Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? (60669 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
I don't know if I should term it a "mistake". I have noticed a very subsequent occurrence among very beautiful ladies( Although not all). They end up getting married to "ugly" men. Why does this happen

Women are really a library...
no handsome guy in his right sense will want to approach them because those women only think through their boby and don't care about the future but there bodies while the handsome guys tend to value WOMEN of dignity and ambition. But most of them are not that BEAUTY outwardly but inwardly.

So any fine WOMAN you come across the street, the first thing you will think of is that she is a sex machine or just good for sex which may not be the case!

And by the way! We men don't like competition, fine WOMAN ALWAYS have more than 10 guys approaching them, and which tend to make them pride and arrogant in nature.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by preciousMI1(f): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
saasala:

Yimu
whatever that means

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Some of us are more attracted to the personality first, and looks don't matter as long as he has a good hygiene. smiley

OP it's not always a mistake. It is also a conscious effort, sometimes.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Atmmachine(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:

seriously?? how civilized!!!

Don't talk about civilization.
You don't know what it is.
Talking about how beautiful you are while you're ugly as hell is not civilization.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
I don't know if I should term it a "mistake". I have noticed a very subsequent occurrence among very beautiful ladies( Although not all). They end up getting married to "ugly" men. Why does this happen

.You mean Ugly men with Money? cause if you are ugly and you don't have money O.Y.O for you Ooo
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by preciousMI1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Don't talk about civilization.
You don't know what it is.
Talking about how beautiful you are while you're ugly as hell is not civilization.

noted!!
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by fuchong(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Your right!!!!! was just discussing about one yesterday. some years back she turned my friend down that his dark in complexion.but you need to see the man this lady end of marrying. the whole thing is just like a comedy. the guy is so dark like charcoal n ugly
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Agunnewi: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Contrary to what the world has been conditioned to believe, there's more to life than looks!
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
Maybe he has a great personality. Maybe he’s rich. Maybe he’s kind to her.
Maybe he has a huge d*ck.
There’s a multitude of reasons why that hot girl is holding the hand of that
less hot man. Maybe there are numerous psychological answers behind the quandary that perplexes insecure passersby and jealous men staring at these couples across the crosswalk. Two of my sisters are so beautiful that I thought they would get married to Saudi princes.....If you see their husband you go run....lol
ah ah, u are mean. Lol.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by free2ryhme: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Money is not ugly ooo
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by iWise(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

May be it's because a lot of pretty boys are big babies. Just saying...
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Laredojohn(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm...seems it's d magnetic law that applies to them..unlike poles attracts, while like poles repeal...if beautiful gals go for handsome guys, who now go for the ugly ones...
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Funkybabee(f): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
maybe they are not caring and get money for pocket not talk of those fine guy whey no get singban for their hand and also dey go dey form as if their fine can collect money for ATM machine.
and maybe dey don't know how to take care of a womanwoman

though as for me can't marry ugly whey my children go dey be like

so olorun lo seda omoyi
I go marry not ugly not fine
eyi to olorun bafe shaa
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Destined2win:
BECAUSE IT IS THE UGLY MEN THAT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO APPROACH THEM AND TALK ABOUT REAL LIFE ISSUES, NOT SOME FANTASY TALES ABOUT THE ATLANTIS WHICH SOME HANDSOME ONES LIKE TELLING BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOKS.

funniest shiiit i've read all day
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Tloc(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Contrary to what the world has been conditioned to believe, there's more to life than looks!
A smart head on them shoulders. A beautiful soul is pricier than all the oil wells of d delta.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by bettercreature(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Gold digging? well some of this women are rich......
Love? its more like it but its more than that
Even if they are rich,they can never settle for poor handsome guy.They'd surely go for ugly rich guy i know several deformed men who has several pretty ladies
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Arijosh(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Joke apart! Is any man ugly? No man is ugly as far as you can put food on the table and impregnate your wife!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:
less hot man. Maybe there are numerous psychological answers behind the quandary that perplexes insecure passersby and jealous men staring at these couples across the crosswalk. Two of my sisters are so beautiful that I thought they would get married to Saudi princes.....If you see their husband you go run....lol

Most men have chicken hearts once they see extremely beautiful women. It happened to me, the lady left and married a less handsome and accomplished guy.

I have learnt my lessons. Now, i see every woman as thesame, whether you are Omotola, Genevieve or Tonto dike.

No special respect.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Stevebamdex(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Oh boy,u 4kup o..why u no send those ugly men away when dey were coming for their hand in marriage?...they should av settled for an handsome man like me sad
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
saasala:
Most mumu question of the century...

A man's worth is not in his looks. It is embeded in his character and bank account.

Men want beautiful women. Women want kind and rich men.

And no one is ugly... Some people are only better looking than some, thats all.

... And a woman who decides to chose a handsome broke niga with bad character over a not so good looking guy with great character and money is a complete fool.
WOMEN don't chose men!

Men chose WOMEN!

Remember you got a sister and you can tell her that bolded

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Bollinger(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

And how is marrying a not so attractive person a mistake? Please explain.

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

A man is never really ugly.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by saasala(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
sonofananimal:
WOMEN don't chose men!

Men chose WOMEN!

Remember you got a sister and you can tell her that bolded

I said "chose over". Meaning if she has two options and decides to go for the former
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Ugonnax: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Love Machine:
Just like oshiomole vs lara.Money is what attracted a beautiful lady to a ugly and old man.

And short too. Oshiomole is an ideal specimen of an ugly creature.
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:

the issue is that d men Maybe ugly but their pocket fit nuh dey ugly
*winks* can I... ..
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Odunharry(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na fine boy dem want chop?
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Kingbilo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
And if the guy isn't handsome it's a mistake? undecided
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
your post is so foolish for a new year
ggakunna:

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by Empiree: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
ggakunna:

Ugly is way better. You should have asked why they end up marrying thugs(bad boys). Many of those women especially in the West end up 'loving', marrying or getting prego by thugs, jailbirds. They said they feel secured by thugs. FALSE!

In their silly theory, "Nice guys are boring. Thugs are sexy and fun."
Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by NaLaugh: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
GraceBestowed:

e.g a healthy bank balance, right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? by AreaFada2: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Op ogakuna,

Is ugly versus pretty talk your new year resolution?

You started another thread about Tontoh Dike ending up with an ugly guy.

Some handsome guys are just vain and shallow.

Some "ugly" guys have a great personality.

Some pretty girls are deep and see beyond the skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.