Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (95023 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by specimenC: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Agbgift:
Abi o.
Olamide forming kanye west.

Nope Kanye didn't tweet about it, he went on stage to talk about it....just like don jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2016
superior1:
Why do I feel comments here is more Yoruba Versus Igbo
maybe, but not really. i am yoruba, and lets forget about tribe for a minute and analyze this thing, olamide messed up. you do not have to mention someones name to have a go at them, which was what olamide did.

don jazzy had every right to reply the way he did, people are saying olamide get mouth or whatever, like yea, don jazzy will come to mainland and will get beat up lol.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by opius: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Na who they give award na who they receive self ?... a beg !!!!!!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by softvio(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder ooo.. Kiss Daniel no even complain 9 dis two old papa dem de do Miley vs Nicki

sammycarz:
Make. We talk true.,both of them no deserve the award.respect kiss Daniel Baba. As for Lil kech u sabi sing Na u no get any endorsement,Abeg make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Dexema(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic
you may have raised some salient points but trying to pass your points on the platform of tribalism is a very illogical path to take, the reekado banks that won isn't he from the west? this is exactly the same type of stylish insult Jazzy reacted to from Olamide yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by richard870(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2016
denbaba:
arrogant immature omo yoluba

moni miss road
See mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ajgal10(f): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Very typical of a yoruba dude tho...gra gra ti poju.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doublewisdom: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is an igbo smoking coward. Blaming Headies was just a cover up. He indirectly called Donjazzy out but Donjazzy faced him directly. Olamide's rants on twitter shows he's been secretly beefing Jazzy.

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Ajgal10:
Very typical of a yoruba dude tho...gra gra ti poju.
its not all of us that do gra gra jare. this is unfair to some of us sha. but mkay

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by favourlove1: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Luizkid:
that was very immature of Olamide, and don Jazzy rightly said... He doesn't like awards, now i see why
wow! Like seriously? Ola said all that to jazzy in response to just a statement? This guy fall hand. Whether he insulted headies or don him no try at all.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by repogirl(f): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Maybe Olamide should try forming humble a little and next year lil Kesh might actually win something

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by chara019: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Naso ,tout.

wetin concern me.

I want to believe there's been some kinda rift between jazzy and DAT street guy,All of olamide's abuses ain't necessary. He acted so immature.'if you want the car come and take it'so?na im make am dey provoke like werey,mtcheeeew.

He must have been nursing beef fr jazzy in his heart long ago,he got the right environ to dish it out.

6 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by ilevic(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2016
abeg which award Davido win? Or is he still busy fighting Uncle Momodu?

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Bigajeff(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2016
The Op copied my original content and made front-page. shoutout to the moderator anyway. but learn to note the original content owner not the copy cat

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by lekankolade(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2016
As Headies create the problem, na @olamide_YBNL and @DONJAZZY carry the headache, while fans drink the panadol with overdose. It is well!

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by 989900: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Who is Olamide and this other people; I only know Don Jazzy.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sheubaba2013: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide will release many song on this issue. Baba Iya eyan. Badooo u get mouth ur boy really deserve it.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by ispeed(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
I feel relautant comment on this topic because am not fan of this so call Nigeria music tout . But quote me anywhere this maybe the end of olamide. Too much weed na serious problem.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by amtaken(f): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
All the Headies Award Wailers (H.A.W), did you vote?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by bukkieillcity(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
Smh, no b olamide fault, na nigerians wey dey always support touts.dont b surprised dat some pple wit brains, wil stil come out to say he did notin wrong.. Immatured tout..
You don't have a point.stop been hate on him.the point is the 2 fup.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by whadda(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahahaha....Don should have been mature with the issue...since na him be elder moreover olamide didn't even mention names
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ajgal10(f): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Donlittle:
its not all of us that do gra gra jare. this is unfair to some of us sha. but mkay
LOL oya no vex.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by amtaken(f): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Did you vote?

golpen:

But everybody even reekado banks knew the award wasn't meant to be his. It was this same reekado that started it all on stage. At first he was still having sense and publicly petting Lil kesh cos he knows how it feels to be cheated, not once, but twice against the same person. But he messed it all up by saying 'some people go don start to dey vex now. Oya rant rant, it's allowed'. You'd have done the same thing olamide did, which was absolutely right. He was mature about it by firstly stating how and why Lil kesh deserved the award than any one of them, and directed his anger at the organisers and didn't mention don jazzy in his comments.

I respect don jazzy so much too, but we're all human beings. We make mistakes such has the fone himself had made. First was, if he also wanted to tackle olamides comments, he should have been mature than mentioning olamide directly. He should have stated how and why reekado is better and why he deserves the award. Secondly is, after he couldn't prove his boy, he resolved to plotting his defence around the car, which we all know meant nothing to the ybnl gang.

The fight has just started sha o, so we can wait as the two guys prove themselves in future.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by PAINGAIN: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2016
For all those saying olamide no mention jazzy's name u guys must b high on something. If olamide said kesh suppose win then he is indirectly saying reekado no suppose win. Olamide was probably scared to mention any name but don jazzy wasn't. To me d don was just hitting d nail on d head, olamide please if u have a problem that reekado won d award kukuma come take d car make I rest. Olamide being d coward that he is couldn't finish what he started and goes to Twitter to rant. Only cowards rant on social media when u could have done something right there and then. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Ajgal10:

LOL oya no vex.
i no vex lol, i they go sleep jare. na this thing wake me up
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by pojophilius(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2016
i always respect people's opinion but i hate it when u let sentiment win over u,,hw d hell did reekado didnt deserve it?,,katapot,sugar baby,tomorrow,corner in a year nd his songs are fuckn cool,,i dnt need anybody to believe that kesh is my favourite but everybody dia deserves it,,talkn of hits,kiss daniel hit it up,,kesh to me is just a nawti good artist,,,and he is a rapper which makes it harder for him,,,songs like alubarika,katapot,perfect gentleman,ololufe,holla at ur boi can win u nextrated,,not efejoku and ladi ladi
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by uchennaq(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2016
989900:
Who is Olamide and this other people; I only know Don Jazzy.

[size=30pt]THEN YOU LIVE IN AWARA LGA IN NIGERIA:[/size]

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Dexema(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Emzyme:
Olamide pulled a kanye on em
Dem deh craze ...see daylight robberry
Wetin reekado don sing
E just b lyk dem wan call world best for ball
Messi deh, ronaldo deh
Dem come call mikel obi
Guy una go know say messi sabi handle gun

So na olamide deh fault now....mofos....donjazzy recharge card don blind una finish
Read olamides tweet and see sense
Jazzy is a f**king nobody...jst
which Jazzy is a fu*king nobody? A producer that could make stars of talentless noisemakers like dbanj, dr sid, dprince etc? it seems the current street mentality is causing you to be blind to how much Michael collins has done for the industry both within naija and outside, I like lamide but he can't come on stage and lay complaints Orubebe style then cap it up with "iya yin" and expect everyone to shout his praise like it was his concert. I would like to see how this film ends anyway.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Reason why i dont listen to touts like Olamide. poorly brought up urchin with little or no education will disrespect people even if given fame and recognition.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
Smh, no b olamide fault, na nigerians wey dey always support touts.dont b surprised dat some pple wit brains, wil stil come out to say he did notin wrong.. Immatured tout..

Shoro niyen. . Olamide is a tout, he is making millions, governo's came for his naming ceremony, he has contacts of most influential pple in NIgeria and overs and he's staying in his own cribe for magodo, he has the best team in the music industry team ybnl, his shows outside the country are sold out and d recent OLIC2 was a sold out too... Pls I think I would rather be that kinda of tout.. Than be a responsible person and be begging pple for mony or jumping from one akada to one anoda.. You pple calling him that are still in ur father ouse or jumping from one okada to another... I think it's high tym u kip shut about that... #Grace#hardworkpays#workbeforeyouflenjor

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by holluwai(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide_ybnl aka Orubebe vs Don jazzy aka Jega grin

Olamide should just go and sit his ass down, he was just talking trash and insulting all parties involved. Does he know how long Ayo has been in the entertainment business? Since the days of the hip pop world magazine and he stands on that stage to insult people. He should organize his own awards and present them to all his team. Them all wear agbada thinking they'll collect next rated, infact how many of them dey sing?

Don jazzy to me has done nothing wrong, he isn't going to beat about the bush hence he called bros olamide to come carry car.

Katapot.

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2016
shilexworldsexy:

Shoro niyen. . Olamide is a tout, he is making millions, governo's came for his naming ceremony, he has contacts of most influential pple in NIgeria and overs and he's staying in his own cribe for magodo, he has the best team in the music industry team ybnl, his shows outside the country are sold out and d recent OLIC2 was a sold out too... Pls I think I would rather be that kinda of tout.. Than be a responsible person and be begging pple for mony or jumping from one akada to one anoda.. You pple calling him that are still in ur father ouse or jumping from one okada to another... I think it's high tym u kip shut about that... #Grace#hardworkpays#workbeforeyouflenjor
bro, you can not even type right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.