Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? (60674 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by saasala(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:
I'm beautiful and dint make d mistake sha....#OSINACHI #NAGODWIN

Yimu
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by tuna4servi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's all about choice
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
n
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Segadem(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Atmmachine(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:
I'm beautiful and dint make d mistake sha....#OSINACHI #NAGODWIN....on a lighter note sha....

the issue is that d men Maybe ugly but their pocket fit nuh dey ugly

Cut off your hair, don't apply make up.
How do you think you will look ??
Ugly goat

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Psalm18: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
How do you know they are ugly undecided

Ever heard the saying, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
I don't know if I should term it a "mistake". I have noticed a very subsequent occurrence among very beautiful ladies( Although not all). They end up getting married to "ugly" men. Why does this happen

Women are really a library...

So marrying an ugly man is a mistake? Please can you explain?
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by jay2pee(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
true
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
Maybe he has a great personality. Maybe he’s rich. Maybe he’s kind to her.
Maybe he has a huge d*ck.
There’s a multitude of reasons why that hot girl is holding the hand of that
less hot man. Maybe there are numerous psychological answers behind the quandary that perplexes insecure passersby and jealous men staring at these couples across the crosswalk. Two of my sisters are so beautiful that I thought they would get married to Saudi princes.....If you see their husband you go run....lol

From my experience with babes, "huge d*ck" is seriously overrated in dating circles. Na huge bank balance be the in thing.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by sukkot: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
I don't know if I should term it a "mistake". I have noticed a very subsequent occurrence among very beautiful ladies( Although not all). They end up getting married to "ugly" men. Why does this happen

ugly men are rich. fine boys are too busy chasing women to chase money so they end up poor most of the time. money na leveller na wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by CaroLyner(f): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
was expecting to see something sensible. undecided
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Hmm i dont know
Even me nah only ugly guys i like tongue
Lol joking ..not sure op but i have noticed that too , mayb they compliment each other
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has its own taste.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Apart from this, beauty is not the only factor that makes a person attractive and that is what we all actually look for. Attraction and attractiveness.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by nairayouthcom(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
bettercreature:
It's Gold digging things

bro it's not gold digger package, this is how dis #shit happens

that ugly guy keep on working for money when dat 1 u called Handsome keep on wooing dos girls, now the ugly get to the point that money keep on working for him nd he's no more more working for money

Now with the money available he marry a most handsome babe around

Or u prefer you junior or senior sis should marry the handsome with poverty written over him @d late 40? or middle 30?
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by mysteriousman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na so
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by kachnov(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ugly guys have a confidence that is out of this world,fine guys are assumed players n are sometimes timid.

It's a question of security and availability.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Afrok(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op please define beauty undecided beauty is personal, i mean what is beautiful to u might be dirt to someone else and vice-versa.
Please lets learn to respect people's choices.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Emaimo: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
The simple answer is frustration. Must of the so called beautiful ladies are proud and arrogant
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by adahnoshi: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Someone has to be grateful about the relationship. If both of them are fine who will be grateful.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Handsomeness is not going to guarantee you a successful marriage and life. Sadly this generation fails to see that, maturity, responsibility and other stuff matters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by legalwealth(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

You are right and as well support your motion with this picture with illustration I put on my wall this morning.

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by allthingsgood: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Beautiful women love rich and powerful men

Ugly boys are usually shunned by beautiful girls, so the channel there energy towards succeeding and becoming rich. Then guess what, these same beautiful women that rejected them before scramble to get them grin shocked
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by flokii: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has its own taste.
not 'its'... d correct one is 'his/her'
asin... everyone has his/her own taste...
its is used for animals or inanimate objets
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
They said most fine guys like us are not "REAL MEN" sad
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by tete7000(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

And how do you define ugly? Who in an absolute sense is ugly?
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by preciousMI1(f): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Cut off your hair, don't apply make up. How do you think you will look ?? Ugly goat
seriously?? how civilized!!!
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by labamo07(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
Maybe he has a great personality. Maybe he’s rich. Maybe he’s kind to her.
Maybe he has a huge d*ck.
There’s a multitude of reasons why that hot girl is holding the hand of that
less hot man. Maybe there are numerous psychological answers behind the quandary that perplexes insecure passersby and jealous men staring at these couples across the crosswalk. Two of my sisters are so beautiful that I thought they would get married to Saudi princes.....If you see their husband you go run....lol
this is another mumu for 2016. you know all these and you are still asking foolish question...........
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Coolgent(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
And beautiful guys tend to marry ugly gals too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.