Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,702 members, 7,865,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? (60671 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Op ogakuna,

Is ugly versus pretty talk your new year resolution?

You started another thread today about Tontoh Dike ending up with an ugly guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2837663/reasons-why-toto-dike-ended#41577187

Anyways...............

Some handsome guys are just vain and shallow.

Some "ugly" guys have a great personality.

Some pretty girls are deep and see beyond the skin.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's not a mistake. It's very intentional.
The reason is that, a beautiful woman would be like a trophy wife to an "ugly man", he would treasure you_ somewhere in his subconscious he probably never thought he would marry a doll like her.

'but a beautiful wife + handsome husband, my brother...na serious shakara them go dey do for each other. Battle of the sexiest

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by NEHLIVE: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
Maybe he has a great personality. Maybe he’s rich. Maybe he’s kind to her.
Maybe he has a huge d*ck.
There’s a multitude of reasons why that hot girl is holding the hand of that
less hot man. Maybe there are numerous psychological answers behind the quandary that perplexes insecure passersby and jealous men staring at these couples across the crosswalk. Two of my sisters are so beautiful that I thought they would get married to Saudi princes.....If you see their husband you go run....lol

Ur comment is on point bro. Kudos
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by lordsharks(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jambites
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Owlcity2: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
to balance the law of nature na.u forget say like charges repel while unlike charges attract
The law of magnetism doesn't work for me, babe. If I'm intelligent, I go for the intelligent one. If I'm handsome, I go for the beautiful so that my generation will have a sparkling lineage.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by MrcuteOscar: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
because they lick their asss
Women luv strong men in a relationship and likes marrying weaker men in Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:

the issue is that d men Maybe ugly but their pocket fit nuh dey ugly
cool cool GBAAAMMMMMMMMN ! cool cool cool My Pocket na Mr. HANDSOME cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Everyone has its own taste.
truly u are pretty will u marry me.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Owlcity2: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
The reason is that, a beautiful woman would be like a trophy wife to an "ugly man", he would treasure you_ somewhere in his subconscious he probably never thought he would marry a doll like her.

'but a beautiful wife + handsome husband, my brother...na serious shakara them go dey do for each other. Battle of the sexiest
LOL. A rich man wouldn't reason that way, in fact, he'll be boasting to his friends of the wonders his money can do.

BTW, nice point tho.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
dancok:
truly u are pretty will u marry me.
bring out the ring and ask again.. Lol
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Gold digging? well some of this women are rich......
Love? its more like it but its more than that

Shiiiiit happens...Some mothers do have dem!!! (Frank Spencer)
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by baby124: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Gbam! Most handsome guys are so stu*pid and have not much going for them. Most. But you see that average guy? Hustler! He works hardddd! He works extra hard to get the girl, behaves very well and treats her like a queen. He knows she will always have men chasing her, so he works twice as hard to make sure she is happy. Beautiful girls who have sense know a hard working man will always take care of them, and their beauty will even shine more.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by SenatorIyke: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
All for the money brother
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:
everything being equal
...What do you mean undecided everything being equal as how I don't see HANDSOME MEN marrying UGLY LADIES NOTHING EQUAL FOR WE SIDE undecided undecided undecided

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Owlcity2:

LOL. A rich man wouldn't reason that way, in fact, he'll be boasting to his friends of the wonders his money can do.

BTW, nice point tho.

not true... not always applicable.
Checkout rich men with beautiful wives and notice how she's always barbied up with exotic cars.
The doors his money can't open, the wife's beauty will open it _ especially when they are dealing with a womaniser.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:

the issue is that d men Maybe ugly but their pocket fit nuh dey ugly
i no se u 5n, and my pocket no ugly. So hw fr?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by flokii: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
my opinion..

the beautiful girl wants a guy she can control and lord-over with her beauty, not d fine boy other girls will be chasing around

the ugly man and other hand feels very happy to have a beauty queen, he's ready to worship and adore her so she won't leave...

not that they really love each other like dat
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by supaslim(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Contrary to what the world has been conditioned to believe, there's more to life than looks!
correct yan! Beauty is in d eyes of d beholder!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by supaslim(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Contrary to what the world has been conditioned to believe, there's more to life than looks!
correct yan! Beauty is in d eyes of d beholder! Listen to my song here: www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
bettercreature:
It's Gold digging things
Point blank.
That's the fact.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by gykes(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
"Ugly" guys know their deficiency and push to correct them by spending most of their youthful days chasing and making money, whereas handsome dudes spend their time and energy chasing after Bleep and trying hard to enhance their looks for more Bleep.

Now the ripple effect of this is that the "ugly" dude waits till he has gathered enough wealth that he doesn't need any formal introduction or announcement to be approved, which of course takes quit a considerable time before going for his choice lady. This is lady to him is another investment or business venture. He may also consider her his last and most vital piece of furniture to transform his house into a HOME. This explains the emotional disconnect between the lady and her husby after few months into wedlock.

Ever wondered why cute dudes don't end up marrying their hot gfs? A hawty of a Gf needs high maintenance and these cute dudes ain't ready to hit the mud and take dirt for the FAM - in this case, for wifey. A smart Gf would readily marry an "ugly" yet hardworking dude with deep pockets than a narcicistic cute boy who doesn't want to grow up and be a man.

And an FYI brother, these chicks have really evolved ooo. They now know the difference btwn a bf/Gf relationship and marriage. Every girl wants a cute looking, fashoinista bobo for bf at least for adventures (s6x, bawling and flexing - PH dudes comes to mind) and to rep to her friends BUT don't be shocked that they still have the chairman who is the ugly "omo wobe" "kudi ready" on the corner financing her adventures with the cute bf, even with full knowledge of her shenanigans. These chairmen tend to bother less because they know she's acting her age. Reminds me of an old saying in pidgin "no be who dance with girl for club naim matter, na who carry her go house". Her happiness is all that matters to them, if money can buy it, they can spend it. They're just there waiting for the right moment to steal her away grin

(I personally don't believe any dude is ugly. An ugly dude is simply a Broke dude)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by saintnegroid(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Thats because they first fell in love for the money but before they realise, they are already falling in love with the person, it could also be nature, i mean being the person she was meant to marry
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Kassidy90(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
I don't know if I should term it a "mistake". I have noticed a very subsequent occurrence among very beautiful ladies( Although not all). They end up getting married to "ugly" men. Why does this happen

Women are really a library...
u mean rich ugly men....that is nt mistake
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by preciousMI1(f): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
stardragon:
i no se u 5n, and my pocket no ugly. So hw fr?
lmao.... that was on a lighter note bro
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by doveda: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
I don't know if I should term it a "mistake". I have noticed a very subsequent occurrence among very beautiful ladies( Although not all). They end up getting married to "ugly" men. Why does this happen

You are a disgrace to humanity

One, you denigrated other men by using ‘mistake and ugly'.

Two, how dare you shame people for what they have no control over?

Three, do you know how stupid it sounds to call women a library? You have succeeded in regurgitating the same stupid stereotype du..mb men are fond of. Congratulations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by preciousMI1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool cool GBAAAMMMMMMMMN ! cool cool cool My Pocket na Mr. HANDSOME cool cool cool

oh my my.... ROTF....
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by TimothyNkenu: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
I don't want my kids looking like A painted sculpture...cool

In other Words...Too cute is the new fake!cry

grin grin

Damn you're good with words.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by olatunjin(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
to balance the law of nature na.u forget say like charges repel while unlike charges attract
God bless You dear.......Your physics level is very intact.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

So ugly men are not humans? What an idiotic post.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Twxyz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think it's actually lame to say that all beautiful woman.... Its not a static rule, it all depends on the individuals qualities including achievements and and probably potentials.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by emerged01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op,u wicked o! So u want make wowo dey marry wowo ni? Hmmm,consider Nigerians future na
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by serendipityF: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
If fine girls no marry ugly men, na ugly girls wan marry dem? Save our future shidren biko

ggakunna:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.