jazzy is never humble and never will b humble all he is doing is tactics to get fans sympathy nd support don jazzy is a business man and he is pulling strategies on nigerians more like mind control

Ow many times has any foreign artist been givon money out on social media are they not richer dan don jazzy but the foreign artist gives to charity dan don jazzy will ever giv in his life time

Wonder why wande coal and dbanj left him

Don jazzy is evil i'm only pained it took olamide dis late to detect his enemies among friends

Don jazyy is purely jealous of olamide dats why he hurts olamide by givin headies bribe

Why is lil kesh always in a nominee category wit a mavin act food for thought

Don jazzy is secretly fytin olamide for a long time but ola just realised it today

Let him voice out don jazzy no b God abeg

I hate dis generation every one want to b actin matured to say ur mind is childish

Even in d bible God gave men of God d ability to speak deir minds aftrr dey av sinned why is it now different to common man wit a coated skin tah u hurt me i will return d favor olamide kudos let him kno u fear him not under is mind control

Wicked donjazzy why call his name are u headies?
Or u scared headies will spill d truth on ow u bribed dem

Oga spill wateva 'truth' u think u have. Drop facts or forever hold ya peace!

In this generation it seems respect and manners have been buried. It cant be otherwise when everyone wants to be American in all their ways. You go on stage and say 'iyalaya.....', its never done na, no matter how cheated u feel. Man up, swallow it, there'll be a next time. Its not a do or die affair. You no fit change am, so why mess ur self up. Peeps dont care for what their name signifies again.

I like Olamide's consistency but this ranting? E don fall people hand bajebaje, except those who believe in agbero philosophy.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2016
haqueurate:
Don jazzy or whatever he calls himself just exposed how shallow and immature he is ( although he has displayed similar stupidity during tu face fortified show, when tuface begged him and d banj to sing together again)
this is what happens when a opportunistic talrntless moder f.uker is celebrated, how can you attempt to humiliate your fellow star life on stage.
I bet he just ruined his carrier and all the strapons he calls mavin, no wonder real artists like dbanj, wande cole etc left the moro.n angry
I am tired of the double standard directed towards jazzy. Someone says the person that was just awarded is not deserving of the award, you do not have to to mention names. One of the guys under jazzy just collected the awards, jazzy has a right to say something at that moment or not, and he decided to speak. You do not have to mention names to disrespect people. That was what olamide did there. Jazzy chose to return the favor, albeit, more directly.

you should stop cursing anyhow too.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Laredojohn(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016
The beef was quite hidden b4, with both actions now, the beef not longer hidden, if Olamide's statement "Iya la ya yin " was for the organizers , definitely it still hitting on donjazzy, cos the award in question was given to don jazzy's boy Rekkado banks,he just had to voice out, like the car makes the difference in the award asides the medal, so come get the car( though might sound immature) but if he hadn't spoke it might look as if he wasn't brave, cos the war will still move beyond the stage, so let just leave them, sure they would both release diss songs to spite each other, Rekkado has one already ( katapot) expect the part 2, hope they dnt just take this far beyond what we all expect.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by nwadiuko1(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2016
mrDennis:

guy olamide did nothing wrong... initially after all 'iya yin". could also had just been usual Yoruba banter (affectionate diss) to the organisers. besides he's a rapper , rappers are supposed to be brash .

what I don't like is this Twitter fights ... totally childish . na only Jew dey threaten person anyhow. .

what's don't come to mainland? that one itself is laughable. does olamide think he's superman . na see finish dey cause that kin thingy sha . can ola threaten reminisce wey b confirmed ake? lol

I see a collabo btw jazzy n ola coming out soon jare all na hype
olamide feel say him an staunch street......obote like am

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by chara019: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2016
uchennaq:
[size=20pt]JAZZY IS A BIG COW. This is the same guy that had issue with Koko Master and got ignorant Nigerians to support him. I know Jazzy, he is fake humble monster that deserves to hug a transformer. Why will that idiot ridicule himself by attacking Olamide publicly. Olamide was attacking the headies organizers and not that big cow Jazzy. #jazzylosemyreps[/size]
how do you know he was attacking the organizers?going on stage to say 'iya yin' to whoever is simply stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.